Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,137 members, 7,860,085 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:18 AM

Advice Needed Pls!!!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Advice Needed Pls!!!! (4892 Views)

Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family / Married Woman Doing Video Sex ,dirty Chatting With Ex, Advice Needed Pls. / Advice Needed.. Should I Quit Or Remain In This Kind Of Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 21, 2019
Phenomenal16:

He has probably read one of Joe Clef's books. Reduce your love if you want him back to his loving senses. Whoever invests more emotions in a relationship cries more.

2 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by XhosaNostra(f): 5:56pm On Aug 21, 2019
carter009:
Wow so they only way is to block and delete his boyfriend, seriously your so mean and hardened and believe me, is not good for a lady.

Lol, so I should continue allowing someone to stress me out? Trust me, I'm far from being hardened & mean. In fact, I'm quite the opposite. I'm a very sensitive person & things like this hurt me so much. So when I've had enough of hurting, I do the needful, so I can have some semblance of normalcy back in my life.

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by jimyjames(m): 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2019
Phenomenal16:
I met this young man sometime ago...OK we av been together for few months now.......
I recently noticed he doesn't call often or he will say he's busy only for him not to call later.....
I feel he doesn't value the relationship again like before.....though he was talking about marriage.
And this is a guy I av come to love with my whole heart, he don't av money and I don't demand even though am a student with out any means of income

I haven't experienced heart break..... I don't want to believe what am thinking.
This thing called love is really weird......u love with all ur heart ,is as if the person doesn't appreciate u enough.
And most ppl I don't love keeps on disturbing me.....
Should I keep on Calling him?... Or should I wait for him to call me .forgive my typo

I perceive an insecure young lady with trust issues, put yourself together play your own part and he will play his own part

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by jimyjames(m): 6:18pm On Aug 21, 2019
catwalq:
No one is 'that busy'. Stop calling him too. If he notices, fine but if he doesn't, garb yourself with dignity and move on.

Its gonna sting a lil though,but you'll be fine. You is a beautiful chick,always know that.

You know nothing about love, so just because a guy stops calling you as often as he first did the only option is to cut off from the relationship, ? who knows the poor guy might be depressed or passing through some moody times, he just can't open up to his girlfriend cause he doesn't want to sound weak and hopeless
People pass through some mood swings time to time, find out what's really happening before cutting someone off completely

3 Likes

Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by FEGEITOK: 6:45pm On Aug 21, 2019
Phenomenal16:
....man of God.... That's what he do
He called me on Sunday afternoon
He called me on Monday....then he will promise ...he won't return.. Then he will say he's not around ......
I understand he's a kind of busy lately....
I think I shld give him space....what do u think?

Give him the gift of missing you.

If someone doesn't hear from you in 7 days, and the person is not worried, you got a problem.

Usually if they feel for you they will reach out on or by the 14th day, if they don't you aren't that important

If the person really loves you and he doesn't hear from you, by the 21st day, they will literally suspend everything and attempt to track you down, if they don't, you are in a relationship with yourself

If they do, set your terms to continue in the relationship, or walk out
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by mmadu4: 7:02pm On Aug 21, 2019
my dear OP plenty men are ready to love you and do anything for you why have sleepless nite over one piece of dick ? he eventually not into you anymore hence the silent treatment .give other guys a chance and stop playing with your heart ,
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by catwalq(f): 7:15pm On Aug 21, 2019
jimyjames:

You know nothing about love, so just because a guy stops calling you as often as he first did the only option is to cut off from the relationship, ? who knows the poor guy might be depressed or passing through some moody times, he just can't open up to his girlfriend cause he doesn't want to sound weak and hopeless
People pass through some mood swings time to time, find out what's really happening before cutting someone off completely

You may be right that I know nothing about love,but I know people make time for what is important to them. I repeat, no one is that busy...
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by Phenomenal16(f): 7:34pm On Aug 21, 2019
FEGEITOK:

Give him the gift of missing you.

If someone doesn't hear from you in 7 days, and the person is not worried, you got a problem.

Usually if they feel for you they will reach out on or by the 14th day, if they don't you aren't that important

If the person really loves you and he doesn't hear from you, by the 21st day, they will literally suspend everything and attempt to track you down, if they don't, you are in a relationship with yourself

If they do, set your terms to continue in the relationship, or walk out
...u r a Darling
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by jimyjames(m): 8:38pm On Aug 21, 2019
catwalq:

You may be right that I know nothing about love,but I know people make time for what is important to them. I repeat, no one is that busy...

