Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,095 members, 7,811,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' (56605 Views)

El-Zakzaky Arrives Kaduna Court Amidst Tight Security. Photos / Throwback Photo Of Buhari And El-Zakzaky, Shiite Leader / Shiite Leader, El-Zakzaky Arraigned In Kaduna Court Amid Tight Security. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by bigiyaro(m): 9:02pm On Aug 19, 2019
midolian:
And some people lost their lives for this man's "freedom", little did they know they were the ones who needed freedom
this is why I don't do the religious shi.t

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by wellmax(m): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
When Lai Mohammed said El Zazaky was not in detention, you all went calling him names.

1 Like

Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by wellmax(m): 9:10pm On Aug 19, 2019
Uncle Lai , we are sorry.
Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Dreadful: 9:19pm On Aug 19, 2019
A clear testament that no one can ever be like Mazi Nnamdi Kanu. Nnamdi Kanu will not and never betray the trust and confidence IPOB bestowed on him!!!
No leader in the world like Nnamdi Kanu.
A rare gem!!!
Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by totalhouse(m): 9:55pm On Aug 19, 2019
Lair Mohammed was right on this one. What!!!!. This country is .....hmmm, I reserve my comment..
Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Guest14(m): 10:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
Face news. Link not going
Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by kayalla(f): 11:08pm On Aug 19, 2019
i always say, anyone fighting for or protesting for any politician in Nigeria does not have value for their lives.

how many people died cos this man. the news will say something else and behind closed doors is a whole diff thing going on.
Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Elliot2(m): 11:17pm On Aug 19, 2019
mceze:

You are damn dumb..You said how will he know people are dying because of his cause? How come he knows he is staying close to the senate President? Make we dey use our head
If I were dumb,then you are dumber. How does knowing his proximity to the senate president equate that he must know every other thing? Considering how he is being demonized by the fg,is it not clear to you that whatever he enjoys are just privileges and not rights? My quotes were questions and not declarations. My quotes were based on the premise that if truly he enjoyed those benefits,then how come he was constantly being demonized by the same govt that treats him right but at the other end kills his followers. It does not make sense.
Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by pinkygurl(f): 11:45pm On Aug 19, 2019
Esseite:
So this man was living the life when people were dying for him outside, then release a photo of him and his wife staying in a dirty, dusty place?

Something is not adding up..
shocked
Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by sentos(m): 6:28am On Aug 20, 2019
I don't believe he said all this.. We Nigerians judge easily... Do u no if he did said these words... Nothing press cannot do... Do they mean there is prison close to senate house...let grow up please... This is a fake news as far as am concern... Freedom is peace... Only what am not under custody... The thinks about his people daily, he did not have peace of mind in there..
Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Onlyonebuhari: 6:48am On Aug 20, 2019
Over to IPOB miscreants. Femi Falana the most useless lawyer of the year!
Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by Oritsewhandey(m): 8:34am On Aug 20, 2019
hisgrace090:
Great!
El-Zakzakky:
Religious scammer.
Masses don suffer for this country.
Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by chukel(m): 8:52am On Aug 20, 2019
Levant:

I think the government has not informed the public well. They have demonized Zakzaky and turned him into a terrorist that many people felt he was held in a prison, and his followers felt he was been maltreated.

The government should have simply maintained its narration of protective custody from the start. Then bring in journalists to highlight he was not treated badly. The government should simply make it clear he is been held to prevent him from rallying his many followers and causing traffic problems etc.

The attempt to demonize him can be seen as using a hammer to kill a fly. This man isn't as dangerous as we have been made to think. If he was that dangerous, after the Zaria Massacre and the killings targeting his followers and their processions, hell would have been let loose. Correctly informing the public, and seeking more diplomatic channels can actually solve this man's issues. Even the issues of disorderliness, blocking roads etc can all be resolved peacefully and alternatives presented, even if he is freed. Let them practice their religion but should not disturb others and should not act in any lawless manner.
you like typing thrash. When lai Mohammed said they were spending 3m on him monthly, did u believe him? How else are they supposed to let your likes know he wasn't ill-treated. Probably showing him eating sumptuous meals. SMH. You guys are unbearably terrible.
Re: El-Zakzaky: 'I Lived Next To The Senate President & Never In Detention' by brookz: 12:20pm On Aug 20, 2019
India !!!!

No wonder, El Zakzaky came back home in a hurry!!! grin grin

1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fani-kayode On Death Of Rachel Bakam: She Brought Smiles With Weekly AIT Show / Results Of APC Primaries In Edo 2020 / Muhammadu Buhari Operating An Apple Laptop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.