Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,557 members, 7,837,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:40 PM

Getting Miss Rigth - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Getting Miss Rigth (1177 Views)

How To Know The Rigth Girl To Mary / 7 Things You Can Do Rigth Now To Stop A Break Up / Reasons Why Girls Never Find Mr Rigth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Getting Miss Rigth by bibi4u(m): 12:22pm On May 16, 2007
hi people,am a tell guy with i fairly handsome face,a laptop repair master,still in skool but i have a problem findiing the rigth girl,i have a high taste i think but i need a lady 2 match up with me,i have had two long distance distance affiars now but it didnt work out,i find them all pretening to love me and movig out with other guys,i need someone to tell me is that am not good or girls cant identifiy true love or should i move out with someone i see everyday i mean closer in distance or those girls that come to talk to me,ae they the once i should date cos i have a mber of them.
Re: Getting Miss Rigth by kike001(f): 12:51pm On May 16, 2007
yeah everybody ve wat dey r lookin 4 but it depends on wat u mean d right girl in it its not like u ready 2 marry or sumthin just try datin ppl in ur area in it i think deres no right person u ve to make sum1 whos almost perfect -perfect 4 u
Re: Getting Miss Rigth by bibi4u(m): 10:14am On May 17, 2007
thanks kiki i will try that but i also want to say i mean to get marry to them cos am under pressure from my folk to get marry before they died and give them them grandchrildre
Re: Getting Miss Rigth by desorlah(f): 11:28am On May 17, 2007
@ poster, I know why you are yet to find the right girl, because you are yet to spell right correctly. grin
Try spelling it correctly and the right girl will surely come. grin grin
Re: Getting Miss Rigth by bibi4u(m): 12:42pm On May 17, 2007
are u trin to help me,i really dont get what u mean by i cant spell right well cos of some keyboard erros i take that as an offence.
Re: Getting Miss Rigth by OmoEko1(f): 2:03pm On May 17, 2007
desorlah:

@ poster, I know why you are yet to find the right girl, because you are yet to spell right correctly. grin
Try spelling it correctly and the right girl will surely come. grin grin
Are you here to correct people English or leave a reasonable comment angry angry ***rubbish and hissing***

@the topic

Patience is all you need cheesy cheesy
Re: Getting Miss Rigth by desorlah(f): 4:07pm On May 17, 2007
@ Omo Eko,

where is your sense of humor?
Re: Getting Miss Rigth by Nobody: 9:49am On May 22, 2007
Shine ur eye well well!They are all over the place, unless u get coma 4 body grin grin grin grin grin grin
Desora or abi na deborah, grin grin grin grin
Ba damua,I fit link u up to my friend 4 port, just holla me ok, grin grin
Re: Getting Miss Rigth by bibi4u(m): 9:52am On May 23, 2007
ok now i will hold on,but i hope i fine it soon cos temtations don dey 2 much,if u will hook me up i dont mind dear.
Re: Getting Miss Rigth by Nobody: 7:59am On Aug 24, 2007
bibi4u:

are u trin to help me,i really don't get what u mean by i can't spell right well because of some keyboard erros i take that as an offence.
pleaseeeeeee bibi u don't understand english language try to learn from ur mistakes,diz not mistype, have checked all ur posts u are simply and olodo,
Re: Getting Miss Rigth by acidrop(f): 8:01am On Aug 24, 2007
hahahah, lol
Re: Getting Miss Rigth by Macgreat(m): 8:24am On Aug 24, 2007
@starter,
i tink u should take time to check wat u type before posting it,it obvious dat u'r brain is faster dan u'r finger,dat is why u skip some words/letters while typing. . .mind u dis no be yabbing ooo!
@topic,
take it slow ooo,at least u knw some girls are pretending,believe me u've never met masters in pretence. . . .patience u need my guy.
Re: Getting Miss Rigth by yimiton(f): 1:07pm On Aug 24, 2007
@ OmoEko, I strongly agree with Desorlah, since Bibi has high taste, you'll really need to work on his spoken and written English. He jams everything together without making sense. I think you should see some of his other posts before crucifying Desorlah.

Yes, Bibi, you have a problem with the English Language, work on it and you'll get a girl of high taste. I presume you're still young, the earlier you realize your problem and work on it, the better for you. No lady of taste will want to date a guy who wouldn't be able to express himself in good English. Even though English is not our mother tongue, it's our lingua franca.
Re: Getting Miss Rigth by NaJaHaJe(f): 1:44pm On Aug 24, 2007
Bibi ooooooo Bibi

u no say de kind woman u dey fin eh,,,, hhhhmmmmmmmm UR OWN NEVA REACH.

i believe u talk way u write which frankly is appalling. typos can happen once or twice not consistently. Its my advice that you repair you English language and become well spoken and a legible writer.

Trust me that will work wonders. You find that you will be able to express yourself properly.

OK??
Re: Getting Miss Rigth by Joey82(m): 1:52pm On Aug 24, 2007
@poster
Since u have a high taste, u should try to make urself taste worthy 4 girls too. its not supposed 2 b on one side u know.
Like NaJa HaJe said, working on ur english can take u places u once saw and greeted from afar.
Re: Getting Miss Rigth by bibi4u(m): 2:13pm On Aug 24, 2007
@poster
thanks but i dont think that english is my problem, have just notice it to be i dont just write what am thinking thats all!

but is nice to know u view,still not solve the issue
Re: Getting Miss Rigth by NaJaHaJe(f): 2:41pm On Aug 24, 2007
bibi cant u read?

we just solved da issue for you.

start from the beginning and you will find a consistent message ---------- learn angalis!!!!!!

trust me, a man thats well spoken is an instant charmer. Take it from a lady!
Re: Getting Miss Rigth by yimiton(f): 3:27pm On Aug 24, 2007
Guess Bibi has as much problem with reading and understanding as with writing. I hope for his own good he takes to advice and learn.

(1) (Reply)

Can A Pretending Partner Be Detected Before Marriage? / Office Romance / A Sacrifice In The Name Of Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.