Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,478 members, 7,865,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 11:11 AM

solved - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / solved (1887 Views)

(PHOTOS) This Drained Me emotionally .pls Solve.(Solved) / How To Break The Touch Barrier, Now Solved / Guys,our Problem Is Solved.trust Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: solved by ShyOne(f): 2:23pm On Oct 24, 2010
TURN TO GOD

He will rid him from your thought and your heart and give you the strength to run and maintain your distance.

God doesn't love this man more than he loves you.

You are doing what God doesn't do - God doesn't love this man more than he loves you.

You are loving this man more than you are loving yourself.

There definitely are good Nigerian men who won't use you.

You already know that this man is using you that is why you cannot tell your family. You are not his social worker or his bank or his therapist.

Let him cry and tell him that he has joined the crowd because you are crying now to yourself and to this thread. Why have his tears affected you emotionally? Your requests for money hasn't affected him emotionally. His problems are his problems not yours collectively. He doesn't share his finances but he has his hand in your pocket.

If he were an Asian man would you do the same for him?

Run from this man and turn to God - he will replace him with one that is worthy of you. If you don't you will be singing this same old sad irritating song for many moons to come.
Re: solved by cuteisbela: 2:34pm On Oct 24, 2010
@ Shy-one, Your advice has touched me so much, thank you so much, God is good so I leave everything to him, He knows my heart and I know he won't forsake me.God bless you too smiley
Re: solved by Nobody: 2:41pm On Oct 24, 2010
Well just like some people has said,try n withdraw d financial except n see if he would change.But dnt stop ur lovin n carin in other area. Gud luck.
Re: solved by Vic2k3(m): 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2010
Things we do because of love.

Jxt give him the benefit of doubt. For ur information an igbo business man values his money more than his life.

But u've got to cut down on ur expenses on him. Jxt let him lay his cards on the table before reaching a decision.

I wish he knows what hes got(you). I jxt envy him.

GOODluck sha and don't take this harsh advices(kick him out, do this do that), give him a chance to prove himself. They 're saying thus cos they don't know what u're going tru and they are not u. It is ur life and ur relationship stir it girl.
Re: solved by cuteisbela: 2:44pm On Oct 24, 2010
@ YORKE, tHANk you so much.I will do as that smiley
Re: solved by ShyOne(f): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2010
An igbo man values his money more than his life? Ohhh ok - that is good information, I just learned something.

@ poster

run, run, run - quickly

if you run and he "really loves you" he will run behind you and START separating himself from some of that money and you will have some of what you have already given to him - FINALLY

run
Re: solved by cuteisbela: 2:55pm On Oct 24, 2010
@ vic2k3, Thanks indeed for your understanding of my situation, for 3 years , God knows how much I love him I  will to do everything for him and so I will give him a chance to prove himself, once he failed IN THIS FINAL TEST,.I will certainly SACRIFICE my LOVE for the sake of my FUTURE LIFE & happiness,
Re: solved by pdone: 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2010
It can be 100% real that he loves you. It can also be 100% real that he doesn't love you.  To understand more about him, you need to check the kind of friends he has, the kind of life he lives, and what he thinks of the future.
If I'm in your shoes, there are some few things I have to consider,

1.) If he don't have a valid papers to stay in China, that is a problem because he can be deported any time.
2.) I will consider my age and the guy's age, to avoid being old while waiting for someone that doesn't have bearing.
3.) I will avoid giving him money to see his reactions towards me.

If my answers is of any help or you think I can help you with the Nigeria culture, you can add me on qq.
Re: solved by cuteisbela: 3:10pm On Oct 24, 2010
@pdone, thanks for your concern, I am not chinese though I am using qq for the sake of my chinese students and chinese friends.I am happy reading blogs and comments in this website, through this way,I can have the idea on the cultures and traditions of Nigerians.and Yes,I wanna know more about Nigerian cultures but I need to prove it right before my eyes!, hence,I appreciate your gesture of inviting me to your qq account but I don't add people I don't personally know smiley smileyI hope you understand! God bless bro wink
Re: solved by Vic2k3(m): 3:25pm On Oct 24, 2010
cuteisbela:

@ vic2k3, Thanks indeed for your understanding of my situation, for 3 years , God knows how much I love him I  will to do everything for him and so I will give him a chance to prove himself, once he failed IN THIS FINAL TEST,.I will certainly SACRIFICE my LOVE for the sake of my FUTURE LIFE & happiness,

Thats the spirit girl. **gives her a high Five**
Re: solved by cuteisbela: 5:32am On Oct 25, 2010
smiley smiley smiley smileythanks girl
Re: solved by cuteisbela: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2010
I spoke with him this night on line and on phone, I jokingly asked him if how many woman he slept while he is there in Nigeria?He can't answer immediately ,so I ask him to swear to God if he is not guilty, and he said,It's a sin to swear to God, but he told me , yes, God knows i didn't sleep with other woman here, what do u think of that?
Re: solved by cuteisbela: 4:48pm On Oct 27, 2010
cry cry cry cry cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Is Getting Married. / Guys Have No Shame / Send Me Card Has Bcme A Tradition 2 9ja Wmen.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.