Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,147 members, 7,829,100 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? (5441 Views)

A Guy Flirts With Adidas Online Assistant (Hilarious Snapshot) / 10 Ways To Spot Chronic Female Flirts On Social Media / Boyfriend Cheating On Me With Mum And Impregnates Both Of Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by cuteass1(f): 1:13pm On May 17, 2007
Rhea:

In as much as it's never good to pay evil with evil, I think you should try and flirt sometime soon. Cheat on your boyfriend for a change. You'll feel better thereafter.

What a bad and nonsense advice angry angry
What good will that do her?? gain her her dignity? no, make him love her? no, make her feel better? no

So what exactly is your point? Don't just post because its nairaland, try to be wise wink
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by IBDat(m): 1:16pm On May 17, 2007
cute-ass:

What a bad and nonsense advice angry angry
What good will that do her?? gain her her dignity? no, make him love her? no, make her feel better? no

So what exactly is your point? Don't just post because its nairaland, try to be wise wink

LMFAO grin
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by wadomi: 1:17pm On May 17, 2007
if my arithmetic is right - u mentioned 21 months ago, someone tld you something about him, but you also said you have been together for only 18 months - so if u knew that about him before u got together, why did u still get together with him?
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by OmoEko1(f): 1:49pm On May 17, 2007
wa_do_mi:

if my arithmetic is right - u mentioned 21 months ago, someone tld you something about him, but you also said you have been together for only 18 months - so if u knew that about him before u got together, why did u still get together with him?
Don't you realize some girls are dumb cheesy cheesy when it comes to guy they loose their whole common sense wink wink.
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by luxoire(f): 4:53pm On May 17, 2007
@ppl, hahahahaha, infact @cutey/, thanks hun

ok, i am sorry i made an error my original pots. my cousin and i had this converstion on sunday, but she told he he said those things about 1/2months ago.

i think some ppl need a history here, my cousin has never really liked him, ( i dont suppose he likes her much either)and has always thought i could do better (i don't think that is reason for her to sabotage the r/ship as i genuinely feel she is looking out for me, but i do suppose she is sometimes inclined to make things look a bit worse than they are, when it comes to him.

and YES he did call last night and apologised and what not. Its a long way from perfect, but he was only in town for about 5 hours and had lunch with his in-law. (which is how the sister knew he was intown that week) but the company had flown him in and out for a meeting. Its no excuse for his having not told me, and he admitted that, and but he also said, if i had known he was down, i would have caused him grief for not making time to see me (which has some truth to it)

Why did he wait that long to call?, actually he didnt. he had left a few msgs for me to call him, which i didnt get, because of network problems (im not making xcuses, because a few other friends have complained about me not replying msgs i never recieved in the first place)

Things are hard, and i suppose time will tell whether we last or not, but just now, i know where i am heading with my life, and i think he realises that he has a lot of work to do if he wants to stay with me (which is what he says) eitherway, i made it clear my life would go on regardless. he needed to choose whether to make an effort and move forward with me, or get behind.

I am studying as much as i can, AND I THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR RESPONSES. Everyone deserves a second chance, and i suppose in this instance, i am wrong to a certain extent, for having readily believed my cousin, without hearing him out, i passed judgement too quickly. So i guess i've learnt now too. I need to trust him more if its to last, otherwise it doesnt matter whether we are in same house or at different end s of teh world, i can't let ppl play on my insercurities. i need to be able to trsut that he is being faithful and if i cant do that, then i might as well let go.
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by nynlicious(f): 5:50pm On May 18, 2007
This is just some attention seeking post!
@Luxoire, which planet are you really on? waste of expensive time even commenting on this post, Grow up girl!
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by luxoire(f): 5:58pm On May 18, 2007
@nynlicious,
and if ur time were that expensive, im sure it will serve u better elsewhere, instead of replying to what u see as a waste of time, if it aint worth ur time, ignore it! (practice what ur preaching)

oh and BTW if i were seeking attention, i sure as hell got it didn't i?, and urs too (albeit grudgingly) smiley
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by fekuti: 9:13am On May 19, 2007
madame masters, "practice what your preaching"
you have been taught very well daughter.

