Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,482 members, 7,854,084 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:32 AM

Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée (52584 Views)

Groom Falls While Trying To Carry His Plus-Sized Bride (Video) / When Your Wife Is Bigger Than You! Man Falls Trying To Carry His Plus-sized Wife / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Slim Man And His Plus-Sized Fiancée In Bayelsa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Lugianostar(m): 10:58am On Aug 28, 2019
The size is not something to be scare of if they is love to share and willingness to accept each other as heaven deem it fit.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by nick50(m): 11:00am On Aug 28, 2019
Greedy officer ..officer werey..won't be surprised if after giving birth to their first child the man go marry another young girl..fat people are beautiful at first but with time dem go spoil like beans
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Wande22(m): 11:14am On Aug 28, 2019
Natoski5:
Pls somebody should pls give the person above me a chilled beer

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 28, 2019
The lady, though big,is stunningly beautiful. Wish them all they wish themselves

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by AnanseK(m): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2019
His capability will match her capacity. Happy married life in advance
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Uduakjacob(m): 11:24am On Aug 28, 2019
Wishing them a blissful union.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Francejaik(m): 11:30am On Aug 28, 2019
Na now real military work start
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by AjalaDtraveller(f): 11:35am On Aug 28, 2019
Military men can be caring, soft and romantic. You won't believe that beyond the bravery they put outside they can be so soft and gentle. I remember my Captain Kalio that year. I hope boko haram never near an sha o angry
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Rukkydelta(f): 11:40am On Aug 28, 2019
Wow! She is beautiful but I think she needs to pull off some weight wink
Beautiful couple
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by danallwell: 11:43am On Aug 28, 2019
GistmoreNG:
See more photos Pre-wedding photoshoot ==> HERE
Congrats to them.

...enough meat for Oga.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by flowx(m): 12:04pm On Aug 28, 2019
pocohantas:

The makeup?
I did it myself. Why?

Hmmm!
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by naijaman2225(m): 12:33pm On Aug 28, 2019
NA WA FOR WIRE ROAD
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Natoski5(m): 1:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
[quote author=Wande22 post=81687289][/quote]...

Hahahahahaha ur head day dere

1 Like

Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Toeyean1507(f): 1:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
This reminds me of one story I read here recently, 'a soldier that loves me ( a fat girl story)'.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Nobody: 3:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
IamPatriotic:
Tope papa fe lady yii, pelu gbogbo resistance and advise Mummy Dolan and Clara, well I wish them well.

Give us details let's learn
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by baratech: 4:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
Nice
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Ishilove: 5:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
That face...the guy looks determined. cheesy
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by partnerbiz4: 7:20am On Aug 29, 2019
creamylicious:
not bones Is variety not the spice of life again?....... no body shaming please. We all can't be like her

True oo.

Some like it slim shaa..
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by criseng(m): 9:33pm On Jan 24, 2020
IamPatriotic:
Tope papa fe lady yii, pelu gbogbo resistance and advise Mummy Dolan and Clara, well I wish them well.

Are you his father?/
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Nobody: 1:36am On Jan 25, 2020
pocohantas:
Obviously the men that are ready for commitment are not in Romance section, complaining about Nigerian women day in-day out. They are out there in their offices and business places, attracting the kind of women they want and need.

Ladies, focus on the people that matter grin

HML to them.

Very true. No other better ways to put it. The ones here are nothing close to committed. Only to downgrade Nairaland ladies. Reason no lady here takes them seriously anymore and they dont know what they are doing to themselves. I hope it doesnt get too late before they realize it.
Re: Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Naval Officer And His Plus-Sized Fiancée by Nobody: 1:38am On Jan 25, 2020
pocohantas:
Obviously the men that are ready for commitment are not in Romance section, complaining about Nigerian women day in-day out. They are out there in their offices and business places, attracting the kind of women they want and need.

Ladies, focus on the people that matter grin

HML to them.

Very true. No other better ways to put it. The ones here are nothing close to committed. Only to downgrade Nairaland ladies. Reason no lady here takes them seriously anymore and they dont know what they are doing to themselves. I hope it doesnt get too late before they realize it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

7 Qualities That Will Make A Man Want To Marry You / I Am Scared My Girlfriend Could Be A Lesbian / Help My Ex Wants To Ruin My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.