Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,922 members, 7,821,234 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:10 AM

Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught (56367 Views)

I Saw My Best Friend's Wife... / Man Trying To Sleep With Best Friend's Wife Caught In Anambra / Man Trying To Sleep With His Friend's Wife Caught & Stripped Unclad (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Nodogragra4me(m): 7:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
yomi007k:

Wow. Madness at its peak.

Sex can be cloud your sense of reasoning that is why you read of cultist dying in rooms of ladies.

When you are hooked on certain level of sin , you find yourself incapable of retracing your step until the enemy has it way with you.

Nobody with clear thinking will travel for hours with the sole reason for the journey been to have sex with another person

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by skukimania(f): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
The wife too is not the type of wife any man should have Biko. If you have to be promiscuous in your marriage, not with your husband friends.
Both the wife and the husband's friend are both guilty.
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Jobac: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2019
He betrayed his friend just because of conji...nawa o!
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by okeniti: 7:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
Anything that will take you out of character is not worth the consequences of being out of character. If you have genuine insecurities and YOU are innocent, call it a day on your union ASAP. That's just my advice which I felt compelled to offer.

The choice on what to do is yours, i've said my own.

ZikZikZik:
I know my girl is definitely doing the same thing right now, I’m just praying hard I really catch in the act. I don’t even know what I will do but I really want to catch her red handed

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by spirul77: 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
me I'm only jejely waiting for Nwaamaikpe to speak on this issue
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by yomi007k(m): 7:31pm On Aug 18, 2019
Nodogragra4me:

Sex can be cloud your sense of reasoning that is why you read of cultist dying in rooms of ladies.

When you are hooked on certain level of sin , you find yourself incapable of retracing your step until the enemy has it way with you.

Nobody with clear thinking will travel for hours with the sole reason for the journey been to have sex with another person

Na wa oo...
I hear of these things but I just can't put myself in the situation.
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by samwash(m): 7:33pm On Aug 18, 2019
The man travelled hours to sleep with someone's wife, and the woman involved did not agree to his consent.
I believe before a man will travel that long journey, there has been some sort of agreement in place .
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Engrr(m): 7:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
Olalan:
This isn't the full story......was he set up or they were caught

From every indication in the video, the guy hijacked their chat
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Btruth: 7:36pm On Aug 18, 2019
hummmm!
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Twoclans(f): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am guilty of this.
Not once, not twice, not even thrice.

But one was most memorable....the pretty lady travelled almost 7 thousand kilometres to be with yours truly.
I had always imagined what her moans sounded like.
I had fantasized over a millions times about the thrill from taking off those panties of hers.

When I did, it was a literal cesspool.
It's really not worth it most times. It's plain greed.
Sometimes the grass that appears greener on your neighbor's yard is just a rug.

Guy you can't make heaven

1 Like

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Reelmii: 7:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
Margy:
I know one man that wanted to travel from Enugu to Warri to sleep with someone's wife!..
are u sure u are not the wife?
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 18, 2019
wolverine1987:
Konji at its peak..... maybe he has always been envious of his friend
Most likely. Sometimes the friends we keep are actually snakes in disguise. Waiting for when to strike. And for the wife ro even comply only shows she didn't just betray her husband's trust she can as well put a knife through his throat while he's fast asleep. Its a very huge revelation for the husband to take right now.. Your best friend and ur life partner.. He's been surrounded by enemies on all sides and he's only just knowing undecided
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Truthsbitter: 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2019
If that were my wife (which i reject) the title of this thread would be..
woman who attended to sleep with her husbands best friend ..
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am guilty of this.

But one was most memorable....the pretty lady travelled almost 7 thousand kilometres to be with yours truly.
I had fantasized over a millions times about the thrill from taking off those panties of hers.