1)Not calling as often as he used to due to him being busy is understandable, (b) you can be too busy not to call as often as you used to

2) not calling at all cause his busy is unacceptable (b) you can't be too busy not to call at all
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by ednut1(m): 8:42pm On Aug 21, 2019
lol pele
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by catwalq(f): 8:47pm On Aug 21, 2019
jimyjames:

1)Not calling as often as he used to due to him being busy is understandable, (b) you can be too busy not to call as often as you used to

2) not calling at all cause his busy is unacceptable (b) you can't be too busy not to call at all

So he wasn't busy at first,then boom,uncle is now too busy to make or take calls undecided

I don't know what love is but I'm sure communication and keeping in touch are involved grin
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by damtan(m): 8:48pm On Aug 21, 2019
You know what to do now, so just do it.
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by jimyjames(m): 9:03pm On Aug 21, 2019
catwalq:

So he wasn't busy at first,then boom,uncle is now too busy to make or take calls undecided

I don't know what love is but I'm sure communication and keeping in touch are involved grin

He wasn't that busy at first, then boom, uncle is now too busy to call as often as he used to

Yes you don't know what love is, love is not a bed of Roses and no human is perfect you can't just cut off from someone and walk away cause the person no longer calls as often as he or she used to
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by catwalq(f): 6:05am On Aug 22, 2019
jimyjames:

He wasn't that busy at first, then boom, uncle is now too busy to call as often as he used to

Yes you don't know what love is, love is not a bed of Roses and no human is perfect you can't just cut off from someone and walk away cause the person no longer calls as often as he or she used to

Life itself is not a bed of roses,that's public knowledge. But how can you claim to love someone and not be able to spare let's say ten minutes outta twenty fours evenly spread throughout the day keeping in touch?
Even a text can suffice and it doesn't even take that long.

Anywayz,different strokes for different folks. Like we both agreed earlier, I know nothing about love.
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by jimyjames(m): 8:36am On Aug 22, 2019
catwalq:

Life itself is not a bed of roses,that's public knowledge. But how can you claim to love someone and not be able to spare let's say ten minutes outta twenty fours evenly spread throughout the day keeping in touch?
Even a text can suffice and it doesn't even take that long.

Anywayz,different strokes for different folks. Like we both agreed earlier, I know nothing about love.

You don't have to call someone you love everyday or feel entitiled to be called back everyday, to prove you love that person, that's obsession, obsession leads to insecurity / trust issues ,
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by catwalq(f): 10:02am On Aug 22, 2019
jimyjames:

You don't have to call someone you love everyday or feel entitiled to be called back everyday, to prove you love that person, that's obsession, obsession leads to insecurity / trust issues ,

Most times when we feel something is wrong,it usually is. Its been happening for awhile, even enough to cause her worry.
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by jimyjames(m): 10:11am On Aug 22, 2019
catwalq:

Most times when we feel something is wrong,it usually is. Its been happening for awhile, even enough to cause her worry.

Can I ask you a question? Are you 100% the same all the time? Do you do same thing over and over again everyday without doing it differently sometimes? Humans are not machines that are programed to repeatedly do things the same way over and over again,
Humans have feeling they got emotions,they have bad times, good times, sad moods happy moods, don't expect to date someone for months the person will behave 100% , I personally don't call or pick calls from anyone if am moody
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by catwalq(f): 10:21am On Aug 22, 2019
jimyjames:

Can I ask you a question? Are you 100% the same all the time? Do you do same thing over and over again everyday without doing it differently sometimes? Humans are not machines that are programed to repeatedly do things the same way over and over again,
Humans have feeling they got emotions,they have bad times, good times, sad moods happy moods, don't expect to date someone for months the person will behave 100% , I personally don't call or pick calls from anyone if am moody

Yes,I like routine. Why change it if it works? He was calling her frequently at first,and stopped. Why start with frequent calls and drop it halfway?

Worthy of note however, is the fact that I'm talking based on my assessment of her side of the story. Surely I'm entitled to my opinion and way of life eh grin
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by jimyjames(m): 10:51am On Aug 22, 2019
catwalq:

Yes,I like routine. Why change it if it works? He was calling her frequently at first,and stopped. Why start with frequent calls and drop it halfway?

