Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (81873 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by MissJoy29(f): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2019
internationalman:

Unless you are a reverend father/Sister or an aspiring one, keeping yourself above 30 is weird.
Says who?

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by djoe21(m): 10:22am On Aug 31, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

The point is, just ask so I'll know you're healthy and that you find me attractive.

Women. You'll just love attention. I guess that's how you are wired. It's all good though.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by internationalman(m): 10:25am On Aug 31, 2019
MissJoy29:

Says who?
Above 30, not married and not having sex spells weird all over it..
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Mustiboy(m): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2019
Humility017:

Lol...not at all
I tell people about Jesus.
I write and share tracts since my secondary school days....
so why should I be doing something that I preach against...and encourage others to walk out from...

it gives me peace and Joy
hmmm

with each his own
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by MissJoy29(f): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2019
internationalman:

Above 30, not married and not having sex spells weird all over it..
Still haven't answered my question
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2019
Ayomiposi001:
are you One?

Yes.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:33am On Aug 31, 2019
franchasng:
they are pretending, confused liars who don't know what they really want out of life; they are here and there undecided

How? In what ways?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by EngrMary: 10:34am On Aug 31, 2019
Pascopele:
Ladies be sincere,
Would you date a guy that won't ask you for sex until marriage
Yes I can, infact that's the man to marry he has the fear of God.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Magnoliaa(f): 10:43am On Aug 31, 2019
LINTUNE:
Why do gals pretend like they dont fancy sex, have got lots of female friends ok and have had fun with some, no fucking string attached, there are gals out there that like sex than an average boy.. Infact i remembered one of my friend that almost sexed me when my roomie was arround.. He eas taking his bath and next thing i knew it she held my dick, said she wanted it right now, i was like hey my roomie is arround... Gals stop pretending abeg mtcheww angry

And you won't shame or judge them for that?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by intergral(m): 10:49am On Aug 31, 2019
Zinny25:
Do such men exist

infact since i was born and now that I'm getting old, I have never seen a man like that

sisters have you seen ooo

Come to the North, it happens there... I am currently dating for 17 months now without SEX....
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Chigold101(m): 10:57am On Aug 31, 2019
Zinny25:
Do such men exist

infact since i was born and now that I'm getting old, I have never seen a man like that

you have been flocking with the wrong guys... There are plenty of us out there
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Rozaytee: 10:59am On Aug 31, 2019
Jesuspikin8:
Expecting an honest answer from women on a public forum? Lmfao

Lets see..

18-24: Sure, as long I get to fuuuck other guys behind his back. lipsrsealed

25-30:Why not? I've already fuuucked enough in my early 20s. kiss

30-35:As long as he's a "husband material," yes! embarassed

35-45: Just marry me even if we don't have sex cry
Women in Africa Don suffer.. Chai
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by freenature: 11:01am On Aug 31, 2019
Blackivy27:
grin Yes.
but finding a guy like that is like passing a camel through the eye of a needle. Impossible.

They still exist, I know alot around me. I for one courted my wife for 3yrs never did i for once lay with her.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by sweetrace(f): 11:04am On Aug 31, 2019
LINTUNE:
Why do gals pretend like they dont fancy sex, have got lots of female friends ok and have had fun with some, no fucking string attached, there are gals out there that like sex than an average boy.. Infact i remembered one of my friend that almost sexed me when my roomie was arround.. He eas taking his bath and next thing i knew it she held my dick, said she wanted it right now, i was like hey my roomie is arround... Gals stop pretending abeg mtcheww angry

Guy stop with the tales by moonlight. And if one girl is randy does not mean everyone is.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by ffo(m): 11:09am On Aug 31, 2019
I married my wife a virgin and proud of it.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by naniawini(f): 11:10am On Aug 31, 2019
No... I won't try it
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Magnoliaa(f): 11:11am On Aug 31, 2019
GrabHisBalls:
If we all start giving accounts of our experience with the opposite sex in this matter, this thread will get to page 50.

