Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,799 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 AM

Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers (9260 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by sirvick(m): 2:17pm On Oct 26, 2010
@ poster
please my dear are you the mouth of the mouthless in this forum
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by feyisetan(m): 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2010
@poster whether u are measuring how it feels if guys are attacked or not does not hold water. this is typical of Nigerians we rather write on things that divide us than things that unite us. am not saying we should not criticize ourselves but to what merit?. u want guys to feel guilty abi, okay we are guilty now, what else. what makes you think its not happening in other parts of the world. and more over the issue is lopsided, the beautiful ones are not yet born. chikena!
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Pafuri(m): 11:04pm On Oct 26, 2010
Forget gold, the only things any man can dig from the poor-ass naija females are STDs. grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by chic2pimp(m): 11:12pm On Oct 26, 2010
The Idiom 'The Devil Makes Work For Idle Hands' rings true in the case. SMH
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Ruq: 1:24am On Oct 27, 2010
Most posts/posters here keep on condemning Nigeria girls as being cheap, gold diggers and hungry. But come to think of it, I think our guys are worst.

Haven't you heard of Nigeria guys going abroad to marry a lady the size of a parachute all in the name of papers

Haven't you heard of Nigeria guys marrying someone the age of his mother all in the name of money/papers

Haven't you heard of Nigeria guys dating sugar mums all in the name of money

Haven't you heard of Nigeria guys pretending to be in love with a girl just because the girl comes from a rich background and can provide everything he wants

Is there no place where guys are paid to have s, e, x with a lady?

I know a guy who suck pu, ss, y for more than 6years and now he is living large through the money he made.

Find Me Guilty If You Haven't Heard Any of the above.

I'm sick and tired of someone coming here and start crucifying Nigeria girls. Before you judge, check it from all angles; yourself included. And mind you, before you say Nigeria girls, please make sure that what you are trying to say don't exist elsewhere in the world.

It is not a matter of being a Nigeria girl but an individual behaviour. Stop generalizing all in the name of gaining attention. Our girls deserved some respect.

me cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by ogbuagu505: 2:55am On Oct 27, 2010
It all depends on individual point of view,
But from my own perspective point of view I think the poster is trying to let out her anger
based on her circumstances.
A man is polygamous by nature but that does mean he should be sleeping around but if he does he can be pardoned base on the fact that
men think about sex every five minutes, but as a woman your body is meant to be a holy temple but if you decide to scatter your punany
Cause of what most men do the ball is on your court play it any how u want
u will live to testify experience.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Dproducer(m): 6:50am On Oct 27, 2010
Y'all is missing the whole idea, the poster just wants some attention, and she got it.

She made a post with all this comments, Com'on, we all know this issue is Archaic.

@poster: I can't wait to read ur next post
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Dawgzfada(m): 12:01pm On Oct 27, 2010
Kabukabu

[size=14pt]Is that your SugarGranny's handbag u holding there? (no offeince) grin grin[/size]

www.nairaland.com/attachments/340680_me_and_my_ferrari__dont_hate__jpg7b66b2c743d53c903db3c8159d301e8b
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Nobody: 12:35pm On Oct 27, 2010
ogbuagu505:

It all depends on individual point of view,
But from my own perspective point of view I think the poster is trying to let out her anger
based on her circumstances.
A man is polygamous by nature but that does mean he should be sleeping around but if he does he can be pardoned base on the fact that
men think about sex every five minutes,
What is the evidences for that nonsense. Besides is it not with women that the polygamist sleeps around with? Are both parties then not sleeping around?? Where in the scriptures do you see that men are permitted to commit adultery??
Just shut up and stop justifying your sinful lifestyle.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by andrew444(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2010
Bleep u poster, u b ashawo , idiot,
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by buccaneer7(m): 5:47am On Oct 28, 2010
Most posts/posters here keep on condemning Nigeria girls as being cheap, gold diggers and hungry. But come to think of it, I think our guys are worst.

Haven't you heard of Nigeria guys going abroad to marry a lady the size of a parachute all in the name of papers

Haven't you heard of Nigeria guys marrying someone the age of her mother all in the name of money/papers

Haven't you heard of Nigeria dating sugar mum all in the name of money

Haven't you heard of Nigeria guys pretending to be in love with a girl just because the girl comes from a reach background and can provide everything him wants

Is there no place where guys are paid to have s, e, x with a lady.

I know a guy who suck pu, ss, y for more than 6years and now he is living large through the money he made.

Find Me Guilty If You Haven't Heard Any of the above.

I'm sick and tired of someone coming here and start crucifying Nigeria girls. Before you judge, check it from all angles. And mind you, before you say Nigeria girls, please make sure that what you are trying to say don't exist elsewhere in the world.

What is see here is not about Nigeria girls but an individual behaviour. Stop generalizing all in the name of gaining attention.

hahahahha i dont know how express my laughter, SO YOU MEAN THE GUY SUCKED KITTIE FOR 6YRS AND IT GAVE HIM MONEY? AND YOU SAID YOU KNOW THE GUY TOO?

HAHAHAHHAHAHHAA OH MY GOD
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by LUDALOOLO(m): 7:28am On Oct 28, 2010
1 Corinthians 11:3

But I want you to know that the head of every man is Christ, the head of woman is man, and the head of Christ is God.

