Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,381 members, 7,829,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? (72863 Views)

Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? / Indian Girls Say They Like Endowed Black Guys / Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by salford: 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2019
Iamgrey5:
Yes, they usually very polite in those places which could be a cultural shock for a person coming out of Nigeria, but majority are not better than average Trumpist when it comes to some deep rooted believes
ofcourse. When you are holding a mic and a camera, very few would tell the truth for the fear of being labelled a racist or someone with prejudice views.

2 Likes

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by WorWorBoy: 9:17pm On Aug 29, 2019

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by AgreatMan: 9:19pm On Aug 29, 2019
Iamgrey5:
They would definitely not be honest with a black guy holding a mic, would they ?

Some of them won't really mind, majority of them might be fascinated by the idea of dating a black guy just like black guys are also fascinated by the idea of dating a white lady.

Still, a vast majority of them would probably prefer to date a Russian guy.

They are very polite in the public in Eastern Europe due to their past experience of communism don't be fooled by their rethorics and kind gestures.

They actually do like blacks because blacks r d ones who can match their unending sexual desires.

But they can be initially rude n I cannot tolerate that initial rudeness so we don't vibe. I personally know 4 blacks dating Russians, 3 Nigerian and one from Benin.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Iamgrey5(m): 9:20pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ugosample:

anybody should date whoever

no big deal.

no one should see a white babe dating a black man as a big deal
or vice versa

just do you
I have noticed that you have very utopian idea of what the world should be grin

I am tempted to ask if you read a lot of princess stories while you were a child..

I am just joking oh grin

3 Likes

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Iamgrey5(m): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
AgreatMan:

They actually do like blacks because blacks r d ones who can match their unending sexual desires.

But they can be initially rude n I cannot tolerate that initial rudeness so we don't vibe. I personally know 4 blacks dating Russians, 3 Nigerian and one from Benin.
I know some of them are fascinated about the idea of dating black guys because they don't have black citizens in Eastern Europe.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by BlackSaints: 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
WorWorBoy:
Black women beautiful? shocked shocked

Black women are cheap ugly bitches, especially Nigeria women.

Beautiful my foot. grin grin
Lol grin grin

Khia how are you? grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by iDRAW(m): 9:21pm On Aug 29, 2019
Ugosample:

anybody should date whoever

no big deal.

no one should see a white babe dating a black man as a big deal
or vice versa

just do you

You're probably miseducated about the race thing altogether... try googling lectures by Dr. Amos Wilson, Dr. Umar Johnson, or follow #BrothaHassan & #Olayinka7in3 on IG. Follow up for 24 hours then feel free to unfollow if what you read by them is false.

Don't believe everything you read until you research yourself... Google is your friend anyway wink

2 Likes

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by AgreatMan: 9:24pm On Aug 29, 2019
Iamgrey5:
I know some of them are fascinated about the idea of dating black guys because they don't have black citizens in Eastern Europe.

True, some are excited about blacks because they have a fetish for blacks. They just want to mark it off their checklist that they rode a black guy....the only problem is that they usually get hooked n want more like cocaine
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by iDRAW(m): 9:26pm On Aug 29, 2019
WorWorBoy:

I'm talking from personal experience with my grandma, my Mama, Sister and girlfriend; all beautiful and gorgeous. And even if my girlfriend misbehave tomorrow I still won't give up on loving another beautiful dark skinned woman.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by pocohantas(f): 9:27pm On Aug 29, 2019
Iamgrey5:
They would definitely not be honest with a black guy holding a mic, would they ?

Some of them won't really mind, majority of them might be fascinated by the idea of dating a black guy just like black guys are also fascinated by the idea of dating a white lady.

Still, a vast majority of them would probably prefer to date a Russian guy.

They are very polite in the public in Eastern Europe due to their past experience of communism don't be fooled by their rethorics and kind gestures.

Lol. They can pretend like they don't know that. Russians that are racist. They would date out of curiosity (you know the whole black guys are studs thing) and probably tick that on their wish list. When it comes to long term relationships, they rather go for their kind.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by lexy2014: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
BlackAdam55:
Op how is life over there in Russia? how do they treat black people? how are you dealing with Racism?

D WC hosted by Russia was enough to douse d stereotypes about associating Russia with racism

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Ewedegubbler: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
if you want to see where white girls avoid black guys then go to South Africa. it is not only xenophobia that is active in that country, racism is live and well in SA.. Both overt and covert. infact, racism is paddling canoe In South Africa... mind you, I be South African citizen oooo

7 Likes

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Skelewu: 9:28pm On Aug 29, 2019
madenigga:
Nigerians are the most attractive and intelligent set of black people on earth;

Meanwhile

I am a Nigerian from Imo and

I have an idea that i think would really help imo state greatly. Especially its economy.

I am of the notion that Okorochas Eastern palm university should not be used as a campus of IMSU.
Let the status quo remain or they shift it to Mbano zone as Rochas planned.

Instead let the Eastern palm University be used as a transport university, it would be the first in the south since the only available one is at Katsina.

This would naturally attract investment and improve the economy, cause i sense Nigeria is about to withness a boom in that sector.

WHATS YOUR TAKE

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by AgreatMan: 9:31pm On Aug 29, 2019
pocohantas:

Lol. They can pretend like they don't know that. Russians that are racist. They would date out of curiosity (you know the whole black guys are studs thing) and probably tick that on their wish list. When it comes to long term relationships, they rather go for their kind.

True, only that most times, they hooked once they taste it.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by WorWorBoy: 9:32pm On Aug 29, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Nobody: 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
afrorossiyatv:
Today I went to the streets of Saint Petersburg Russia and asked Russian girls if they like dating black guys.

