Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth (4043 Views)

Help Me!!! Scam On My Account This Morning / Marriage Is The Biggest Scam On The Male Gender / Nairaland Investment Scam On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by emmaphy22(m): 10:25am On Aug 21, 2019
Hey guys, I feel like sharing my experience with you guys since nobody understands me in real life.
I'm from Kaduna state and I was posted to Ondo state for my youth service last year. I met this Igbo lady in Ondo around November last year and we decided to hookup. It was as if I've never met a girl in my life with the way I love her so much. We started dating but she wasn't that free with me, and I wasn't OK with that. With time we got used to each other including all her family members. I showed her love so much that people around her including her sister and friends began to envy our relationship. I planned on getting married to her in which she was also aware of but despite the fact that her family members are against our union as a result of tribal differences, she was still ready to take the risk because her mum was in support. Fast forward to 2019, she loves to go out with her friend to visit people mostly boys and I've warned her about it several times and she promised to change. Despite some challenges in the relationship, we still settle within short period of time. Two months ago I rounded up my service and decide to move down to abuja, but to my surprise, this lady in question suddenly changed towards me. If I call she hardly pick and when she pick she will give the phone to her friend to speak to me that she is not around. Two days ago I called her and she picked and started telling me everything that is wrong. She gave the excuse that we are not married yet and I'm telling her not to go out and visit people that it won't work. And that I placed someone that will be monitoring all her movement which is a lie. She was just giving excuses and wrong accusations.
The way she spoke to me that day make me belief that she as move on. Meanwhile someone very close to her already told me that she is seeing someone else. This is a girl that we plan on getting married in the next two years but now I don't think its possible because she no longer pick my call again.
I love her so much and she knows that. I've never for once show love like that to anyone. I can't afford to loose her just like that but I think she doesn't think the same way. I've decided to let her go but her thought is weighing me down and I don't know what to do now.

1 Like

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by BlueAir: 10:29am On Aug 21, 2019
Ur experience is a normal norm in the society. Best thing is to forget her, focus more on ur ambition and jerk up ur self esteem notoriously and make sure u live the life of a boss rightly.in another word never love anyone than urself.

This advice from me is practical from my side based on a similar belief and experience and it serves me well. As it will u too wink. We live in a society where an extreme majority of men and women reason and think with their stomach guided by hunger experience or fear. Dont let this experience break u because u will always come across such kinda ladies in naija if u arent extremely patient

Note: best way to forget her is to slap ur own face, call urself a fool for crying for someone that killed ur happiness without fear, guilt nor remorse. Learn from me wink

10 Likes

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by Nobody: 10:33am On Aug 21, 2019
People break up everyday.

People fall out of love everyday.

Maybe I am weird, but I wonder why some think anyone owes them everlasting love.

Such that when they don't get it, they come online and start crying "love is scam" "men are scum"... blablabla

You haven't broken up with anyone before?

The only difference is how different people go about breakups, doesn't change the fact that we've all hurt someone somewhere sometime.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:34am On Aug 21, 2019
Clear case of one sided love..... You're gonna heal with time, love is always scam with the wrong person..... You shouldn't have gone deep seeing that she wasn't that interested...

2 Likes

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by BlueAir: 10:36am On Aug 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Maybe I am weird, but I wonder why some think anyone owes them everlasting love.

Such that when they don't get it, they come online and start crying "love is scam" "men are scum"... blablabla
normally everlasting love isnt a big deal for someone u are convinced can give u the same
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by BlueAir: 10:37am On Aug 21, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Clear case of one sided love..... You're gonna heal with time, love is always scam with the wrong person..... You shouldn't have gone deep seeing that she wasn't that interested...
he overlooked the perils of numerous friends and social activities from her side

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by Nobody: 10:39am On Aug 21, 2019
We know.
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 21, 2019
BlueAir:
normally everlasting love isnt a big deal for someone u are convinced can give u the same

Of course that is all the mushy mushy things people tell themselves at the beginning till life begins to fck them from all orifices.