I've come to realize that "am" is the new "i'm" and "your" is the new "you're"

olodo.

and seun a big f, uck you for reactivating this account, kindly ban me again, you big b, itch.

instincts tell me, you'll either delete this post, or modify it, you asinine.
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by ijogbon(m): 11:57am On May 19, 2007
@Fekuti

Age- 12?

*&^&%&%&*( !!!!!

I Think you got the wrong thread here, the joke thread is spelt JOKES, dah.
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by totalfact(m): 4:44pm On May 19, 2007
d point is that,is d guy d will of God 4 u?
Check out! ;
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by luxoire(f): 5:24pm On May 19, 2007
@ijogbon
no dey mind some ppl wink
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by ijogbon(m): 5:32pm On May 19, 2007
@Luxoire

luxoire:

@ijogbon
no dey mind some people wink

Ma'darl, Sorry jare, ma bad. I didnt notice the 'I'm a jerk, Please ignore me' boot stamped onto his arse.

Exams? Howz the cramming going?
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by Imani(f): 5:33pm On May 19, 2007
@poster,

Please take your time before you move in together with him. I know at some stage, if the relationship is still serious someone has to compromise on location. But you guys really to redefine your relationship and then you can make further plans.

Please, dont just accept what people tell you, wheather it a relative or not. Things are not always what they seem at first.

Goodluck with your decision.
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by fekuti: 5:50pm On May 19, 2007
@Fekuti

Age- 12?

*&^&%&%&*( !!!!!

I Think you got the wrong thread here, the joke thread is spelt JOKES, dah.

I choose to rotflmfao @ this your yeye post dumai.
what does "age-12" and "joke thread being spelled jokes" have to do with my post,

i did not post in defense of the prior girl btw.
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by TSingerr(m): 9:58pm On May 19, 2007
I think that eventually you tried consoling yourself n you eventually contradicted yourself. In your heart of hearts you know that your relationship is not the way you want it to be. cmon you dont even trust your boyfriend shocked. Pray first sha then act
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by bigbumper(f): 10:08pm On May 19, 2007
fekuti:

. . .I've come to realize that "am" is the new "i'm" and "your" is the new "you're"

olodo.

fekuti:

. . . i did not post in defense of the prior girl between.

pele o, aburo or is it egbon olodo  grin grin grin
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by bigbumper(f): 10:34pm On May 19, 2007
luxoire:

. . . but she told me he said those things about 1/2months ago.

. . . but i do suppose she is sometimes inclined to make things look a bit worse than they are, when it comes to him.

. . . but he was only in town for about 5 hours and had lunch with his in-law.

. . . but the company had flown him in and out for a meeting. Its no excuse for his having not told me, and he admitted that. . .

. . . but he also said, if i had known he was down, i would have caused him grief for not making time to see me (which has some truth to it)

. . . but just now, i know where i am heading with my life, and i think he realises that he has a lot of work to do if he wants to stay with me (which is what he says) eitherway, i made it clear my life would go on regardless. he needed to choose whether to make an effort and move forward with me, or get behind.

So many "buts", but none was a typho error. Your command of the English Language is very good, listen to the doubt/reservation/suspicion in your mind.  

N:B

I know everyone's got a past and everyone deserves a second chance, but was he a flirt or is he a flirt?
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by bigbumper(f): 10:55pm On May 19, 2007
Guys don't grass on each other. (they would lie though if there was nothing
to grass about and they wanted a piece of the action).

You stated that your cousin had no reason to lie, so your next assignment
after your exam
would be to find out whether her man is looking out for you
or for himself.

As for London/Scotland being classed as LDR (under an hour by air for a budget of around £50) hmmn.
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by fekuti: 11:20pm On May 19, 2007
anti ma fi lo mi'n dasi, sunkun sabo, obo.

fyi, it's "typo" --- not "typho"
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 11:35pm On May 19, 2007
@ topic

no he's not, wait until you catch another woman in his bead. That would be a more ironclad proof that he is cheating on you.
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by nynlicious(f): 5:38pm On May 20, 2007
@Luxoire, didn't you say you were soft spoken? From your reply i could picture a vindictive, angry chic that never stops whining.
No wonder he's cheating and will continue to do so. if i were you, i'll concentrate on my exams (most important) stop wasting quality time!
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by bigbumper(f): 1:11am On May 21, 2007
fekuti:

anti ma fi lo mi'n dasi, sunkun sabo, obo.

fyi, it's "typo" --- not "typho"

I ain't the one doing the nit-picking, mr admin wannabe.
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by fekuti: 5:07am On May 21, 2007
call it what you like, it is what it is.
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by mellow(m): 1:03pm On May 21, 2007
I honestly don't know how someone can advice another

to flirt  in order to get even with their spouses beats.

