Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,200 members, 7,829,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted (30452 Views)

Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo / Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda / Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Onlyonebuhari: 5:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
IamCharles123:

So you studied medicine, you think you are the first or only graduate in nairaland. Who even ask what you studied. Go fück urself with ur certificate.
I studied electrical engineering as well, served in the north, kebbi state jega local govt to be precise, there's nothing accommodating and inviting there apart from dirtiness and illetracy. church are not even allow everywhere in jega, they just designate a particular area for churches, if a pastor tried to build church outside that area, am sure u know what will happen to that pastor. I could go on with my story in jega but i will stop here. There's nothing u want to tell me about northerners, i have leaved with them for a whole yr.
am pretty sure you just graduated from the university, thats even if u have. Probably still doing you housemanship, the thing dey cash u for body, i know that feeling.

Just bring a proof that church isn't allowed in Jega? Lies won't end well.
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
Kenturkey048:
are boko boys not northerners,,or didn't your president said an attack on boko is an attack against the north ??....haven't we heard a sitting governor talking about body bags. .?? what about the derogatory statements made on religious sentiments by the sitting president of Fulani nation after loosing 2011 elections . ..abeg you guys should free somebody abeg...you av been burning churches since the inception of Nigeria,nobody dey retaliate .afterall southerners don't do such....nobody demolish any church ..so make una rest...
Again,no one says that Boko Haram are not northerns,What i am saying is when any bad action was being carried by a northern,we don't jump up and down online celebrating it or bring what ever useless arguments to defend the action.Going through majority of comments yesterday,it clearly shows majority of you were happy with the news of wike destroying a mosque.I never see Hausa people celebrating Boko Haram online.Just tell yourself the truth,majority of you people hate Muslims.This is why majority of Muslims only feel comfortable with a Northern or Yoruba president .I am from Kogi what you people call middle belt,so before you start Hausa this Hausa that,just put yourself in my shoe.A report of a mosques being destroy posted online,going through comments you see people say kill them all,distroy all mosques in ph,what on earth the you expect me to feel.Stop defending the indefensible.You people are rude, arrogant and 100℅ annoying.

1 Like

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Onlyonebuhari: 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
Kenturkey048:
thank you for calling me a jobless youth Mr doctor,,the first unintelligent doctor I come across.pointless analysis,.who else promote religious violence rather than north..Hausas are the most accommodating people with religious extremism,.where else in Nigeria people are killed for their belief..was it a southern youth that updated a fake news?...who else does dirty jobs in other regions more than Hausas.Na person tell them to no like school??atleast we all know they beat other regions on dirty jobs ....

Name one people that has been killed in the name of the north. Continue spreading and calling for war on social media. It will consume you all!
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Onlyonebuhari: 5:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
freeze001:
I wonder why you are spewing fake righteousness here. The person I quoted stated this:

The Gimba that posted the initial fake news has shamefully corrected himself yet you are here claiming Southern intolerance of the North. How many states in the core North agree to give full land documents, approval and ownership to churches? Can you count the number of churches that have been burned and destroyed by the northern urchins you claim are more tolerant? Because of your so-call[sub][/sub]ed job in ABUTH we will not hear word! All those northerners that own oil wells in the heart of the South nko? Who has challenged them? It is important to be tolerant but lies will not help that cause will they? Stupidity is what will catch up with and snuff you out if you aren't careful.

It is national news not about Gimba.
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
Kenturkey048:
are boko boys not northerners,,or didn't your president said an attack on boko is an attack against the north ??....haven't we heard a sitting governor talking about body bags. .?? what about the derogatory statements made on religious sentiments by the sitting president of Fulani nation after loosing 2011 elections . ..abeg you guys should free somebody abeg...you av been burning churches since the inception of Nigeria,nobody dey retaliate .afterall southerners don't do such....nobody demolish any mosque ..so make una rest...
So for your shallow mind,since Boko Haram attack people in North so it is totally okay for you people to support bad behavior.The way people like you reason make me to loss hope for this country.Thank God i have dual citizenship.But seriously just go through what you write,read it carefully if you see nothing wrong with it the i am sorry for the poor soul that will be your child.
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by freeze001(f): 5:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
What national news? ANd you have been told clearly that nothing of such happened yet you are spoiling for some form of violence! You are just an islamic rabble rouser, no more no less.
Onlyonebuhari:

It is national news not about Gimba.
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Onlyonebuhari: 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
freeze001:
What national news? ANd you have been told clearly that nothing of such happened yet you are spoiling for some form of violence! You are just an islamic rabble rouser, no more no less.