So u fvck ur friends wives I hope u do know u can't escape from what's coming.. Just be ready cool
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Truthsbitter: 7:53pm On Aug 18, 2019
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am guilty of this.

first time ever to quote you but I say/write kudos to you bro...you have a way of expressing reality in a sarcastic way.
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by olatilldend: 8:19pm On Aug 18, 2019
Caught dude better watch his 6 from now on! lipsrsealed
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by pastie(m): 8:21pm On Aug 18, 2019
agbonkamen:
Wetin kpekus dey cause some Nigerians hmmmm
Kpekus is no respecter of country or tribe, just chop the right one.
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by sweetilicious(f): 8:26pm On Aug 18, 2019
Margy:
I know one man that wanted to travel from Enugu to Warri to sleep with someone's wife!..
Sex! Sex!! Sex!!! the only language in the mind of some Nigerian guys.
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by wolverine1987: 8:28pm On Aug 18, 2019
dairykidd:

Most likely. Sometimes the friends we keep are actually snakes in disguise. Waiting for when to strike. And for the wife ro even comply only shows she didn't just betray her husband's trust she can as well put a knife through his throat while he's fast asleep. Its a very huge revelation for the husband to take right now.. Your best friend and ur life partner.. He's been surrounded by enemies on all sides and he's only just knowing undecided
Honestly
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by gbagyiza: 8:34pm On Aug 18, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
While not in support of d caught idiot's action, the role d wife played in d whole saga cannot be demphasized....when punishment is being served, d wife should bear d highest portion in my own opinion.

I don't think so. The wife exposed d guys intention to the husband n d husband picked it up from there. You had what the husband said, that he has to pretend as d wife to chart with d so called friend. The woman could have agreed to Bleep d guy secretly without d husband knowing but she was not that type of woman. My opinion is that the woman deserve some praises.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by gregyboy(m): 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2019
Like they say birds of thesame father flocks together ...how would a sensible man have this kind person as a friend if he is not capable of doing thesame thing
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by ericuzor(m): 8:54pm On Aug 18, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
While not in support of d caught idiot's action, the role d wife played in d whole saga cannot be demphasized....when punishment is being served, d wife should bear d highest portion in my own opinion.
watch the video the wife set the husband best friend up.
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by grandstar(m): 8:59pm On Aug 18, 2019
The man wished the ground would swallow him. I'm glad it refused to grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There are a thousand and one single women in Germany and a lot of white ladies wishing to sleep with black men.

But instead, you're prepared to take a plane flight to steal what rightly belongs not just another man but your best friend. Backstabbing Devil!!
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by Technology14: 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2019
I can only imagine how disgruntled the friend will be right now. Such deluded friends are the type that will pray for you never to return from a war so they can inherit your wife. Contact me for your inverters (both locally made and foreign) . Solar panels , batteries , automated alarm system for schools and companies , spy gadgets. Call/whatsapp 09097430451
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by stevio(m): 9:07pm On Aug 18, 2019
You will not make Haven grin
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am guilty of this.

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by stevio(m): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2019
You're just tired of the relationship & you're looking for an exit grin
ZikZikZik:
I know my girl is definitely doing the same thing right now, I’m just praying I catch in the act. I don’t even know what I will do but I really want to catch her red handed

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by larryking540: 9:12pm On Aug 18, 2019
I once had a friend back in campus, dats goes behind people back to sleep with their girlfriend, as I graduate I intentionally throwaway the guy number, ,,they are wrong people to move with in life,even if na them go help you succeed, but watin day go take from u, Go give u nightmare

1 Like

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by noziz(m): 9:16pm On Aug 18, 2019
"Shedrack travelled for hours to sleep with his friend's wife" This is what u get when the dick controls the brain grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by dangotesmummy: 9:35pm On Aug 18, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
the wife should be punished that her husbands friend wooed her ABI? Misogynistic men everywhere.smh

1 Like

Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by tafat: 9:41pm On Aug 18, 2019
seeing things like these just weaks my body, abeg lemme visit Vskit and watch some videos to lighten up my mood
Re: Man Who Attempted To Sleep With His Best Friend's Wife Caught by KaptainAfrika: 10:08pm On Aug 18, 2019
Where's the woman, asking for research purposes ?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Guy Proposes To His Woman With Beach Sand Made Sculpture (photos) / Cheating Indian Wife Forced To Carry Husband Through Streets After Being Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.