Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,476 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" (64587 Views)

Wike Reacts To Crisis In Rivers / My Second Name Is 'Trouble' — Wike Reacts To Senator Wamako Statement / Tony Kabaka Reacts To Demolition Of His Hotel In Edo By Obaseki (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Annie939(f): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
who do we believe? people in transamadi should upload the pictures now .
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by greenandy: 7:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
ovieigho:
Why are these muslims like this?

Common space to comment on their section here on Nairaland these idiots will tell you to accept allah befor you comment !who does that ?

You are all over the internet ranting on mosque demolition while your boko haram brothers kill and maim christians in benue and jos

Ibrahim Bababangida's pair of slippers were stolen in front of Minna Central Mosque, who stole them, if not these same Moslems?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Codes151(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
Hiding behind a female handle to comment rubbish!! Did you read the message or you just they type
obembet:
Even though i hate APC and their useless Supporters.

But this is most stupid act so far. Why destroying the foundation? There is no different between wike and Hell rufai
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by jaggabban: 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Don't know why Wike even bother to explain his actions to complete aliens. What for?? U be Ameachi??

Make dem go Sambisa to build Mosques.

Yeye Parasites
When they start demolishing churches in Sokoto state, u motherfvcker will come here and wail.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Codes151(m): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
It’s cowardice. They don’t wanna be criticized but want to criticize us!! It makes Christianity stronger. They cowards
ovieigho:
Why are these muslims like this?

Common space to comment on their section here on Nairaland these idiots will tell you to accept allah befor you comment !who does that ?

You are all over the internet ranting on mosque demolition while your boko haram brothers kill and maim christians in benue and jos

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Codes151(m): 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
What else are they for there? With your sharia Laws?

Sultan married a child... random births from poor northerners!!

Maybe the brothel will teach them sense of maturity to grow out of the bondage called north
chikwudikaduna:
There are just too many churches n brothels built by southerners here in d core north, yet none is been disturbed. These brothels n hotels built by southerners esp south south n southeast are d ones been used by bad men to sleep n spoil n turn hijab Hausa women n girls to peostitutes
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Codes151(m): 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2019
That’s a fact! Southern states are Christian states!

Yahweh
Empiree:
this article does not prove anything either. There is still more to the incident that we dont know. Several videos of Wike surfaced claiming his state is christian state. A video surfaced from muslim community in PH with evidence of building destruction. Let's wait and see things unfold. Remember politicians tend to defend themselves by any means necessary. There is also evidence of approved building plan posted online. So Wike is only speaking so far without backup. Again, let's wait until all facts come out. If the mosque was indeed built on a wrong land in a wrong zone, Wike adm should provide documentation. But this article says there was no building there. There are signs of debris indicating building was demolished.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by BabaIbo: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
abdulkayus:

The level of promiscuity in the south cannot be compare to the North, let be Frank with ourselves. Promiscuity for South na baba, North own na child play.

The person you quoted is right
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by olayinka63: 7:36pm On Aug 26, 2019
Firstly said no mosque was demolished, furthermore he said it's just an illegal foundation without building permit. The news he called fake stated that there was building approval for this structure.
What I'm saying is that you can see the way Wike presented the situation. If you are a true Nigerian, from wike talk, you would understand that there was a mosque there.
But we should know that if any Muslim governor use the method he used on any building claimed to be church, it is this same Christian that will litter all media with noise. Wait your turn is coming
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by banio: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2019
muykem:
Why is Wike so fearful?

Don't you know the number one Jihadist MUST have called him.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Kdon2: 7:41pm On Aug 26, 2019
Correctgist:
Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike has described as unfortunate the false Information being circulated that the State Government demolished a Mosque in Port Harcourt, saying that the false report was planted by mischief makers to create disaffection.

Addressing journalists at the location on Biambo Street Off, School Road by Mami Market Junction, near Rainbow Estate on Monday., Governor Wike said there was no Mosque on ground, hence nothing was demolished.

He said: "I received calls from several prominent Nigerians 8on the fake news being circulated online. I have come here with Reporters and you can see there was no Mosque here. "It is most unfortunate that fickle minded persons will claim that a Mosque was demolished at this place, when no Mosque existed here. The story was concocted by mischief makers to score cheap points".

Governor Wike explained that some persons started erecting illegal foundation at the disputed land, even though they had no approval to embark on any construction work. "They came here to erect illegal structure. There was no approval from the State Government for any structure to be erected here.

"The persons who started the foundation had already dragged the State Government to court on the disputed land. The Rivers State Government won the case. What they attempted to do was to start the illegal construction to tie the hands of the State Government ", he said.
The Governor urged the Muslim Community in Rivers State to show him where a Mosque was demolished in the State. He advised them not to allow themselves to be used by politicians to peddle false stories against the Rivers State Government.. Governor Wike said that the State Government operates within the rule of law. He said that the State Government will not be distracted by the illegal circulation of fake reports.

He stated that several Mosques constructed on the approval of the State Government exist across Port Harcourt and other major towns of Rivers State, without the State Government demolishing them. "The government gave them notice not to do anything on.

But they went ahead with the illegal foundation and the relevant agency stopped them.

"Why would want to bring down any Mosque , when there are other Mosques across the State? What is the Special interest on this one?.

