Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,566 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets (29935 Views)

Lady Dies After Giving Birth To Her 2nd Set Of Triplets At Traditional Delivery / Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by jnoz23(m): 4:05pm On Aug 18, 2019
Fear woman

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by skukimania(f): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2019
Flier:
She is obviously lying
We are talking about triplets here beside she is not even fat to think that she was obese

Not lying! It's called cryptic pregnancy. It's very much possible.
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by skukimania(f): 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Authority1o1:
Cute.
When your tummy was growing,you thought it was kidney stone until you gave birth to triplets.

Kidney stone took your menses for complete nine months.

When you felt nauseated for those months it was kidney stone

When you had tender breast it was kidney stone.

Go and read about cryptic pregnancy. Then, you will realize no one is an island of knowledge.

When you lost your appetite it was kidney stone.

Do kidney stone kick??

I thought there was nothing like ignorance until I read this.
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by Bgorgeous: 5:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
Authority1o1:
Cute.
When your tummy was growing,you thought it was kidney stone until you gave birth to triplets.

Should I call this dumb or rare stupidity
When you lost your appetite it was kidney stone

Do kidney stone kick??

Should I call this dumb or rare stupidity

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by Jollofdodo: 5:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
Authority1o1:
Cute.

When you lost your appetite it was kidney stone.

Do kidney stone kick??

Read about cryptic pregnancies fine man.
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by missCAPS: 8:22pm On Aug 18, 2019
Its a lie

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreigners Now Troop Into Nigeria For Medical Treatment – Health Minister, / This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat / List Of Banned Pesticides In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.