Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:58 AM

Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC (25664 Views)

2023: Tinubu Attacks Atiku, Calls Him A Pathological Liar / Bisi Akande, An Apron String Of Tinubu Is A Pathological Liar - Pa Adebanjo / Jackson Ude Is A Pathological Liar; What Hasn’t He Lied About? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Djmunsha: 10:23am On Aug 28, 2019
APCHaram:
They are very afraid.

All this nonsense over a useless mosque because Wike has declared Rivers a Christian State

The only State in Nigeria to have been consecrated for Christ.
you call a mosque useless place. just wait when they starts demolishing churches, don't complain

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by DrKKK1(m): 10:26am On Aug 28, 2019
Wike is only devicing another way to stoke disharmony and unrest in the country in order to cast Buharis' administration in bad light. This is because PDP's political kidnapping and hards'men attacks is dying. He has forgotten that he has political life after governorship.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Moventist: 10:27am On Aug 28, 2019
Osidazz19:
Wike is an ignorant confused xtian religious fanatical thug that is not worth of being a local govt chairman not to talk of a State Governor. Nigeria has gone to the dogs.

If Buhari is a president, anybody can become president

5 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 10:27am On Aug 28, 2019
APCHaram:

Nigerian Muslims went on a killing spree over an obscure Danish newspaper cartoon on Mohammed.

Fck off
You me all the Muslims in Nigeria went on a killing spree?When Muslims were attacked on eid group and were cannibalize in Jos did you see us pointing a finger at all the Christians in Nigeria.I living in Niger state,we never have a single religious crisis here so are i also part of the crowd the were fighting in Kaduna?No,
Fu-ck off you low form of a worm.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Henry22(m): 10:28am On Aug 28, 2019
Djmunsha:

you call a mosque useless place. just wait when they starts demolishing churches, don't complain
those mushroom buildings are nothing but terrorist training centres

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Omoluabi16(m): 10:35am On Aug 28, 2019
arewafederation:

Yes mumu... Vatican city is a country.
Na you be the original mumu. Product of quota system. That's why I said in all it's rights. You certainly can't compare the Vatican, Monaco, Kiribati to Saudi, France or Spain.

3 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by budaatum: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2019
APCHaram:
This idiot again

Do they allow building of Churches in their model state, Saudi Arabia?
Which state in Nigeria is that?
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by alasane: 10:35am On Aug 28, 2019
PlayerMeji:
These MURIC people should go and sit down on a red hot stove.. Jàre.

With those dirty beards and wrinkled three-quarter trousers, Nigeria is under siege by their co-jihadists and they are not saying anything...

Stupid bunch of people..

You people are playing with FIRE..........Peace will elude your house hold by this actions alone
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by somehow: 10:41am On Aug 28, 2019
Thisis2raw:
There have never been any mosque there, tho the land was fraudulently purchased for that purpose, which the govt took the seller and buyer to court and won. Now they went ahead after a few years after the court ruling to develop the land which the govt stop them.

How can they build a mosque at the center of pH. God forbid that can never happen in my city and state Rivers state..... NEVER. Rivers state is a Christian state

I hope you will repeat this when other states with muslim population do the same?
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Omoslim26: 10:42am On Aug 28, 2019
Siralgebra04:

You must be a fool. Now go back and read between d lines. Read very carefully and don't allow sentiment to becloud ur sight. The building was approved officialy by previous government.

ok well said show us pictures of the demolished building now or remain silent forever
nd dont throw insults at me because you will know you met your match
pls show us the pictures it will be helpful

5 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Moventist: 10:42am On Aug 28, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

You me all the Muslims in Nigeria went on a killing spree?When Muslims were attacked on eid group and were cannibalize in Jos did you see us pointing a finger at all the Christians in Nigeria.I living in Niger state,we never have a single religious crisis here so are i also part of the crowd the were fighting in Kaduna?No,
Fu-ck off you low form of a worm.

You blood sucking jihadist, Jos people are not cannibers . You have been terrorising them to accepting blood sucking religion which they refused

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Henry22(m): 10:43am On Aug 28, 2019
alasane:

You people are playing with FIRE..........Peace will elude your house hold by this actions alone
You mean the peace that has eluded north East? grin

3 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:44am On Aug 28, 2019
APCHaram:

Law of Saudi Arabia is law of Islam aka sharia which this idiot MURIC wants to promote in Nigeria.

Rivers is Christian

Let that sink in

Am less concerned with muric or no muric

Is what the river state governor done legal?
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by nonix22(m): 10:45am On Aug 28, 2019
It has really finished us bro
In the UK, most church have now been converted to club houses and drinking bars, and they are far ahead of US wey carry religion for head
jarawa:
Nigerian and religious
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by articulate078: 10:55am On Aug 28, 2019
Ibrahimmrfish:

So you are blaming Nigeria Muslims for actions carried out in Saudi.And if i call you a donkey now you will be offended.You are truly a fanatic.

Kiss d truth,y is Sharia being practiced in Kaduna,Gombe,Sokoto etc when d governors there know dt Nigeria is a secular state?

3 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by arewafederation: 11:00am On Aug 28, 2019
Omoluabi16:
Na you be the original mumu. Product of quota system. That's why I said in all it's rights. You certainly can't compare the Vatican, Monaco, Kiribati to Saudi, France or Spain.

Save me your dogon turanci and tell me if The Vatican is or is not a country?

Mtchwwwwww.

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by PlayerMeji: 11:01am On Aug 28, 2019
Typically, how your folks have been known to react from time immemorial.

