Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:46 AM

Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers (9259 Views)

Lagos Guys Are Becoming Gold Diggers / Attitudes Guys Display When They Have Been Lured, Duped & Dumped By Gold Diggers / When Gold-diggers Strike...lol (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Mygoldie(f): 8:56pm On Oct 24, 2010
@ poster yaaaaaaaaaaaaay you are SO RIGHT!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by MrDuerulu(m): 9:05pm On Oct 24, 2010
@ topic why do u generalise? you would have said some Nigerian guys are,
I dont think we naija guys are morally sound than naija babes; we are all product of the same system.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by cold(m): 10:19pm On Oct 24, 2010
pdone:

I think you have a peanut in that your thick skull. Stop deluding yourself by calling that thing you got there, a brain. A man of your size should understand better that speaking English well doesn't equate smartness nor intelligent. Maybe that is what your dictionary tells you.

And mind you, I know my own language the way a baby knows his mothers n,i.p,p.l,e.
OMG!Just logged on after a good day out to see this.Was it me this good for nothing,obesed damaged goods was refering to?And to think i was being polite.Who gives a damn what dialect tongue your mum speaks,who even cares whether she even has a tongue or is just as dumb as you.
How many years did it take you to learn how to breathe?You're so st*upid if you threw a rock at the ground you'd likely miss.I strongly believe your whole purpose in life was to serve as warning to others.Now we understand why some mammals eat their children
One more thing,please don't thank me for insulting you,the pleasure's been all mine.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by IgboGirl(f): 10:37pm On Oct 24, 2010
@ poster
don't forget the Nigeria men that travel to the village to marry wives then bring them abroad and force them to become nurses while the men lazy around in the house doing absolutely nothing. or the ones that kill their wives.
the only thing Nigerian men are good at is 419 and kidnapping
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by star4(f): 10:39pm On Oct 24, 2010
I know can you imagine a large woman, or a rich woman or an older woman ever finding love and getting married??  

Offensive on so many levels !!  angry I guess you need to be oh so perfect to find love from a Nigerian man?
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by googles: 10:45pm On Oct 24, 2010
Oh. . . the chic most def has a point,I just wonder why all the guys attacked her like dat  undecided guilty conscience ?  tongue

if its a girl-bashing thread am sure you all will be singing the nairaland anthem "seconded,ride on poster" but the coin has been flipped now

you all developed dyslexia. . . shior

one day bush meat go "cash" the hunter
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by sleekch1c(f): 11:14pm On Oct 24, 2010
googles:

Oh. . . the chic most def has a point,I just wonder why all the guys attacked her like dat  undecided guilty conscience ?  tongue

if its a girl-bashing thread am sure you all will be singing the nairaland anthem "seconded,ride on poster" but the coin has been flipped now

you all developed dyslexia. . . shior

grin grin grin
IgboGirl:

@ poster
don't forget the Nigeria men that travel to the village to marry wives then bring them abroad and force them to become nurses while the men lazy around in the house doing absolutely nothing. or the ones that kill their wives.
the only thing Nigerian men are good at is 419 and kidnapping
correct girl,i second that.
cold:

OMG!Just logged on after a good day out to see this.Was it me this good for nothing,obesed damaged goods was refering to?And to think i was being polite.Who gives a damn what dialect tongue your mum speaks,who even cares whether she even has a tongue or is just as dumb as you.
How many years did it take you to learn how to breathe?You're so st*upid if you threw a rock at the ground you'd likely miss.I strongly believe your whole purpose in life was to serve as warning to others.Now we understand why some mammals eat their children
One more thing,please don't thank me for insulting you,the pleasure's been all mine.
cheesy cheesy cheesy
banom:

@ pdone,

Baby ride on and tell them truth, those guys are Gold diggers as well, and they like to point accusing finger on you innocent girls,