No gender is guiltless. lol
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Ostrogoth(m): 11:25am On Aug 31, 2019
BORN2RULE20:
SEX IS SWEET BUT........
Have you ever
wondered why God carefully
positioned a membrane of blood in a lady’s sexual opening? It is a tiny membrane that
partially or completely covers the opening of
the vagina. It is called the “HYMEN”.
Why would God-Our Maker put a breakable
tissue full of blood at the very door of the
sexual opening of the female?
Why is it so carefully placed at that entrance,
like a ribbon tied at the entrance of a new
house about to be launched?
Why is it filled with blood that spills away
when it is broken?
Why? Without doubt, the HYMEN IS A GATE!
It was God (our creator) who set that blood-filled vessel there as a covenant blockage, a
sign and a token of a covenant between the
bearer and whoever plunges into her opening.
Before God, the disvirginity of a lady is not a
casual act of fun. It is a serious covenant
struck and confirmed by the blood shed on
that day.
This is God’s way of saying, “Whoever plunges
in to this woman shall only be able to do so by
making a blood covenant to be joined to her
for the rest of his life, from that point onward.
Little wonder why sexual intercourse was
designed by God to take place only and only
after the marriage contract is sealed.
The one
who made the body (the hormones, organs,
nerves, tissues, e.tc) God said it in clear terms
, “Now, the body is not for fornication”.
Anyone who chooses to use the body for
fornication must know that he/she is working
directly against God’s plan and there would
definitely be a consequence either now or at
old age!
There is a spiritual bonding, a supernatural
process that takes place in a lady’s heart to the
first guy that enters in to her especially at that
particular time when the hymen breaks.
There
is no covenant without blood: this is why the
membrane contains enough of it.
As a matter of fact, what happens the first
time a lady has sex is not just sex but an
immersion and a bathing of the man with her
hymen blood to initiate a covenant that is
highly recognized in the spirit realm of both
light and darkness!
The first time this happens
just marks her opening day covenant ceremony
and each subsequent experience goes on to
further refresh or strengthen that covenant or
establish another version of it with another
person.
Many have washed useless boys with that
hymen-blood.
Many have struck irreversible covenants with
men that have nothing to do with their destiny.
Many have shared that hymen blood in sexual
activity with demon-possessed men while some
others have struck such precious covenants
with candle sticks as they exercised sex with it.
If only they knew,many girls who carelessly
allowed themselves to be disvirgined in a bid
to be among the so called “big girls” would
never have done so.
The let me says it in clear terms: “Or do you not
know that he who is joined to a harlot
(through sexual activity) is one with her ?
This is why many girls are not yet married yet
their spiritual composition is already shattered
and imbalanced, because they have mingled
their souls with that of different men.
Dear Singles,know today that there is a definite
proportion of your virtue that leaves you each
time a man enters into you and when that man
leaves you, he leaves with it. Just imagine how
much of yourself would be lost each time a
man enters into you without any properly
signed marriage bond or contract.
Sex is a spiritual affair. A giving of yourself to
another. All of these things have strong and
terrible spiritual implications.
A broken hymen opens you up to the spirit of
the man that broke it, any other spirit
whatsoever that may have mingled with that
man’s spirit, those who have mingled theirs
with him and the spirit of any other man that
enters into you thereafter. The fun part is that
pre-marital sex is not funny at all. What
happens between the lines could be deadly and
dangerous.
The very first day a lady, or a man does that
there will be spiritual transfer of destiny.
Am a Christian, but I couldn't disagree more! All this is legalism as condemned in Galatians. We become brand new creatures in Christ (2 Cor 5 vs 15-21), and we are freed from any covenant other than the one in the blood of Jesus through whom we are redeemed unto God(Rev 5v 9-10). All this covenamt ish is reminiscent of pre Christian beliefs.

Note, am not saying pre marital sex is right, but then two wrongs dont make a right!
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by MNDY(m): 11:27am On Aug 31, 2019
LINTUNE:

Na dem de enjoy and crave for am pass.
Na because men dey too desperate about am and dey exhibit that desperation make women dey form with am. If I know you are desperate to have something I have and see you exhibiting it, I would not give it to you easily.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by MNDY(m): 11:29am On Aug 31, 2019
OP, you are still on this P when some are already making sure they impregnate the girl before proceeding with marriage.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Okoroawusa: 11:39am On Aug 31, 2019
PVC2019:

Certainly not, but on a more serious note, is it not better i pepper your village forks with what you can see and prevent them from spotting you grin grin grin
grin
PVC2019:

Certainly not, but on a more serious note, is it not better i pepper your village forks with what you can see and prevent them from spotting you grin grin grin
how?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:41am On Aug 31, 2019
djoe21:

Women. You'll just love attention. I guess that's how you are wired. It's all good though.

