Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,258 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:53 PM

Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted (30451 Views)

Odumeje To Pay For Cost Of Demolishing His Church – Soludo / Abba Kyari Edited Facebook Post On Hushpuppi 12 Times Before Deleting - Kakanda / Aisha Buhari Supports Yahaya Bello’s Second Term Bid, Gets Blasted (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Nobody: 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
No amount of education can cure stupidity. Rather, it gives confidence to exhibit stupidity without clearity.

If you are stupid, you are stupid.
No school can teach common sense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by iammo(m): 12:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
articulate078:

TRASH AS USUAL

Fvck off my mention Mr trash

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Greenbirth: 12:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
iammo:
cool

no problem na, sha when jonathan refused to give any southwesterner senior minister he thought he was doing us, and when Peter obi was deporting northerners and making them wear identity card he foolishly thought it all ends in anambra

all this hypocrite vile people that jesus would deny on the judgement day for their intolerance go first hear am for earth

Fvck the damage control ma niggah!!

when war comes you will run . don't worry. Just be ready

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by iammo(m): 12:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
Greenbirth:
when war comes you will run . don't worry. Just be ready

Run from people who have been conquered already after civil war? I think its you who needs to be ready

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
Beremx:
but the news is fake. What are you saying?
The news might be fake,but the way Christians are cheering him in social media is real.And the North always remember.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by freeze001(f): 12:42pm On Aug 26, 2019
You are on a thread stating clearly that some muslim oaf posted lies to whip up sentiments/religious bias and he's even tried to retract in the most clumsy of manners yet you are still typing trash about Wike stepping on islamic toes. Are you mad?
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike like Peter Obi has stepped on the toes of the Muslim sect...They don't forget!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by freeze001(f): 12:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:
He demolished the Mosque and said he has no apology to anyone. We are waiting for all the Northern Governors to start demolishing all the Churches then Wike an other fanatics will learn how to tolerate other faith.
Am a southerner but detest religious intolerance to the marrow.

You are on a thread stating clearly that some muslim oaf posted lies to whip up sentiments/religious bias and he's even tried to retract in the most clumsy of manners yet you are still typing trash about Wike plus encouraging unjustified violence and destruction. Are you mad?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by freeze001(f): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
Right about what? Was there any demolition? Are you saying that the Rivers government demolished a mosque under construction? If yes, that is completely different from what the Gimba guy said cos he clearly states that there was no demolition so what exactly are you confirming to be correct?

Zalza:
Gimba kakanda was right. The only thing was that the said mosque was under construction, not a complete project.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by IamCharles123: 12:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:
He demolished the Mosque and said he has no apology to anyone. We are waiting for all the Northern Governors to start demolishing all the Churches then Wike an other fanatics will learn how to tolerate other faith.
Cow, how did u get access to nairaland.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by RZArecta2(m): 1:14pm On Aug 26, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
[s]Wike like Peter Obi has stepped on the toes of the Muslim sect...They don't forget[/s]!
the fact that you know the demolition never happened yet you decided to post this imbècilic drivel has proven me right, you APC minions are utterly despicable bloodthirsty vermin who don’t care if innocent lives get wasted as long as your paymasters achieve their despicable political aims. Yes the “Muslim sect” don’t forget but nobody has that special monopoly you and your masters think they have. It’s such a shame you’re a sea dog

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by godquality: 1:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Rather than apologise for the wrongly spread news and accusation he's saying let it slide. This kind people ipob supposed dey beat.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by olisaEze(m): 1:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
klever18:
OK what do I know? let me give chance for nairaland experts maybe they have something to say

Clear road! Clear road!! The experts are here! They took one look and after extensive consultations across all divides......

