Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,222 members, 7,836,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:25 PM

Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC (25661 Views)

2023: Tinubu Attacks Atiku, Calls Him A Pathological Liar / Bisi Akande, An Apron String Of Tinubu Is A Pathological Liar - Pa Adebanjo / Jackson Ude Is A Pathological Liar; What Hasn’t He Lied About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by nonix22(m): 11:31am On Aug 28, 2019
Na you smoke adulterated weed
see how sensible you are
Dizzyrascal:
UK far ahead of the US? what type of weed have you been smoking? Hmmm! Don't tell me it's that oshogbo weed again ooo. In what area if I may ask?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by AnanseK(m): 11:31am On Aug 28, 2019
APCHaram:
This idiot again

Do they allow building of Churches in their model state, Saudi Arabia?

What has this got to do with Saudi Arabia? And how many mosques are in the Vatican?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 11:47am On Aug 28, 2019
johnpablo541:

There are no muslims living in the Vatican city. The Vatican city is more like an estate. It has an area of 110 acres, and the estate in owned by the catholic church. winners chapel's Cannanland is bigger than the Vatican city. Or will you force a mosque to be built in Cannanland when all the lands in the estate belongs to winners chapel.

However, there are mosques in Rome the capital of Italy. There is not a single church in Saudi Arabia. Christians in Saudi-arabia hold secret meetings at home. You cannot even own a bible in Saudi arabia or have any christian symbols like crucifix or the holy rosary.
Like i said earlier google is yours friend.And not every Muslim is in support of that medieval petrol kingdom.Saudi is the most one of the most oppressive state on earth,comparing Islam to them is an insult to all Muslims around the world.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by olumalcolm(m): 12:02pm On Aug 28, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
Such a long article, I took my time to read it and I must say, this Muric man deserves an accolade for this article.

Secondly, the comments above me are perfect illustrations of religious intolerance and hateful hearts. No one even tried to objectively tackle the article not even Grabhisballs that calls herself a writer and intellectual. Seems people lose their intellectuality when it comes to ethno-religious hate.

Thirdly, that statement by governor Wike (I mean his declaration of Rivers as Christian state) is completely undiplomatic. They're the same people who call PMB a dictator. Now it's clear that their definition of a dictator is anyone who won't satisfy their whims and desires.

Lastly, and in conclusion, the above comments shows the true practice of Nigerian Christians. They preach love but practice hate. They are the definition of hypocrisy.

I rest my case.

It is said that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. So if you are intellectual enough as u claim, you should first critisize your dullard in chief for starting the action by keeping quiet about the daily massacre of christians in benue, enugu, edo, ondo, ogun etc, that brought the opposite reaction from the reactors. Only one mosque was brot dwn which we have not seen one single picture and u pple wnt to bring dwn the sky. So my friend, shut dha fvck up and go sit dha fvck down.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by IgweBUIKE1(m): 12:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
PureGoldh:
There is fire on the mountain and no one seems to be running grin

Truth be told... If Governor Wike has any link to the demolishing of the mosque..he have violated Nigeria's criminal code (section 204) no man is to be restrained to a particular religion.

We all have freedom of movement and religion...

Nigeria is One single entity.. We should always try to live in Peace and Unity

My peOple, I have Original Unadulterated honey
Will
Call or whatsapp me on 081 0166 6771
will you say the same if it were to be the other way round.....he is the manager of the state so he can do whatever he deem right for the state

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by manutdadex(m): 12:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
OhiOfIhima:
The wike has no idea of what he is doing. coming out to declared River State as a Christian State was totally wrong. Demolished one of the central Masjid within without any backup of illegal structure show how myopic n fanatic he is against Islam.
but nothern states can declare total sharia? Clap for urself!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by GeoAfrikana(m): 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
olumalcolm:
[s]It is said that for every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction. So if you are intellectual enough as u claim, you should first critisize your dullard in chief for starting the action by keeping quiet about the daily massacre of christians in benue, enugu, edo, ondo, ogun etc, that brought the opposite reaction from the reactors. Only one mosque was brot dwn which we have not seen one single picture and u pple wnt to bring dwn the sky. So my friend, shut dha fvck up and go sit dha fvck down[/s].

A desperate but futile attempt to support ethno-religious bigotry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Emmanuelcann: 12:13pm On Aug 28, 2019
APCHaram:

The only State in Nigeria to have been consecrated for Christ.
I'm a Christian, but I sincerely hope nobody believes this trash!
If the Mosque had planning approval the demolition is so very wrong and ungodly.
Theres nothing like a"Christian" state, or a "state consecrated to Christ"
Read your Bibles! Salvation is personal. This is obviously political, and it will surely backfire.
RELIGION WITHOUT CHRIST - HYPOCRISY!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Vantage1000: 12:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
Allah is my Goal
prophet is my model
Alqurian is my constitution
islam is my deen
islam will prevail all over the world

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by PureGoldh(m): 12:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
IgweBUIKE1:
will you say the same if it were to be the other way round.....he is the manager of the state so he can do whatever he deem right for the state

Yes... He is.. But to infringe into people's choice of worship or place of worship is not good to an extent... Regarding the cost been put in place to build the mosque..