I don't expect much from people. In fact, my attitude (sometimes) can make a guy think I don't love him. But that is because I do not like to bother myself over any "everlasting love".

3 Likes

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by XhosaNostra(f): 10:42am On Aug 21, 2019
Is it the end of the world? No, it isn't. Move on.

I don't understand why people have such a hard time moving on from a relationship with a shìt person. They're who they are, but not exactly what you're searching for going by their actions, so why are you complicating matters for yourself? Snip & split. Life is too precious & short to allow someone make it stressful for you with their bull.

4 Likes

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by Nobody: 10:42am On Aug 21, 2019
My brother I can't believe you're just realising that love issa scam.

the Era of true love is over.

you're through with NYSC just concentrate on how to make a name for yourself.

I want you to know something..........

There is nothing like love in Naija everything nah sakamaje, Even money can't get you love, money can only get you attention.

Your blood should be your top priority when you finally settle down. in the following order.

children
mother
father
siblings
before you consider one yeye wife.

11 Likes

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by IamPlato(m): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2019
I Do Not Wish To Read Something that Will Make Me Sleep Yet
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by donbachi(m): 10:43am On Aug 21, 2019
Love is a gamble...pray u be the winner.

1 Like

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by emmaphy22(m): 10:48am On Aug 21, 2019
BlueAir:
he overlooked the perils of numerous friends and social activities from her side
You are absolutely right. I guess her friends contributed much to all this. I never like their friendship for onces because their movement is not pure at all
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by BlueAir: 10:52am On Aug 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Of course that is all the mushy mushy things people tell themselves at the beginning till life begins to fck them from all orifices.

I don't expect much from people. In fact, my attitude (sometimes) can make a guy think I don't love him. But that is because I do not like to bother myself over any "everlasting love".
dont u think it's ur non chalance towards the other person that makes them not try to give u that love? Like u said ur attitude makes a guy think u dont love him. ..people only go extra length for people they are sure will do the same...

And when u say life fuccks them from all orifices At the end..u push the blame outside but not check urself....from the beginning were u sure the person u hooked up with is the one u truly deserve? ? Because the surest thing about intimacy is no matter now much is overlook ur paetners flaw and keep loving u will always see high danger indications.or is it just me who sees danger for what it is and disappear? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by emmaphy22(m): 10:54am On Aug 21, 2019
XhosaNostra:
Is it the end of the world? No, it isn't. Move on.

I don't understand why people have such a hard time moving on from a relationship with a shìt person. They're who they are, but not exactly what you're searching for going by their actions, so why are you complicating matters for yourself? Snip & split. Life is too precious & short to allow someone make it stressful for you with their bull.
My sister it is not easy to go by just like that most especially if you are deep into that person and you are already seeing the possibility of getting married to that person except you don't love that person.

1 Like

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by carter009(m): 10:55am On Aug 21, 2019
I keep saying this, a guy showing too much love in a relationship is not good at all, this hoes will take u for ride, to be honest I don't believe in relationships this days, many girls normally cheat a lot while in relationship, jumping from one dick to they other, I really feel sorry for OP, some girls ain't worth it,, you have to forget her and move on with your life.

5 Likes

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by BlueAir: 10:55am On Aug 21, 2019
emmaphy22:

You are absolutely right. I guess her friends contributed much to all this. I never like their friendship for onces because their movement is not pure at all
in addition to that...theres always a big danger in not keeping a tight circle of friends.the world if fuzcked up enough with self interested people. .keeping a loose circle of friends is bad enough even if the movement is to church or mosque

3 Likes

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 21, 2019
Sorry oo. Take heart
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by spyg1(m): 11:05am On Aug 21, 2019
"she is seen someone else" she is seem other people
Don't trust corpers they always have a fiance before going for service, if she can ditch her fiance to be with you, it equally shows that she can ditch you anytime as well. Go back and apologize to the last girl that you deceived before you left for service, she is your wife. Goodluck

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by Nobody: 11:09am On Aug 21, 2019
BlueAir:
dont u think it's ur non chalance towards the other person that makes them not try to give u that love? Like u said ur attitude makes a guy think u dont love him. ..people only go extra length for people they are sure will do the same...

