Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,891 members, 7,821,112 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught (56366 Views)

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra / Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Eddygourdo(m): 10:50pm On Aug 18, 2019
dangotesmummy:
the wife should be punished that her husbands friend wooed her ABI? Misogynistic men everywhere.smh
silly woman. So once wooed, your legs must spread? A woman is now a foolish robot without ability to say "NO" to wooing?

Some of you need to have complete re-education.

Many things are lacking.
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by dangotesmummy: 10:57pm On Aug 18, 2019
Eddygourdo:
silly woman. So once wooed, your legs must spread? A woman is now a foolish robot without ability to say "NO" to wooing?

Some of you need to have complete re-education.

Many things are lacking.
will you keep kwayet

Did the story say the man with forest in his penis has already foked her

Can't you comprehend that it was a set up IN CONNIVANCE WITH HER HUSBAND WHO HAS BEEN IN THE KNOW OF EVERYTHING

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Eddygourdo(m): 11:11pm On Aug 18, 2019
dangotesmummy:
will you keep kwayet

Did the story say the man with forest in his penis has already foked her

Can't you comprehend that it was a set up IN CONNIVANCE WITH HER HUSBAND WHO HAS BEEN IN THE KNOW OF EVERYTHING
see her talking again without thinking.

I am responding to your nasty misogynistic statement. Nothing to do with the video or the issues therein.

To state in your earlier quoted statement that the man who wooed the wife solely should be blamed, apparently absolving the woman for maybe being a victim of wooing.
Speaks alot about your mentality. Capping it with misogyny, proved you to not be complete upstairs.

A disgusting mentality no mature person of the female gender should have. Unfortunately NA so we see am.
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Adisaowallla: 6:07am On Aug 19, 2019
Margy:
I know one man that wanted to travel from Enugu to Warri to sleep with someone's wife!..

Hmmn

Margaret- you can lie eh
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by PapaAdanna: 6:09am On Aug 19, 2019
Did he go there to rape the said woman, or it was an agreement?
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by dangotesmummy: 6:33am On Aug 19, 2019
Eddygourdo:
see her talking again without thinking.

I am responding to your nasty misogynistic statement. Nothing to do with the video or the issues therein.

To state in your earlier quoted statement that the man who wooed the wife solely should be blamed, apparently absolving the woman for maybe being a victim of wooing.
Speaks alot about your mentality. Capping it with misogyny, proved you to not be complete upstairs.

A disgusting mentality no mature person of the female gender should have. Unfortunately NA so we see am.
please shut up.why are you so senseless and dense?of course the wife should be 100% absolved.the husband should face his disloyal friend.im sure he deliberately didn't wear anything inside his penis so that he will get there live and direct.

Anyway I shouldn't even be trading words with you or entertaining you in a conversation.your IQ is not different from that of a hen

1 Like

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by crackhouse(m): 7:00am On Aug 19, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
While not in support of d caught idiot's action, the role d wife played in d whole saga cannot be demphasized....when punishment is being served, d wife should bear d highest portion in my own opinion.
I am sure u didn't listen well. His wife was the person that told her husband about everything and the man decided to play along and was chatting with the guy on phone since but the guy thought he was chatting with the woman until he was caught. So it's a planned something between the husband and wife.
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Eddygourdo(m): 7:05am On Aug 19, 2019
dangotesmummy:
please shut up.why are you so senseless and dense?of course the wife should be 100% absolved.the husband should face his disloyal friend.im sure he deliberately didn't wear anything inside his penis so that he will get there live and direct.

Anyway I shouldn't even be trading words with you or entertaining you in a conversation.your IQ is not different from that of a hen
where a fool is defined in an encyclopedia, your pictures must be attached there as evidence and example.

I can bet anything that's you have never achieved anything intellectual all your life. I pity the fool who will mix genes with you and produce unachieving wastes as children.

Now scurry along unproductive female specie.
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by dangotesmummy: 7:11am On Aug 19, 2019
Eddygourdo:
where a fool is defined in an encyclopedia, your pictures must be attached there as evidence and example.

I can bet anything that's you have never achieved anything intellectual all your life. I pity the fool who will mix genes with you and produce unachieving wastes as children.

Now scurry along unproductive female specie.

a fool cannot be separated from his folly

1 Like

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Eddygourdo(m): 7:18am On Aug 19, 2019
dangotesmummy:
a fool cannot be separated from his folly
cancer infected soul. Lie down and die. Do the world a favour.

Now get the hell away from my mentions. Engaging you was debasing. Someone with a coconut head
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by dangotesmummy: 7:20am On Aug 19, 2019
Eddygourdo:
cancer infected soul. Lie down and die. Do the world a favour.

Now get the hell away from my mentions. Engaging you was debasing. Someone with a coconut head
why don't you Go and lie down on 3rd mainland bridge and do the world a favour.

Stupid chauvinistic, misogynistic beast

1 Like

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Corroro: 7:23am On Aug 19, 2019
please do o, atleast on vskit you will see funny interesting videos to lift your spirits up
tafat:
seeing things like these just weaks my body, abeg lemme visit Vskit and watch some videos to lighten up my mood
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Margy: 7:28am On Aug 19, 2019
Adisaowallla:

Hmmn

Margaret- you can lie eh

Adisa!!!!!...how you no say i dey lie eh..aah
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Eddygourdo(m): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2019
dangotesmummy:
why don't you Go and lie down on 3rd mainland bridge and do the world a favour.

Stupid chauvinistic, misogynistic beast
Frustrated feminist. Chauvinistic kee you dere
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by dangotesmummy: 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2019
Eddygourdo:
Frustrated feminist. Chauvinistic kee you dere
mad man.peenis kill you there.stupid thing

1 Like

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by BareFacedLies(m): 5:07pm On Aug 19, 2019
Margy:
I know one man that wanted to travel from Enugu to Warri to sleep with someone's wife!..

How is that a crime?
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by tafat: 3:14am On Aug 27, 2019
sure, the best part is it keeps getting interesting each time you visit, those dubbing on that Vskit voice to fame can be so hilarious grin cheesy
Corroro:
please do o, atleast on vskit you will see funny interesting videos to lift your spirits up
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Rawhumper(m): 5:45pm On May 11, 2022
Like seriously?

quote author=Margy post=81372754]I know one man that wanted to travel from Enugu to Warri to sleep with someone's wife!..[/quote]
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Rawhumper(m): 5:52pm On May 11, 2022
Take it easy bro....don't be hasty cos of ur fellow human.

Hope u didn't catch her nor done something u may have regretted.

quote author=ZikZikZik post=81374604]I know my girl is definitely doing the same thing right now, I’m just praying I catch in the act. I don’t even know what I will do but I really want to catch her red handed [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What is the Colour of Love? / Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.