Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,126 members, 7,829,014 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos (19079 Views)

Prophet Onyeze Jesus: 'I Will Raise Dead Bodies On The 28 Of January' / ‘I Saw Him Clearly, He Became President Of Nigeria’ – Popular Ghanaian Prophet P / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by MoonWater: 9:37pm On Aug 21, 2019
Lonelypacifist6:
This is a Caucasian male jesus is middle Eastern
hahahah

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
Successdude:

So really this is the truth ?

John 14:6 (KJV)

Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.
Successdude:

What makes it truth ?

John 8:36 (KJV)

If the Son therefore shall make you free, ye shall be free indeed.

Successdude:

And this : what proof do we have about afterlife.

The reason for some of these questions is the word that what we doing as believers is 'the white man's fabricated religion' ....

So one needed to clear stuff
If you really want to know the Truth, you would get to know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you free.

But if not, regardless of what anyone says, you would never get to know the Truth. So willingness is key.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Successdude(m): 10:13pm On Aug 21, 2019
jesusjnr:

If you really want to know the Truth, you would get to know the Truth, and the Truth shall set you free.

But if not, regardless of what anyone says, you would never get to know the Truth. So willingness is key.

God bless.

Hmm .... This is where many times 'the believers' fail it. Was expecting something tangible but it seems it really can't be ....

For your two responses were at least giving some points ....

God bless too

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 22, 2019
jesusjnr:
I accept that the extent of your foolishness makes you see things in reverse, but before the end of this year, all your foolishness shall be cured in Jesus name! Now can I get an amen frosbel?

You will come out of your trance one day for sure !!

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by budaatum: 4:52am On Aug 22, 2019
Successdude:

If I may ask you now, what proof do we have about afterlife ??

What "afterlife"? When you die we will put your dead body in a box, dig a hole, drop the box in the hole and cover you up and go and get high.

Must we prove it to you?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by budaatum: 4:56am On Aug 22, 2019
OkCornel:

Man has been wired to recognize the truth by intuition and also by conscience once he encounters it.
Remember Ihe and i's axioms? The one's you say without feeling the need to provide evidence for? This, is one of them.

Wired? How, please?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 8:57am On Aug 22, 2019
frosbel2:

You will come out of your trance one day for sure !!
Trance is much better, for you would definitely come back from the dead unto life, and though lost would surely become found, though blind would surely see as the prodigal son.

Maybe you thought it's just by knowing the letters?

But it's not, for If that was just what I have then it's a possibility for me to become dead, lost, and blind like you are now, but God would never allow me to get to that stage before He shows up, because I have become a bonafide part of His Kingdom.

So forget it bro for even if the heavens and Earth pass away, that would never happen. wink

God bless.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OutSmartBoss: 9:07am On Aug 22, 2019
Inasmuch as I don't condemn this, I just want to say becareful before you encounter a demonic spirit that might disguise as the Lord Jesus...

peace.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by wickedtuna: 9:09am On Aug 22, 2019
I am very certain every religious fanatic will give same description of Jesus as the op....ask them what they felt the biblical Samson looked liked and i bet they'll all echo the same answer.....

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Successdude(m): 9:35am On Aug 22, 2019
budaatum:

What "afterlife"? When I die they will put my dead body in a box, dig a hole, drop the box in the hole and cover up and go and get high.

Must they prove it to me ?

Obviously
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 22, 2019
OutSmartBoss:
Inasmuch as I don't condemn this, I just want to say becareful before you encounter a demonic spirit that might disguise as the Lord Jesus...

peace.
I understand your concerns but this effort is not borne out of ignorance of the devil and his devices, for i have encountered him and his demons on numerous occasions, the last being being the demon of light.

So this has nothing to do with any demonic spirit disguising itself as Jesus, because despite having walked with God at the level of the Spirit for close to two decades, and having seen Satan and his demons on numerous occasions, this was the first time Jesus had appeared to me in His real image.

And despite it being blurry and only for a brief moment, the image I saw of Him has yet been confirmed by several here and elsewhere who have seen Him themselves inclusive of the artist who drew that picture of Him as a child.