1 Timothy 2:11-12

Let a woman learn in silence .with all submission. And I do not permit a woman to teach or to have authority over a man, but to be in silence

1 Corinthians 14:34

Let your women keep silent in the churches, for they are not permitted to speak; but they are to be submissive, as the law also says.

if you want me to go on i will. some women this days are devilish, likewise some men too.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by tkb417(m): 8:39am On Oct 28, 2010
THIS IS NOT A LIE AT ALL, NIGERIAN GUYS ARE HUNGRY, LAZY AND CHEAP, THEY FOUND IT DIFFICULT TO WORK RATHER THEY LOOK FOR WORKING CLASS LADIES TO ENABLE THEM NOT SPENT MONEY, RUBBISH SET OF PEOPLE
u berra go and marry an oyinbo

ole

meanwhile, go back to school, u no fit speak english tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by CorkyJoe: 8:55am On Oct 28, 2010
And why is the ugly gay boy carryin a womans bag? angry
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by phrancz(m): 1:47pm On Oct 28, 2010
u definately do not an excuse to get urself a suga daddy, madam. So on to the next one.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by sirvick(m): 6:33pm On Oct 28, 2010
@poster
what is it that girls want for men not to be a gold diggers?
What is it that girls have to offer men in return for their philanpropic gesture
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Nifemijoo(f): 4:03pm On Nov 08, 2010
Can i know ur mind pls, on wot u will do if paradventure u checkd ur gulfrend/boyfrend phone & ur no is saved as baba bricklayer, drycleaner, maga14, iya tawa. & so on, wot will be ur reaction to dis?
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by joeruano1: 1:57am On Nov 18, 2010
@Yorke, u wrote this: Cold pls leave pdone alone and face your problem.I see nothing wrong in her English.D way a person write shuldn't be equate 2 d way dat person speak.I just want u 2 get that clear.

When i started reading ur post after spotting the errors in qtn, i wondered why u wanted the writer of the wrong English 2 b left alone, but when i read ur post further, the reason u antagonized cold became clear, very clear.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by james1(m): 1:11am On Nov 19, 2010
@poster.good gurls will modify their post and apologise to the men for having the effrontery to type those trash about men;you will be a good gurl,modify your post and apologie's.okay.now run along.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by MsPotato(f): 1:42am On Nov 19, 2010
Hmmm, . These guys seriously needs a rude awakening. Its either that or they are living in a huge denial.

Its sad when they can just mock Nigerian girls this and Nigerian girls that and when this thread comes out, now they are like mocking the poster this and that. Hypocrites really. undecided
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by mayyyy: 8:26pm On Nov 19, 2010
kiss wink cheesy grin i love this,ride on baby girl,u ve my support.London guys especially are hungry guys as well as 9ja guys,they can do anything 4 money.
in the same london,a white woman age 85yrs died and stated in her WILL,that they shld look 4 a man to sleep with her corpse!!!,dont say ha,
bcuz white men knew 9ja guys can do anything 4 money,they ask and this guy did it.what a shame
they will have wife in 9ja,yet still lie about it. haven't u heard of a london guy impregnanting 9 women n they all had his kids,  grin grin

RIDE ON BABY GIRL.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Emril: 10:45pm On Nov 21, 2010
Poster, you are just a victim of the ugliest circumstance.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Ranoscky(m): 8:01am On Nov 22, 2010
^^^

grin grin grin  You gat me laffin real HARD mehn. grin
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by tpia5: 4:13pm On May 23, 2011
haven't u heard of a london guy impregnanting 9 women n they all had his kids

what the. . . . . .

thank goodness for the welfare systems of western countries or else na ground pepper these kids for dey sell like in nigeria?

excess testosterone oh!!!! shocked shocked

is it every single male sperm they produce that some guys want to use?   That's over a hundred million people per e.jaculation nah!!!!

enough to populate millions of earths should the males in question consider the number of their sex encounters?
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by 190: 4:15pm On May 23, 2011
tpia@:

what the. . . . . .

thank goodness for the welfare systems of western countries or else na ground pepper these kids for dey sell like in nigeria?

[size=38pt]DEATH!! grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Nobody: 5:42pm On May 23, 2011
@topic . . . .  angry angry Rubbish attracts rubbish  grin

Like I keep telling Mrs Chima, get your arse out the ghettos of adjegunle and meet yourself some correct guys before you talk.

If anything, naija guys LOVE to spend their money. And don't even bring up that gold digger nonsense when you know say na the women get that trophy.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by MMM2(m): 5:50pm On May 23, 2011
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Jackieugo(f): 6:12pm On May 23, 2011
lol@topic. Interesting lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Pafuri(m): 1:01am On May 24, 2011
Cheap? That is called economizing.
Hungry? Yes, for p@#$y
Gold digger? LOL. What Nigerian woman is worth gold, at any karat?
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by toyemz(f): 1:20am On May 24, 2011
^^^^

Gold digger? LOL. What Nigerian woman is worth gold, at any karat?

the ones in the western world whom the hungry vulture looking nigerian men desperately latch onto in a sad and free bid to come abroad

look and you will see

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Whats Your Biggest Turn Off Girls/guys / Steps On How To Toast A Lady For The First Time / Meet 25-year-old Lady With Gigantic Breasts That's Always Growing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.