Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,198 members, 7,835,969 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:23 PM

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) (61277 Views)

Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife / Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
MannieA:

No it shouldn't

why are some of you pained if somebody is wealthy?
Do you think every wealthy person makes money illegally??

Y are u pained cos d source of d guys wealth was questioned? How do u no he made his money legally?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
MannieA:

Why are you pained??
am not pained dear... just being real... d new baby have zero idea of what owning a car is...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by paix(m): 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
If the parents no begin feed de pikin with pounded yam, dem no impress me at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
Why Dem no born me for rich family shaa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Sylraph1: 5:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
shocked

Vanity upon vanity...All is vanity angry

God please bless me with this kind of vanity grin

Even poverty na vanity sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by MannieA(f): 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
lexy2014:

Y are u pained cos d source of d guys wealth was questioned? How do u no he made his money legally?

I'm not pained dearie...
And how do you know it was made illegally?
He bought a car for his child and you're already questioning the source of his wealth. It's his money and not yours pls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by SaintAY(m): 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

All these is VANITY UPON VANITY...ALL IS VANITY.

Money is not Everything..
We know all is vanity and money ain't everything...
Poverty na also vanity... Do chose wisely
And the lack of money is d root of evil... So work and pray to get it

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Mizwisdom(f): 5:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
Source of wealth = Yahoo Yahoo

Beautiful baby

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by MRAKBEE(m): 5:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
seunfly:
I still sees it as wrong investment for the baby, I wonder what the value of the car will be by the time the baby is 18yrs compare to a parcel of land anywhere in Nigeria.
Must you comment on this thread? Must you always have a say in everything?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by bewla(m): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
SimDan95:
oluwa ma gba gbe mi i wan make dis money, no wan take d same step wey I take last year we no work for me.
waiting for vanity crew to come and spill trash as usual
I joined u sing this song

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by madridsta007(m): 5:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
seunfly:
I still sees it as wrong investment for the baby, I wonder what the value of the car will be by the time the baby is 18yrs compare to a parcel of land anywhere in Nigeria.

The baby is American.

I think she and her Dad have other kind of worries being Americans.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by pyro62(m): 5:29pm On Aug 22, 2019
Welcome to Nigeria miss Anyanwu!!

IGBO AMAKA

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by raindroup(m): 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
VANITY UPON VANITY undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Arthurhills: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
richmind2019:

My brooda get rich or die trying.. Life is very short.
Nobody knows his or her destination after death.
sheeee baby want car ni abeg misplaced priority abeg, as regards your destination after death you can determine that your on earth it's your choice to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Oxyb: 5:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
social media is the major problem of Nigeria. some people that have not eaten since morning now will be thinking another thing. Oga ooo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Arthurhills: 5:33pm On Aug 22, 2019
Arthurhills:
sheeee baby want drive car ni abeg misplaced priority abeg, as regards your destination after death you can determine that your on earth it's your choice to.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by blueghost(m): 5:34pm On Aug 22, 2019
seunfly:

You right it's all for the gram

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
MannieA:

I'm not pained dearie...
And how do you know it was made illegally?
He bought a car for his child and you're already questioning the source of his wealth. It's his money and not yours pls.

I don't no if his wealth is illegal thats y u called it "questioning". D problem is that even u cant defend him as far as d legality of his wealth is concerned cos u don't even no d source of his wealth. D same way it isn't my money is d same way it isn't ur money& there's nothing wrong in questioning d source of his wealth so I don't y u take d matter so p

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Hisgrace1980: 5:35pm On Aug 22, 2019
seunfly:
[

Excluding sambisa forest!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
God dey... Some are born lucky.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by luminouz(m): 5:44pm On Aug 22, 2019
nifemi25:
Still waiting for that fellow that will type vanity upon vanity... Money is good...

VANITY UPON VANITYYYYYY!!! tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Why Dem no born me for rich family shaa

So that u can born ur children in a rich family

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by princenaira(m): 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
seunfly:

Rubbish!!

You think it's not an investment that yielded that Benz abi?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 5:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
Niger guys no dey carry last!!! Why not invest the money for the child. A car that has started depreciating the minute of purchase.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Bbbwings: 5:49pm On Aug 22, 2019
Nigg pls
Say you bought the benz for yaaself
Kid has no legs to drive the car yet.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by frowland(m): 5:53pm On Aug 22, 2019
seunfly:

...or a bond.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 5:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
richmind2019:
My brooda get rich or die trying.. Life is very short. Nobody knows his or her destination after death.
And after death?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Klington: 6:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
Poverty is evil

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Chiboto414: 6:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
When blessed u ..u will bless ur family! Ride on bro.
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Awesomefred32(m): 6:16pm On Aug 22, 2019
grin grin
if i hear Vanity upon Vanity here ehh
Na beta slap i go take reset ur future
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by seunfly: 6:19pm On Aug 22, 2019
Hisgrace1980:
[

Excluding sambisa forest!!!

Even sambisa forest will be a good investment than benze in 18yrs time.
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by West2019(m): 6:28pm On Aug 22, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

All these is VANITY UPON VANITY...ALL IS VANITY.

Money is not Everything..
go and seat down my friend

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) / Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.