Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,071 members, 7,849,346 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 07:05 PM

An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife (3093 Views)

See The Guy With Big Diick That Snatched My Girlfriend VIDEO / For Guys That Cant Wait To Get Married To An Igbo Girl. [see Pictures] / “My Girlfriend Snatched My Abroad-Based Boyfriend, Now They Are Getting Married” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by Ilamina(f): 4:24pm On Aug 20, 2019
Is that why people hate igbos

When an igbo girl snatches your husband, it will be more painful than when another woman does it

She used too shout on the ex wife, calling her ex wife on the road, when they fight
Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by Clickairtravels: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2019
This one (OP) na ewu no no aturu mkpeee

grin

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by 1Sharon(f): 5:16pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ilamina:

When an igbo girl snatches your husband, it will be more painful than when another woman does it

She used too shout on the ex wife, calling her ex wife on the road, when they fight

A man cannot be snatched from anybody without his consent. He's not a robot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by Dantedasz(m): 5:33pm On Aug 20, 2019
1Sharon:

I have to disagree. Are you saying there are no women who specialize in going after other women's husbands and snatching them?
The argument that no man can be snatched without his consent is a typical argument formulated by women who snatch other women's husbands.
In my opinion some women are very good at snatching other people's husband's.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by 1Sharon(f): 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
Dantedasz:

I have to disagree. Are you saying there are no women who specialize in going after other women's husbands and snatching them?
The argument that no man can be snatched without his consent is a typical argument formulated by women who snatch other women's husbands.

What are you talking about ??

Can he be snatched if doesn't allow himself to be snatched ?? Is he a little kid?? Your comment just made men look like simple idiots without a brain

3 Likes

Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by Dantedasz(m): 5:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
1Sharon:

What are you talking about ??

Can he be snatched if doesn't allow himself to be snatched ?? Is he a little kid?? Your comment just made men look like simple idiots without a brain

Relax Sharon and take it easy.
Some men are like little kids where women are concerned. Are you saying that in all your life you have not seen ladies that go after other women's husbands?

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by 1Sharon(f): 5:50pm On Aug 20, 2019
Dantedasz:

Relax Sharon and take it easy.
Some men are like little kids where women are concerned. Are you saying that in all your life you have not seen ladies that go after other women's husbands?

I haven't personally but have heard. A woman can't go after a married man unless he condone it. All he has to do is shut it down

3 Likes

Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by Dantedasz(m): 5:54pm On Aug 20, 2019
1Sharon:

I haven't personally but have heard. A woman can't go after a married man unless he condone it. All he has to do is shut it down

It appears you don't understand how the mind of men work. A married middle aged man might be flattered if a young lady came on to him.You see in affairs of the heart,it is not always black and white. A lot of factors come into play.

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by selemempe: 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ilamina:

lol....what is nigeria's fixation on igbos really? From disparaging political remarks about igbos to now insulting igbos about a romance gone wrong.

Is that why people hate igbos? Really?

That ur uncle fell in love with an igbo girl is why people hate igbo

That ur son comes 2nd to an igbo child in school is why people hate igbo

That any city u go to anywhere in the world, there must be an igbo person doing well is why people hate igbo

That igbos want to leave nigeria and form their biafra is why people hate igbo

Tell us why you yourself hate igbo

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by Ilamina(f): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2019
selemempe:
lol....what is nigeria's fixation on igbos really? From disparaging political remarks about igbos to now insulting igbos about a romance gone wrong.

Is that why people hate igbos? Really?

That ur uncle fell in love with an igbo girl is why people hate igbo

That ur son comes 2nd to an igbo child in school is why people hate igbo

That any city u go to anywhere in the world, there must be an igbo person doing well is why people hate igbo

That igbos want to leave nigeria and form their biafra is why people hate igbo

Tell us why you yourself hate igbo

I always hear how people hate igbos

Just trying to understand why
Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by selemempe: 7:18pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ilamina:

I always hear how people hate igbos

Just trying to understand why
forget nonsense. Tell us why u hate igbo urself. Dont hide behind another person cowardly

2 Likes

Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by Ilamina(f): 7:19pm On Aug 20, 2019
selemempe:
forget nonsense. Tell us why u hate igbo urself. Dont hide behind another person cowardly

I don't hate igbos
Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by AnalQueenluci: 7:27pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ilamina dont get into trouble pls
Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by selemempe: 7:35pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ilamina:

I don't hate igbos
am sure...nonsense and ingredient

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by Ilamina(f): 7:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
AnalQueenluci:
Ilamina dont get into trouble pls
how
Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by Ilamina(f): 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2019
selemempe:
am sure...nonsense and ingredient

As you can see, my in law is Igbo

She snatched but we still accepted her

I don't hate igbos

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by 1Sharon(f): 7:58pm On Aug 20, 2019
Dantedasz:

It appears you don't understand how the mind of men work. A married middle aged man might be flattered if a young lady came on to him.You see in affairs of the heart,it is not always black and white. A lot of factors come into play.

