Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,071 members, 7,818,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:12 AM

Signs That Your Partner Is Or Has Cheated On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That Your Partner Is Or Has Cheated On You (2748 Views)

My Gf Has Cheated On Me / Man Forgives His Pregnant Fiancée Who Cheated On Him With His Brother / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That Your Partner Is Or Has Cheated On You by hollandgreen12: 7:03pm On Aug 24, 2019
Living with one person for the rest of your life may become boring sometimes. And everything spoils when that person starts cheating on you. There are various signs, some which are very obvious and others which may not be obvious. You will be seeing some signs that your partner is or Has Cheated on You.

You shouldn't read this to look for those signs, just know them. When you see one or two of these signs in your partner, doesn't really mean they are cheating. So you understand that the higher the signs, the higher the chances of your partner cheating. So check them out.

Overprotective with their Phone

A lot of persons are protective with their phones, maybe they don't want you to see some pictures that aren't cool, others use their phones for money, and may not just want you to mess with their Bitcoin account, or YouTube account and stuffs like that.

But for your partner, I really do not see a good reason why he or she should be protective with their phones around you. He or she isn't suppose to hide chats, pictures, Bitcoin account or whatever from you.

You Should know your partner's password, and maybe do whatever you like with their phone, but not something stupid.

So one signs that your partner is or has cheated on You, is when he or she is overprotective with their phones, because they are definately hiding something.

Going to places a lot without You

It starts from "I just got a call from the office, will be back in an hour time". Then it turns out to be four hours. When this is happening often, common sense will tell you something isn't right.

Buying new perfumes/cologne often

You can't use this 100% as a sign of cheating. For people like me, I love smelling good. I can use 5 differnt perfumes on one shirt, that way you won't understand my smell.

So when your partner is doing this often, buying new ones, he or she may not be doing that to impress you alone.

Spending lots of time in the bathroom with their phone

When am using the toilet, I play games with my phone, I check my website analytics, I chat. So this is extremely normal, only if you've been having suspicions. Because a lot of people use their phones while in the bathroom.

Spending more time at work because there is "so much work" to be done

They may just be seeing someone else with that "so much work" time. And when they finally come home, there's this "am so tired, I need rest" kind of attitude. Someone who loves you will be so sorry for keeping you waiting at home.

Change in Sexual behavior

Sudden lack of interest in making love all of a sudden or a change in sexual behaviour is a great sign of cheating. If you love me, even if you're not in the mood, you'll develop the mood. Except you're so busy with something in the house.

see more
Source:https://jitesblog.com/signs-that-your-partner-is-or-has-cheated-on-you/

1 Like

Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Or Has Cheated On You by pascal558(m): 7:14pm On Aug 24, 2019
right on point.

1 Like

Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Or Has Cheated On You by Easymoney00101(m): 8:13pm On Aug 24, 2019
Very true

1 Like

Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Or Has Cheated On You by Ciaos: 9:28pm On Aug 24, 2019
My boyfriend showed all these signs before i eventually caught him in the act.

1 Like

Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Or Has Cheated On You by goDus001: 9:32pm On Aug 24, 2019
My girlfriend is from hell, she shocked me after our introduction, She used my phone to log into her facebook messenger chats and forgot to log out,when l later checked the chat alerts later, I was shocked to find out that she has slept with 70% of Nigerian men, 30‰ of Egyptian.... I just died inside the red sea.

1 Like

Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Or Has Cheated On You by Easymoney00101(m): 7:41pm On Aug 25, 2019
Na waoo
Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Or Has Cheated On You by hify9935(f): 10:15pm On Aug 25, 2019
How come this is so accurate? I'm suspecting OP...Hehehehe.
Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Or Has Cheated On You by Easymoney00101(m): 8:51am On Aug 26, 2019
hify9935:
How come this is so accurate? I'm suspecting OP...Hehehehe.
grin grin cool
Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Or Has Cheated On You by tokrizy: 8:54am On Aug 26, 2019
goDus001:
My girlfriend is from hell, she shocked me after our introduction, She used my phone to log into her facebook messenger chats and forgot to log out,when l later checked the chat alerts later, I was shocked to find out that she has slept with 70% of Nigerian men, 30‰ of Egyptian.... I just died inside the red sea.

Shut up
Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Or Has Cheated On You by Easymoney00101(m): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2019
goDus001:
They will leave it for your girlfriendoo
Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Or Has Cheated On You by Easymoney00101(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2019
Ciaos:
Eyah
Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Or Has Cheated On You by felixmuyiwa: 5:26pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ciaos:

My girlfriend showed all these signs before i eventually caught him in the act.
Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Or Has Cheated On You by Easymoney00101(m): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
felixmuyiwa:

My girlfriend showed all these signs before i eventually caught him in the act.
grin grin
Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Or Has Cheated On You by goDus001: 1:19am On Aug 27, 2019
tokrizy:

Shut up
You are an idiotical idiotest, Stupid unripe Lemon, with your toothpick throat.
Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Or Has Cheated On You by tokrizy: 7:37am On Aug 27, 2019
goDus001:

E pain am

Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Or Has Cheated On You by Easymoney00101(m): 9:07am On Aug 27, 2019
goDus001:

Ah.. reply topic nir dey insult for here
Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Or Has Cheated On You by goDus001: 11:10pm On Aug 27, 2019
Easymoney00101:
Ah.. reply topic nir dey insult for here
Re: Signs That Your Partner Is Or Has Cheated On You by hify9935(f): 7:41am On Aug 29, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Am Giving Up On Relationships / A Woman Looked Elsewhere When I Walked Past Her At An Occasion / My True Life Story: Got Destroyed By Loan Apps Due To A Poor Financial Decision

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.