Worthy of note however, is the fact that I'm talking based on my assessment of her side of the story. Surely I'm entitled to my opinion and way of life eh grin

You like routine, fine the question is can you do it constantly without having a break down from time to time no, why cause you are human you are not 100% at all time , do you laugh when you are supposed to cry? Do you get excited with joy when you are supposed to be sad? Do you feel healthy when you are sick? Don't pretend to be happy calling someone you love everyday, when deep down you feel like not doing it everyday
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by catwalq(f): 11:07am On Aug 22, 2019
jimyjames:

You like routine, fine the question is can you do it constantly without having a break down from time to time no, why cause you are human you are not 100% at all time , do you laugh when you are supposed to cry? Do you get excited with joy when you are supposed to be sad? Do you feel healthy when you are sick? Don't pretend to be happy calling someone you love everyday, when deep down you feel like not doing it everyday

Love is more than our mushy feelings, its a commitment that has to be fed regardless of how we feel. If they had started with infrequent calls and space that would have been understandable - well at least to me - because that would be the status quo.

People make time for what is important to them. Grill me all you want
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by jimyjames(m): 11:53am On Aug 22, 2019
catwalq:

Love is more than our mushy feelings, its a commitment that has to be fed regardless of how we feel. If they had started with infrequent calls and space that would have been understandable - well at least to me - because that would be the status quo.

People make time for what is important to them. Grill me all you want

Very well it's more than our mushy feelings, it has to pass through a lot of stages adjustments compatibility matches disagreement agreement bad times good times moody times happy times etc to shape it to one beautiful piece, every relationship pass through it
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by gerizzim: 3:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
catwalq:

Very Tru. wen sm1 stats say am busy, Just know d person hz lost interest in dt relationship. U can't be bizy all d tym to create tym for pple dear to u esp a budding loving relationship.

Na my ex usual language be dat ND I trusted her dt truly she was bizy not knowing dt she was dating sm1 else.

Wen u hear "I am bizy" brk out of dt deceit ND leave d relationship.
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
Very true
madone:
don't keep bon calling him dearest.face ur book and don't let some indecisive guy to distract ur mind .if. are not in a rush to get married. Pls I will even advice u not to be in any rush.just live ur life don't follow anyone u do t like becos u want to fill in the space . Also I do love u to know that heart break is not a death sentence if it comes u will definitely over come it. Need I also say to u that u are the kind of girl many of us guy at looking for so I won't even be surprised many guys are after u already keep a open mind there at so many great guys out there .you are just too precious to be running after a guy who forgets to call or too busy to call .it simply means u are not first on his list.
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by catwalq(f): 7:45pm On Aug 22, 2019
gerizzim:

Very Tru. wen sm1 stats say am busy, Just know d person hz lost interest in dt relationship. U can't be bizy all d tym to create tym for pple dear to u esp a budding loving relationship.

Na my ex usual language be dat ND I trusted her dt truly she was bizy not knowing dt she was dating sm1 else.

Wen u hear "I am bizy" brk out of dt deceit ND leave d relationship.

My sentiment exactly.
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by catwalq(f): 10:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
jimyjames:

Very well it's more than our mushy feelings, it has to pass through a lot of stages adjustments compatibility matches disagreement agreement bad times good times moody times happy times etc to shape it to one beautiful piece, every relationship pass through it

A common ground finally.. grin grin
It was great engaging you.
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by generationz(f): 12:02am On Aug 23, 2019
blissgregory:
Very true

Happy birthday
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by Nobody: 6:44am On Aug 23, 2019
Tank u so much
generationz:

Happy birthday

1 Like

Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by jimyjames(m): 8:43am On Aug 23, 2019
catwalq:

A common ground finally.. grin grin
It was great engaging you.

Am glad you now realize the solution is not cutting off completely from the the relationship like you advised initially

Thank you grin
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by Nobody: 10:37am On Aug 23, 2019
you are pretty
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by FEGEITOK: 11:36am On Aug 23, 2019
dapo456:
you are pretty

Pretty or petty?
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by Phenomenal16(f): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
dapo456:
you are pretty
...thanks dear
Re: Advice Needed Pls!!!! by Phenomenal16(f): 12:53pm On Aug 23, 2019
FEGEITOK:

Pretty or petty?
...I ain't petty.. Am actually a kind of thick

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Disgraceful Chat Of Legon Girl Offering Sex For Iphone 11 Pro Leaks Online / Told Her My Age , She Blocked Me / How Will She Feel If She Realises My Real Identity After 10years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.