Thanks for sharing your thoughts though.

God bless.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 6:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
wickedtuna:
I am very certain every religious fanatic will give same description of Jesus as the op....ask them what they felt the biblical Samson looked liked and i bet they'll all echo the same answer.....
As certain as you are, I hope you don't stake something valuable to you on the bolded, because you would certainly lose it.

https://www.nairaland.com/5368368/jesus-saw-same-drawn-eight/4#81464786
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by budaatum: 7:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
Successdude:

Obviously
Obviously, when I die, they will put my dead body in a box, dig a hole and put my dead body in a and cover it up. Or did you think my own is special?

Ok, they might cremate my dead body and scatter the ashes, but whether you go and get high is all you'd need to prove to us.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Successdude(m): 10:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
budaatum:

Obviously, when I die, they will put my dead body in a box, dig a hole and put my dead body in a and cover it up. Or did you think my own is special?

you're getting it bro
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by mrZENographer: 12:20am On Aug 23, 2019
EnthronedbyGod:

The Jesus you described above is Jesus in His glorious form.

He appears in only 2 forms and not in any form.
1- His glorious form
2- His earthly form, when He lived on earth.

Please take everything about this topic with a pinch of salt. Jesus said people will say he is in the desert they saw him. Matthew 24. Believe them not.

Many false witnesses have risen up. So be mindful and careful of how you hear.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by 1Sharon(f): 12:40am On Aug 23, 2019
OpenYourEyes1:

I doubt this is the face of Jesus. Though I guess he can appear in any form he chooses.
Jesus hair is described as woolly. His eyes as flaming fire and feet (probably his skin color) as brass.

Fake Jesus (Anti-christ) could appear in long hair. I have read stories of people describing some kinds of beings that live in antarctica & oceans as blonde long -hair, blue eyes beings. Jesus likely does not live in ocean or antarctica

If you say Jesus appears in any form, how are you supposed to identity him when he comes back to earth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 7:14am On Aug 23, 2019
1Sharon:

If you say Jesus appears in any form, how are you supposed to identity him when he comes back to earth?

Excellent question

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 23, 2019
mrZENographer:

Please take everything about this topic with a pinch of salt. Jesus said people will say he is in the desert they saw him. Matthew 24. Believe them not.

Don't worry about him, for he knows much better about this topic than you think, for someone that has seen the face of Jesus severally and knows exactly what he looks like.

That said, if it were up to men like you, he wouldn't be here for he's heard so many such things before from the lips of men, but he's here because he's not led by the flesh or the things that be of men, but by the Spirit of God.

But speaking of false witnesses, you can still try your luck if you'd succeed with your lies and ulterior motives.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 7:42am On Aug 23, 2019
budaatum:

Remember Ihe and i's axioms? The one's you say without feeling the need to provide evidence for? This, is one of them.

Wired? How, please?

So sorry, I am just seeing this.

Didn't follow your conversation with Ihe on axioms.
I was referring to intuition and conscience there. But more of intuition.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 7:45am On Aug 23, 2019
mrZENographer:

Isn't it refreshing worshiping a Jesus you have absolutely no clue on what he looks like?

Anyways, maybe Jesus is in hiding and not interested in revealing Himself to anyone except those that lived in Bible times.

We can as well use your advice to dismiss the revelation of John, or the conversion story of Saul to Paul where he encountered Jesus on the way to Damascus as well. Oh but guess what, since it's in the Bible...it has to be swallowed hook, line and sinker...

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 23, 2019
1Sharon:

Of course Jesus doesn't appear in just any form, however regardless of the form He chooses to appear in when He comes, all men shall immediately know it's Him.

Matthew 24:27 (KJV)

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Matthew 24:30 (KJV)

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Ihedinobi3: 8:58am On Aug 23, 2019
frosbel2:
I can see Ihedinobi3 is still a slave of the white Jesus.