Lol
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 11:41am On Aug 31, 2019
SaintAdah:

They are many out there, of which I am one by God's Grace.
U just have to know that a man is only attracted to his kind of female.
Ive never even had sex. Congrats though.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by 3mmyz(m): 11:43am On Aug 31, 2019
Zinny25:
Do such men exist

You live in the wrong streets dear
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 11:45am On Aug 31, 2019
Alwaysking:
You know I still have to check whether you are virgin or not, or you think I have forgotten
Yes. You have forgotten.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 31, 2019
Mypeople2:
Babe you will find ,provided you people stop begging for money and recharge card .Una too beg for money too much that is why guys demand for sex .But wait o, why girls dey beg like this self ? Una nor dey shame self?
grin No sex no money. Thats my rule. Still havent found any one.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Matam(f): 11:47am On Aug 31, 2019
I rather prefer he ask for sex but also respect my wish when I say no
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 11:47am On Aug 31, 2019
Humility017:

it Is possible Dear....

I have never had sex in any of my relationship....in fact the last one I made it know from the onset...
I see if wrong in the sight of God....
I will be 30 few months time and I wanna keep myself still till marriage....
because God expects that from me...

kiss
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by EduTechTainMent: 11:48am On Aug 31, 2019
PrimadonnaO:

There are really no guarantees about anything, yes. But we can carry out due diligence for ourselves and trust God to perfect the rest.

During counselling, couples are advised to discuss sex... go for medical checkups and all. Would you say that is foolishness? Knowing that the situation could change in the blink of an eye in marriage.

I still stand that a healthy man who finds his woman attractive would nurse an erection now and again... he would proposition for sex knowing that he wouldn't get it. That's being human. I didn't say we would have the sex.

Yes I support premarital Sex talks during premarital counselling and what have you.

Yes I also agree that a healthy man who finds his woman attractive would nurse an erection. This is just the way a man is wired. He even nurses erections just from having sleeping at night wink.

He doesn't hv to ask fr sex however. I disagree with you on this. I refuse to follow the bandwagon of those who are quick to embrace the common narrative that a man cannot control himself when he is with a lady. This belief should change already!!

Do you mean to tell me, you wouldn't feel offended if your man should develop an erections and proposition sex to any lady he finds attractive even after marriage (God forbid. That isn't your portion). Afterall he is only human.

I apologise if I misunderstood you earlier on regarding the premarital sex.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by 3mmyz(m): 11:49am On Aug 31, 2019
pocohantas:
The question is for ladies and there are more men trying to answer and derail the thread.

There is definitely something wrong with the mental condition of most guys in this section.

If it is something that comes with their current age, I wouldn't know. But I hope that is the case, because it would be disastrous if they do not outgrow such condition.

Then they keep yapping about intelligence. Say what? Coming from blokes who are totally non-existent in sections that require brain power? Lol. The delusion is real...

I hate to admit but you're so apt with this response.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by sowilli: 11:51am On Aug 31, 2019
I have been a celibate for close to a year and I made the decision not to have sex before marriage. The few girls I had something for would compromise, I mean they would say yes to sex at sometime. I could tell from our conversations. Aside my religion, saying no to sex will help you set realistic goals in your marriage. It will help you to be more disciplined. It has really helped me.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by MNDY(m): 11:52am On Aug 31, 2019
Acidosis:
You don't need sex to know a man that is 'OK'. It's one of those lies we tell to justify sex before marriage. Unless you're handicapped, blind, or leprous, you would know by simply using your five senses. If you have to test every divk that comes your way to know the best or strong one, then you're a classless and tasteless prostitute.

What you posted only supports testing a man's activeness, not fertility. Nowadays, just to be sure, there are guys who in agreement with the lady achieve pregnancy before proceeding to marry each other.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (18) (Reply)

White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.