Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,748 members, 7,831,394 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream (38223 Views)

Some Rich Men Are Not Worth Marrying Even With Their Billions / Why Many Ladies Remain Unmarried – Mike Bamiloye / Never Have A Three-some, It's Not Worth It - Heartbroken Lady (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by GoldenSon007: 6:40pm On Aug 24, 2019
[quote author=etcsines post=81559283]Some sisters are not worth more than ice cream (Gelato) - Pastor Mike Bamiloye

Mount Zion Film CEO, Pastor Mike Bamiloye in a new Instagram post lashed out at "sisters" who fall so cheaply over food.

According to the gospel filmmaker, "most sisters are never worth more than ice cream, fried chicken and chips". Pastor Bamiloye added that when some "sisters" are served the listed food, they fall cheaply into the hands of a worthless boy who has no stand future

Thank I don't read the news grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by boomssey(f): 6:42pm On Aug 24, 2019
etcsines:

I wanted to reply you. But I saw your p.pix and kept quiet.
LMAO
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Lamanii22(f): 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2019
etcsines:

Lol what's with the pic?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by kiddkash(m): 6:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
the ice cream look creamy so i understand the sisters
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Glycosunde: 6:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
Martinez39:
The point is not the boy they fall for. The point is that irrespective of the type of boy, they will still fall cheaply. Any woman that fits into this category has a big problem. He never said don't fall. He just said some girls are just too cheap. On issues like this, logic is not a woman's strength and they all think alike.

"His wife didn't fall for these things he mentioned because he didn't even have the money to buy them when his wife fell for him." Lol. Typical woman's logic on issues like this. Leaving the point to attack the messenger a little.

What is your definition of cheap. If you woo a girl for a long time and she still refuse most guys will say she is forming or being a gold digger because she is only after your money and if she then agrees on time, the same guys will say she is cheap and that she fell for only ice cream as this case in question. My take is still the type of guys you fall f or whether cheap or not is not the message.

I'm a guy BTW
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Alwaysking: 6:54pm On Aug 24, 2019
Junkie1:
LOL

THIS PASTOR IS BRAINLESS ARE THOSE SISTERS SUPPOSED TO ASK FOR PRIVATE JET B4 FVCKING? SMH THIS IS WHY GOLD DIGGERS WILL CONTINUE TO THRIVE ... I BET HIS WIFE MARRIED HIM CUS OF HIS MONEY
The stupid person here is you
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Alwaysking: 6:55pm On Aug 24, 2019
gypsey:
Idiotic and crooked pastor. How did he know what girls are worth? does that include his daughters and Wife?

He calls himself pastor, is that an Occupation? he is scamming his gullible followers makes him have a Future? Pastor is supposed to be preaching about His none existence God, Jesus and heaven. not criticising young men and women.
Fool
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Alwaysking: 6:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
Joystark:

Lol. You are a clown.
Shameless kid like you
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Mystic2019: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
Martinez39:
I read it. Mr. Bamiloye never said anything other than "SOME LADIES fall for ice cream, Mr. Biggs foods, etc." So question is, what ladies is he referring to? Simply ladies that fall for ice cream, Mr. Biggs foods etc. Logic 101. It really costs nothing to stick to the topic. If you think she is being playful then I am sorry to say that you don't comprehend stuff or perhaps, you are a female? You know on issues like this, I can't and don't really expect much, intellectually, from women. A farm tool is getting defensive and emotional and rationalising up and down and I know what I am talking about. grin
lol, you're d one getting emotional here. Even men like you quoting her find her post hilarious. Must you take everything about ladies personal?
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Omoluabi16(m): 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Lol. That one is okay too. Sometimes I buy it and remember secondary sch days when it was "luxury". cheesy
Hahaha, serious luxury that time.We settled for those Ice cream in vans that keep playing jingle bell jingle bell tune From January to December.

Some even play my heart will go on too. grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Ryan03(f): 7:04pm On Aug 24, 2019
Chukwurah003:
Yesso...some are not even worth the cone alone
can you please tell me what a girl should fall for?

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Sevenlords: 7:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
Wow
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Ryan03(f): 7:07pm On Aug 24, 2019
glink2015:
Naija ladies are now cheaper than pure water...If you know their code no.. just dial it, you will have your request ASAP...
And their code can be easily gotten...
My guy no time. Maybe I go maul one tonight self. I go go pray for forgiveness of sin for church tomorrow morning
you are as cheap as the girl

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Ryan03(f): 7:08pm On Aug 24, 2019
micflo28:
we want a tight puna after marriage. Guys am i echoeing cheesy
yet you fvck different punks every night. my guy, you will marry a bore hole
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Ryan03(f): 7:12pm On Aug 24, 2019
glink2015:

We want una to be more responsible as someone daughter and also as some wife...
Many of you are not...
i guess the guys that fvck these ladies are responsible? not until we learn to criticize irrespective of gender, we won't have anything good from this generation
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Ryan03(f): 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
IamPlato:
Lol...

