Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,261 members, 7,818,887 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? (81876 Views)

Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? / *ladies Be Sincere, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask For Sex Until Marriage?? / The Reason You Should Remain A Virgin Until Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by PrimadonnaO(f): 11:59am On Aug 31, 2019
EduTechTainMent:

Yes I support premarital Sex talks during premarital counselling and what have you.

Yes I also agree that a healthy man who finds his woman attractive would nurse an erection. This is just the way a man is wired. He even nurses erections just from having sleeping at night wink.

He doesn't hv to ask fr sex however. I disagree with you on this. I refuse to follow the bandwagon of those who are quick to embrace the common narrative that a man cannot control himself when he is with a lady. This belief should change already!!

Do you mean to tell me, you wouldn't feel offended if your man should develop an erections and proposition sex to any lady he finds attractive even after marriage (God forbid. That isn't your portion). Afterall he is only human.

I apologise if I misunderstood you earlier on regarding the premarital sex.

@Bolded. Not for other people. Just for me.

That aside, I think we're clear.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by calmnquiet(m): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
theButterfly:
In fact this is the type of man I will only date.

Then let's talk
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by TRACYPETER755(f): 12:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
if the relationship is serious. No because I don't want to know cage myself.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
djoe21:

I know I will find you here. lipsrsealed
grin Why?
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by 3mmyz(m): 12:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
Jjuuddee:
Truth be told those guys exist but trust me they might be getting it somewhere,sometimes we guys can be like that if u really love a girl n don't wana lose her u might not pressure her into it but u ease ur pressure by getting it out there.
To me it's a win win if u nt caught.

Let me clear this statement.

Just because men like that are few doesn't make them inexistent. There are men who having had several sx experiences (good ones) tend to become celibate for whatever reasons.

A guy not making love to his girlfriend doesn't make him a low performer or tiny man or whatever. Lets not forget about principles and morals. We are Humans not beasts. You don't expect every guy out there to be loose.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by 3mmyz(m): 12:11pm On Aug 31, 2019
DameB:
I can date such a man, however the attraction must be there,.
Just because we decide to abstain for reasons best known to us doesn't mean we shouldn't be attracted to each other sexually... Also we must be exclusive.
No cutting show outside

Quite reasonable smiley
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by johnad3(m): 12:13pm On Aug 31, 2019
Any lady whos insterested in a Guy who has 950GB man machine (You know what i mean nah) size

im avail to give it to you hard and you will enjoy

yourself in serious about it. Lets hookup, see my

signature to contact me. [color=#006600][/color]
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by johnad3(m): 12:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
Any lady whos insterested in a Guy who has 950GB man machine (You know what i mean nah) size

signature to contact me.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:15pm On Aug 31, 2019
Shalomc:

Are you high mileage? Just asking...no offense

No I am not
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Rukkydelta(f): 12:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
franchasng:
and I hope u won't ask him for any money, financial favor, material favor, gifts, or any form of material favor If not get a clay and mould your dream man to your own taste, selfish pretenders that will be deceiving one gullible guy with no sex till marriage while fucking some unworthy niggas for free or for fun angry

We are not fighting? undecided
Or are we?
The op just asked a question and I gave my answer.
And relationship isn't sex and money to me.
Thank you
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by 3mmyz(m): 12:18pm On Aug 31, 2019
StupidNLmods:

Thank God i dey exposed o.. If not i would be one of them maga right now grin
They will fvck their life finish and settle down with one gullible guy that knows nothing. Later the guy will come to Nairaland and be asking mumu questions grin

grin this is so funny yet annoying
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by MNDY(m): 12:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
scaramucci:

Boys must stay ahead of the game na.

Lolololololololol
You this guy have turned the topic of this thread inside out.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by pocohantas(f): 12:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
3mmyz:

I hate to admit but you're so apt with this response.

Thank you for being a rational male.
Your type is almost going extinct. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Lordneez(m): 12:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
Funny how everyone seems to find it hard to beleive that there are actually people out there who decide to remain celebate till marriage, i have been in a relationship for more than six years without sex and we plan to remain like that till marriage.
Blackivy27:
grin Yes.
but finding a guy like that is like passing a camel through the eye of a needle. Impossible.
modified: to all the guys quoting me. That they are virgins or married their wives or are in a relationship without sex, kudos to you. You're rare though.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2019
Lordneez:
Funny how everyone seems to find it hard to beleive that there are actually people out there who decide to remain celebate till marriage, i have been in a relationship for more than six years without sex and we plan to remain like that till marriage.
I modified my post. Congrats though.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 31, 2019
Pascopele:
Ladies be sincere,
Would you date a guy that won't ask you for sex until marriage

Thats the kind of man i want .� abeg disease dey town. I can not can�
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Love892(m): 12:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
johnad3:

signature to contact me. [color=#006600][/color]
r u spreading HIV?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 12:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
MNDY:

Lolololololololol
You this guy have turned the topic of this thread inside out.

