Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? (72873 Views)

Reasons Young Girls Date Married Men? / Indian Girls Say They Like Endowed Black Guys / Leaked Chat: "Black Guys Have Low Self-esteem And Love Us" - White Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by HealingHeart(m): 6:34am On Aug 31, 2019
khia:

Yes but black men are more than willing participants to breed themselves out with those Beckys, hence this topic.

Not a black man like me. I'm kind of racist, you know. I'm not a fan of interracial marriage. Not that I don't find white women attractive, but I believe there is more to marriage than physical attraction.

Every race is genetically unique product of thousands of years of evolution. Race mixing or interracial marriage is a factor that contributes to race extinction.

At this rate of race mixing going up in Europe or America, a point will be reached where whites will become an endangered tribe. This will not be pretty.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by mamajj17(f): 7:35am On Aug 31, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
I don't get you ooo, after calling me a M0ron you're asking if i understand German undecided

My dear l never called you slowpoke and l will never did, if you felt insulted from me then "AM VERY SORRY" the Life is indeed very short....Let us live in Love grin grin wink
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 9:42am On Aug 31, 2019
HealingHeart:

Not a black man like me. I'm kind of racist, you know. I'm not a fan of interracial marriage. Not that I don't find white women attractive, but I believe there is more to marriage than physical attraction.

Every race is genetically unique product of thousands of years of evolution. Race mixing or interracial marriage is a factor that contributes to race extinction.

At this rate of race mixing going up in Europe or America, a point will be reached where whites will become an endangered tribe. This will not be pretty.

Being against interracial relationships doesn't mean that you are a racist. Black men procreate with white females all of the time, those biracial children 8 out of 10 times procreate with whites or non blacks.

Black men then look at their grandkids and can't see any black in the children. This makes the black man extremely happy and proud that he has bred the African out of his offsprings. To you I give many props for your wisdom. Sweetheart keep your bloodline pure.

PS...The white race is becoming an endangered species in America today because the white race is an outcast
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 31, 2019
mamajj17:

My dear l never called you slowpoke and l will never did, if you felt insulted from me then[b]AM VERY SORRY" the Life is indeed very short....Let us live in Love[/b] grin grin wink

At the bold I don't know if you are making fun of me or what. Ok, let me pretend I believed you. smiley

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by mamajj17(f): 10:31am On Aug 31, 2019
WorWorBoy2:

At the bold I don't know if you are making fun of me or what. ok let me pretend I believed you. smiley

grin angry grin grin u sef, u no be Man, take me for word jare, Cheer Up dear cheesy

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Nobody: 10:35am On Aug 31, 2019
mamajj17:

grin angry grin grin u sef, u no be Man, take me for word jare, Cheer Up dear cheesy
Owk.. smiley

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by mamajj17(f): 10:38am On Aug 31, 2019
WorWorBoy2:
Owk.. smiley
Am glad you did grin wink

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 31, 2019
mamajj17:

Am glad you did grin wink
I know right? smiley

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by HealingHeart(m): 3:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
khia:

Being against interracial relationships doesn't mean that you are a racist.

Not according to the mainstream media and academia. Interracial marriage is one aspect you're not allowed to discuss the cons. This is despite the fact that even notable black men like Malcolm X & Muhammad Ali opposed it.

Black men procreate with white females all of the time, those biracial children 8 out of 10 times procreate with whites or non blacks.

Black men then look at their grandkids and can't see any black in the children. This makes the black man extremely happy and proud that he has bred the African out of his offsprings. To you I give many props for your wisdom. Sweetheart keep your bloodline pure.

Hmm... Abomination. Due respect to those in interracial marriages, but there is need to address the cons, the ecological, social or cultural.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 4:30pm On Sep 01, 2019
HealingHeart:

Not according to the mainstream media and academia. Interracial marriage is one aspect you're not allowed to discuss the cons. This is despite the fact that even notable black men like Malcolm X & Muhammad Ali opposed it.

Hmm... Abomination. Due respect to those in interracial marriages, but there is need to address the cons, the ecological, social or cultural.

I did address the cons. Black men breeding themselves out and creating more non-blacks is an abomination against God. No respect is due to the interracial marriages. The Bible says to be equally yoked and not to marry women of other nations because those women will lead you against God and have you worshipping their God. This has been proven to be true because those other nations have black men worshipping their white Jesus.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Bigcowhorn: 9:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
khia:

I did address the cons. Black men breeding themselves out and creating more non-blacks is an abomination against God. No respect is due to the interracial marriages. The Bible says to be equally yoked and not to marry women of other nations because those women will lead you against God and have you worshipping their God. This has been proven to be true because those other nations have black men worshipping their white Jesus.