Well... If Only he will make available another site for them to build and also fund the building in any way he can ( that's if he have already demolished the mosque) am not sure about that cos I have not heard it from a reliable source Thoo )
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Henry22(m): 12:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
Vantage1000:
Allah is my Goal

prophet is my model

Alqurian is my constitution

islam is my deen

islam will prevail all over the world

Just shove that up ur ass.......

6 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Joevics(m): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
For those saying that Rivers is a Christian state because it has a Christian majority population I guess you'll also agree with me that Nigeria is a Muslim country because it has a Muslim majority population.

So also all south-western states except Ondo and Ekiti are Muslim states because they have Muslim majority population.

If truely you believe what you're saying then you shouldn't have any problem with Kaduna governorship because it has a Christian minority population.

This is a simple and clear matter. Unfortunately, bigotry and hate obfuscates rational thinking.

And who told you Muslims have the highest population in Nigeria?

Even in your Lagos here. There are more Christians than Muslims. There are 25% Christian population in most northern state and even more in some states.

Can this be said of any southern state?
Don't rely on the fraudulent cencus. If they dare, they should release the data from the PVC registration showing everyone's religion.

4 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by johnpablo541(m): 12:25pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

Like i said earlier google is yours friend.And not every Muslim is in support of that medieval petrol kingdom.Saudi is the most one of the most oppressive state on earth,comparing Islam to them is an insult to all Muslims around the world.

I checked google like you told me to and found out that no churches exist in Saudi Arabia. Not even one.
There were churches in Saudi arabia before the time of Prophet Muhammed. But between the 7th and 10th century. Christians in Saudi were expelled from the kingdom. Others where converted to Islam.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Tomiwa69(m): 12:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
OhiOfIhima:
The wike has no idea of what he is doing. coming out to declared River State as a Christian State was totally wrong. Demolished one of the central Masjid within without any backup of illegal structure show how myopic n fanatic he is against Islam.
Goan tell that to the government of north east(boko haram)

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 12:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
johnpablo541:

I checked google like you told me to and found out that no churches exist in Saudi Arabia. Not even one.
There were churches in Saudi arabia before the time of Prophet Muhammed. But between the 7th and 10th century. Christians in Saudi were expelled from the kingdom. Others where converted to Islam.
Google Coptic Christians mass held in Saudi.Agine i am not saying Saudi is a religious tolerance country,or am i in support of the religious restrictions their but mass are being allowed to take place there.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by honesty360(m): 12:45pm On Aug 28, 2019
APCHaram:
This idiot again
Do they allow building of Churches in their model state, Saudi Arabia?
U ARE A FOOL AND BASTARD
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by olumalcolm(m): 12:52pm On Aug 28, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

A desperate but futile attempt to support ethno-religious bigotry.

Can u show me one of ur comments condemning brutality against christians? if u cant, i stand on my previous comment,dafuk out. angry

3 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Anfieldster(m): 12:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
...as bellicose, militant, boastful, arrogant and mischievious as Nyesome.

This one sweet me.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Dizzyrascal(m): 1:15pm On Aug 28, 2019
nonix22:
Na you smoke adulterated weed
see how sensible you are
ha ha ha ha ha grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy but at least tell me one area in which the UK is better than the US...pls nah.

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by NCBMEDIA: 1:16pm On Aug 28, 2019
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Fuckgovt: 1:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
ignitewatch:
At least they should show us pictures of the demolished building now.
Can't someone even use a simple phone camera to snap.

All these back and forth accusations and counter accusations is very unnecessary
Guy I live in ph. No mosque was demolished. It was some Muslims that fabricated that story because the tax force chased from selling as it is now illegal to sell in some places as to keep ph clean. These guy just want a foolish brother of theirs like the guy in question to start trouble as it's their trademark.

Besides el rufai destroyed churches openly n muric nor CAN said a word. They are just looking for a way to cos crises in ph

3 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Nowenuse: 1:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
For those saying that Rivers is a Christian state because it has a Christian majority population I guess you'll also agree with me that Nigeria is a Muslim country because it has a Muslim majority population.

So also all south-western states except Ondo and Ekiti are Muslim states because they have Muslim majority population.