What a shame.
Well, you're quite close to what the Lord looks like. He does have snow-white head and hair, but then His feet look like bronze glowing in a furnace, so I'm not sure just how far the white goes.

In any case, yes, I am still His Slave, thank God, and I mean to continue to be.

As for its being a shame, the war is not over yet.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Ihedinobi3: 9:11am On Aug 23, 2019
budaatum:

If there were no proof for axioms Ihe, can one not just make one up? Is that how axioms work. Is it not a fact that they are so evidently true that they usually need not be proven?

Hard, is not the same as impossible, ihe.

Is this not like saying, "let us not teach them least they know too much"? And is this not the same as enslaving them so that we are Lord over them? Why not teach them to question? Is that not how they will learn? Or is it that we ourselves have no confidence in our own teaching that we dare not be questioned on it!?

The only reason a teacher would require humility from their students is because the teacher is crap! If the teacher knew their subject the student either sits and learns or leaves the class. What Jesus taught was that those who would learn should be humble. As in, if I myself would learn, I myself should humble myself. He never said "make people humble so you can teach them", which is what you are proposing here!

Well, this I cannot argue. People after all have different understanding of words. Me, though, I only believe things I do not know, and would rather say "I do not know" than "I believe", which implies that I don't exactly know but have a desire to assume it to be true instead of seeking to know for sure. When I know though, which is often after extensive seeking, I do not believe because I know. But note, that's me.

I'm certain an OB-GYN can provide a lot more evidence than you claim here, especially in the world of gender reassignment we find ourselves in which men are getting pregnant. I shan't argue that there aren't some sloppy incompetent OB-GYN out there though.

The fact that a thing makes no sense to oneself does not mean it is senseless. We after all know of "pregnant men" today, and the supposed counter axiom that God does exist is refuted by many here. Or is one to assume they themselves do not exist despite their loudness on here?

Axioms only make sense when they are backed up by evidence or we'd make up our own crap, call it an axiom and insist it be accepted as some "truth" when in truth, it just might be the crap it actually is!

I posted you to my conversations on this topic and will not go there again except to say, for me, I do not believe rain is falling on my head when I am wet and cold from the rain that falls on my head. Since I have evidence of the rain in my wetness and coldness, I say "it is most definitely raining", and I say so because I know. But as I said, that's just me.

Why, tell, do you accuse me of rejecting any authority outside myself Ihe, when the truth is that I quote Scripture as the authority for my statements? Do you check any of the links I post or do you treat them with contempt because they come from buda?

I am not a fellow believer, and you rightly reject me on such grounds. But surely, if by believer, you mean a follower of the teachings of Christ, why do you reject your neighbour buda, Ihe, why do you reject your enemy buda, even? Or is it that we speak the words, believe them even, but doers of those words we are not?

No God ever told me we are no good, Ihe, and even if I am to believe I myself are no good, it surely is not for me to go about thinking my neighbour is no good! I should be minding the forest in my own eyes and working on my own perfection instead of focusing on the speck in my neighbours or even my enemies eye! Surely, if I "believe" in submitting to each other, I should submit first instead of insisting as you do that you submit to me?

Please know that I do not require your submission. I am buda, and not the Lord God Almighty, the only One one need submit to.

I provide evidence for my statements Ihe, or do you also see no reason to consider them? Please show where God said "love your Bible", as opposed to "love your neighbour and your enemy buda too". In fact, Ihe, does the Scripture you claim to hold in such high esteem not say you should give the shirt off your back to your enemy buda?

Yes, Ihe, I do have a direct line to God. It is called the Comforter, that which my Lord and Messiah Jesus sent me when he returned to the right hand of the Lord God Almighty. Surely, you too ought to have such a direct line. But if you lack a direct line, ask God who gives generously to all who ask, without finding fault, and it will be given to you too.

Please know that I see you as one who has the ability to separate the wheat from the chaff and discern the spirit in which I speak, but in this above you have competely turned what I say on its head and read into it what I say not.

If I think I alone have a direct line to God, Ihe, then I am a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal, or more appropriately, an arrogant fuq, and to be honest, you would be able to tell by my use of words like "submit to buda", for that is what I would require from those I presume to be superior to.

