Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,957 members, 7,952,856 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:51 AM

My Girlfriend Is Getting Married. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Is Getting Married. (1899 Views)

After Dating For 3yrs Without Sex..she Is Getting Married To Someone Else / How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is Cheating On You / My Girlfriend Is Afraid To Kiss: Is That Normal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Is Getting Married. by wowitslife: 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2010
Hello you all,
I am from Haryana, From middle class family. Have done MBA this year and Marketing Manager in one of MNC at gurgaon. During my MBA i got girl from my hometown, Rohtak. She is Panjabi and I am jat. We had nice and happy relationship for 2 mth. When I met this girl first time and when I kissed her my first kiss. She told me that marriage between us wouldn't be possible and after 3 mth, we had sex first time. In Fact my intention was also the same like. But after sex she start asking me for marriage. In fact I had tried a lot to make her family and my family agree on our marriage but being jat its not possible in haryana. her family and my family is totally against our relation.
B4 20 days, one of her Ji ja ji's brother wants to marry her. That time me and she was fighting with our family. So, she said no to her ji ja ji's brother for marriage. But while was fighting and having many meeting with her family members. In fact i cant leave my family and with out my family. After same day I got message from her sister that she is marrying that same guy. at the time of meeting with that guy she asked him his future plan, He told her that now he is doing MBA and will do M.A and will go for LLB later on. And now at present he is Sales executive in one of Inverter battery at Gurgaon. from this I have come to know that this guy is not good for her.   
But she is still marrying him. Now what should i do. in fact she doesn't love her. But her sister also insisting her for marriage. Now the click is that,
Now what should i do. I love her a lot. But without my family cant to any thing. coz, i am the only son of my dad. in this coming mth my sister is also getting married. I even cant to do anything this time. Help me what should do?How can i tell her that she is taking wrong step. She is 23 year old I am 26
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married. by thweraja10: 7:00pm On Dec 30, 2010
You have not yet confirmed from the girl yet. Sit her down and confirm if its true or not if its true then try to convince her and if she does not listen, then you got to let her go.

But this una english sef. me sef i get time i had to read it twice before i understand, Pls try improve on your vocabulary
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married. by 190: 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2010
Story too complicated!!

whats Haryana where's that~

what's Ji ja ji'

Story too complicated!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married. by Yorisb: 7:45pm On Dec 30, 2010
wowitslife:

Hello you all,
I am from Haryana, From middle class family. Have done MBA this year and Marketing Manager in one of MNC at gurgaon. During my MBA i got girl from my hometown, Rohtak. She is Panjabi and I am jat. We had nice and happy relationship for 2 mth. When I met this girl first time and when I kissed her my first kiss. She told me that marriage between us wouldn't be possible and after 3 mth, we had sex first time. In Fact my intention was also the same like. But after sex she start asking me for marriage. In fact I had tried a lot to make her family and my family agree on our marriage but being jat its not possible in haryana. her family and my family is totally against our relation.
B4 20 days, one of her Ji ja ji's brother wants to marry her. That time me and she was fighting with our family. So, she said no to her ji ja ji's brother for marriage. But while was fighting and having many meeting with her family members. In fact i cant leave my family and with out my family. After same day I got message from her sister that she is marrying that same guy. at the time of meeting with that guy she asked him his future plan, He told her that now he is doing MBA and will do M.A and will go for LLB later on. And now at present he is Sales executive in one of Inverter battery at Gurgaon. from this I have come to know that this guy is not good for her.   
But she is still marrying him. Now what should i do. in fact she doesn't love her. But her sister also insisting her for marriage. Now the click is that,
Now what should i do. I love her a lot. But without my family cant to any thing. coz, i am the only son of my dad. in this coming mth my sister is also getting married. I even cant to do anything this time. Help me what should do?How can i tell her that she is taking wrong step. She is 23 year old I am 26

Very indecipherable to say the least @OP shocked

Osondi Owendi!
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married. by Coolabbie: 9:06pm On Dec 30, 2010
Well if both of ur parents are against ur marriage den dere is nothin u can do. Wen it cums 2 issues of ethnicity most people can be blind closing deir hearts 2 any sane reasoning so it mite be pretty hard 2 convince dem 2 see reasons wit u. Ur best bet wuld be 2 4get about d relationship & move on. It wuld be hard i kno but d odds are really stacked against u & apart 4rm u eloping which is not an option considering u r an only son, i cant see any way.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married. by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 30, 2010
Thanks for the research @ wowitslife

wowitslife:

Hello you all,
I am from Haryana, From middle class family. Have done MBA this year and Marketing Manager in one of MNC at gurgaon. During my MBA i got girl from my hometown, Rohtak. She is Panjabi and I am jat. We had nice and happy relationship for 2 mth. When I met this girl first time and when I kissed her my first kiss. She told me that marriage between us wouldn't be possible and after 3 mth, we had sex first time. In Fact my intention was also the same like. But after sex she start asking me for marriage.
wow. you must've really worked a number on her  shocked cheesy

[/quote]In fact I had tried a lot to make her family and my family agree on our marriage but being jat its not possible in haryana. her family and my family is totally against our relation. [quote]
For those who don't get it, Jat is a peasant caste while punjab is somewhere higher. I thought the caste system had been outlawed?
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married. by Nobody: 9:23pm On Dec 30, 2010
wowitslife:

cheesy cheesy grin grin correct guy! he's a real sharp one aye? still, we can't judge the guy by his job can we?

[/But she is still marrying him. Now what should i do. in fact she doesn't love her. But her sister also insisting her for marriage. Now the click is that,
Now what should i do. I love her a lot. But without my family cant to any thing. coz, i am the only son of my dad. in this coming mth my sister is also getting married. I even cant to do anything this time. Help me what should do?How can i tell her that she is taking wrong step. She is 23 year old I am 26]

sounds like a lot of infatuation my dear OP. i think u should forget about her. you'll get over her, you'll see.
[quote][/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married. by Coolabbie: 9:37pm On Dec 30, 2010
iceblue:

Thanks for the research @ wowitslife
wow. you must've really worked a number on her  shocked cheesy
For those who don't get it, Jat is a peasant caste while punjab is somewhere higher. I thought the caste system had been outlawed?
since its a caste system he mite as well 4get about her completely & even tho it has bin officially outlawed it still exists subconsciously.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2010
^^^ I don't think she was into him anyway. seems like he was doing all the work trying to convince both families even though she proposed. whatever reason he chooses, i agree he shd forget her. too much drama. and he's an only son sef. without the caste system there would still be nit-picking over the issue of a wife.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married. by wowitslife: 6:01am On Dec 31, 2010
Thank you all,
Really its hard for me to forget about her. But now what option I have got? Just move on.
Re: My Girlfriend Is Getting Married. by wowitslife: 6:04am On Dec 31, 2010
smiley Haryana from India.

(1) (Reply)

Did She Still Love Me / Am So Confused.. My Life Is On Hold Right Now / Why Always English When Toasting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.