Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" (64592 Views)

Wike Reacts To Crisis In Rivers / My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by maasoap(m): 6:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
Bennycollins:
I am a christian, any Christian group that builds a structure without due approval by the government is even violating the bible's teachings on loyalty to the laws of the land.The government is not wrong to demolish such. So why do Muslims think they can do that with impunity?

And who told you a big mosque like that in the middle of the state capital without approval? But I'm not surprised, he told the world that Rivers state is a Christian and now, he's proving it like we haven't had enough to cope with

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Nickshrapnel: 6:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Where is that man that said the mosque was causing traffic hence its demolition

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Ikpongiton: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2019
if a multi billion edifice,belonging to anglican church at rumuokoro,is mark for demolition.then what are these trouble makers,making noise for?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by jamace(m): 6:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
ovieigho:
Why are these muslims like this?

Common space to comment on their section here on Nairaland these idiots will tell you to accept allah befor you comment !who does that ?

You are all over the internet ranting on mosque demolition while your boko haram brothers kill and maim christians in benue and jos

So sad, my bro.

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by chikwudikaduna: 6:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
There are just too many churches n brothels built by southerners here in d core north, yet none is been disturbed. These brothels n hotels built by southerners esp south south n southeast are d ones been used by bad men to sleep n spoil n turn hijab Hausa women n girls to peostitutes

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Ikpongiton: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jobac:

I am neither a Christian nor a Moslem, but I will remind you this quote when they start demolishing churches anywhere in the world. Nigerian Christians are hypocrites.
can you point to where a church building has been erected in kano city in recent time?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by SmallmebigGod: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
chikwudikaduna:
There are just too many churches n brothels built by southerners here in d core north, yet none is been disturbed. These brothels n hotels built by southerners esp south south n southeast are d ones been used by bad men to sleep n spoil n turn hijab Hausa women n girls to peostitutes
Seriously? Southerners build brothels in north?
With those Hausa girls in hijab and long robe almost dragging guys to come and lay with them. Are they all from the south too

4 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 26, 2019
obembet:
Even though i hate APC and their useless Supporters.

But this is most stupid act so far. Why destroying the foundation? There is no different between wike and Hell rufai
You are lazy ooooo, can't you read before commenting

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Bennycollins: 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
Obviously you did read this post to the end or have not watched the video report where he challenged the Muslimcommunity to come up with the evidence of a mosque demolished or approved plans and such documents.
maasoap:

And who told you a big mosque like that in the middle of the state capital without approval?

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by blackboy(m): 6:17pm On Aug 26, 2019
When I saw the news on NL front page i was shocked. It didnt make sense and there were no pictures to back up the claim.

Well done Gov Wike

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by DeOTR: 6:18pm On Aug 26, 2019
chikwudikaduna:
When you talk about promiscuity, Hausa/Fulani women are not new to it, so don't tell us anyone is turning someone into something they've become already.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by IamCharles123: 6:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
chikwudikaduna:
Oga shut up, you guys breed you girls as prostitute. Instead of taking them to school, u teach them how to do make up and tell em about marriage n sex at early age. Why wont they turn to whores. Once they start doing make up, they start feeling like they are on top of the world and start whoring about at early age.
I have never seen such level of promiscuity in my life b4 while i was in the north, small girls and married women all inclusive.

2 Likes

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Duggedised12(f): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2019
AbikeDabiri:
Why wasting your time to explain this?
because he knows some dagger weilding babarians are ready to kill people over it in far away kano

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by IamCharles123: 6:28pm On Aug 26, 2019
SmallmebigGod:

Seriously? Southerners build brothels in north?
With those Hausa girls in hijab and long robe almost dragging guys to come and lay with them. Are they all from the south too
I tire, when i served in the north those girls nor wan let me rest, fear of decease made me respect myself.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Gloriagee(f): 6:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
The fear of Buhari na...

TooMuchStuff:
Don't know why Wike even bother to explain his actions to complete aliens. What for?? U be Ameachi??

Make dem go Sambisa to build Mosques.

Yeye Parasites
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by SyrusdeHansome(m): 6:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
obembet:
Even though i hate APC and their useless Supporters.

But this is most stupid act so far. Why destroying the foundation? There is no different between wike and Hell rufai

Always read a post b4 u plan to comment on it. Stop sounding like an illiterate.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by wizod(m): 6:39pm On Aug 26, 2019
What is wrong in destroying a mosque?
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
muykem:
Why is Wike so fearful?

No one has monopoly on violence... Stop feeling cool on behalf of terrorists.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wike said there was never a Mosque there, but still went ahead to state that a Mosque foundation which was illegal was demolished. Y'all can now go and rest.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
Gloriagee:
The fear of Buhari na...

What would Buhari have done if he had actually demolished a Mosque?
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Toscarel: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
muykem:
Why is Wike so fearful?

Does he look like a coward to you?
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by ogmask: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Don't know why Wike even bother to explain his actions to complete aliens. What for?? U be Ameachi??

Yeye Parasites

I believe he did it out of fear. He had no reason whatsoever to explain not talk of
paying a visit t the site.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by abdulkayus(m): 6:56pm On Aug 26, 2019
IamCharles123:

Oga shut up, you guys breed you girls as prostitute. Instead of taking them to school, u teach them how to do make up and tell em about marriage n sex at early age. Why wont they turn to whores. Once they start doing make up, they start feeling like they are on top of the world and start whoring about at early age.
I have never seen such level of promiscuity in my life b4 while i was in the north, small girls and married women all inclusive.

The level of promiscuity in the south cannot be compare to the North, let be Frank with ourselves. Promiscuity for South na baba, North own na child play.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by correctyourself(m): 6:58pm On Aug 26, 2019
muykem:
Why is Wike so fearful?

You talked like a child, and it seems you do not understand how far explanation can go in solving so many problems. Let me ask you, If something happened in a particular place, unknown to you past through that place and only for you to be arrested with asking you question, how will you feel?
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by ninnie: 7:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
[quote author=obembet post=81632700]Even though i hate APC and their useless Supporters.

But this is most stupid act so far. Why destroying the foundation? There is no different between

Did you read at all?
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by nasirujj(m): 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2019
Let's call a spade a spade.
Wike gave the other for the destruction of the mosque foundation.
Or maybe wike wants them to build the mosque without foundation.

Or let's put it this way, Rivers state government destroy incomplete mosque in port Harcourt.

Or am I missing something

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by YusufTheGreat: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Yeye Parasites
shebi e dey sweet you now wey na mosque, We go soon destroy church make I see una Open una rat infested mouth talk
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by adm212144: 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Yeye Parasites
im not sure you are human .this is the more reason you can’t lead .
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by greenandy: 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
Even if your govt demolished the mosque in predominantly Christian Rivers State, too many Churches have been erased in predominantly Moslem far north while Nigeria's govt did not arrest those who erased the churches.

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by akmath: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2019
I read a post here on NL about this same mosque and someone who claimed to live in PH said the mosque was demolished because it was causing serious traffic ish. And now governor say mosque no dey there b4.

SO NOW WHO IS LAI AND WHO IS MOHAM....?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP / My Life In Danger… Rev Fr Mbaka Cries Out / Members Of The Dissolved NNPC Board Of Directors (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.