You make me wonder if you actually mean "submit to Ihe". Is it not written that God alone shall one submit to and worship?

Even when I was an atheist, I had no reason to rebel against the Word. You may check the validity of this by following the link in my signature to a post of mine that dates all the way back to 2007. The Word is God, Ihe. One must see the Spirit in it though or one might believe it but not be a doer of the Word.

As to reconciling my interest in Jesus, that need not be of concern to you for surely, in as much as I love you, the Lord God Almighty who alone sees the content of the heart is pleased.

Please know that I jumped into this thread to accuse OkCornel of dragging you into an argument and now see myself as a hypocrite.

The Peace of the Lord be with you.
Your arguments here are not hard to dismiss, but there is with you a constant point in discussion where it ceases to be meaningful to continue to talk with you. We have just arrived there. So, while I am sorely tempted to answer your arguments for the sake of other readers, I consider it a waste of time because once you get to this point, your further responses become murkier and murkier, so that even when I do unravel the madness in your comments, it is not quite a useful venture, because those who are misled by them are generally not at all interested in Truth.

An example is the issue of the Ob-Gyn. You mention "gender reassignment" like it is a magical wand that ends all discussion, but in the term itself, your counter is destroyed. If a woman is not a self-evident truth, then why is there any gender reassigning at all? There is no woman or man, if we cannot tell what a man or woman is just by looking at them.

Another is your issue with axioms, which is causing me concern for your students. The meaning or definition of an axiom is that it is a self-evident truth that cannot be proven, rather it is used to develop arguments and theories. I have conceded that it is not entirely impossible to prove an axiom, because, in fact, a circular argument is still proof, even if not a convincing one for skeptics. If you have issues with this, I am really troubled what chance anyone has to understand math under your tutelage.

Those are, as I said, just examples to demonstrate what I have said. I only engaged you here, as I mostly do with others, in order to crystallize what Truth I can from conversing with you, but beyond here I will only be contending with a wilful dishonesty that will serve no good purpose whatsoever. So, I am done discussing with you on this matter.

As for the Peace of your Lord, I do not believe that he wants any peace with me, and I certainly want none with or from him.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by sulasa07(m): 9:32am On Aug 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
A few weeks back I had a dream where Jesus had appeared to me briefly, and I had opened a thread to share concerning this experience. However this effort was seen a joke to many who took their turns in mocking it and laughed me to scorn, with some even suggested that I was mentally unstable, and that I go check myself.

thread link:
https://www.nairaland.com/5291314/jesus-appeared-me-first-time#80097542

But thankfully not everyone saw it as a joke, for as few as they were, there were yet those who gave me the benefit of a doubt as my bro @Okcornel whose efforts which I believe were Spirit-led has culminated in the opening of this thread which confirms the image of Jesus that I saw in my dream.

Now @Okcornel had brought some images of Jesus drawn by a gifted artist called Akiane Kramarik for me to confirm if it agreed with the image of Jesus I had seen in my dream.

And it's quite a long story, but to cut the story short, the second image he showed to me of Jesus which the artist called the prince of peace was a match of the face I saw in my dreams and also the look He had in His eyes.

It was really an overwhelming feeling to be able to confirm that, with the image someone else who had also seen Him in her dreams and visions had drawn of Him, and with that same exact gaze.

I never saw this confirmation coming for I had already moved on from that, but thanks to my bro @Okcornel who God has used to achieve this. And I would like him to share with us the details of what was actually going on his own side and inspired him to yet persist with this.

And also give us more information concerning the amazingly gifted artist Akiane Kramarik who drew this image of Jesus at the age of eight, whose remarkable story is also said to have led her atheists parents to Christ.

And anyone else who Jesus has appeared to should feel free to confirm if His image shown here corresponds with this or not, as my bro @enthronedbyGod had already done on the thread where this was confirmed.

#Jesusisreal

God bless.