Do not forget Aids is real and again remember short cuts

are dangerous cuts.
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by luxoire(f): 3:28pm On May 21, 2007
@mellow, abi ohh, thats the most important thing to consider when someone is cheating, AIDS no get cure

@ijog, my dear, exams are comming up well, thanks for asking idey just dey read

@nynlicious, infact, i no get power sef to continue replying to u. because u seem like one of those ppl that always have to wish/say the negative. why couldnt u just end ur advice on the good note, that i should concentrate on my exams?, sha i no wahala.

@david
, hahah, u sef, does it have to get to that?

@big bumper, yes i had did have doubts. however, before that, i had no doubts it hadn't even crossed my mind. then again, i'm the kind of person with a very active imagination, all i need sometimes is a little seed of doubts and i could build to up to a tree in no time in my mind, lol, its my weakness
and when u go from living 10min away from each other to an hour away on a plane, to me it is long distance oh, cos i could go to italy,germany etc, and back in same amount of time, sha i guess perception is defferent

@Imani
, thank u for the objective response, i shall bear that in mind

@all the others, who had nothing better to say than criticise negative/insult, carry on, plz dont stop, make una no tire
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by tja(m): 6:13pm On May 21, 2007
This case is a very sensitive one as i can see the quality and quantity of information u have offered. My advise is do what make su happy. All manner of hypocrites have put there mouth into the issue and u r not even sure if the guy sef dey chat with u unknowingly. Desist from all these insensitive and irrational thinkers whose level of trust and confidence u dont even know and talk to someone who would understand better.
In my relatioship i have built trust so much so that the worst of things that my girlfriend did was told to me . It was hurting but my dear she said it. We both cried over it but u know what we are still together. U know y cos we LOVE each other. Come to think of it u agreed to it too that u flirt so why the pain and hurt,it takes 2 babe it sure does.

My question to you is simple " Is the relationship based on a solid friendship"?
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by spark: 12:57pm On May 22, 2007
small things u do that really wind her up, but then u refuse to acknowledge them,, and i bet u the day i will dump my guy for real, he too will be surprised thinking he hasnt done anything wrong, the big things don't bother me, its the little ones, SO MAYBE U SHOULD HAVE BEEN MORE SENSITIVE TOWARDS HER NEEDS

its either that, OR SHE HAS FOUND SOMEONE ELSE WHO SHE THINKS IS BETTER/TREATS HER BETTER THAN U DID. and she just wants out of her relationhsip.what can i say?, talk to her?, u might be able to convince her to coming back, but know u have to straighten things out or she'll go again. If not, then move on dude!

my dear y u come dey complain now? no be u talk say u wan break up with the boy? abi na ur twin sis?
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by anon101(f): 2:01pm On May 22, 2007
am a good flirt but i cant cheat onmy man , how about that ?
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by fabrics(f): 12:35am On May 25, 2007
i would just advise you take things slowly.listen to him,and have aclear mind when you are havin this conversations so that you can pick loophholes s as to be extra sure.But my advice is 'do not linger long when u end up losing all'goodluck
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by Eaglebabe: 6:01pm On Sep 19, 2009
Two of u flirt,which means u cheat on each other.Has he made ur own an issue?Why should his own become an issue?
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by Nobody: 4:54pm On Oct 19, 2011
Eaglebabe:

Two[b] of u flirt,which means u cheat on each other.Has he made your own an issue?Why should his own become an issue?
so,why all d ruckus[/b]? undecided undecided undecided
Re: I Know He Flirts, But Is My Boyfriend Cheating On Me? by Youngpo413: 1:17pm On Dec 11, 2015
dachaste:

Buh wen dey refuse to open for u, u call em wicked right?
no

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is She Always In Her Period? / 8 Silly Things Men Do During Sex That Leads To Pregnancy / I Do All The Calling Yet She Is Insisting That She Is Still In Loves Me, How

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.