Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,220 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:39 AM

Black Man Wonder Tool Abroad! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Black Man Wonder Tool Abroad! (873 Views)

Go and Marry If You Have Barbed With This Tool (pics) / Father's Reaction Finding Out His Daughter Is Dating A Black Man (photo) / White Woman And A Black Man's Response (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Man Wonder Tool Abroad! by Ikedonn(m): 10:50am On Oct 24, 2010
A friend of mine has a girlfriend here in Thailand.The lady has been giving him so much trouble,his girlfriend is so violence.She destroy things whenever she get angry,shout,crys in an annoying way to attract neighbors and others violence acts.The problem now is that each time my friend wants to leave her she will start threating him by saying he will kill him.The lady has tasted a black man's Wonder Tool and refused to leave him.

Advice needed for him please.Thanks.
Re: Black Man Wonder Tool Abroad! by ZIMDRILL(m): 11:00am On Oct 24, 2010
Ikedonn:

A friend of mine has a girlfriend here in Thailand.The lady has been giving him so much trouble,his girlfriend is so violence.She destroy things whenever she get angry,shout,crys in an annoying way to attract neighbors and others violence acts.The problem now is that each time my friend wants to leave her she will start threating him by saying he will kill him.The lady has tasted a black man's Wonder Tool and refused to leave him.

Advice needed for him please.Thanks.

the chances that the lady is a trush are high

western men visit thailand to sleep with young girls most young girls in town go for foreigners they see that as way out of poverty, prostituation or marriage
Re: Black Man Wonder Tool Abroad! by Ikedonn(m): 11:34am On Oct 24, 2010
wink
Re: Black Man Wonder Tool Abroad! by Ikedonn(m): 2:32pm On Oct 24, 2010
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Black Man Wonder Tool Abroad! by Dsense(m): 2:50pm On Oct 24, 2010
Tell ur friend to commit suicide tongue
Re: Black Man Wonder Tool Abroad! by queeneve: 4:53pm On Oct 24, 2010
Dsense!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

You beat me to the punch! I likely tongue My student learning, (proud)
Re: Black Man Wonder Tool Abroad! by queeneve: 4:54pm On Oct 24, 2010
There is no such thing as A WOMAN WON'T LEAVE,

He can break it up if he want to, I hope this aint the same retarded azz dude from the other thread,
Re: Black Man Wonder Tool Abroad! by Dsense(m): 4:56pm On Oct 24, 2010
queeneve:

Dsense!!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

You beat me to the punch! I likely tongue My student learning, (proud)
Really tongue Ur student grin
Re: Black Man Wonder Tool Abroad! by Pafuri(m): 8:04pm On Oct 24, 2010
The name says it all: BANG COCK grin grin grin
Re: Black Man Wonder Tool Abroad! by Ikedonn(m): 7:01am On Oct 25, 2010
:d
Re: Black Man Wonder Tool Abroad! by tialundra: 9:34am On Oct 25, 2010
i wonder hw he got to bang tha lady i tink u gave it your best shot thts why the woman wont leave him.u nigerian men whats with the thing of always wanting to grind all tha tyme i cant believe ur frend even banged this Thai woman and nw She is giving him hell.maybe tha woman hadnt tasted a black man`s vitality.i think nigerians men should stick to tha Africa woman only.even if i was a man i would neva date a white chick NEVA coz we african ladies know how treat DEM MEN.
Re: Black Man Wonder Tool Abroad! by Ikedonn(m): 12:44pm On Oct 25, 2010
smiley
Re: Black Man Wonder Tool Abroad! by luap: 4:51pm On Oct 25, 2010
Many asian women are just committed to their men. I have a friend who tried to break up with his GF, and he could not. She is from Thailand. He found out that he was the only person she slept with.

Be careful with some cultures.
Re: Black Man Wonder Tool Abroad! by tpia5: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2010
it might be a cultural thing.

isnt that how a football player in the US got killed by his mistress when he tried to leave her.

though it happens in nigeria too sometimes. There have been instances of a man killing his girlfriend who tried to break up with him.

could be culture or just unstable character.
Re: Black Man Wonder Tool Abroad! by Ikedonn(m): 9:42am On Oct 26, 2010
Thank you all for your advice.
Re: Black Man Wonder Tool Abroad! by denony(m): 10:12am On Oct 26, 2010
Asians are very determined, when it comes to friendship
i've tasted it, and they like black man Mr. cock
Re: Black Man Wonder Tool Abroad! by cuteisbela: 3:28pm On Oct 26, 2010
Most Asian ladies are loyal to their relationship.but, some are possessive and  emotional.We want our man to be loyal,sincere,loving and caring to us.We will do everything to make this man satisfied and happy.But, once we discovered that our man is cheating,we can do s.t.u.p.i.d things out of annoyance even trying to commit suicide.Crazy as it can be but this is true specially if you're the first man whom they lost their virginity.They will fight to death.On the other hand,life now a days is changing so there are also those who are open minded and take things easily.Many are players,some are liars,cheaters,users,some are good some are bad.Nobody is PERFECT.!

to poster:Try to tell you friend to be very careful,If he is true then go and prove to his GF that he loves her and its not just a matter of playing but it will be for good and life time relationship, remember; no woman will act so funny or stupidly if she is being treated fairly by her lover, regardless of any race,if he is just considering her as his "past time",better tell him to let her go and find her own way, or else his life will be at risk one day, Good luck kiss kiss kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Difference Between Real Love And Affection? / Is This A Call For Break Up? / How Best Can Love B Described?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.