Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,384 members, 7,853,705 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 10:08 PM

Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief (28889 Views)

New Minimum Wage: FG Announces Decision On Workers’ Salary / New Minimum Wage Nationwide Strike Begins September 26 – Nigeria Labour Congress / New Minimum Wage Begins Before End Of Sept ―FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by vibbb: 10:47pm On Aug 26, 2019
Ok, hope they will pay in arrears.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by garfield1: 10:49pm On Aug 26, 2019
Up buhariii

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by LordPsalm(m): 10:50pm On Aug 26, 2019
So we should jubilate over $84 monthly abi?
Beggars make more than that on a good day in the US
Nonsense govt

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by 02Kebreal(m): 10:51pm On Aug 26, 2019
“Now, we are waiting for the outcome,’’ Olatunde stated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by fowlyansh181(m): 10:52pm On Aug 26, 2019
Wait close to 2 weeks to be sure they don’t deny it. Also Nigeria is really a poor wretched country. Just look at the nonsense fellas are celebrating

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by guttentag(m): 10:53pm On Aug 26, 2019
They will soon deny it soon as Pmb is back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by silverkings: 11:07pm On Aug 26, 2019
Believe this government at your own peril

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by macfish101(m): 11:11pm On Aug 26, 2019
Too many lies man.... This people are so heartless. We have all forgotten about the minimum wage issue. Why talk about it again when it's more lies and deceit. I pity for the people dependent on the Zoo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by MoveOn7: 11:20pm On Aug 26, 2019
My question to the so called Labour Chief, what is the template for the minimum wage? It all shows they're less concern over the plight of the common Nigerian. Went into a closed door meeting of compromise at the expense of the pple they say they represent. No iota of trust

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by OdenKelechi(m): 11:57pm On Aug 26, 2019
Tonnexy:
How true
Still lies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by ubanigrant15: 12:54am On Aug 27, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81stEu64uSc These minimum wage has lingered so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by ubanigrant15: 12:54am On Aug 27, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81stEu64uSc These minimum wage has lingered so much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by UPLnews(m): 12:55am On Aug 27, 2019
The reason why President Buhari’s first wife packed out of her husband’s house was reviewed in an interview with one of Buhari’s doughter in 1992 she narated. Read more here https:///2ZvDKF8

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by GoldenSon007: 1:01am On Aug 27, 2019
fogechi:
to pay 30k is difficult but to buy car for senators is as easy as 2x[/sup]2 × 3y[sup]3 = 20

Lol this ur equation na waa oo cool cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by Kwin1995(f): 1:04am On Aug 27, 2019
5 Acres of land available for sale @papalanto Ogun state Nigeria �� ,with C of O for. 40million Naira Contact me if interested 08108610460

With survey plan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by Mcreloaded(m): 4:37am On Aug 27, 2019
Immediately the first salary is paid the next thing that happens the market woman will be the first to increase her wares and the next is PHCN increasing its tariffs followed by petroleum pump price increase all in a space of 3 months.

I hope and pray this will not be the case of Nigerian workers from past experience where the government gives with the right hand and takes with the left hand.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by femauto(m): 4:45am On Aug 27, 2019
careytommy37:
If this is true....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by Aboks(m): 5:56am On Aug 27, 2019
BrokenCock:
scam! believe this wayward Govt at your peril! this govt be like man wey no dey gree pay ashawoo complete
e be like say u like ashawo well well o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by ngmoses17(m): 5:57am On Aug 27, 2019
Never gonna believe this kinda story anymore.
The hurt of high expectation is enough.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by oladeebo: 6:46am On Aug 27, 2019
Whao!
It's right time to search for white collar job.
The cake had baked let no one left out in eating!
Oladeebo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by Wolexyoshi(m): 6:56am On Aug 27, 2019
BrokenCock:
scam! believe this wayward Govt at your peril! this govt be like man wey no dey gree pay ashawoo complete

And what if it comes out to be true, will you come back here and glorify the Government?

My question is begging for answer Mr.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by cerpvad(m): 7:00am On Aug 27, 2019
Let's Wait for Ngige himself to confirm this story

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by Samakus(m): 7:01am On Aug 27, 2019
Good news.

Lemme quickly do the maths and add it to my sal

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by mercyviv(f): 7:14am On Aug 27, 2019
I know the new minimum wage policy will be implemented, no doubt about that but then, tye question is when exactly will that be? Anyways...

Free Lesson Notes for all School Teachers and Students*
Visit https://www.goproschool.com/
Are you a student and you missed a class? Or you are a teacher and you don’t have all the time to write your students lesson notes all day all night? Thank goodness you are in the right place.
Get full access to well written and carefully sorted class notes that are frequently updated to meet your needs wherever and whenever you need them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by iswallker(m): 8:57am On Aug 27, 2019
wack and stupid journalism...

how did they resolve the issue of consequential adjustment which had delayed the payment is what people want to hear... undecided

first week of September is next week...idiots...

I hope this labor has not sold us out as usual...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by Nobody: 9:58am On Aug 27, 2019
Another lie Mohammed statement...Each month , each rebranded lies....

Seun, I won go abroad... I'm tired of my country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by arazanbal: 11:20am On Aug 27, 2019
aspirebig:
Guys please avoid this fraudster who collected money from me last year for some services and disappeared till date without trace. All efforts to reached proved abortive and his last known phone numbers are not reachable. His name is Emmanuel Damilare.

which service was that if i may??
Re: Payment Of New Minimum Wage Commences September: Labour Chief by NaijaDonCast(m): 11:57am On Aug 27, 2019
Until then

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Uche Secondus / Naira Opens Shop Below ₦‎1,000 Against Dollar At Some Segments Of Black Market / Government Attention Needed At Ketu Pedestrian Bridge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.