Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,937 members, 7,828,300 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted (30449 Views)

Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo / Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda / Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by iammo(m): 12:12am On Aug 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
Even though we all come here faceless, it takes a little push to really understand the character behind monikers grin

Your post has exposed you as an uninformed wannabe political analyst who I will advise to stop commenting in politics section till he comes of age.

Your region only leads in skull mining and yahoo plus.

deflection as ussual, abegi you sef know jare so no more arguement

Jagaban is better than all your politician put together kiss the truth!! or i dare you to mention just one

Your Region is far less developed than mine, evidently why most of you are jumping busses to come to southwest

FBI already exposed the real yahoo criminals so no point arguin the facts

mining dead skull is far better than baby factory of greedy mothers selling infants to a ritualist for peanut just to come to obodo lagos

lol sweety kiss the truth or kiss me goodnight
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Gandollaar(f): 12:36am On Aug 27, 2019
iammo:

deflection as ussual, abegi you sef know jare so no more arguement

Jagaban is better than all your politician put together kiss the truth!! or i dare you to mention just one

Your Region is far less developed than mine, evidently why most of you are jumping busses to come to southwest

FBI already exposed the real yahoo criminals so no point arguin the facts

mining dead skull is far better than baby factory of greedy mothers selling infants to a ritualist for peanut just to come to obodo lagos

lol sweety kiss the truth or kiss me goodnight
Continuous childish rants lol. My people cannot be enslaved by anyone never, not to talk of enslavement by a drug Baron and an international thief. You can keep your Robin Hood political leader!! tongue

The real baby factory is among wasteners. I have lived in Lagos and other parts of the country unlike you that has never ventured out of your Osun oshogbo groove grin

I have seen your woman dropping children here and there without proper care. Before age fifty, a typical Yoruba woman has had six births with six different men and they see it as an achievement.

There's one I'm currently counseling not to abandon her children from the second marriage going into the third.

In a few years time, those abandoned kids will join you at Ajah bustop. grin

I think is high time one of your brothers mined that dead skull of yours. grin
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Gandollaar(f): 12:56am On Aug 27, 2019
Iaamo where are you nau? I thought you you suddenly developed balls to confront Lady Gandollar with the way you charged at her grin

I know where you are now shaa...try not paying the agreed sum and watch your dead skull mined. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by tsdarkside(m): 5:33am On Aug 27, 2019
such a morafvcker....

why didnt he checked well before written about such a delicate matter....??

iddioooooottttt....
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by tsdarkside(m): 5:43am On Aug 27, 2019
kellybently:
The news is real

now am confused....

is it true or not....
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Greenbirth: 12:31pm On Aug 27, 2019
iammo:

Run from people who have been conquered already after civil war? I think its you who needs to be ready
a fool is always a fool until dead. It seems that you don't have work apart from going online to type hate speech. You Muslims always start war but never end well
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Greenbirth: 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2019
iammo:

Run from people who have been conquered already after civil war? I think its you who needs to be ready
I have checked your post and I can see that you hate certain ethnic group with passion. But let me tell you that a sycho like you should go Bleep yourself. And waiting for your response and do it quickly.
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Onlyonebuhari: 8:22pm On Aug 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
This one confused. The shekau in your stomach is confusing you.

Shekau follows the teachings of 1 Samuel 15:3
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Gandollaar(f): 8:49pm On Aug 27, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Shekau follows the teachings of 1 Samuel 15:3
Even the devil can quote the Bible to validate his mischief
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Onlyonebuhari: 8:53pm On Aug 27, 2019
Gandollaar:
Even the devil can quote the Bible to validate his mischief

That's why your pastors are raping up and down. So it devil misleading them.
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Gandollaar(f): 6:14am On Aug 28, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

That's why your pastors are raping up and down. So it devil misleading them.
Of course it is the devil that made your pastor rape your mother to death. It couldn't be ordinary. Still I will choose a pastor any day any time over the muderous religion of piss.
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Trex4(m): 6:55am On Aug 28, 2019
iammo:
cool

no problem na, sha when jonathan refused to give any southwesterner senior minister he thought he was doing us, and when Peter obi was deporting northerners and making them wear identity card he foolishly thought it all ends in anambra

all this hypocrite vile people that jesus would deny on the judgement day for their intolerance go first hear am for earth

Fvck the damage control ma niggah!!

Like Seriously Is That All You Could Grab From The Post? We're Talking About Religious Intolerance Fueled By Fake News And.... You're Calling Peter Obi? Jonathan? South Western Minister?
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Onlyonebuhari: 2:51pm On Aug 28, 2019
Gandollaar:
Of course it is the devil that made your pastor rape your mother to death. It couldn't be ordinary. Still I will choose a pastor any day any time over the muderous religion of piss.

Our mothers are dignified and Islam forbid abusing others and their parents. Christianity is religion of hate and disrespect. May God grant you and your family what u wish for us.
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Gandollaar(f): 5:06pm On Aug 28, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Our mothers are dignified and Islam forbid abusing others and their parents. Christianity is religion of hate and disrespect. May God grant you and your family what u wish for us.
Islamabad oo
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Gandollaar(f): 5:08pm On Aug 28, 2019
Trex4:
Like Seriously Is That All You Could Grab From The Post? We're Talking About Religious Intolerance Fueled By Fake News And.... You're Calling Peter Obi? Jonathan? South Western Minister?

There's a reason APC supporters are called zombies.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Banky W Opens Gofundme Campaign Of $100,000 For His Political Campaign / Galaxy Backbone: We Blocked Over 200 Cyberattacks During General Election / Kano Governorship: APC Shares ‘Aso-Ebi’ Ahead Of Supreme Court Ruling (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.