There are so many stereotypes and western propaganda about Russians mostly from people who haven't set in Russia. One of the stereotypes is on how Russians absolutely hate black people so today I decided to hear from Russian girls themselves about what they think about black guys.

Here is what Russia girls have to say about black guys

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18rimPEF1kY

Please watch the video, like and share if you enjoy watching such content and would like to see more.

World over, Women are generally not racists or supremacists....Na men get that problem.

Like my cousin who lived in Ukraine for 6 years told me, 0% of Ukrainian women are racists n 90% of Ukrainian men are racists.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Iamgrey5(m): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
pocohantas:

True, but Nigeria guys way Sharp still dey hook them oh grin

But there is not much advantage hooking a Russian babe tbh.

Most Nigeria guys on the street prefer to hook German, Finnish or something more western European.

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by pocohantas(f): 9:34pm On Aug 29, 2019
AgreatMan:

True, only that most times, they hooked once they taste it.

Taste what? I don't know what is wrong with the Nigerian man seeking validation on the most mundane things. You for kuku turn sex slave na.

4 Likes

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by BlackAdam55(m): 9:39pm On Aug 29, 2019
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by wayodude(m): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
Without saying yes or no to if they like 'black guys' or not....for those who have never been abroad, one day you will go abroad and then you will know grin

For those who have been, you already know but don't say anything...let's keep hearing stuff like this lol

And for general info. The term black guys is too generic to have any real meaning. that some sexy Russian, Ukrainian etc girl will date someone like Tyrese or Idris Elba doesn't mean she will date Mr IBU or Nkem Owoh..you get the drift abi? cheesy

Still though come and see for yourself. wink

5 Likes

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by pocohantas(f): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
Iamgrey5:
True, but Nigeria guys way Sharp still dey hook them oh grin

But there is not much advantage hooking a Russian babe tbh.

Most Nigeria guys on the street prefer to hook German, Finnish or something more western European.

Una dey behave unaselves once you cross that our international airport na. grin

Na only American I wan hook, maybe German.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by mamajj17(f): 9:42pm On Aug 29, 2019
WorWorBoy:

Including your Mummy? embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Ugosample(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
iDRAW:

You're probably miseducated about the race thing altogether... try googling lectures by Dr. Amos Wilson, Dr. Umar Johnson, or follow #BrothaHassan & #Olayinka7in3 on IG. Follow up for 24 hours then feel free to unfollow if what you read by them is false.

Don't believe everything you read until you research yourself... Google is your friend anyway wink

I have been a big fan of Umar Johnson

I don't know who the others are

I agree with most of what he says

especially on how black folks should conduct themselves

But I disagree witg his stance on inter racial relationships

That negro calls the CIA Cocaine Importation Agency Lmao

hahahahahahaha cheesy cheesy grin

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Dinho20(m): 9:44pm On Aug 29, 2019
NOT A BIG DEAL

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by nonut: 9:46pm On Aug 29, 2019
pocohantas:

Who even wants a long term relationship with a whitey wey no sabi speak English?
Na to smash and run!
Who long term relationship epp?
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 29, 2019
pocohantas:

Una dey behave unaselves once you cross that our international airport na. grin

Na only American I wan hook, maybe German.

Salacious obnoxious mode activated

As just the tip chick, na Japanese man go fit you. Those guys are only tip anyway tongue
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by madridsta007(m): 9:51pm On Aug 29, 2019
TimFisher2:
undecided

i don't understand you this man!

you go round interviewing people about their life,culture,whether they eat nigerian jollof rice,how they sleep,how they sex to know whether they are racist or not

Don't worry Putin never handle you!

You live with Buhari and Abba Kyari so much that you think everyone is like them.

Russia is in need of good PR. That’s why they hosted the World Cup. That’s why this fellow’s channel will be encouraged and not shut down. The whites are very strategic in their thinking and not emotional. They look at long-term benefits and optimise it. Hence they came to Africa, colonised it despite the terrain, the mosquitoes, the language and resistance. When the BBC, for instance, projects Russia's supposed racism, Russia will bring out this video and say, "look at recent evidence from a black man, from our Russian girls that we are not a racist society." And the debate would end.

The white man is a thinker. The black man, an emotive man.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 29, 2019
TimFisher2:
undecided

i don't understand you this man!

you go round interviewing people about their life,culture,whether they eat nigerian jollof rice,how they sleep,how they sex to know whether they are racist or not

Don't worry Putin never handle you!

This is the era where people make many on you tube... dude just want to form a style for himself to drive traffic to his video and he’ll be smiling to the bank and you’ll keep insulting him

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by foster212: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
Of course they do. I know of one.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by WorWorBoy: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by wristbangle: 9:53pm On Aug 29, 2019
madenigga:
Nigerians are the most attractive and intelligent set of black people on earth;

Meanwhile

I am a Nigerian from Imo and

I have an idea that i think would really help imo state greatly. Especially its economy.

I am of the notion that Okorochas Eastern palm university should not be used as a campus of IMSU.
Let the status quo remain or they shift it to Mbano zone as Rochas planned.

Instead let the Eastern palm University be used as a transport university, it would be the first in the south since the only available one is at Katsina.

This would naturally attract investment and improve the economy, cause i sense Nigeria is about to withness a boom in that sector.

WHATS YOUR TAKE

Good opinion
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by ZaneleMncube: 9:54pm On Aug 29, 2019
PureGoldh:
Oyibo girls like Blacks.

People outside the country can attest to this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small / In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) / Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.