Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,851 members, 7,817,521 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:41 PM

Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) (7569 Views)

Why Nice Guys Are Boring And They Finish Last / Most Nigerian Girls Are Boring, I Mean Very Boring. / WOMEN Are Boring In Chat. This Is How To Make It Fun [iLast Screenshots] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by ORIJIN201(m): 11:11pm On Aug 24, 2019
Just like I've stated, and that's my opinion.
They mostly never discuss anything outside entertainment, celebrities, or religion (for the religious ones). This is dry!!!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by sorextee(m): 11:16pm On Aug 24, 2019
And very daft. Most of them.
You engage them in intelligent discussion, they go off point.

You try to correct them, they insult you or even block you off all platforms.

Should I increase the volume?
Or this volume is loud enough?

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 11:35pm On Aug 24, 2019
Please...
if you socialize with boring things do so without coming here to generalize.
up your game and class you'll get the brilliant ones. Who interest themselves with world politics, national geo, space exploration etc.

besides it goes both ways. Cant have a convo with a guy without him taking the fast lane to sex. Thats boring. And imagine talking to a guy who doesnt even know what NASA is.

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by sorextee(m): 11:51pm On Aug 24, 2019
This one weak me o.
But above all, ladies are worse.
Some don't like to expand their knowledge.

Blackivy27:
Please...
up your game and class you'll get the brilliant ones. Who interest themselves with world politics, national geo, space exploration etc.

besides it goes both ways. Cant have a convo with a guy without him taking the fast lane to sex. Thats boring.[b]And imagine talking to a guy who doesnt even know what NASA[/b]is.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 12:03am On Aug 25, 2019
sorextee:
This one weak me o.
But above all, ladies are worse.
Some don't like to expand their knowledge.

I dislike it too. Most ladies in Nigeria would rather watch telemundo, zee world etc. Than expand their knowledge like you stated. But not all girls. I even find it hard to discuss with guys. Cause i expect a certain level of intelligence.
okay one day i was chatting with a friend about the universe. And i was like do you know the sun's a star. And it's being fueled with hydrogen which gets used up. Scientist claim thats how life on earth might end... So i just asked him if he thought so too. Was expecting a reply like "no, man and his actions might end it quicker." or " no its global warming"
instead he said,"the sun knows its job is to shine." i just excused myself

POINT IS ASSOCIATE WITH YOUR CLASS, EMOTIONALLY, PSYCHOLOGICALLY, ETC.

14 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by sorextee(m): 12:23am On Aug 25, 2019
All most of my friends do is get high, discuss girls and make fun of each other on how one of dem got so high that he was misbehaving, blah blah blah. When I bring up topic about facts, history and current situations around the world, they call me boring.

It seems u like science right?

Me I be historian, having read plenty books.

Blackivy27:
I dislike it too. Most ladies in Nigeria would rather watch telemundo, zee world etc. Than expand their knowledge like you stated. But not all girls. I even find it hard to discuss with guys. Cause i expect a certain level of intelligence.
okay one day i was chatting with a friend about the universe. And i was like do you know the sun's a star. And it's being fueled with hydrogen which gets used up. Scientist claim thats how life on earth might end... So i just asked him if he thought so too. Was expecting a reply like "no, man and his actions might end it quicker." or " no its global warming"

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 25, 2019
sorextee:
All most of my friends do is get high, discuss girls and make fun of each other on how one of dem got so high that he was misbehaving, blah blah blah. When I bring up topic about facts, history and current situations around the world, they call me boring.

It seems u like science right?

Me I be historian, having read plenty books.

you feel my pain. All my friends are interested in
facebook likes
who is more, "supping."
instagram followers and other lame, unimportant stuffs.
i dont even bring up facts. It always leads to debates i lose not out of their counterproof but ignorance. And it makes me feel left out, cause in a crowd im the only one interested in my ideas.

i love science. Alot.
i like history too. Learning about cultures, people that existed years before now. I had an uncle who was an historian.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by planetx13: 6:02am On Aug 25, 2019
Not boring....They are actually dumb....... you can't give what you don't have.... its just that simple..

Ciao

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by DSHADOWWALKER: 6:28am On Aug 25, 2019
ORIJIN201:
Just like I've stated, and that's my opinion.
They mostly never discuss anything outside entertainment, celebrities, or religion (for the religious ones). This is dry!!!

They do so to you,cos maybe you are the pestering type or they just dont like you!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by SODbaba2(m): 7:06am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Please...

besides it goes both ways. Cant have a convo with a guy without him taking the fast lane to sex. Thats boring. And imagine talking to a guy who doesnt even know what NASA is.
U you love space exploration?
It is difficult seeing a lady lady that knows about NASA, ISS, JAXA, space exploration, solar system.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by durubennie(m): 7:16am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
you feel my pain. All my friends are interested in
facebook likes
who is more, "supping."
instagram followers and other lame, unimportant stuffs.
i dont even bring up facts. It always leads to debates i lose not out of their counterproof but ignorance. And it makes me feel left out, cause in a crowd im the only one interested in my ideas.

i love science. Alot.
i like history too. Learning about cultures, people that existed years before now. I had an uncle who was an historian.
grin
Who is behind this monicker definitely not a Nigerian girl

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by SODbaba2(m): 7:21am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:

The sun is star, yes - the largest in our solar system but is really small compared to white stars, generates energy through fusion hydrogen (protium H3) it will actually take a long time for the sun to exhaust its hydrogen, but it keeps producing more of it, if peradventure it exhausts the hydrogen, it draw energy from other planets thereby frying them, The end of the world.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by tejiri4(m): 7:36am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:

if you socialize with unintelligent things do so without coming here to tell your tale grin.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by lincsnuel: 7:38am On Aug 25, 2019
This is stale...

