Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,692 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Groom Admiring Chief Bridesmaid On His Wedding Day (PICTURE) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Groom Admiring Chief Bridesmaid On His Wedding Day (PICTURE) (5176 Views)

LADIES: Should I Do This On Val Day? [Picture] / 100k: SEE HOW I Make 100k In a Day and How I Waste It In a Day [Picture] / Post Your Valentine's Day Picture(s) Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Groom Admiring Chief Bridesmaid On His Wedding Day (PICTURE) by Menh: 5:17pm On Aug 28, 2019
The man must regretting marrying his wife and not the bridesmaid.

1 Like

Re: Groom Admiring Chief Bridesmaid On His Wedding Day (PICTURE) by PureGoldh(m): 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
Lwkmd... This picture speaks volume grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Admiring Chief Bridesmaid On His Wedding Day (PICTURE) by missjo(f): 5:20pm On Aug 28, 2019
I see no admiration or regret,but okay undecided

7 Likes

Re: Groom Admiring Chief Bridesmaid On His Wedding Day (PICTURE) by Olorichubbie(f): 5:21pm On Aug 28, 2019
angry
Re: Groom Admiring Chief Bridesmaid On His Wedding Day (PICTURE) by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 28, 2019
That's not admiration. That's hatred mehn. I suspect that lady na the Alaga iduro/ wedding planner. Anyhow she be to light that woman dey hungry that man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Groom Admiring Chief Bridesmaid On His Wedding Day (PICTURE) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Aug 28, 2019
More like ' what's this witch doing here?' kind of look.

The bridesmaid and the groom have a history. grin

4 Likes

Re: Groom Admiring Chief Bridesmaid On His Wedding Day (PICTURE) by Lonelypacifist6: 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2019
That's not the look of administration, that's i fit kee this geh naw.

3 Likes

Re: Groom Admiring Chief Bridesmaid On His Wedding Day (PICTURE) by illiteratepmb: 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
Insatiable
Re: Groom Admiring Chief Bridesmaid On His Wedding Day (PICTURE) by Oduduwa707: 8:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
grin

Re: Groom Admiring Chief Bridesmaid On His Wedding Day (PICTURE) by Sirmuel1(m): 9:19pm On Aug 28, 2019
OP! Must you scatter a happy home?
Re: Groom Admiring Chief Bridesmaid On His Wedding Day (PICTURE) by Menh: 9:30pm On Aug 28, 2019
Sirmuel1:
OP! Must you scatter a happy home?
The picture speak for itself
Re: Groom Admiring Chief Bridesmaid On His Wedding Day (PICTURE) by starbuck(f): 9:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
This is the most beautiful bride I have seen for long

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Groom Admiring Chief Bridesmaid On His Wedding Day (PICTURE) by Scream(m): 10:11pm On Aug 28, 2019
Pretty bride and a tortoise of a groom.

1 Like

Re: Groom Admiring Chief Bridesmaid On His Wedding Day (PICTURE) by BrutusOj(m): 10:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
Scream:
Pretty bride and a tortoise of a groom.
chai... See wicked synonym for uglly grin

1 Like

Re: Groom Admiring Chief Bridesmaid On His Wedding Day (PICTURE) by showafrica(m): 11:44pm On Aug 28, 2019
The man be like... This girl wey chop my money she no gree
Re: Groom Admiring Chief Bridesmaid On His Wedding Day (PICTURE) by Oleku1(m): 12:43am On Aug 29, 2019
No time. Man can't can grin

Meanwhile, if you lost your online Print-out slip for Nigerian Customs Service, Prisons Service, Fire Service, etc.
or if you need Primary School certificate, Age declaration, State of Origin, Medical certificate, or Medical Report for relocating Corps Members...

VISIT this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/5384185/get-print-out-slips-important-documents
Re: Groom Admiring Chief Bridesmaid On His Wedding Day (PICTURE) by Thecvbankng: 1:20am On Aug 29, 2019
Contact us for your professional CV and cover letter today. Click on our signature for more
Re: Groom Admiring Chief Bridesmaid On His Wedding Day (PICTURE) by trueking: 2:44am On Aug 29, 2019
The guy's wife is fine sha
Re: Groom Admiring Chief Bridesmaid On His Wedding Day (PICTURE) by Wickedfacts: 3:04am On Aug 29, 2019
The husband is bald, the wife is on low-cut.
Stingy couple, they don't want hairdressers to eat.
Re: Groom Admiring Chief Bridesmaid On His Wedding Day (PICTURE) by SOFTENGR: 6:42am On Aug 29, 2019
That groom is too short for my liking. That guy go stubborn sha

(1) (Reply)

This Is The Reason I Don't Approach Girls Anymore. Pls Advise / Would You Marry A Person Who Doesn't Have College Education? / Please I Really Need Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.