Ride on, you can be rest asured you have my support.
guy,this is the smartest thing u ever said on NL, i wld never yab u again kiss kiss kiss
ariblaze:

the pistols are never far away in the romance/sexuality section

gah!!. . . .missed the madness in here

@ poster

you became an object of what you are speaking against (generalizing )

you do know,most men wont support you nor see reason with you(even if its just to tick you off)

as a matter of fact i am replying outta boredom

next time,be a lil sensitive in your delivery

truth hurts u know, tongue tongue tongue
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by chines4(m): 12:38am On Oct 25, 2010
1:1
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Wumine(f): 1:23am On Oct 25, 2010
^ na wah for you o!
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Nobody: 1:55am On Oct 25, 2010
@ Poster

I almost wanted to lash out at you for generalizing all Nigerian men based on a few rotten eggs, however, I re-read your post and realized that if I must reply objectively, then I have no choice other than to agree with you. Having lived in this country for a few years, I know about and have heard about lots of men who are guilty of the acts you stated and it is really sad how a lot of Nigerian men blame Nigerian women for the same things they(men) do and put them(women) all in one basket while disregarding their(men) own sins.

But if we analyze the situation based on our societal and cultural values, we will easily see that women are generally not treated equally as men(not that they are anywhere in the world), and to assume that a woman could engage in activities normally and solely dominated by men or to condemn men for engaging in such activities would definitely result in the backlash you are getting right now.

Nevertheless, for having the courage to speak up, I dash one big GBOSA!
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by pdone: 6:40am On Oct 25, 2010
omo_to_dun:

@ Poster

I almost wanted to lash out at you for generalizing all Nigerian men based on a few rotten eggs, however, I re-read your post and realized that if I must reply objectively, then I have no choice other than to agree with you. Having lived in this country for a few years, I know about and have heard about lots of men who are guilty of the acts you stated and it is really sad how a lot of Nigerian men blame Nigerian women for the same things they(men) do and put them(women) all in one basket while disregarding their(men) own sins.

But if we analyze the situation based on our societal and cultural values, we will easily see that women are generally not treated equally as men(not that they are anywhere in the world), and to assume that a woman could engage in activities normally and solely dominated by men or to condemn men for engaging in such activities would definitely result in the backlash you are getting right now.

Thank you my brother. I wonder why some people here keep on shouting on me. Like I mentioned somewhere, I said "Nigeria men" just to let our men see how our ladies feel when someone say "Nigeria girls". If they say some girls, then that will look proper.

Anyway that your pic na die. Na really counter attack.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 25, 2010
@ poster. true talk.it is terrible that alot of men are now lazy and alwys looking for short cut.they all looking for hardworking gals or made gals or rich gals.they lost their moral values along the way but dare to criticize gals who act like them.
You hit the nail on the head.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Farouksenior: 11:35am On Oct 25, 2010
¤L.G-life's GooD!, thats wat we the men,want.unforTunatEly eVerYthing u'vE saiD is TRuE, hO~hA¤
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Youngichou(m): 11:41am On Oct 25, 2010
fullish poster
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Nobody: 11:52am On Oct 25, 2010
I can't help but agree with this poster . . . cool
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Slyr0x: 11:55am On Oct 25, 2010
Am surprised ths made the front page. Guess whoever put it there was expecting the poster to get bashed both ways.

Its more lyk Guys are dogs, girls are bitches so no point in IBB calling OBJ corrupt.  grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by googles: 11:58am On Oct 25, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

All these guys wan die. . . payback is such a bad binsh cheesy
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 25, 2010
Men would prefer to dig gold. But they hardly see. Women are simply gold-diggers by nature.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by kolajoo(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2010
Uhmmmm, U try but i am not the type, perhaps i don't depend and I use money to get my paper here not by women sake. Praise GOD shocked grin
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by ohaechesi(m): 12:18pm On Oct 25, 2010
andromida:

@ poster. true talk.it is terrible that alot of men are now lazy and alwys looking for short cut.they all looking for hardworking gals or made gals or rich gals.they lost their moral values along the way but dare to criticize gals who act like them.
You hit the nail on the head.

