Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,221 members, 7,836,068 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) (61279 Views)

Pakistani Man Buys Land On Moon As Wedding Gift For His Wife / Nigerian Man Buys His Wife A Brand New Benz 4matic For Being Loyal (photos) / Man Pictured Breastfeeding His Newborn Baby. Is This Healthy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Aug 22, 2019
lexy2014:

So that u can born ur children in a rich family
OK o. E no easy but we working towards that.
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by FortuneStar(m): 6:39pm On Aug 22, 2019
Poverty die!
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Malawian(m): 6:42pm On Aug 22, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

All these is VANITY UPON VANITY...ALL IS VANITY.

Money is not Everything..

I hope you have made money before saying this trash.
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by SpencerLewis(m): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

Then what is everything.
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by mozona(m): 6:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
money matter
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by AljaanIVQ007(m): 6:51pm On Aug 22, 2019
GOFRONT:
grin

The human body is also vanity,but that doesn't mean the belly is not going to be filled up...all in all,the essence of life is either SUFFERING or ENJOYMENT,they are both vanity as well but Sir/Ma,pls just choose one...Simple.

2 Likes

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by zubbymp3(m): 6:58pm On Aug 22, 2019
Wow
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by windhunter(m): 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
This is for the mother and not the baby because the baby can not drive. Anyways. Good one.
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
FortifiedCity:
angry

Since after the story of obinwanne, I am no longer impressed by show offs.

I don't blame u for that
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 7:06pm On Aug 22, 2019
Oxyb:
social media is the major problem of Nigeria. some people that have not eaten since morning now will be thinking another thing. Oga ooo

the more reason to stay away from.social media
And face what is real
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by immaq8(f): 7:09pm On Aug 22, 2019
poor men says "Vanity upon Vanity" wealthy says "Life is Good".
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by penguinpikin: 7:23pm On Aug 22, 2019
Primusinterpares:
Yeye de smell... why not buy shares for the child so when she come of age she can have enough to start her life
. Shares ko sharwama ni. If i've bought land instead of shares I would have been a great man today. I lost
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by olexjay(m): 7:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
It's indirect gift to her wife... Grow in wisdom baby
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 7:38pm On Aug 22, 2019
MannieA:

Hater ooooo
stop hating
grin grin grin
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by WolvyX5: 7:40pm On Aug 22, 2019
Scam from d pit of hell. I know dis dude. Its all 4 d gram. Dis dude no get shi shi. I pity Nigerians who buy into all ds social media stuff
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Formularcr7: 7:41pm On Aug 22, 2019
SimDan95:
oluwa ma gba gbe mi i wan make dis money, no wan take d same step wey I take last year we no work for me.
waiting for vanity crew to come and spill trash as usual
so you think the baby girl needs the car?
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by millenniumboy: 7:48pm On Aug 22, 2019
wen will she start 2 drive?
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Pasima(m): 7:55pm On Aug 22, 2019
Senseless man
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by SirDeeee: 7:57pm On Aug 22, 2019
Primusinterpares:
Yeye de smell... why not buy shares for the child so when she come of age she can have enough to start her life

And who told u i dnt have not buy shares for my babe
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by judedwriter(m): 7:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
richmind2019:

My brooda get rich or die trying.. Life is very short.
Nobody knows his or her destination after death.
Money is good but all is vanity all is vanity!

Ask king solomon. He enjoyed life to the fullest: richest man on earth, ate the best foods, wore the best clothes, had thousands of women at his disposal, yet at the end, he said:

VANITY, ALL IS VANITY!
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by dominion001(m): 8:01pm On Aug 22, 2019
Primusinterpares:
is it ur buying
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:02pm On Aug 22, 2019
seunfly:
I still sees it as wrong investment for the baby, I wonder what the value of the car will be by the time the baby is 18yrs compare to a parcel of land anywhere in Nigeria.

