Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,140 members, 7,835,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:28 PM

Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC (25659 Views)

2023: Tinubu Attacks Atiku, Calls Him A Pathological Liar / Bisi Akande, An Apron String Of Tinubu Is A Pathological Liar - Pa Adebanjo / Jackson Ude Is A Pathological Liar; What Hasn’t He Lied About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Midas01: 8:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
You should have said that when Sharia law became the penal code of Kano, Zamfara etc.
Siralgebra04:

This one is stupid sha. Is Nigeria Saudi Arabia? is neither a Xtian country nor Muslim country. Stop talking like u did not pass through a preparatory school.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Midas01: 8:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
You people started by declaring your states Islamic so shut up and stop convulsing all over the place. Rivers is a Christian state. E.O.D.

You can only kill stupid Christians in the north that won't relocate but I bet you this time if you people try nonsense you will see nonsense.
BabangidaHamza:
But Christains building Churches in Central of Kano? Don't start what you can't finish
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Midas01: 8:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
Remain blessed.
littlemaster001:
Get out of here with your useless religion called Islam, go to Kaduna state and see what el rufai is doing to the Christians there.. I'm from southern Kaduna and proud of wike for declaring RIVER STATE A CHRISTIAN STATE

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Midas01: 8:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
Is Zamfara not a Sharia state? Fvcking hypocrite.
Siralgebra04:

U don't seems to b intelligent. U mean we Muslims in Nigeria consider Saudi as a perfect muslim state? U should know their LAW guide them as a Muslim state. Nigerian LAW govern us as a multireligious state, let dat sink.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Midas01: 8:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
Trash. Did Africa develop before religion came?
ehiski:
Religion is the bane of development in Africa.
It has rendered people lazy waiting on God to do what they can do for themselves.
I have hypocrisy, if Rivers state is truly a Christian state how come we have so many cult groups and violence.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Turantula(m): 8:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
Emmanuelcann:

I'm a Christian, but I sincerely hope nobody believes this trash!
If the Mosque had planning approval the demolition is so very wrong and ungodly.
Theres nothing like a"Christian" state, or a "state consecrated to Christ"
Read your Bibles! Salvation is personal. This is obviously political, and it will surely backfire.
RELIGION WITHOUT CHRIST - HYPOCRISY!
My muslim friend cool down, carry the mosque to Daura e go beta there

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Midas01: 9:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
Shut up. We are not the ones killing and maiming people over our God.
Biritiko:
Going though this thread , it’s now evident that many Christians are violent
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Midas01: 9:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
Yes it is very useless.

Do your worst.
Djmunsha:

you call a mosque useless place. just wait when they starts demolishing churches, don't complain
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Biritiko: 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
Midas01:
Shut up. We are not the ones killing and maiming people over our God.
Another violent Christian spotted. Lmao
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Midas01: 9:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
What did you do when kano state destroyed businesses of Christians who were selling beer in the north? What did you do when kano and Zamfara were declared Sharia states?
somehow:

I hope you will repeat this when other states with muslim population do the same?
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Midas01: 9:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
Is what Zamfara and Kano did regarding Sharia legal in a secular country?
AbdulHakeem44:

Am less concerned with muric or no muric

Is what the river state governor done legal?
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Biritiko: 9:23pm On Aug 28, 2019
Midas01:
Nigeria is not a Muslim country by your premise because Nigeria actually has more Christians than Muslims. You better do your findings and stop spreading false news.

But hey, even though Nigeria has more Christians than Muslims it will be foolish to refer to Nigeria as a Christian country because the Christian / Muslim population is almost equal so that premise is wrong as well.

However a state or country can be said to be Christian or Muslim if an overwhelming population of that state/country are adherents of the aforementioned religions.
Nigeria has more Christians?
Lmfao
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Midas01: 9:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Israel defeated all the gulf nation's within six days and enjoy relative peace today despite the surrounding terrorist countries being war torn. Common Israel....
alasane:

Peace that eluded any nations individual that attack Muslims..
By this action alone you will truly know the definitions of PEACE
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Midas01: 9:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
Wasn't Bridget killed in Kano by intolerant Muslims? Wasn't the Christian preacher killed in Abuja for preaching? Don't hisbah police arrest Christians for eating during Ramadan? Didn't hisbah police destroyed thousands of beer belonging to southern Christian at a shop?

