Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:18 AM

Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets (29934 Views)

Lady Dies After Giving Birth To Her 2nd Set Of Triplets At Traditional Delivery / Fibroid Removed From A Woman Who Thought She Was Pregnant (Graphic Photos) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by iamawara(m): 10:41am On Aug 18, 2019
Na God
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by nwamabo247(m): 10:51am On Aug 18, 2019
nawa how come she dont know when she miss her period

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by Alamkir: 10:59am On Aug 18, 2019
Authority1o1:
Cute.
When your tummy was growing,you thought it was kidney stone until you gave birth to triplets.

Do kidney stone kick??

I thought there was nothing like ignorance until I read this.

Why are you ppl like this? Are you a woman? Are you married? What do you knw about pregnancy? Is it every baby dat kicks. The funny tin is u called her ignorant meanwhile u are the most ignorant I'v ever seen. Even if u ar nt married dude learn this things u will need d knowledge one day

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by eikechukwu8(m): 10:59am On Aug 18, 2019
Thanks to God!!!
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by samcus(m): 11:02am On Aug 18, 2019
Don't Pay People To Consult God For You, God Is Not An Oracle. He Is Your Father. Consult Him Personally.
#Happy_weekend .
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by solsticey2k3(m): 11:04am On Aug 18, 2019
That’s when the Lord God changes your story to glory. “Logan ti O de o Olugbala...”
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by Hotzone(m): 11:05am On Aug 18, 2019
Why is their head opal?
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by DexterousOne(m): 11:07am On Aug 18, 2019
Many people here have comprehension problems

FAULED EDUCATION at play here
Smh

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by VIRGINlabia(m): 11:13am On Aug 18, 2019
Congratipulation[b][/b] grin
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by sweetrace(f): 11:22am On Aug 18, 2019
Authority1o1:
Cute.
When your tummy was growing,you thought it was kidney stone until you gave birth to triplets.

Do kidney stone kick??

Have you ever been pregnant? Are all experiences the same? Are you in any position to call her ignorant?

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by dazzlingd(m): 11:29am On Aug 18, 2019
Authority1o1:
Cute.

Do kidney stone kick??

She's blonde, have u read blonde jokes.
Blondes are dumb as fvk
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by manomam: 11:40am On Aug 18, 2019
Two plots of land for sale by the owner.
The land with certificate of occupancy is situated along ikorodu express road, ogolonto bus stop, ikorodu. It is suitable for commercial, industrial or residential purpose
Price :50,000,000:00(negotiable)
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by LewinskyMon: 11:43am On Aug 18, 2019
Chai shocked
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by Taqiya: 11:47am On Aug 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Do kidney stones kick? Do they have movement?

6 arms and 6 limbs doing shaku shaku inside Ur belle and u didn't know cheesy

Some things are hard to believe. undecided

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by Crochet: 11:56am On Aug 18, 2019
we buy all types of scrap,accidental,damaged ,unused vehicles,heavy equipments,machineries etc watsup or call- 0806 2251431.
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by mhizv(f): 12:18pm On Aug 18, 2019
Authority1o1:
Cute.

Kidney stone took your menses for complete nine months.

When you felt nauseated for those months it was kidney stone

When you had tender breast it was kidney stone.

When you lost your appetite it was kidney stone.

Do kidney stone kick??

Do research on cryptic pregnancy. smiley

It's very very possible to be pregnant without knowing.

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by mhizv(f): 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
dazzlingd:

She's blonde, have u read blonde jokes.
Blondes are dumb as fvk

Don't judge quickly. Theres a name for it. "Cryptic pregnancy"

Seen shows about it. Some show no sign of pregnancy at all,
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by alphaNomega: 12:20pm On Aug 18, 2019
Your kidney stones were not kicking you?

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by Authority1o1(m): 12:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
mhizv:

Do research on cryptic pregnancy. smiley

It's very very possible to be pregnant without knowing.
not for nine months with triplets.

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by eneyoduke(m): 12:40pm On Aug 18, 2019
If its not Ekweremadu's story, then leave it for another week.
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by Joystark(f): 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2019
Congrats to her jare.
I don't get why you people are doubting and bashing her o.
And she gave them really unique names....
Like something I could do... Gypsy n Blaze wink
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by voltront: 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2019
Try and watch the tv. show, I didn't know i was pregnant and you will see more of stuff like this.
Authority1o1:
Cute.

Do kidney stone kick??

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by Judybash93(m): 1:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
pawilson:
Bless God

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
Rubbish Story! They couldn't scan to see if she had kidney stones?

Simple scan could have resolved the whole bloody issue.

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by Fosi: 2:13pm On Aug 18, 2019
Authority1o1:
Cute.

Do kidney stone kick??

A little bit of research might have help you out.
Cryptic pregnancy doesn't have all the signs of normal pregnancy.

Ask any Rivers people ( the old ones) about posterior pregnancy......they will educate you more
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by Authority1o1(m): 2:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
Fosi:

A little bit of research might have help you out.
Cryptic pregnancy doesn't have all the signs of normal pregnancy.

Ask any Rivers people ( the old ones) about posterior pregnancy......they will educate you more
Not when you have three guys in one tummy.Lol

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by BlackPantherCri: 2:56pm On Aug 18, 2019
Authority1o1:
Cute.

Do kidney stone kick??

She's most likely on birth control (which failed obviously) and may not have regular menses. It's possible she had no pregnancy symptoms, some women are blessed like that. I tap into her blessing. I want triplets. Two boys, one girl , make I get basketball team
Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by iRepNaija1: 3:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
Authority1o1:
Cute.

Do kidney stone kick??

Just like all women are different, women's pregnancies can be different. What you're describing are the typical symptoms but there are plenty of women who may not experience them. How do you know she has a regular menstrual cycle every month? Some women don't. How do you know she was nauseated? Some women don't experience morning sickness? How do you know her breasts were tender? Women can have tender breasts for all sorts of reasons. Lost appetite? You can lose your appetite over a lot of things that have nothing to do with pregnancy. Growing tummy? The woman could've believed she was just gaining weight, especially if her diet is not great and she's not exercising.

Re: Woman Who Thought She Had Kidney Stone, Gives Birth To Triplets by Abortedfetus(m): 3:55pm On Aug 18, 2019
GAZZUZZ:
Do kidney stones kick? Do they have movement?

6 arms and 6 limbs doing shaku shaku inside Ur belle and u didn't know cheesy

Some things are hard to believe. undecided
I swear.

This Is Why You Are Not Loosing Belly Fat / List Of Banned Pesticides In Nigeria / Nigerians Bail Out Nursing Mother Detained In Lagos Hospital