Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,400 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream (38236 Views)

Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions / Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Funmmyastic: 4:31pm On Aug 24, 2019
iCauseTrouble:
She said the truth

`He'
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by katlord(m): 4:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
etcsines:

I wanted to reply you. But I saw your p.pix and kept quiet.

Lolz she's cute and the same time weird remaking that pic
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 4:34pm On Aug 24, 2019
gypsey:
Right, so he definitely would know from experience, grin Film producer turned pastor, as a crooked pastor he is still in the business of casting couch his " sisters" in church.

this man has been making movies since 1985 before nollywood he has sampled more than enuf casting material respect him jare.

its not easy to slam the anointed rod in the cylinders for over 30 yrs.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 24, 2019
kaorama:

Don't come here and be abusing girls. I hate it when ladies are bullied in any manner. What do you say about people who won't focus on their own problems only to be looking at others'? How many men have lost their senses only by mere looking at a lady?

99% of men
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
kaorama:

Don't come here and be abusing girls. I hate it when ladies are bullied in any manner. What do you say about people who won't focus on their own problems only to be looking at others'? How many men have lost their senses only by mere looking at a lady?

99% of men

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by DanDeeBoss(m): 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
Humbleness:

99% of men
LMAO cheesy
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 24, 2019
chiommy123:
People should set standards for themselves. It helps both men and women

There's wrong in setting standards but what if they do not meet people that ticks all their boxes, they should die a loner?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
quentin06:

this man has been making movies since 1985 before nollywood he has sampled more than enuf casting material respect him jare.

its not easy to slam the anointed rod in the cylinders for over 30 yrs.
Fatonyinbo comes to mind cool
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
LMAO cheesy
Na You sabi
AntiBrutus:

What If I am speaking for the so called SOME?

Irrespective of the population under review, is he saying there is something WORTH falling for?

That is my point. cheesy

We know ya own. London diary.

You may blow me now tongue

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
usoroh4luv:

We want all the above in one girl.... Lol.

We want you people to be unpredictable every now and then. There is fun in mystery.

You don't know what you want because that's what you've highlighted is the current state of most girls today. Unpredictable.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by AdonaiAluminium: 4:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
Very true sir

Contact us for your roofing jobs and roof maintenance services etc
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 24, 2019
glink2015:

We want una to be more responsible as someone daughter and also as some wife...
Many of you are not...
You know the road to Shiloh, go and fetch the responsible ones there.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by sanmtiago(m): 4:49pm On Aug 24, 2019
Even my own very own girlfriend fell for comon ice cream and pizza when another guy offered.Just because we had a little rift and when I found out the bitch said she was only trying to forget everything. I later discovered she gave him head. Girls are so lousy I swear
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Omoluabi16(m): 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Looks like the problem seems to be what she fell cheaply for.

What if I fall for a guy that bought me Gallardo, not gelato...

That is not falling cheaply ba? grin
The message is quite clear. Ice cream, gallardo or camry, don't fall for a worthless person.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Edu3Again: 4:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
etcsines:

Wicked man grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
BananaTree:

You don't know what you want because that's what you've highlighted is the current state of most girls today. Unpredictable.

To me, girls are not unpredictable. They want a rich, handsome man. Whether young or old.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by IamPlato(m): 4:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Which one would we do and please una? We fall for noodles, we are too cheap.

We fall for Benz, we be olosho.

We no fall at all, una go threaten us with Shiloh and compare us to foreign girls that don't pretend.

Wetin una want o?!!
Lol...

Has Anyone Noticed That This Girl Poco Is The Female Version of IamD18...
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
ornicus:

We know ya own. London diary.

You may blow me now tongue

God!!! London Diary and Blue Bunny

I have fallen oooo!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 4:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
usoroh4luv:

To me, girls are not unpredictable. They want a rich, handsome man. Whether young or old.
The truth is they don't know what they want. They'll cheat on their rich boyfriend with one stupid street boy who shouldn't even worth having a conversation with. Some would stick with poor guys in the name of love.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 4:56pm On Aug 24, 2019
Omoluabi16:
The message is quite clear. Ice cream, gallardo or camry, don't fall for a worthless person.

But we all fall for something na. What if no guy has ever been nice enough to buy me icecream? So, I was blown away by the act and not the "ice cream" or its supposed cheapness. What if?

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 5:05pm On Aug 24, 2019
BananaTree:

The truth is they don't know what they want. They'll cheat on their rich boyfriend with one stupid street boy who shouldn't even worth having a conversation with. Some would stick with poor guys in the name of love.

Lol.... I don't know what to say.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by sylve11: 5:08pm On Aug 24, 2019
AntiBrutus:

We no fall at all, una go threaten us with Shiloh and compare us to foreign girls that don't pretend.
!!

this got me laughing......... grin grin grin cool
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Omoluabi16(m): 5:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
AntiBrutus:

But we all fall for something na. What if no guy has ever been nice enough to buy me icecream? So, I was blown away by the act and not the "ice cream" or its supposed cheapness. What if?
What are the odds of falling for every act of nicety? If you fall is because his nicety still resulted in free ice cream. grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Orokojasper(m): 5:20pm On Aug 24, 2019
etcsines:

......same here.Lol
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Legendguru: 5:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
ohh
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
I don't think ice cream will make any lady do what they ain't supposed to do.

You should see where these men keep explaining and begging to do, some ladies be like, yea yea do it and stop yapping biko. And if he rocks her world, she may continue and if not, block and delete lipsrsealed
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Orokojasper(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Which one would we do and please una? We fall for noodles, we are too cheap.

We fall for Benz, we be olosho.

Wetin una want o?!!
.. nobody is saying you should not fall....but to at least fall with sense
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Martinez39(m): 5:23pm On Aug 24, 2019
AntiBrutus:

It's okay to be a farm tool. You've been defensive and emotional so far in this thread, something you would like to tell me? Your emotional arguments, which have no regard for fact, have been illogical. "What if? What if? What if?"... Well, what if not? What if it isn't the case? grin Why try to emphasise the cases that fit your narrative? grin

Stop pretending, no one is judging you for falling cheaply and you are not alone anyway, so let your conscience be at rest. It's a free world. The expensive ice screams and assets that you called, don't pretend boys have bought it for you and successfully wooed you with it. Why would anyone pay $2000 for ten naira sachet water? No one woos someone with Benz when they can fall for a short ride in a 2004 Toyota or #100 vanilla super yogo? It has happened over and over and man can't start spending heavily all of a sudden.

Anyway, it is true that there are some girls that fall for just cold ice cream therefore it's factual that some girls are not worth more than cold ice cream. Hence Mr. Bamiloye is right. Don't talk about expensive ice cream after referring to the previous paragraph. Just saying.

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 24, 2019
Omoluabi16:
What are the odds of falling for every act of nicety? If you fall is because his nicety still resulted in free ice cream. grin

You no see that thread on one brother that was crying because babe serve am dodo and eggs? Naso that brother take fall o

Gelato na my weak point. Buy me gelato grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation / Woman Cries For A Husband And Kids And Says She Feels "Betrayed By Feminism" / How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.