When the videos and the news is on national TV.
And if it actually happened it will not be well with you and your future.
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Kenturkey048(m): 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

Again,no one says that Boko Haram are not northerns,What i saying is when any bad action was being carried by a northern,we don't jump up and down online celebrating it or bring what ever useless arguments to defend the action.Going through majority of comments yesterday,it clearly shows majority of you were happy with the news of wike destroying a mosque.I never see Hausa people celebrating Boko Haram online.Just tell yourself the truth,[b]majority of you people hate Muslims.[/b]This is why majority of Muslims only feel comfortable with a Northern or Yoruba president .I am from Kogi what you people call middle belt,so before you start Hausa this Hausa that,just put yourself in my shoe.A report of a mosques being destroy posted online,going through comments you see people say kill them all,distroy all mosques in ph,what on earth the you expect me to feel.Stop defending the indefensible.You people are rude, arrogant and 100℅ annoying.
majority of us love Muslims..but we hate extremism..Muslims are nice people..but for their religion they can kill...they hate infidels,and they see us as potential ones....
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Kenturkey048(m): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

So for your shallow mind,since Boko Haram attack people in North so it is totally okay for you people to support bad behavior.The way people like you reason make me to loss hope for this country.Thank God i have dual citizenship.But seriously just go through what you write,read it carefully if you see nothing wrong with it the i am sorry for the poor soul that will be your child.
am very sure your dual citizenship is between Nigeria and chad..or Nigeria and Niger..your English disqualify's any reasonable con3 granting you visa.
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
Kenturkey048:
am very sure your dual citizenship is between Nigeria and chad..or Nigeria and Niger..your English disqualifies any reasonable con3 granting you visa.
Well the world is bigger than you think,not every country speak English,and last time i checked English is just a language no a means to measure intelligence.But like i thought,your kind are the ones painting Nigeria in bad light with your yahoo and 419 all over the world. Chad and Niger visa is far better than ours all thanks to your kind.For the last time,stop defending bad behavior.
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Kenturkey048(m): 5:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

Well the world is bigger than you think,not every country speak English,and last time i check English is just a language no a means to measure intelligence.
bros I know...dual yourself wherever you are..it baffles me seeing northerners forming righteous people..the same northerners that hated jonatan for no
single reason..you guys are the problem we have in Nigeria..nobody is celebrating the demolition of your place of worship...I dont know how you want people from Jonathan's region to see you after the nonsense y'all did to install your stooge...
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 5:54pm On Aug 26, 2019
Kenturkey048:
bros I know...dual yourself wherever you are..it baffles me seeing northerners forming righteous people..the same northerners that hated jonatan for no
single reason..you guys are the problem we have in Nigeria..nobody is celebrating the demolition of your place of worship...I dont know how you want people from Jonathan's region to see you after the nonsense y'all did to install your stooge...
Again if only can go through my post for 5 or 6 years you know that i am not a fan of Buhari and yes Jonathan is the worst president in Nigeria history no apology.You are a typical example of your people. Silence is the best answer to a fool
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by IamCharles123: 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Just bring a proof that church isn't allowed in Jega? Lies won't end well.
A doctor that cannot read. Read what i wrote well. You obviously graduated from a northern university. Let my people go doctor.

If u read what i wrote well you will see where i said a designated area is allowed for church in jega. Its called church village. Outside church village, a pastor cannot build his church anywere else cause he would be causing trouble for himself.
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Kenturkey048(m): 6:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

Again if only can go through my post for 5 or 6 years you know that i am not a fan of Buhari and yes [b]Jonathan is the worst president in Nigeria history no apology.[/b]You are a typical example of your people. Silence is the best answer to a fool
see them..
Buhari is whatI guess the best president in Nigerian history is Buhari...Kaiiii...may Allah/God help us all...not until you guys start telling yourself truth ,,Nigeria constant retrogression is certain.
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Onlyonebuhari: 7:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
IamCharles123:

A doctor that cannot read. Read what i wrote well. You obviously graduated from a northern university. Let my people go doctor.

