Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,110 members, 7,811,126 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' (56606 Views)

El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos / Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Neddstark: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
While his followers are killing themselves over him. m
I guess we have to apologize to Lai Mohammed. He was right. FG is spending alot feeding and keeping Zakazy happy

6 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by festacman(m): 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
He is under house arrest in DSS custody but never in prison.

3 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Enemyofpeace: 4:06pm On Aug 19, 2019
This man dey enjoy o. He just dey do me like say make me to do wetin him do Buhari so as to dey enjoy like him

I wish God could just turn me from a human bean to an Angel, I am sick and tired of being a human bean and leaving here with very wicked people.

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Nobody: 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
O boy. This one strong oo
Naija sha , we really need this New Yam Bashing
Let the beatings go on

2 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by crazygod(m): 4:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
I can't believe I will witness the day Lai Mohammed spoke the truth shocked The world is really coming to an end

8 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by livebyday(m): 4:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nigeria

Maybe it's also true that the sessesionist leader of ipob Nnamdi kanu was also never imprisoned and paid off well!

What a country

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
midolian:
And some people lost their lives for this man's "freedom", little did they know they were the ones who needed freedom
Seriously

3 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Ademidd: 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Cajal(m): 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2019
FFK
RENO OMOK
DEJI ADE
should react to this

3 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by jrusky(m): 4:11pm On Aug 19, 2019
Esseite:
So this man was balling when people were dying for him outside?...

God, may my mumu never reach this level...

Bro it's a mystery wallahi.

If this is true then its another big lesson.

Kanu was the first strange lesson because while phyton was dancing on the heads of his dumbs followers he is in isreal enjoying and hitting his head on rabbi wall calling it prayer watching them on Cable TV and smiling.

A big lesson.

6 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
This man dey enjoy o. He just dey do me like say make me to do wetin him do Buhari so as to dey enjoy like him

I wish God could just turn me from a human bean to an Angel, I am sick and tired of being a human bean and leaving here with very wicked people.

Trust me, it's way better to be a human rice. "Human beans" suffer a lot cos they get cooked all the time. smiley So, why not choose to become a human rice instead of a "human beans" or an angel? Sounds cool, huh?

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by McDoe(m): 4:12pm On Aug 19, 2019
Imagine life. See person that some disgruntled elements have cause so many deaths because of him oo

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by dheilaw1(m): 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
Zangazanga:
Nigeria is another zee world
extraordinare

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Enemyofpeace: 4:13pm On Aug 19, 2019
mansakhalifa:

Trust me, it is better to be a human rice. "Human beans" suffer a lot cos they get cooked all the time. smiley
get out

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Nobody: 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
Same way we have online warriors defending their oppressors, if only they know how much they enjoy life with their national rights they've embezzled
Awon MUGU

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by awa(m): 4:14pm On Aug 19, 2019
Buhari is just a Joker as far as I am concern. This nation is full of Jokers parading as Leaders....Fighting corruption my feet

2 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by MediaGuru36: 4:16pm On Aug 19, 2019
Which series be this?

2 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Ademidd: 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
McDoe:
Imagine life. See person that some disgruntled elements have cause so many deaths because of him oo
even the 'free elzazaky' crew online. Una go dey alright las las

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Elliot2(m): 4:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
realstars:
I don't know if I shuld withdraw my support from this man.
How is it his fault? How would he have known people are dying because of him? Or how exactly he could have helped them,by revealing he was safe with the govt's detention? This revelation should make you question the fg,how come someone they said was a security threat to the nation enjoyed all that benefits living beside the Senate president, meanwhile citizens were being killed for protesting his release?

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by ejimatic: 4:18pm On Aug 19, 2019
Lizzysamuel:
Watch The Trending Video HERE
. I said several times that only fools and frustrated Nigerians take part in a rally against or in support of religious and political leaders....They will only waste your lives and use you as sacrifice to enlongate their wealth and popularity.

5 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Nobody: 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
get out
Come in sad
Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by olisaEze(m): 4:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
Choi! Choi!! And people died for u while u and ur wife were being given 5star treatment beside the Senate president’s lodge!?

I’m can’t coman kii mysef for any of these wicked old men! angry

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 19, 2019
Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
There you go. For those of you who come on this forum to proclaim your ardent support and vehemently defend this illegal regime, there you have it. These politicians take you for fools. But for this man going for treatment in India, this charade would have been hidden from the citizens. This really makes you wonder whatelse this illicit government is hiding from the people. And to Mr. Zakzaky's supporters, you truly had been had! While you were in the streets protesting and dying for your so called leader, him and his wife were enjoying the comforts that most of you can't even dream of.

2 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Nobody: 4:24pm On Aug 19, 2019
Who wants to be an "activist"?
Me? No way.
Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Bizibi(m): 4:25pm On Aug 19, 2019
DaBogu:
15 companies win contracts to lift Nigeria's oil for 2019/2020

Contract wasn't advertised

Bidding wasn't made public

Secrecy, secrecy and secrecy

CBN will give these contractors free access to forex

No forex for food importation

The masses must live within their means
this one na small thing.

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by mceze(m): 4:26pm On Aug 19, 2019
Elliot2:
How is it his fault? How would he have known people are dying because of him? Or how exactly he could have helped them,by revealing he was safe with the govt's detention? This revelation should make you question the fg,how come someone they said was a security threat to the nation enjoyed all that benefits living beside the Senate president, meanwhile citizens were being killed for protesting his release?

You are damn dumb..You said how will he know people are dying because of his cause? How come he knows he is staying close to the senate President? Make we dey use our head

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by blaquemyc: 4:27pm On Aug 19, 2019
Maybe Sowore discovered this and wants the same treatment hence the revolution now...........

6 Likes

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by wakes: 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
Really
Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by landforeast(m): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2019
Nigerians are not smart at all, someone who is not in Kuje Prison. Where do you expect him to be if not under house arrest which can even be inside the Aso Rock. The only thing he don't enjoy is freedom of movement.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by 400billionman: 4:31pm On Aug 19, 2019
grin

Can Dasuki say thesame thing ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show / Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 / Amaechi Vs Wike: Caption These Photos With Osinbajo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.