They decided that they gat nothing to say tongue cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Kenturkey048(m): 1:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
helinues:
Which one are we going to believe now?
which one do u wanna believe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by ifyboy60(m): 1:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
Wike like Peter Obi has stepped on the toes of the Muslim sect...They don't forget!

and u seem so proud of this vice.
imposter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Kenturkey048(m): 1:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

The news might be fake,but the way Christians are cheering him in social media is real.And the North always remember.
oga how many churches Muslims don burn for north??who retaliate??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Toscarel: 1:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Is this one drunk

This hot Monday afternoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Onlyonebuhari: 2:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
Toscarel:

Is this one drunk

He will soon put southerners living in the north and most of you spreading hatred and religious intolerance will be no where to hide.
Am a Muslim and I do not spread hate but will aways tell u the truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Onlyonebuhari: 2:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
Kenturkey048:

Mention one church the hausa have burnt in the north. Am a medical doctor in Abuth and we have 40 to 60 population of southerners and northerners in the hospital. Hausa are the most accommodating tribe yet most of you jobless southern yout will get data and spreading thrash.
Tell me anywhere in the south where hausa get employment up to 20%
Continue the hatred it will soon catch up with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by stieyven(m): 2:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
FarahAideed:
And that stupid old fool called Kayode Ogundamisi quickly rushed to social media to stoke hatred over unverified news
He who calls another a fool shall be in danger of hell. Matthew 5 :22

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by chozzy: 2:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
This is how they go about
looking for trouble

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Onlyonebuhari: 2:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
freeze001:
Right about what? Was there any demolition? Are you saying that the Rivers government demolished a mosque under construction? If yes, that is completely different from what the Gimba guy said cos he clearly states that there was no demolition so what exactly are you confirming to be correct?

Just Google the Mosque "Trans Amadi mosque" the mosque that have been in existent for more than 50 years. After he demolished it wike said the structure is not in existence and you are here saying rubbish.
Am a medical doctor in Abuth and we have 40 to 60 population of southerners and northerners in the hospital. Hausa are the most accommodating tribe yet most of you jobless southern yout will get data and spreading thrash.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Onlyonebuhari: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2019
IamCharles123:

Cow, how did u get access to nairaland.

Just Google the Mosque "Trans Amadi mosque" the mosque that have been in existent for more than 50 years. After he demolished it wike said the structure is not in existence and you are here saying rubbish.
Am a medical doctor in Abuth and we have 40 to 60 population of southerners and northerners in the hospital. Hausa are the most accommodating tribe yet most of you jobless southern yout will get data and spreading thrash.
Nairaland is your family highest achievement. You are talking to a medical doctor as if none of your family ever attain that position.

1 Like

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by freeze001(f): 2:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
I wonder why you are spewing fake righteousness here. The person I quoted stated this:
Zalza:
Gimba kakanda was right. The only thing was that the said mosque was under construction, not a complete project.

The Gimba that posted the initial fake news has shamefully corrected himself yet you are here claiming Southern intolerance of the North. How many states in the core North agree to give full land documents, approval and ownership to churches? Can you count the number of churches that have been burned and destroyed by the northern urchins you claim are more tolerant? Because of your so-called job in ABUTH we will not hear word! All those northerners that own oil wells in the heart of the South nko? Who has challenged them? It is important to be tolerant but lies will not help that cause will they? Stupidity is what will catch up with and snuff you out if you aren't careful.

Onlyonebuhari:

Just Google the Mosque "Trans Amadi mosque" the most that have been in existent for more than 50 years. After he demolished it wike said the structure is not in existence and you are here saying rubbish.

1 Like

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by freeze001(f): 2:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
RZArecta2:
the fact that you know the demolition never happened yet you decided to post this imbècilic drivel has proven me right, you APC minions are utterly despicable bloodthirsty vermin who don’t care if innocent lives get wasted as long as your paymasters achieve their despicable political aims. Yes the “Muslim sect” don’t forget but nobody has that special monopoly you and your masters think they have. It’s such a shame you’re a sea dog

See one of them again:
Onlyonebuhari:
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by olumalcolm(m): 2:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:
did u read the write up there? even the topic of the thread is enof to explain the content of the thread but u still decided to act dumb. i weep for u ooo undecided
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Kenturkey048(m): 2:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Mention one church the hausa have burnt in the north. Am a medical doctor in Abuth and we have 40 to 60 population of southerners and northerners in the hospital. Hausa are the most accommodating tribe yet most of you jobless southern yout will get data and spreading thrash.
thank you for calling me a jobless youth Mr doctor,,the first unintelligent doctor I come across.pointless analysis,.who else promote religious violence rather than north..Hausas are the most accommodating people with religious extremism,.where else in Nigeria people are killed for their belief..was it a southern youth that updated a fake news?...who else does dirty jobs in other regions more than Hausas.Na person tell them to no like school??atleast we all know they beat other regions on dirty jobs ....