Simeon Nwakaudu;.

Special Assistant to the Rivers State Governor,.

Electronic Media. .
26th August, 2019

https://zenithnaija.com/governor-wike-breaks-silence-on-demolition-of-trans-amadi-central-mosque-photos/

Trouble religion!
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Empiree: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2019
Codes151:
That’s a fact! Southern states are Christian states!

Yahweh
And you still believe nigeria is "secular country"?

1 Like

Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Onlyonebuhari: 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
Even with the rubbles on ground this guy is still deny it. Any one living in Port Harcourt know Trans Amadi Mosque is the oldest and biggest Mosque where Nigerians and foreigners observe there Prayers.
Don't worry if the northerners too erased all churches from the north, none of you should cry Wolf. Google location is also lying......u already said no apology for that and Rivers remain Christian state.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by paix(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
muykem:
Why is Wike so fearful?
It's democracy, the people of the state and the world in general needed to know what actually happened. I think the governor did the right thing by coming out to shed more light on the matter.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by TenTon(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2019
It Obvious you didn't read the report before commenting or you didn't understand what you read (If you even read it).

obembet:
Even though i hate APC and their useless Supporters.

But this is most stupid act so far. Why destroying the foundation? There is no different between wike and Hell rufai
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by hollywater: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2019
Even if you demolished it,it is
a
a crime?
El-rufia
has been demolishing Churchies in Kaduna.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Nowenuse: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Don't know why Wike even bother to explain his actions to complete aliens. What for?? U be Ameachi??

Yeye Parasites

Funny enough, most of Sambisa forest actually belongs to the christian tribes of Borno state. Most southernerns do not know this.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Bigfishlee45(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Yeye Parasites
this is the most foolish comment I have read in nairaland ever
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by farouk2much(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2019
Many churches are in trouble
We mst take an epic revenge
In the north
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Powersurge: 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jobac:

I am neither a Christian nor a Moslem, but I will remind you this quote when they start demolishing churches anywhere in the world. Nigerian Christians are hypocrites.

isn't it unfortunate that you could easily pass judgement on over 100 million people i of what one person said.

The way people reason with their anus is amazing.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Nobody: 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2019
The blogger or whoever posted the fake news needs to be prosecuted and jailed.People need to be punished for this madness to stop.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Dpharisee: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
Taqqiya demolition
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Onlyonebuhari: 8:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
We have akpajo, Allahu Nuur, Diobu, Bori camp and woji/Trans Amadi central Mosques in Port Harcourt. Among them Woji is the biggest and most popular. Wike destroyed it and still saying no structure in place. The most is even older than the idiot
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by MOHSHESHI(m): 9:13pm On Aug 26, 2019
TooMuchStuff:

Yeye Parasites
I tot u are sensible neva new u are dis daft
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Correcto: 9:22pm On Aug 26, 2019
You are worst than a Hippocrates. Christians are still preosecuted in the north till date, where is your voice. You are even a lair denying his religion
Jobac:

I am neither a Christian nor a Moslem, but I will remind you this quote when they start demolishing churches anywhere in the world. Nigerian Christians are hypocrites.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Correcto: 9:25pm On Aug 26, 2019
Really ? yet we can not see the pics of a mosque till now. Go buy some smartness from shoprite
olayinka63:
Firstly said no mosque was demolished, furthermore he said it's just an illegal foundation without building permit. The news he called fake stated that there was building approval for this structure.
What I'm saying is that you can see the way Wike presented the situation. If you are a true Nigerian, from wike talk, you would understand that there was a mosque there.
But we should know that if any Muslim governor use the method he used on any building claimed to be church, it is this same Christian that will litter all media with noise. Wait your turn is coming
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Jobac: 9:29pm On Aug 26, 2019
Correcto:
You are worst than a Hippocrates. Christians are still preosecuted in the north till date, where is your voice. You are even a lair denying his religion
One of the hypocrites just registered his presence. Truth hurts!
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by makavelli80(m): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2019
I wish the story is not fake
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Correcto: 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2019
You are just a pot calling kettle black
Jobac:
One of the hypocrites just registered his presence. Truth hurts!
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Masionreay: 10:03pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jobac:

Idiot u are a Muslim. Why would I coment without reading what the governor said. I know many Mosques in Portharcourt alone. You god commands to hate Christians.
This rumour had made Igbos and Yoruba Christians to be running to barrack. Christians in the North are really in fear. If u had lived in the North, the level hatred from Hausa and Yoruba Muslims is unbearable.
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by DanDeeBoss(m): 10:43pm On Aug 26, 2019
Jobac:

Churches have been demolished before in some parts of the country na?? undecided Both religions have hypocrites amongst them.... I hate fanatics BTW
Re: Governor Wike Reacts To Demolition Of Mosque At Trans-Amadi Central, "Fake News" by Damod88: 11:35pm On Aug 26, 2019
Nigerians are animals. None of the religions over which they are killing themselves originated in Nigeria. Animals are better than Nigerians.They are foolish people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Governorship Aspirant, 17,000 Others Defect To PDP / Khadija Bukar Abba Ibrahim: Wife Of Senator Whose Video With 2 Women Leaked / Jide Tinubu: Nigerians Criticize Obaseki Over Statement On Tinubu's Son Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.