If u read what i wrote well you will see where i said a designated area is allowed for church in jega. Its called church village. Outside church village, a pastor cannot build his church anywere else cause he would be causing trouble for himself.

If you are sane enough how will a pastor build a church anywhere on people's land?
ALUMNI OF THE BEST UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA OAU AND 8 CERTIFICATES FROM INDIANA UNIVERSITY.
The way most of you open your mouth and abuse someone who is your dad age mate is alarming. But I know all of u fanning the embers of war won't end well.
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by IamCharles123: 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

If you are sane enough how will a pastor build a church anywhere on people's land?
ALUMNI OF THE BEST UNIVERSITY IN NIGERIA OAU AND 8 CERTIFICATES FROM INDIANA UNIVERSITY.
The way most of you open your mouth and abuse someone who is your dad age mate is alarming. But I know all of u fanning the embers of war won't end well.
Ask urself that silly question, mr hausa are accomodating. Were ur 8 certificate don carry u and ur backward thinking people go. Bunch of illiterates.
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by freeze001(f): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

When the videos and the news is on national TV.
And if it actually happened it will not be well with you and your future.

FYI, one non-existent mosque cannot even feature around me n my future. If ur umbilical cord n destiny is tied to that or any other mosque, u better stick your neck through a noose n hang cos you may well be as dead as bricks n mortar.
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Gandollaar(f): 10:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
iammo:
cool

no problem na, sha when jonathan refused to give any southwesterner senior minister he thought he was doing us, and when Peter obi was deporting northerners and making them wear identity card he foolishly thought it all ends in anambra

all this hypocrite vile people that jesus would deny on the judgement day for their intolerance go first hear am for earth

Fvck the damage control ma niggah!!

This one is confused. The rumbling shekau in your stomach desperately wants to unleash but you are struggling to control it
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Gandollaar(f): 11:00pm On Aug 26, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:
He demolished the Mosque and said he has no apology to anyone. We are waiting for all the Northern Governors to start demolishing all the Churches then Wike an other fanatics will learn how to tolerate other faith.
Am a southerner but detest religious intolerance to the marrow.
You detest religious intolerance yet buhari is your role model.

There's no breeding ground for terrorists in Rivers State
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by iammo(m): 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Gandollaar:
This one is confused. The rumbling shekau in your stomach desperately wants to unleash but you are struggling to control it

kini nwi? kini nso? una eye go soon clear, we already know una ipobians are online comedian.. but when the dagger is drawn abeg keep the comedy spirit, make una no wail or cry oo
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Gandollaar(f): 11:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

The news might be fake,but the way Christians are cheering him in social media is real.And the North always remember.
Oga shut up abeg. Who are you threatening? Let the zombies try any nonsense in phc and see how Wike would contract the services of . Hiss
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Gandollaar(f): 11:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
iammo:

kini nwi? kini nso? una eye go soon clear, we already know una ipobians are online comedian.. but when the dagger is drawn abeg keep the comedy spirit, make una no wail or cry oo
The daggers are drawn already in and all over SW and all you do is wail offline but beat your chest online grin
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by iammo(m): 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Gandollaar:
The daggers are drawn already in and all over SW and all you do is wail offline but beat your chest online grin

atleast South West Secuirity outfit(civilian armed JTF) has been aproved by the FG and office of the NSA after a request through The SW Governors Forum and powerful stake holders... while your own regions reverends and pastors are been slaughtered in their fathers land like mere keferii, and all you timid people can do is beat each others up like babarians and cavemen in far away germany.

Everyone knows the loosers and conquered people in nigeria, so keep the noise and enjoy the massacre in your land peacefully

1 Like

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Gandollaar(f): 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
iammo:

atleast South West Secuirity outfit(civilian armed JTF) has been aproved by the FG and office of the NSA after a request through The SW Governors Forum and powerful stake holders... while your own regions reverends and pastors are been slaughtered in their fathers land like mere keferii, and all you timid people can do is beat each others up like babarians and cavemen in far away germany.