Try that method and experience things for yourself. Just pretend that you're the one who don't want sex in the relationship. My brother, you won't be the one shifting pants, they will be the ones pulling down your boxers. Sometimes, if a girl call me that she wants to visit, I tell that her I need my space and that I will only agree if she promise not to disturb me for sex. The first thing they do on getting to my place is insult me and accuse me of being full of myself. Well, it always ends up in sex with me accusing them of seduction. They always feel powerful when they seduced you and make you have sex against your will or religious beliefs.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Sammy555(m): 12:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
djoe21:

Really? She's 16? Hmmm.
yes bro
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by MNDY(m): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
scaramucci:

Try that method and experience things for yourself. Just pretend that you're the one who don't want sex in the relationship. My brother, you won't be the one shifting pants, they will be the ones pulling down your boxers. Sometimes, if a girl call me that she wants to visit, I tell that her I need my space and that I will only agree if she promise not to disturb me for sex. The first thing they do on getting to my place is insult me and accuse me of being full of myself. Well, it always ends up in sex with me accusing them of seduction. They always feel powerful when they seduced you and make you have sex against your will or religious beliefs.

I recently discovered something from comments by ladies on a related topic.

It was on 'why women feel like sex is a favour to men and not enjoyed by them too.'

The ladies were of the opinion that they enjoy it more and crave for it more. But men's desperation for it and how men exhibit such desperation makes women do shakara with it.

If you want something that I have and you demonstrate your desperation so much about it, I would not easily give it to you even if I would benefit from giving it to you. I would want you to take it with great importance because you showed me that you are desperate.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by BecaciaBarbie(f): 1:01pm On Aug 31, 2019
Humility017:

awww thanks for this...
you really appreciate your man...
please keep it up...
Thank you. I really do, his kind is rare and I'm super grateful to God for blessing me with such a man.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by jessysparkles(f): 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
nonut:
Queen of England... You're the attention seeking gnat here.
What a kid!!! Get off....
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 31, 2019
MNDY:

It was on 'why women feel like sex is a favour to men and not enjoyed by them too.'

The ladies were of the opinion that they enjoy it more and crave for it more. But men's desperation for it and how men exhibit such desperation makes women do shakara with it.

If you want something that I have and you demonstrate your desperation so much about it, I would not easily give it to you even if I would benefit from giving it to you. I would want you to take it with great importance because you showed me that you are desperate.

Spot on, bro. Guys need to slow down on the desperation.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by merxi55(f): 1:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
Pascopele:
Ladies be sincere,
Would you date a guy that won't ask you for sex until marriage
i will respect and love him more

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by 3mmyz(m): 1:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
pocohantas:

Thank you for being a rational male.
Your type is almost going extinct. cheesy

Thanks but trust me they're better and lots of Gentlemen observing this thread.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by nonut: 1:39pm On Aug 31, 2019
jessysparkles:

What a kid!!! Get off....
Like seriously?

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by 3mmyz(m): 1:40pm On Aug 31, 2019
MNDY:

I see no lies here

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by nonut: 1:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
scaramucci:

Spot on, bro. Guys need to slow down on the desperation.
The only people who are desperate to sleep with women are immature guys, especially teenagers and broke guys.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by harrwix(m): 1:43pm On Aug 31, 2019
Candycrushy:
With all of my heart, body and soul, gladly i will accept

Its a pity they are no longer in existent in this part of the world

There are still guys who would stand out for a no sex relationship... The issue is knowing where to find them.

90% of guys who make such decisions are out of religious beliefs than moral.... I cannot speak for ladies though.

So if you meet a Christian brother, there is a 95% chance that he will prefer to keep sexual acts till after marriage. But the issue now lie that most ladies might not find such guys and such relationship attractive. Some that stays , still find ways to find warmth outside and act all cool with the innocent guy.
Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by Arsenate(m): 1:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
3mmyz:

I hate to admit but you're so apt with this response.
What a simp you are. That lady you quoted constantly makes condescending comments about males on this section but here you licking her asssss.

I hate your type.

4 Likes

Re: Ladies, Would You Date A Guy That Won't Ask You For Sex Until Marriage? by 3mmyz(m): 1:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
Arsenate:

What a simp you are. That lady you quoted constantly makes condescending comments about males on this section but here you licking her asssss.

I hate your type.

Oga before you hate me for no just cause try to discern collectively

I'm not saying she's all perfect. I quoted her all because we shared similar thoughts on this thread. Which if you remove hatred, you'd see the picture clearly.

Never let hate disuade you from seeing the truth.

I would commend you anyday we share similar thoughts irrespective of the hate u give.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

White Girl And Her Dog Fighting With Her Nigerian Boyfriend Ex-girlfriend(pics) / Handsome Nigerian Man Weds His Pretty American Bride In Texas, USA (Photos) / Two Half-Nude Ladies Beat Me Mercilessly In My Boyfriend's House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.