If truely you believe what you're saying then you shouldn't have any problem with Kaduna governorship because it has a Christian minority population.

This is a simple and clear matter. Unfortunately, bigotry and hate obfuscates rational thinking.

Where did you take a religious census to determine that Nigeria is muslim majority? Or do you think that Nigeria begins and ends in Iwo? Even in Osun, Oyo & Ogun, you have no proof that it is muslim majority, neither in Kaduna. The fact that one religion dominates politics does not mean that they are the majority.
In Kaduna, 90% of the muslims in the state are of the same ethnic group hence a greater unity, but the christians are of many different ethnic groups hence more difficulty in unity.

Besides, Rivers is not just a predominantly christian state, it is 100% christian because there is no single indigenous community in the state that is predominantly muslim. This is the same situation in all the Southeast and SouthSouth states apart from Edo state.
Meanwhile in the whole north, only Sokoto can be said to be 100% christian with no single indigenous christian community, every other state in the north has at least 1 dozen christian communities. Tell me then who really has the majority in Nigeria.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Nobody: 1:32pm On Aug 28, 2019
somehow:

I hope you will repeat this when other states with muslim population do the same?
Let me school you,churches are only allowed in christian dominated neighbourhood in the north
As for the issue at hand,its a land issue that the court has already settled
The Muslims should apply for lands from the government and erect their worship centres

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Nowenuse: 1:41pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

You me all the Muslims in Nigeria went on a killing spree?When Muslims were attacked on eid group and were cannibalize in Jos did you see us pointing a finger at all the Christians in Nigeria.I living in Niger state,we never have a single religious crisis here so are i also part of the crowd the were fighting in Kaduna?No,
Fu-ck off you low form of a worm.

See this liar. Have you forgotten when a church and christians were attacked in Kontagora? Maybe you are a child of yesterday.
Christians holding a crusade were attacked in Rafi LGA some months ago.

There is peace in Niger state because the indigenous christians there have chosen to forever remain 2nd class citizens and silent there. The moment they start demanding their rights like in Southern Kaduna, the whole state will go up in flames.

6 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by NnadyAutos: 1:42pm On Aug 28, 2019
The Governor said he demolished illegal structures and not mosque. May be the building is under construction to be used as mosque. It may also be that the building is in an unauthorized government environment or no approval to effect such a building.The state will not carry such acts without legal backing.

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by johnpablo541(m): 1:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

Google Coptic Christians mass held in Saudi.Agine i am not saying Saudi is a religious tolerance country,or am i in support of the religious restrictions their but mass are being allowed to take place there.

I just did, the first open mass was held in Saudi arabia last year and it was held in a person's house. Please can you name the name of a church that exists in Saudi Arabia. Just name one.

For your information also mosques do not exist in some countries.

6 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Menzy86(m): 1:59pm On Aug 28, 2019
GeoAfrikana:

Nigeria has a majority muslim population? Keep kidding yourself and believing unfounded reports.

5 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by MrCEO69(m): 2:03pm On Aug 28, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
Such a long article, I took my time to read it and I must say, this Muric man deserves an accolade for this article.

Secondly, the comments above me are perfect illustrations of religious intolerance and hateful hearts. No one even tried to objectively tackle the article not even Grabhisballs that calls herself a writer and intellectual. Seems people lose their intellectuality when it comes to ethno-religious hate.

Thirdly, that statement by governor Wike (I mean his declaration of Rivers as Christian state) is completely undiplomatic. They're the same people who call PMB a dictator. Now it's clear that their definition of a dictator is anyone who won't satisfy their whims and desires.

Lastly, and in conclusion, the above comments shows the true practice of Nigerian Christians. They preach love but practice hate. They are the definition of hypocrisy.

I rest my case.

U rest ur case shey, na so the turks tot dey were practicing peace bf they were forced to become Muslim. And I know u aren't a Christian so call us hypocrisy na u Sabi.

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by osazsky(m): 2:12pm On Aug 28, 2019
Se them and intolerance, them they burn churches since nobody talk only one mosque them don get erection,I hate muslims en,there are some countries that cant boast of a single chc but u see muslims everywhere in christain countries,London recently had a Muslim mayor which can nerver happen in Saudi Arabia

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by osazsky(m): 2:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
honesty360:

U ARE A FOOL AND BASTARD
see another intolerant bastard,they are all the same the guy said d truth,in Muslim countries u see Christians hiding and they give u were to worship if u are lucky but u see Muslim everywhere polluting d christain comunity

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Labour Strike: Presidency, NASS Meet At VP's Residence / You Didn’t Submit Your UNN Certificate To INEC - Reno Omokri To Peter Obi / Nigerians Should Pity Me and Buhari, Not Congratulate Us:El- Rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.