Wanting to dominate everywhere even when they will not allow such within their own area, forming victims when in fact they are the oppressor, wanting to shove their religion on other people's throats.

Wike is wise enough to know that that's how you people start... You begin by opening a small shed where you congregate to worship, later you extend to building a mosque because you claim the space is not big enough anymore, you graduate to installing an Emir or Sheikh for the area because you claim that you need some better administration because of the population. Before we know, you begin to claim ownership of the areas around, when you get that, you begin to state laws that they must abide to(Sharia).

Before you and I know, the land is proclaimed a Sharia Protectorate.

Kolewerk!

PrinceGallant:

You are suffering from Islamophobia, and you have lost your sense of judgement. Muutu bighoythiikum

5 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by alasane: 11:02am On Aug 28, 2019
Henry22:

You mean the peace that has eluded north East? grin

Peace that eluded any nations individual that attack Muslims..
By this action alone you will truly know the definitions of PEACE
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by arewafederation: 11:03am On Aug 28, 2019
Moventist:

You blood sucking jihadist, Jos people are not cannibers . You have been terrorising them to accepting blood sucking religion which they refused

A cannibal spotted.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by PlayerMeji: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2019
Your generations will not know PEACE!

Stupid set of unkempt people...

Ẹyin werey tí ilé ayé yín má bàjẹ́.

alasane:

4 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Merimental(m): 11:09am On Aug 28, 2019
Chidexter:
i cant possibly read this shit to save my life

lol. u bad gan

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Thisis2raw(m): 11:09am On Aug 28, 2019
Wantedmiller:

Sir.... it is trans Amadi!
so where is the land thats in disqute located.. Simple thing
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by arewafederation: 11:10am On Aug 28, 2019
articulate078:

Kiss d truth,y is Sharia being practiced in Kaduna,Gombe,Sokoto etc when d governors there know dt Nigeria is a secular state?

And in all these states practicing Sharia you mentioned, are the non Muslims prevented from practicing their religion in any form or have their churches demolished?

Why are you so intolerant?
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Caseless: 11:11am On Aug 28, 2019
This man is well read. Wike is a fool who can't even speak good English.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Caseless: 11:12am On Aug 28, 2019
articulate078:

you under17 kids know nothing. Where's sharia practiced again in Nigeria?
Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:13am On Aug 28, 2019
Osidazz19:
Wike is an ignorant confused xtian religious fanatical thug that is not worth of being a local govt chairman not to talk of a State Governor. Nigeria has gone to the dogs.
Nigeria has gone to the dogs? Ok, Yes for example our current president Buhari.

3 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by articulate078: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2019
arewafederation:

And in all these states practicing Sharia you mentioned, are the non Muslims prevented from practicing their religion in any form or have their churches demolished?

Why are you so intolerant?

U are d one being intolerant.Hw many mosques has El Rufai demolished in Kaduna,y are u not speaking on dt but crucifying Wike over demolition of a structure with only foundation?
Moreover,wot about d bill El Rufai sent to d state house of Assembly mandating anybody dt want to preach to first of all collect license 4rm his government,which Christian governor has done dt?Did u condemn El Rufai 4 dt?

5 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by articulate078: 11:19am On Aug 28, 2019
Caseless:
you under17 kids no nothing. Where's sharia practiced again in Nigeria?

See I don't need ur lies. D other person dt quoted me acknowledged d Sharia is being practiced.

4 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:20am On Aug 28, 2019
nonix22:
It has really finished us bro
In the UK, most church have now been converted to club houses and drinking bars, and they are far ahead of US wey carry religion for head
UK far ahead of the US? what type of weed have you been smoking? Hmmm! Don't tell me it's that oshogbo weed again ooo. In what area if I may ask?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Guapismo: 11:22am On Aug 28, 2019
GeoAfrikana:
For those saying that Rivers is a Christian state because it has a Christian majority population I guess you'll also agree with me that Nigeria is a Muslim country because it has a Muslim majority population.

So also all south-western states except Ondo and Ekiti are Muslim states because they have Muslim majority population.

If truely you believe what you're saying then you shouldn't have any problem with Kaduna governorship because it has a Christian minority population.

This is a simple and clear matter. Unfortunately, bigotry and hate obfuscates rational thinking.
Who told you Nigeria has Muslim majority?,
And the only youruba state that has a Muslim majority is Kwara state and probably Oyo state.

5 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by LZAA: 11:25am On Aug 28, 2019
Sarrki's chair has come again
Rivers IS a Christian state
Afterall mumuric's brothers in SW are always shouting respect ya host
So respect ya host grin
Cc immhotep Afonjaconehead GMBuharii Adaibeku

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Wike Is A Pathological Liar - MURIC by Siralgebra04(m): 11:29am On Aug 28, 2019
Codes151:
That’s why i laughed because you didn’t seem to be intelligent either...

You have a contract, if you breach., it can be canceled.. what if all this are not true? What if alternative provision was done( that’s if true)?

Do you know that that land wasn’t sold to them? Do you know they were duped ?

What the builders of the mosque did is called theft! The land is govts.

Lol... see urself, and u want to sound like u are intelligent, right?
U shouldn't assume, y do i need to assume. MURIC has come out clear to show his stand on d controversy with evidences, let WIKE too come out and challenge those facts. U need to assume b4 Wike reacts. Don't assume on his behalf, we need facts.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Cancels Scheduled Appearance Before House Of Reps / IGP, EFCC Chairman On Collision Course As Police Withdraw CSPs, Others / Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.