Mumu
arewafederation:

And in all these states practicing Sharia you mentioned, are the non Muslims prevented from practicing their religion in any form or have their churches demolished?

Why are you so intolerant?
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by OhiOfIhima: 9:29pm On Aug 28, 2019
osazsky:
and so what,what have u done to el rufia and boko haram killing Christians or is a mosque more impt to u than a life mumu

I am not a religion fanatic like you.. Calling me mumu has showed how imp u are. Try and always put sentiment apart while analyse religion issue.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Midas01: 9:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
Shut up and learn to use Google right.
No be only 68% Muslim. Mumu.
Onlyonebuhari:

Saudi Arabia is an Islamic state and Nigeria is a country dominated by 68% Muslims (Google it out) and one drunkard want to cause mayhem because of his religion intolerance. Don't worry, he will suffer!
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by johnpablo541(m): 9:58pm On Aug 28, 2019
Midas01:
Shut up, there is a mosque in the Vatican.
There are only a handful of Muslims in the Vatican but there is a mosque there. Why is there no church in Medina, Mecca etc despite having a large expatriate Christian population there?

Fvcking hypocrite.

There is no mosque in the Vatican city. No not one inside the city. All Vatican city citizens are catholics. They have only about 500 citizens. However about a 1000 people live within the city. The Vatican city is more like an estate with an area of about 100 acres. Cannanland of winners chapel is bigger than the Vatican city.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by somehow: 11:00pm On Aug 28, 2019
Midas01:
What did you do when kano state destroyed businesses of Christians who were selling beer in the north? What did you do when kano and Zamfara were declared Sharia states?

They destroyed beer because its against the law in their state which is backed by their state laws

Are you saying christians are drunks and alcohol sellers? Attributing alcohol with christianity is contradictory.

Sharia law in these states only valid on muslims and not on everyone there. Get education
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by MacBan: 3:32am On Aug 29, 2019
Onlyonebuhari:

I pray may your mum reap your fruit.....he who wishes his fellow rat?
Am a Muslim I don't abuse others

First You have the audacity to call the governor of my state a drunkard over alleged demolition of an illegal structure. Secondly involving my mum here is an act of disrespect and please keep that occult prayers of urs for ur brothers and sisters. Here u re claiming u don't abuse others....bloody hypocrite .
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by nonix22(m): 8:26am On Aug 29, 2019
I meant "Us" as in Nigeria, not "US" United States abeg. before you begin talk anyhow
Dizzyrascal:
ha ha ha ha ha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy but at least tell me one area in which the UK is better than the US...pls nah.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:01am On Aug 29, 2019
nonix22:
I meant "Us" as in Nigeria, not "US" United States abeg. before you begin talk anyhow
if that's the case then you really have no point. My reason? There was never a time in history we were ever better than them. This is even including the time before THEY brought this same Christianity to us. Or have you simply forgotten that Christianity wouldn't even be on 'our head' if they didn't bring it to us....so what your point really?
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Onlyonebuhari: 3:16pm On Aug 29, 2019
Midas01:
Shut up and learn to use Google right.
No be only 68% Muslim. Mumu.

Most of you social media miscreants were trained but never yield t your parental training. If actually you think populations of two zones Christian outnumbered 4 zones Muslims population then you are a disgrace to your parent. Though it either you lack parental training or u are shame to your parent.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Onlyonebuhari: 3:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
MacBan:

First You have the audacity to call the governor of my state a drunkard over alleged demolition of an illegal structure. Secondly involving my mum here is an act of disrespect and please keep that occult prayers of urs for ur brothers and sisters. Here u re claiming u don't abuse others....bloody hypocrite .

Because you have turned yourself to social media tout and you would soon be trained by the society. He who fails to listen to his parents will be train by society. At least your fellows are in the FBI custody.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Emmanuelcann: 1:25pm On Jun 12, 2020
Turantula:

My muslim friend cool down, carry the mosque to Daura e go beta there
Sorry is another name for the uninformed. Proudly Christian and Bible Baptist!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi / Fake Journalists Who Stole Phones At Wedding Of Gov. Amosun's Daughter, Arrested / Buhari Has Asked NBS To Change Statistics On Unemployment Rate —Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.