Land in Nigeria? Where exactly in Nigeria?
Most of them have ABSOLUTE NOTHING here!
All they do is develop and beautify people's lands abroad.
If you make a collection of all Nigerians' properties abroad and Photoshop them here, the country should have been better than Dubai.
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by JaceBlaze: 8:20pm On Aug 22, 2019
Stupid people using infants as scapegoats for their materialistic lusts undecided

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by dolapo003: 8:59pm On Aug 22, 2019
Awon eyan ti Invictus ..... FBI is watching
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Cryptomoney(m): 9:18pm On Aug 22, 2019
HAVE YOU HEARD ABOUT CRYPTOCURRENCY?

DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU CAN MAKE HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY BY JUST INVESTING IN THE RIGHT CRYPTO.CURRENCY?

Have you heard about BIT.COIN? Did you know that 1 bitcoin was sold for less than 0.10$ (N16) when it just came out in 2009? But today 1 bit.coin is worth over $10000 per Bitcoin. If you have missed investing in Bitcoin, Today there is another opportunity to invest in another cryptocurrency called EDCOIN which is a new type of crypto.currency backed up by EDMARK GROUP OF COMPANIES with market presence in over 45 countries and still growing giving the user-base of over 1.6 million distributors which forms the community and which will increase the demand of EDCOIN, as we know demand means more value. In the past people trusted and relied on banks to safely store their currency and more importantly record their transactions, traditional banking systems use your money to make a profit while limiting your access to it. The turning point in history has arrived and even the world’s largest social giant FACEBOOK is building a payment system based on cryptocurrency. Evolution is inevitable whether you believe in it or not crypto.currency (digital) is taking over fiat (physical) currency and will do to the banks what email did to postal service. The world is going towards the era of cryptocurrency & blockchain technology . OPPORTUINITIES abound all around us some grab them, some hesitate, some ignore completely. Funny enough after sometimes those who grabbed them are happy having attained success. Those who hesitated would want to start at that point because they have seen others succeed and those who ignored would live in perpetual regret. Just like those who heard about bitcoin and refused to take advantage of it. This is not M M M but an investment towards your future and that of your children’s children where your 100$ (minimum investment) could be greater than what you can imagine. Money does not look for you until you start looking for money. The future is now

INVEST IN YOUR FUTURE TODAY, A SIMPLE WAY TO MANS DESTRUCTION IS SIMPLY BY WASTING.

If you had just bought only 1000 btc as at 2009. Remember 1 btc= 0.10$ * 1000 bitcoin = 100$ but today 1 bitcoin = $10000 which is 1000 bit.coin * 10000$ = $10,000,000 ~ 3.2 billion naira).

TODAY IS EDCOIN WHICH IS CURENTLY SOLD FOR 0.16$, IMAGINE IF YOU BUY JUST 625 EDCOIN = 100$. WHAT IF EDCOIN HITS JUST TO 5$ BY JANUARY 2020 WHEN IT HITS THE EXCHANGE, YOUR 625 EDCOIN WILL WORTH = 3120$ (N1,160,000). IF YOU HAVE JUST READ THIS YOU ARE BETTER THAN 90% PEOPLE WHO DO NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS OPPORTUNITY..STILL IN DOUBT YOU CAN Google FOR INFORMATION.. INTERESTED TO KNOW MORE
Ask me how to become part of this global financial freedom A 100$ could change your life for the better
WHATSAPP - 09031853782

Have no knowledge on cryptocurrency, check my signature

Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by fortunechy(m): 9:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
Money is good
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Primusinterpares(m): 9:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
penguinpikin:
. Shares ko sharwama ni. If i've bought land instead of shares I would have been a great man today. I lost
really? tell me more about it
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Godwin2am(m): 9:26pm On Aug 22, 2019
I TAP INTO THIS BLESSING
Re: Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) by Mogajunior(m): 10:25pm On Aug 22, 2019
seunfly:
I still sees it as wrong investment for the baby, I wonder what the value of the car will be by the time the baby is 18yrs compare to a parcel of land anywhere in Nigeria.
Are you thinking the car will be kept for the baby to grow up?

That very car is already in use..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Did He Do This? I Need To Understand Why Some Act This Way. Is It Right? / Missing 20-Year-Old Precious Leonard Found In Lagos. Do You Know Her? (Pictures) / Father Asked His Son To Have A Haircut. Then The Son Did This (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.