Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,130 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:06 AM

Now Married Man Recounts How He Used To Spend Lavishly On His Ex Girlfriends - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Now Married Man Recounts How He Used To Spend Lavishly On His Ex Girlfriends (572 Views)

4 Ex Girlfriends Left Me With The Same Story, I Am Confused / My Ex Girlfriends Friend Is Stranded And Wants To Stay With Me For A While / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Now Married Man Recounts How He Used To Spend Lavishly On His Ex Girlfriends by JosWatchDog(m): 10:22pm On Aug 22, 2019
One Adetola Adegbohun has taken to Facebook narrating how he used to spend Lavishly on his ex girlfriend's.

According to Adetola, who is now a married man with a daughter narrated how he logged in to one of his mobile banking apps, wanted to send money to someone but coincidentally saw one of his ex girlfriend he saved her account details as a beneficiary.

He added that he had spent a lot of money those years of being single.

Read what he posted below;

This morning while trying to send money using my bank's mobile app to someone, I saw one of my Ex's account as Saved Beneficiary.I just laugh!

We don spend money that year sha!

Source: https://www.jtownconnect.com.ng/2019/08/now-married-man-recounts-how-he-used-to.html

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Now Married Man Recounts How He Used To Spend Lavishly On His Ex Girlfriends by Ketamine9000mg(m): 10:24pm On Aug 22, 2019
And in the end,em come know say e no pay am.
Re: Now Married Man Recounts How He Used To Spend Lavishly On His Ex Girlfriends by Raysleek: 11:00pm On Aug 22, 2019
Bad investments, loopholes grin
Re: Now Married Man Recounts How He Used To Spend Lavishly On His Ex Girlfriends by Junkie1: 11:47pm On Aug 22, 2019
FORMER MUGU HOPE SE YOU DON GET SENSE NOW?
Re: Now Married Man Recounts How He Used To Spend Lavishly On His Ex Girlfriends by JosWatchDog(m): 6:43am On Aug 23, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

OMG!!! See The African Country That Just Ran Out Of Condoms. / Why Do Women Cry? / You Want To Easily Approach Ur Crush? Then, Bear This ONE Lesson In Your Mind.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.