Related links: https://www.nairaland.com/5353610/much-respect-all-those-put#81270061

https://www.nairaland.com/5170107/words-jesus-vs-bible/3#81326679

https://akiane.com/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akiane
According to the bible,Jesus is dark in complexion and quite not good looking

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 10:26am On Aug 23, 2019
sulasa07:

According to the bible,Jesus is dark in complexion and quite not good looking

Where in the Bible did it show Jesus on Earth is dark in complexion?
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by Nobody: 2:29pm On Aug 23, 2019
It will make more sense if we allow every believer to dream or have a vision of Jesus' appearance first before we start the screening to test who saw the REAL Jesus! grin
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by budaatum: 2:32pm On Aug 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
Don't worry about him, for he knows much better about this topic than you think, for someone that has seen the face of Jesus severally and knows exactly what he looks like.

That said, if it were up to men like you, he wouldn't be here for he's heard so many such things before from the lips of men, but he's here because he's not led by the flesh or the things that be of men, but by the Spirit of God.

But speaking of false witnesses, you can still try your luck if you'd succeed with your lies and ulterior motives.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by budaatum: 2:59pm On Aug 23, 2019
OkCornel:

Isn't it refreshing worshiping a Jesus you have absolutely no clue on what he looks like?
Its the most life giving experience I've ever had for it keeps me seeking for understanding.

My first encounter with Jesus was age 7 when my family moved from Deviland to Hell. The Civil War had ended and ma and pa said we going home to kwashiorkoland where everyone was "Jesus is like this and Jesus is like that and will do this and that for you". It was just so unreal so I read the book from 9 to 11 and found out they were all just peddling their images of God they had created in their own heads.

In Yoruba, the Lord God is "awa ma ri idi". It means 'however much you seek you will never have a full understanding of the vastness of the Lord God Almighty'. Kind of throws Jesus' "Seek and you shall find" on its head, would you not say. But therein is the mystery of the Word. In seeking - which one stops doing once one makes up an image in one's head - comes the knowledge of how puny ones mind is and how vast is the unexplored universe.

It is refreshingly blissful to know how ignorant buda is. Reminds me to be as a child.

1 Like

Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by 1Sharon(f): 3:14pm On Aug 23, 2019
jesusjnr:
Of course Jesus doesn't appear in just any form, however regardless of the form He chooses to appear in when He comes, all men shall immediately know it's Him.

Matthew 24:27 (KJV)

27 For as the lightning cometh out of the east, and shineth even unto the west; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

Matthew 24:30 (KJV)

30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

Take that up with your friend openyoureyes1 he made the statement that god appears in any form...
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by budaatum: 3:28pm On Aug 23, 2019
1Sharon:

They will compare to the image in their head and if He's not it it's not Him.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by budaatum: 3:36pm On Aug 23, 2019
OkCornel:

So sorry, I am just seeing this.

Didn't follow your conversation with Ihe on axioms.
I was referring to intuition and conscience there. But more of intuition.
Intuition? The ability to understand something instinctively without the need for conscious reasoning? Why would you use such a lazy ability? Has Jesus not opened your reasoning eye?

Those who are mud, intuit. The mud the Lord breathed the talent of reasoning into use their God given talent and reason with it.
Re: The Jesus I Saw, Same As That Drawn By An Eight Year Old Who Also Saw Him-Photos by OkCornel(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2019
budaatum:

Intuition? The ability to understand something instinctively without the need for conscious reasoning? Why would you use such a lazy ability? Has Jesus not opened your reasoning eye?

Those who are mud, intuit. The mud the Lord breathed the talent of reasoning into use their God given talent and reason with it.

Why did God give man the ability to Intuit? Logic eventually catches up with intuition.

Do you really want to dismiss intuition with the wave of a hand?

Intuition when properly harnessed is another level of intelligence altogether.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Jehovah's Witnesses Questions And Answers Page. / Benevolent Muslims In The House! A Christian Needs To Eat Sallah Ram / The Father Inlaw To Prophet Odumeje Was One Of The Most Deadliest Fake Prophet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.