I understand that a good number of ladies in Nigeria are below average, but I don't like to generalise. This also applies to guys. A good percentage of guys in Nigeria are so freaking dumb and when you try to enlighten them, they just turn on their guards and try to defend themselves or talk trash abt the knowledge you passed or in worst case scenarios, insult your personality!

The best you can do is to have class. Roll with your kind. If you feel a lady is not up to your standard then get another that meets up your level instead of generalizing.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by ORIJIN201(m): 7:42am On Aug 25, 2019
DSHADOWWALKER:

They do so to you,cos maybe you are the pestering type or they just dont like you!!
Lmao. You don't even know me. Bro I have no time for people who are slow and have nothing to give. I've been in and out of 2 relationships with 2 ladies this year (I like these girls naturally). Girls below my age are still living a fairy tale life and still exploring. You'll find nothing really. When they attain the late 20's, they become calm and sensibly mature. FYI, I'm in my early 20's and in a stage I'm done with playing along and sing to what they want to hear. In life, if you want to move forward, you have to find people who complement your life and not those who bring nothing to the table. If I want pvssy, I know how and where to get it, but that is not my goal. Besides, you sounded like a kid still running around with little kids. You complement each other.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by lincsnuel: 7:42am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:

Truly, Flesh and blood never revealed this to you!

OP, heed to this advice.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by cooluzi: 8:06am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Please...

must a guy know abt space before he hav a convo with you lol?whats with you and space

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by cooluzi: 8:07am On Aug 25, 2019
most western girls are boring and dumb
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nat404: 8:21am On Aug 25, 2019
cooluzi:
most western girls are boring and dumb
That's not true. They're the opposite of what you've just said.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nat404: 8:23am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
Please...

LOL, that's very true. Where are you from?
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 8:24am On Aug 25, 2019
tejiri4:

if you socialize with unintelligent things do so without coming here to tell your tale grin.
angry if i wanted to tell my tale i would create a thread but i didnt cause i know there are still brilliant nigerian guys out there. It was an example besides. Did you read the part where i excused myself and left? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 25, 2019
SODbaba2:

The sun is star, yes - the largest in our solar system but is really small compared to white stars, generates energy through fusion hydrogen (protium H3) it will actually take a long time for the sun to exhaust its hydrogen, but it keeps producing more of it, if peradventure it exhausts the hydrogen, it draw energy from other planets thereby frying them, The end of the world.
Yes. But when he stated that God told the sun what to do, that is to shine. The sun cant disobey bla bla bla, i was speechless..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 8:28am On Aug 25, 2019
durubennie:
grin
Who is behind this monicker definitely not a Nigerian girl
I am. I'm just trying to be honest.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2019
Nat404:
LOL, that's very true. Where are you from?
hmmm... Well im ghanaian but born in nigeria. I grew up here.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by cooluzi: 8:30am On Aug 25, 2019
Nat404:
That's not true. They're the opposite of what you've just said.
are u kidding me they are dumb AF with some wierd mentality im surprised where are you from

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Martin0(m): 8:32am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:

sorry to say, I think we know each other now but the moniker wouldn't allow me to know who's behind it...
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nat404: 8:32am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
That's cool.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 8:35am On Aug 25, 2019
cooluzi:
must a guy know abt space before he hav a convo with you lol?whats with you and space
grin No. Lets come down to earth.

me: guys theres this book i read. Do you know that...

friends: its okay nah. Are you the only one that knows book.

among themselves: i got 100 likes for that picture i caption,"bad, badder, baddest"

me: that isnt even correct.

friends: shut up.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nat404: 8:36am On Aug 25, 2019
cooluzi:
are u kidding me they are dumb AF with some wierd mentality im surprised where are you from
There are couple of ways to ignite interesting conversation with women but I'm not going to reveal them. grin

It's not my job to do so.
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by cooluzi: 8:40am On Aug 25, 2019
Nat404:
There are couple of ways to ignite interesting conversation with women but I'm not going to reveal them. grin

It's not my job to do so.
i cant stop lauging i know more abt women than you can imagine,im telling you this from experience bro
Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by Nobody: 8:41am On Aug 25, 2019
SODbaba2:

U you love space exploration?
It is difficult seeing a lady lady that knows about NASA, ISS, JAXA, space exploration, solar system.
Yes. Im interested in anything out of the box. Something different. Not just the usual. There mysteries out there. I like unravelling them. Although it cuts me of from my age mates.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Girls Are Boring (my Opinion) by cooluzi: 8:43am On Aug 25, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin No. Lets come down to earth.

me: guys theres this book i read. Do you know that...

friends: its okay nah. Are you the only one that knows book.

among themselves: i got 100 likes for that picture i caption,"bad, badder, baddest"

me: that isnt even correct.

friends: shut up.

ok i dont really get this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Go Dry During Sex? / Vaseline Crew Only: Food Is Ready (photos) / Please I Need Your Advise My Husband Beat Me Because Said I Was Tired!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.