Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,166 members, 7,835,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) (61276 Views)

Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife / Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by kolafolabi(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
Mummy Jay did that too..
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by thorpido(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
I think it is silly saying you bought a car for a baby.Make e begin drive am na.
The car won't even be here by the time the child is old enough to drive.
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by shogsman(m): 4:56pm On Aug 22, 2019
Indirectly bought it for himself.
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by sheller(m): 4:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
only the igbos can do this nairaland girls take note
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
sad she never even grow yet you don already dey use am do jazz
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Fedrams: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
Yea, Vanity upon vanity all is vanity.
And i said unto you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a
rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. Matt 19.24.

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by chiboyjohn: 4:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
Nna person supposed enter this USA ooo
Wetin dey apun
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Angelfrost(m): 4:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

All these is VANITY UPON VANITY...ALL IS VANITY.

Money is not Everything..

Ermmm... Bros, abeg GO FRONT! tongue

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 5:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
Primusinterpares:
Yeye de smell... why not buy shares for the child so when she come of age she can have enough to start her life

is it your money

you can buy shares for your own kids when you them.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by seanjy4konji: 5:03pm On Aug 22, 2019
chiboyjohn:
Nna person supposed enter this USA ooo
Wetin dey apun
i know know ooo...trump no wan leave visa ooo and that visa fee and every every do something for naija unless surplus deh but right nowtrump no leave visa ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by ednut1(m): 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
Wire wire people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 5:04pm On Aug 22, 2019
All these rubbish in the name of show off. What happens to the cars u drive before? The car is useless to the girl cos she can't do anything with it at this age. Instead use the money on the poor to thank God for giving you the baby.

Before I leave, that car is a used car and not brand new.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
nwakibie3:

is it your money
you can buy shares for your own kids when you them.
No its not my money... I will most definitely buy for my kids bro...
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 5:05pm On Aug 22, 2019
Fedrams:
Yea, Vanity upon vanity all is vanity.
And i said unto you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a
rich man to enter into the kingdom of God. Matt 19.24.

yeye dey smell.

poverty too is vanity if you dont know.

so when presented with the options, choose poverty.

as if you do same when you have the opportunity to do it for your kid
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 5:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
Primusinterpares:
No its not my money... I will most definitely buy for my kids bro...

every mallam with him kettle.

do what you choose to do with your money bro.
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by cocoedwards: 5:07pm On Aug 22, 2019
Nobi Small thing
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by cocoedwards: 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
Too much �
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 5:08pm On Aug 22, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Please owerri residence I need job urgently..

Am a 26 year old UNN graduate of 2014

Please assist me if u know of anywhere I can get a job in owerri please..I need to raise money for ear treatment before d year runs out
Do you want to be a blogger
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by MannieA(f): 5:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin
All these is VANITY UPON VANITY...ALL IS VANITY.

Money is not Everything..

E don do mtchewww
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by MannieA(f): 5:10pm On Aug 22, 2019
OfeAchi:
What is the TRUE source of his wealth? I don't trust all these Ipob Igbos.

FULANI AMAKA!
grin

What's your business with his source of wealth?
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by MannieA(f): 5:11pm On Aug 22, 2019
Primusinterpares:
Yeye de smell... why not buy shares for the child so when she come of age she can have enough to start her life

Why are you pained??
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by lexy2014: 5:12pm On Aug 22, 2019
MannieA:

What's your business with his source of wealth?

Shouldn't it b his business?

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
SimDan95:
oluwa ma gba gbe mi i wan make dis money, no wan take d same step wey I take last year we no work for me.
waiting for vanity crew to come and spill trash as usual

Hahahahahaha
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by MannieA(f): 5:13pm On Aug 22, 2019
agarawu23:
All these rubbish in the name of show off. What happens to the cars u drive before? The car is useless to the girl cos she can't do anything with it at this age. Instead use the money on the poor to thank God for giving you the baby.

Before I leave, that car is a used car and not brand new.

Hater ooooo
stop hating
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by SimDan95(m): 5:14pm On Aug 22, 2019
Sufisunni:
omg! There's even vanity crew. Nairalanders go kill me with laugh oo
of course nah you'll hear statements like “wat does a baby need a car for”, “the money should Ave been given to the poor” etc

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
nwakibie3:

every mallam with him kettle.
do what you choose to do with your money bro.
OK bro. you too
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by MannieA(f): 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
lexy2014:

Shouldn't it b his business?

No it shouldn't
why are some of you pained if somebody is wealthy? Do you think every wealthy person makes money illegally??

1 Like

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Aug 22, 2019
Nigga mentality
Does he not know what a trust fund is?
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by MannieA(f): 5:17pm On Aug 22, 2019
SimDan95:
of course nah you'll hear statements like “wat does a baby need a car for”, “the money should Ave been given to the poor” etc

Hahahaha
I don see dem already

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) / Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.