1 Like

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Nature8(m): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
CastedAyo:
Nigerian writer, Gimba Kakanda, has come under criticism for falsely accusing Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike, of demolishing the Trans-Amadi Central Mosque in Port Harcourt.

Mr Kakanda, a Muslim, had posted a video on Twitter late Sunday of people believed to be Muslims sitting on ruins of a building, Igbere TV reports.

He wrote: “Why did Governor Wike demolish this mosque in Trans Amadi, Port Harcourt? I’m asking this question because, in spite of our history of intolerance, places of worship hardly featured in our politics of hate. We are descending into a new low, and it’s sad.”

In another tweet, the journalist said he had been informed that there was no demolition of any mosque.

“On the demolition of a central mosque in Port Harcourt, I have just been informed that the structure of the mosque had not been erected as reported, and that there was no incident of demolition at all. Unless anyone has a counter to this, I think we should all let it slide,” he said.

Nigerians on Twitter have knocked the writer, accusing him of promoting ‘fake’ news to incite violence.

http://igberetvnews.com/935003/gimba-kakanda-under-fire-for-falsely-accusing-wike-of-demolishing-mosque/

cool
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by IamCharles123: 3:12pm On Aug 26, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

Nairaland is your family highest achievement. You are talking to a medical doctor as if none of your family ever attain that position.
So you studied medicine, you think you are the first or only graduate in nairaland. Who even ask what you studied. Go fück urself with ur certificate.
I studied electrical engineering as well, served in the north, kebbi state jega local govt to be precise, there's nothing accommodating and inviting there apart from dirtiness and illetracy. church are not even allow everywhere in jega, they just designate a particular area for churches, if a pastor tried to build church outside that area, am sure u know what will happen to that pastor. I could go on with my story in jega but i will stop here. There's nothing u want to tell me about northerners, i have leaved with them for a whole yr.
am pretty sure you just graduated from the university, thats even if u have. Probably still doing you housemanship, the thing dey cash u for body, i know that feeling.
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2019
Kenturkey048:
And how many times did you see northerns celebrating the destruction of churches online,please post a link that show us postining hateful comments and celebrating misfortune that befall others,this type of habit is totally exhibited by you people.And their are more churches in North compare to mosques in South.Who are the one destroying churches in North? Boko Haram,last time i check mosques are also destroy by them.
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by IamBlanco(m): 4:48pm On Aug 26, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

shut up! you're not a southerner... Southerners don't reason like cows. we sucked our mama breast wella.

2 Likes

Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Kenturkey048(m): 4:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

And how many times did you see northerns celebrating the destruction of churches online,please post a link that show us postining hateful comments and celebrating misfortune that befall others,this type of habit is totally exhibited by you people.And their are more churches in North compare to mosques in South.Who are the one destroying churches in North? Boko Haram,last time i check mosques are also destroy by them.
are boko boys not northerners,,or didn't your president said an attack on boko is an attack against the north ??....haven't we heard a sitting governor talking about body bags. .?? what about the derogatory statements made on religious sentiments by the sitting president of Fulani nation after loosing 2011 elections . ..abeg you guys should free somebody abeg...you av been burning churches since the inception of Nigeria,nobody dey retaliate .afterall southerners don't do such....nobody demolish any mosque ..so make una rest...
Re: Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted by Onlyonebuhari: 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
IamBlanco:

shut up! you're not a southerner... Southerners don't reason like cows. we sucked our mama breast wella.

So because of truth am not a southerner. But if am a southerner it will never be well with you in life.
A cow will be value more than your in this life, unless my msg is directed at u.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

#PantamiResign Trends On Social Media / PDP Governors, Saraki In Osun For Mega Rally Tomorrow / Pastor Oyakhilome, Peter Obi, Gbenga Daniels Visit Obasanjo On His 87th Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.