Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,363 members, 7,836,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:28 AM

I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? (5445 Views)

A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media / Boyfriend Cheating On Me With Mum And Impregnates Both Of Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by Youngpo413: 1:18pm On Dec 11, 2015
dachaste:

Buh wen dey refuse to open for u, u call em wicked right?
no
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by Youngpo413: 1:21pm On Dec 11, 2015
luxoire:
I have an a bit of an issue and i need your views on it.

My boyfriend got transferred to scotland in december.

My cousin told me this weekend that her boyfriend (who is close friends with mine) told her about 21months ago that i should leave him.

She (my cousin) reckons he has a double life and is cheating on me. Infact that there are times when he has come to london behind my back. And she knows this, by picking up on conversations her guy and mine have.

According to her she's heard him say he can't deal with the LDR thing, and he would have had other girlfriends if not because he knows she has a large mouth and would tell me.

Now, knowing me, i called him and asked him, and typically he denied everything. I know for a fact that he came down 2 weeks ago and i didn't know about it. but i found out from his sister. (he doesnt know that i know this).

I know he is a flirt, and i am too. However, i've always thought he knew where to drew the line. I have given him that trust, after all we've been together for over a year and a half.

I have busy life, and so has he. I do not pry too much into his life and neither does he pry into mine.We plan on moving in together in about 7months. Either i go up, or he comes back down to london. My cousin thinks i should leave things for now until we move in together, tehn i can know for sure if he is cheating on me, because then i can have 'evidence'.

When i asked him about the things she said he gave me answers. Then i text him yesterday telling him i know for a fact that 2 weeks ago he came down without telling me, and i don't know why. He said we would talk about it, and he still hasn't called. I haven't called him either since sunday, and a huge part of me does not intend to.

My best friend thinks i should give him another chance, seeing as i completely trusted him before this and wait until he gives me reason to chuck him out. However, my cousin has no reason to lie. Granted he was a womaniser in the past, but i don't think all the while he was in london and we were together that he ever cheated on me. and i know he 'changed'.

I have major exams coming on in 2weeks as i am doing my masters and this is the last sort of confusion i need now.

DO NOT TELL ME TO FORGET ABOUT TIT AND CONCENTRATE ON MY EXAMS JUST NOW, because i know that!, and i am trying but it's hard, if u need more info, ask, but WHAT DO U ALL THINK?
mumu
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by Youngpo413: 1:43pm On Dec 11, 2015
Rhea:
In as much as it's never good to pay evil with evil, I think you should try and flirt sometime soon. Cheat on your boyfriend for a change. You'll feel better thereafter.

wow
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 5:14pm On Dec 12, 2015
Try talk to him about it
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by Helewud(m): 6:55pm On Dec 12, 2015
Just try and keep your cool till after your exams, then you can bring it up and hit the nail on the head and see what he has to say, then you can decide maybe to take a walk or continue with the talk

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fathersexdaughter / Best Breakup Ever!!! / Nigerian Men Returning From Eritrea (hilarious Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.