There is no excuse for cheating.
My point still stands a married man can't be 'snatched' from his wife. He made that choice to cheat. He is not mindless.

You men really need to fight against that word 'snatched' it makes y'all sound like mindless idiots.

Do you get it?

Only objects and little kids can be snatched, not grown ass men.
Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by Ilamina(f): 8:32pm On Aug 20, 2019
1Sharon:

My point still stands a married man can't be 'snatched' from his wife. He made that choice to cheat. He is not mindless.

You men really need to fight against that word 'snatched' it makes y'all sound like mindless idiots.

Do you get it?

They said my aunt didn't work hard that's why she lost her husband
Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by crossfm: 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2019
Ilamina:

The direction Nigeria is going is really worrisome.if we continue with these division which our leaders have created for their selfish intrest then our kids will know no peace.
Back to the topic,snatching of men as you put it has been in existence from ancient time.infact as we speak now a man is been snatched grin.it has nothing to do with tribe or ethnicity.
We complain of racism but in Nigeria we are not even comfortable with our fellow Nigerians.let's be guided on the type of utterance we make for a better and peaceful Nigeria.
Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by Afflalo(m): 9:39pm On Aug 20, 2019
how this matter take consign us??
Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by Ilamina(f): 10:41pm On Aug 20, 2019
grin
Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by Dantedasz(m): 10:47pm On Aug 20, 2019
1Sharon:

Do you get it?

Let me ask you a question.
Can a woman/lady be snatched from her husband/partner by another man?
Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by Nobody: 12:29am On Aug 21, 2019
Ilamina:

"what has been snatched, cannot be unsnatched" shocked shocked

Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by 1Sharon(f): 12:52am On Aug 21, 2019
Dantedasz:

Let me ask you a question.
Can a woman/lady be snatched from her husband/partner by another man?

Noooo
Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by meobizy(f): 5:17am On Aug 21, 2019
...Igbo.
Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by Dantedasz(m): 7:02am On Aug 21, 2019
1Sharon:

Noooo

Okay.
By the way what are you doing on this thread?
Why not come over here to this thread where you will be very useful.

https://www.nairaland.com/4699322/decades-sexual-abuse-catholic-church
Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by luckyedgal1(m): 8:11am On Aug 21, 2019
Dantedasz:

Do they use gun
Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by 1Sharon(f): 8:16am On Aug 21, 2019
Dantedasz:

Okay.
By the way what are you doing on this thread?
Why not come over here to this thread where you will be very useful.

https://www.nairaland.com/4699322/decades-sexual-abuse-catholic-church

Lol, what do you want me to say? It's not new that the Catholics are perverts.
Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by Truthsbitter: 8:35am On Aug 21, 2019
1Sharon:

True talk...

There are also reasons why someone would want to get snatched.
Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by Dantedasz(m): 8:56am On Aug 21, 2019
1Sharon:

Lol, what do you want me to say? It's not new that the Catholics are perverts.

grin grin

Funny,but sad and true. However your input would be appreciated. By the way you are scarcely in the religion section nowadays. I might be wrong?
Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by greatme2good(f): 9:02am On Aug 21, 2019
[quote author=Dantedasz post=81439979]

It appears you don't understand how the mind of men work. A married middle aged man might be flattered if a young lady came on to him.You see in affairs of the heart,it is not always black and white. A lot of factors come into play.[/quote
Osheey @ bolded so women's mind is not allowed to work that way abi? It's really a man's world isn't it? What happened to self discipline? Feeling flattered indeed! Look a disciplined man won't give room to such. I wonder why the society always say a woman this or that. The man allowed it.... It's a two way thing and please desist from the above notion.

1 Like

Re: An Igbo Girl Snatched My Uncle From His Wife by 1Sharon(f): 9:55am On Aug 21, 2019
Dantedasz:

grin grin

Funny,but sad and true. However your input would be appreciated. By the way you are scarcely in the religion section nowadays. I might be wrong?

Lool..ur right but I'm scarcely on NL in general these days, the site's gone boring.

And I dont even know what's happening in the religious section cos the Christians are starting to repopulate it with stupid comments and topics, I don't wanna see that

(1) (2) (Reply)

Just Found Out That My Boyfriend Has A Gay Lover - What Should I Do? / Any Implication In Dating A Lady That Is Older Than You? / Beautiful Nigerian Transgender, Deevah, Flaunts Curves In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.