And when u say life fuccks them from all orifices At the end..u push the blame outside but not check urself....from the beginning were u sure the person u hooked up with is the one u truly deserve? ? Because the surest thing about intimacy is no matter now much is overlook ur paetners flaw and keep loving u will always see high danger indications.or is it just me who sees danger for what it is and disappear? undecided

At no point did I say they don't give me love. I wonder where you generated that from. He might think I do not love him because I still maintain a great degree of logic in my doing. I would go lengths but I don't do things that conflict with my ethics.

I also do not take it as anything, it is perks of a relationship. That makes it hard, maybe impossible to see me pushing blames or whining over a failed relationship. I don't even think I have any ex that I badmouth. I have better things to do with my energy and time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by Thatwasepic(m): 11:11am On Aug 21, 2019
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. Your playing small does not serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We are all meant to shine as children do. It's not just in some of us; it is in everyone. And as we let our own lights shine, we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others.

6 Likes

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by BlueAir: 11:17am On Aug 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

At no point did I say they don't give me love. I wonder where you generated that from. He might think I do not love him because I still maintain a great degree of logic in my doing. I would go lengths but I don't do things that conflict with my ethics.

I also do not take it as anything, it is perks of a relationship. That makes it hard, maybe impossible to see me pushing blames or whining over a failed relationship. I don't even think I have any ex that I badmouth. I have better things to do with my energy and time.
u misinterprete me...love is different from everlasting love. .u get love not everlasting love.thats my source of generation.and I still stand my point. .people only go extra length for those they are sure would do the same. .how can u claim to have gone length without breaking ur ethics? ? Obviously u keep one leg in one out emotionally and by actions and ur partner does the same.oh tthey definitely know ..no natter howmuch u love some one u will always see the flaw and only choose to overlook it..no big deal if u keep jamming "perks of relationship" with this mindset...its only results wink
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by Coolgasman(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

The only difference is how different people go about breakups, doesn't change the fact that we've all hurt someone somewhere sometime.
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by Coolgasman(m): 11:18am On Aug 21, 2019
I haven't hurt someone before
AntiBrutus:

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by Nobody: 11:19am On Aug 21, 2019
emmaphy22:
Hey guys, I feel like sharing my experience with you guys since nobody understands me in real life.
I'm from Kaduna state and I was posted to Ondo state for my youth service last year. I met this Igbo lady in Ondo around November last year and we decided to hookup. It was as if I've never met a girl in my life with the way I love her so much. We started dating but she wasn't that free with me, and I wasn't OK with that. With time we got used to each other including all her family members. I showed her love so much that people around her including her sister and friends began to envy our relationship. I planned on getting married to her in which she was also aware of but despite the fact that her family members are against our union as a result of tribal differences, she was still ready to take the risk because her mum was in support. Fast forward to 2019, she loves to go out with her friend to visit people mostly boys and I've warned her about it several times and she promised to change. Despite some challenges in the relationship, we still settle within short period of time. Two months ago I rounded up my service and decide to move down to abuja, but to my surprise, this lady in question suddenly changed towards me. If I call she hardly pick and when she pick she will give the phone to her friend to speak to me that she is not around. Two days ago I called her and she picked and started telling me everything that is wrong. She gave the excuse that we are not married yet and I'm telling her not to go out and visit people that it won't work. And that I placed someone that will be monitoring all her movement which is a lie. She was just giving excuses and wrong accusations.
The way she spoke to me that day make me belief that she as move on. Meanwhile someone very close to her already told me that she is seeing someone else. This is a girl that we plan on getting married in the next two years but now I don't think its possible because she no longer pick my call again.
I love her so much and she knows that. I've never for once show love like that to anyone. I can't afford to loose her just like that but I think she doesn't think the same way. I've decided to let her go but her thought is weighing me down and I don't know what to do now.
You simply loved the wrong person. You felt love so how is it scam?
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by XhosaNostra(f): 11:23am On Aug 21, 2019
emmaphy22:

My sister it is not easy to go by just like that most especially if you are deep into that person and you are already seeing the possibility of getting married to that person except you don't love that person.

