Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,438 members, 7,850,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 01:22 AM

So Embrassing As Kid Watch Her Parent Doing It Inside A Car Besides The Road - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / So Embrassing As Kid Watch Her Parent Doing It Inside A Car Besides The Road (914 Views)

What Your Most Embrassing Moment With Your Lover / After Sex I Caught My Gf Packing My Cum & Pushing It Inside Her V– Man Cries Out / It Is Okay For A Lady To Prepare Food For Her Boyfriend At Her Parent's Home? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Embrassing As Kid Watch Her Parent Doing It Inside A Car Besides The Road by Dorcas243(f): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2019
This irresponsible couple could not just wait to get home decided to have sex in the front seat of their car while their little daughter watched from the backseat probably wondering what was really going on.
caught-doing-it
Residents in the area of Nairobi, Kenya where the couple were caught in the raunchy act were stunned at the sight.
The unnamed couple were apparently caught in the euphoria of the car quickie oblivious that it would dot on the innocent child’s morals.

[url=9janews.club/2019/08/13/ghanaian-model-sariyu-causes-a-stir-and-commotion-in-her-tophless-unclad-photos/]SO EMBRASSING AS KID WATCH HER PARENT DOING IT INSIDE A CAR BESIDE THE ROAD[/url]

(1) (Reply)

Am New Here On Nairaland / 7 Things To Expect When Dating An Introvert. / HILARIOUS!!: Angry Wife Drags Cheating Husband By His Manh00d After Catching Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.