Of course why won't men be lazy considering that fact that women rangee of the same proximity with men (what a man does, a woman can do it better). Then let women start providing for men grin grin grin

omo_to_dun:

@ Poster

can u imagine, u really too this matter very serious that u could to the extent of making use of microsoft word in order not make shortcome, na wa u ooo. permit me to lecture u a little, the word "Wonam" simply means woe on to man. there is absolutely nothing good in them if not for procreation. i stand not to be corrected my statements r facts. biblically, woman were derived from the ribs of man, meaning a woman is half of a man, so why should they share the same right with men u r much in love, i could sense the level of ur insanity while hold ur loved one, sorry were u crying in that pic? why na, thats where ur love life landed u. i will include u in my prayer and for all i know, its only seath can set u free from the hands of that Mama G grin grin grin

@poster

u made your point actually but i could sense anger, hatred, panic and rejected in your thread. i think we all learn new thing day by day, if woman are being crucidied for the waywardness, then they should turn a new leave ranting and bickering. men can't be compared with woman or else let them urinate while standing grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by ohaechesi(m): 12:22pm On Oct 25, 2010
kolajoo:

Uhmmmm, U try but i am not the type, perhaps i don't depend and I use money to get my paper here not by women sake. Praise GOD shocked grin

U r the man, i hear u talk broda

LeoMax:

Men would prefer to dig gold. But they hardly see. Women are simply gold-diggers by nature.

lulz
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by hbabe(f): 12:25pm On Oct 25, 2010
The poster is very correct.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by ohaechesi(m): 12:33pm On Oct 25, 2010
hbabe:

The poster is very correct.

how? please be elaborate
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by 190: 12:45pm On Oct 25, 2010
This poster is on a phocking retard mission

I wont be shocked if he/she is Ghanian or S/African
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by Nobody: 12:47pm On Oct 25, 2010
The chic who put this up must be reallr frustrated. Hey what happened? A white chic the size of a parachute stole Ur baby daddy?  cool
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by alexleo(m): 12:55pm On Oct 25, 2010
poster is right. Buy saturday sun newspaper and sunday vanguard newspaper, you will see shameless guys requesting for sugar mummies who will give them money in exchange for sex. How about CBN husbands? Jobless men who marry ladies working in CBN. Every morning their wives leaves for work while they relax at home watching TV. Most guys are too lazy to work now thats why they engage in this show of shame. Poster you are right biko.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by ohaechesi(m): 12:57pm On Oct 25, 2010
Babzilla:

The chic who put this up must be reallr frustrated. Hey what happened? A white chic the size of a parachute stole your baby daddy? cool

lulz
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by googles: 1:01pm On Oct 25, 2010
alexleo:

poster is right. Buy saturday sun newspaper and sunday vanguard newspaper, you will see shameless guys requesting for sugar mummies who will give them money in exchange for sex. How about CBN husbands? Jobless men who marry ladies working in CBN. Every morning their wives leaves for work while they relax at home watching TV. Most guys are too lazy to work now thats why they engage in this show of shame. Poster you are right biko.

loooooooooooooooooooool

true talk cheesy
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by ohaechesi(m): 1:09pm On Oct 25, 2010
alexleo:

thats a credit to men, at least we service the widows and divorces. grin grin grin

yes, u don't put blames on those men, biko. women said what ever a man does, that they can do it better, so let them go get the money while men stay at home and arrange the money (ODOZI AKU) grin grin grin   no be only how wives again, at least lets how house husbandsssssssssssssss grin grin grin
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by adagz01(m): 1:16pm On Oct 25, 2010
Nothing do you poster.

U'r 99.999% correct.
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by googles: 1:17pm On Oct 25, 2010
ohaechesi:

thats a credit to men, at least we service the widows and divorces. grin grin grin

A self-confessed gigolo  tongue
Re: Nigeria Guys Are Cheap, Hungry And Gold Diggers by adagz01(m): 1:18pm On Oct 25, 2010
Nothing do you poster.

U'r 99.999% correct.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Just Natural That You Miss Your Ex? / South African Girl Shares Her Beautiful Nude Picture On Facebook / Post The Profile/names Of Cute Nairaland Guys.(especially 4 D Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.