Just get over it. They don't want you. Isn't that alone a good reason to put them behind you?

1 Like

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by Nobody: 11:24am On Aug 21, 2019
BlueAir:
u misinterprete me...love is different from everlasting love. .u get love not everlasting love.thats my source of generation.and I still stand my point. .people only go extra length for those they are sure would do the same. .how can u claim to have gone length without breaking ur ethics? ? Obviously u keep one leg in one out emotionally and by actions and ur partner does the same.oh tthey definitely know ..no natter howmuch u love some one u will always see the flaw and only choose to overlook it..no big deal if u keep jamming "perks of relationship" with this mindset...its only results wink

I mustn't break my ethics to go the extra length. If murder is against my ethics, I should do it to prove I love and can go the extra length for him? That anyone would even expect me to break my ethics to prove I love him is the exact reason such a person should be "dumped". That isn't love, that is a subtle manipulative person.

I don't even care if he will do same, if it is the ideal thing to do at that time, I will do it and move on.

Using my head doesn't mean one leg is in. Women are the only ones who are deluded enough to think that is the way and men only bring that up to blackmail them into laying all cards on the table. Only to turn round and call them emotional and fish brains.

Stop assuming you know me and my relationships. I am not the one creating threads that love is scam...

I don't expect much from people, I don't know disappointment when it comes to humans.

Life has never been sweeter... wink

1 Like

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by carter009(m): 11:26am On Aug 21, 2019
Lol, you know what, when will you girls stop breaking a guys heart.
Blackivy27:
We know.
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by carter009(m): 11:29am On Aug 21, 2019
I don't think I can ever fall in love,, it doesn't exist, but it only exist in Korean and Indian movies grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by emmaphy22(m): 11:30am On Aug 21, 2019
The lessons I learnt from all these is that
(1). No matter how much you care for a lady, even though you sacrifice your life to her, ones it's time for her to ditch you she will not think twice about it.
(2). Onces a girl suddenly change her behavior towards you, it simply means that she already as an alternative elsewhere.
(3). If a girl is no longer interested in a relationship, everything you do they tend to complaint about it.
(4). If a girl is a cheat before meeting her, there is nothing you can do to stop her even though you give her heaven and earth.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 21, 2019
carter009:
Lol, you know what, when will you girls stop breaking a guys heart.
I dont think guys have hearts.
Re: Love Is The Biggest Scam On Earth by BlueAir: 11:31am On Aug 21, 2019
AntiBrutus:

[b]I mustn't break my ethics to go the extra length. [/b]If murder is against my ethics, I should do it to prove I love and can go the extra length for him? That anyone would even expect me to break my ethics to prove I love him is the exact reason such a person should be "dumped". That isn't love, that is a subtle manipulative person.

I don't even care if he will do same, if it is the ideal thing to do at that time, I will do it and move on.

Using my head doesn't mean one leg is in. Women are the only ones who are deluded enough to think that is the way and men only bring that up to blackmail them into laying all cards on the table.

Stop assuming you know me and my relationships. I am not the one creating threads that love is scam...

I don't expect much from people, I don't know disappointment when it comes to humans.

Life has never been sweeter... wink
drop the gender card ...its pointless. .and its kinda "ironic" "u dont care" someone can kill for u but u care about not killing someone for someone. At the bolded: ask someone else for the meaning of "extra length"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SEX: What I Used to Yearn for Is Now Affecting Me After Mastering It / My Girlfriend Went To Oba Anambra State For Obi Cubana's Ceremony / Porn Has Ruined My Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.