Everyone knows the loosers and conquered people in nigeria, so keep the noise and enjoy the massacre in your land peacefully

..at least he says grin
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by iammo(m): 11:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Gandollaar:
..at least he says grin

incase you missed it

https://www.nairaland.com/5380755/southwest-gets-nod-establish-security

now tell us what your own Governors have done rather than meet with your Fulani masters to beg them for them to be your savior and vigilantees, because your youths are all locked up in asian and european prison or with FBI...
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Gandollaar(f): 11:46pm On Aug 26, 2019
iammo:

incase you missed it

https://www.nairaland.com/5380755/southwest-gets-nod-establish-security

now tell us what your own Governors have done rather than meet with your Fulani masters to beg them for them to be your savior and vigilantees, because your youths are all locked up in asian and european prison or with FBI...
It's like you ate three times today. Don't provoke me o.. I'm still my old caustic self and you know I won't spare you.

My people do not need the collaboration of any government to deal with your fulani militia because we don't take prisoners, we are systematically deleting the people you enthroned to kill Nigerians one by one!

Your political leaders are only playing to the gallery to decieve poor ones like you into thinking they are doing something in order not incur the wrath of the people. They cannot as little as arrest any fulani criminal in fear of loosing the support of the caliphate.
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by iammo(m): 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
Gandollaar:
It's like you ate three times today. Don't provoke me o.. I'm still my old caustic self and you know I won't spare you.

oh sweety save the talks and answer the damn question or keep mute
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Onlyonebuhari: 11:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
Gandollaar:
You detest religious intolerance yet buhari is your role model.

There's no breeding ground for terrorists in Rivers State
So also no habitation for militants and terrorist in the north.
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Gandollaar(f): 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
iammo:

oh sweety save the talks and answer the damn question or keep mute
Check my edited posts.

You are one of the poor gullible wastener under the spell of mass hynoptism of the jagaban of Africa.

Your leaders are still going to fold their arms while your fulani superiors slaughter Yorubas and rape their young and aged because they your leaders, want to be politically correct!

All the able bodied Yoruba men who would have stood to be counted in this trying time have either been used as ritual by their own people, or are online right now chest beating.
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Gandollaar(f): 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

So also no habitation for militants and terrorist in the north.
This one confused. The shekau in your stomach is confusing you.
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by iammo(m): 11:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
Gandollaar:
[s] It's like you ate three times today. Don't provoke me o.. I'm still my old caustic self and you know I won't spare you.

My people do not need the collaboration of any government to deal with your fulani militia because we don't take prisoners, we are systematically deleting the people you enthroned to kill Nigerians one by one!

Your political leaders are only playing to the gallery to decieve poor ones like you into thinking they are doing something in order not incur the wrath of the people. They cannot as little as arrest any fulani criminal in fear of loosing the support of the caliphate. [/s]

Crap as Ussual nothing tangible said.. someone is putting up secuirity outfit to fight crime the other one is speaking grammer up and down,, nonsense and herdsmens

and the Jagaban you have been wailing about is greater than any one from your region and as done so much for his people than any one in that your greedy peoples region, feel free to tell us who achieved more than Tinubu that you know from your region lets compare?

this is indeed why my region leads and you people are far behind.. noise noise noise and no action till you enter political oblivion
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Gandollaar(f): 12:05am On Aug 27, 2019
iammo:

Crap as Ussual nothing tangible said.. someone is putting up secuirity outfit to fight crime the other one is speaking grammer up and down,, nonsense and herdsmen

this is indeed why my region leads and you people are far behind.. noise noise noise and no action till you enter political oblivion
Even though we all come here faceless, it takes a little push to really understand the character behind monikers grin

Your post has exposed you as an uninformed wannabe political analyst who I will advise to stop commenting in politics section till he comes of age.

Your region only leads in skull mining and yahoo plus.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#PantamiResign Trends On Social Media / PDP Governors, Saraki In Osun For Mega Rally Tomorrow / Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 96
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.