Has Anyone Noticed That This Girl Poco Is The Female Version of IamD18...
cant be true, please don't break my heart
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Ryan03(f): 7:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
Orokojasper:
.. nobody is saying you should not fall....but to at least fall with sense
this is not the message being preached by the man
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Ryan03(f): 7:19pm On Aug 24, 2019
Mystic2019:
hahahaha, you must be taking her serious.. you're no fun at all! The lady is just being sarcastic. I don laugh tire. I love her sense of humour.
that one is always on guard like he have a fight with someone. Antibrutus matter dey pain am specially
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Looks like the problem seems to be what she fell cheaply for.

What if I fall for a guy that bought me Gallardo, not gelato...

That is not falling cheaply ba? grin

Chai..... Your ass has disappear finis grin
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Ryan03(f): 7:22pm On Aug 24, 2019
Glycosunde:
His wife didn't fall for these things he mentioned because he didn't even have the money to buy them when his wife fell for him. The only sensible part of the message is when he said ladies falling for guys with no standing future. Other than than the message nor pass anything because whether you fall for Benz or ice cream na fall you still fall
lol, I guess his wife is not cheap for falling for nothing at all.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by kikelomojessy(f): 7:43pm On Aug 24, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Which one would we do and please una? We fall for noodles, we are too cheap.

We fall for Benz, we be olosho.

We no fall at all, una go threaten us with Shiloh and compare us to foreign girls that don't pretend.

Wetin una want o?!!

You made my day. God bless you.
*Smiles*
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Mystic2019: 7:45pm On Aug 24, 2019
Ryan03:
that one is always on guard like he have a fight with someone. Antibrutus matter dey pain am specially
I could sense that, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Ryan03(f): 7:46pm On Aug 24, 2019
Jayslicky:
The point is it should be free, neither ice cream, Benz, or anything attached.
thats not what the man is saying
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Kazeemakeem(m): 7:52pm On Aug 24, 2019
kikelomojessy:

You made my day. God bless you.
*Smiles*

There are some of u who brag and form high level, the next thing we always observe is that the ladies will start falling for cheap guys bcs of food at eatry, taken them out for lunch,

Food dating
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by baby124: 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
Could be she just wanted to f**k. Then you brought the ice cream or food idea up so she went with it grin. Women get Hot and can target men just to fulfill that desire. Because society will judge them they pretend and go on cheap dates before action.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Kazeemakeem(m): 7:53pm On Aug 24, 2019
Waakanda:
cheesy grin

Food and ice cream dating, even gift
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Kazeemakeem(m): 7:57pm On Aug 24, 2019
baby124:
Could be she just wanted to f**k. Then you brought the ice cream or food idea up so she went with it grin. Women get Hot and can target men just to fulfill that desire. Because society will judge them they pretend and go on cheap dates before action.

I have bcs of ordinary 500naira fried rice and catch a lady proven hard to get
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by baby124: 8:02pm On Aug 24, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

I have bcs of ordinary 500naira fried rice and catch a lady proven hard to get
A lady who wanted to be hard to get will not Bleep you for fried rice. She probably wanted to Bleep you all along. How embarrassing will it be for a woman to come and tell you, hey, I want to Bleep you. Will you take her seriously Women know what they want and who they want to Bleep, date or marry.

1 Like

Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Fantazy(m): 8:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
gypsey:
Idiotic and crooked pastor. How did he know what girls are worth? does that include his daughters and Wife?

He calls himself pastor, is that an Occupation? he is scamming his gullible followers makes him have a Future? Pastor is supposed to be preaching about His none existence God, Jesus and heaven. not criticising young men and women.

Mr man, mind the way u talk about The Almighty God, He exist! He is the reason u,re alive.

He will show u mercy tho, bt watch ur tonge
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by oyetunder(m): 8:24pm On Aug 24, 2019
etcsines:

antibrutus; indeed.
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by kingmill(m): 9:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
Oh my God

I wanted to reply you. But I saw your p.pix and kept quiet.[/quote]
Re: Mike Bamiloye: Some Sisters Are Not Worth More Than Ice Cream by Nobody: 9:06pm On Aug 24, 2019
Fantazy:

Mr man, mind the way u talk about The Almighty God, He exist! He is the reason u,re alive.

He will show u mercy tho, bt watch ur tonge
which God? the noneexistence God? were does God live? is he a male of Female?

I don't need God's mercy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kenny Brandmuse Scared Of Returning To Nigeria / How Do I Collect Back The Money I Spent On My Gf?(advice Needed) / Run When A Woman Says: I Need Us To Have This Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.