Don't be such a racist for christ sake

1 Like

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Don't be such a racist for christ sake

You don't know what a racist is.
I'm speaking the truth.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Sep 01, 2019
spiritedtete:
Russian and Ukrainian babes are the most beautiful and complete set of blonds i have seen in my life... big boobs and big asses. Menh! You wanna give a try? cheesy

They are also very addictive.. they hardly let go even when they cheat on you .. very ready to learn your culture...

If Russian girls were black they did be a Nigerian... agbero girls plenty for there too lol

Na still few of dem sweet sha... u need to.try blacks girls. grin they are wonderfully awesome in bed.

Eheheheh
russian girls wit big ukwus? where u see dat one?
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Bigcowhorn: 9:51pm On Sep 01, 2019
khia:

You don't know what a racist is.
I'm speaking the truth.

So cos you are speaking the truth i don't know shit? You need to be dealt with in the privacy of a bedroom and it looks that responsibility falls to me seeing as Deepfeel has gone and gotten married
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 9:55pm On Sep 01, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

So cos you are speaking the truth i don't know shit? You need to be dealt with in the privacy of a bedroom and it looks that responsibility falls to me seeing as Deepfeel has gone and gotten married

You don't know the difference between racism and prejudices if you did you wouldn't have made that post to me.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Deepfeel(m): 10:06pm On Sep 01, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Who is married haba am still single and free like a bird Kia don't mind bigcowhorn
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Bigcowhorn: 10:24pm On Sep 01, 2019
khia:

You don't know the difference between racism and prejudices if you did you wouldn't have made that post to me.

I suppose racism is when a black man bleaches his skin to white and Prejudice is when you assume i don't know shit when i know enough to get you pregnant
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Bigcowhorn: 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

Who is married haba am still single and free like a bird Kia don't mind bigcowhorn

undecided Polygamous he goat

and you misspelled her name on purpose. Una two dey quarrel or what?
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 10:27pm On Sep 01, 2019
Freehuman:

Why do you guys call white women "Becky" . Beyonce freely uses that description in her songs but y'all still play the race card when a white uses the so called "n word".

Also Beyonce wasn't talking about white girls in that song. She said Becky with the "Good Hair" she's talking about biracials. White girls don't have "Good Hair."
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 10:37pm On Sep 01, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I suppose racism is when a black man bleaches his skin to white and Prejudice is when you assume i don't know shit when i know enough to get you pregnant

LMAO grin Sex is always on your mind. A black man who bleaches his skin isn't racism but self hatred, prejudice is when you prejudge someone and base your opinion of them on preconceived stereotypes.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Bigcowhorn: 10:40pm On Sep 01, 2019
khia:

LMAO grin Sex is always on your mind. A black man who bleaches his skin isn't racism but self hatred, prejudice is when you prejudge someone and base your opinion of them on stereotypes.

Racism

Prejudice

Two nice words. Even if i do not know the meaning of either don't think i could have goggled it? The humor in my reply was lost on hy cos you do not have sex on your mind.

Hell babe, sex is good for you!
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 10:52pm On Sep 01, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Racism

Prejudice

Two nice words. Even if i do not know the meaning of either don't think i could have goggled it? The humor in my reply was lost on hy cos you do not have sex on your mind.

Hell babe, sex is good for you!
The humor wasn't lost hence the laughing face. grin. I agree sex is good for you, it relieves stress, it helps to burn calories, it emotionally connects you with your partner, it creates life, and it just feels good if you have a partner who takes the time to please you.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 10:56pm On Sep 01, 2019
Deepfeel:

Well you did post that your stank azz wife was back. grin
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Bigcowhorn: 10:57pm On Sep 01, 2019
khia:
The humor wasn't lost hence the laughing face. grin. I agree sex is good for you, it relieves stress, it helps to burn calories, it emotionally connects you with your partner, it creates life, and it just feels good if you have a partner who takes the time to please you.

Ahh, now we are getting somewhere ain't we?

Yeah, sex is really good for you, particularly when I'm going to be involved. I will take a very long time on you never fear. I got big plans for you
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 11:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Ahh, now we are getting somewhere ain't we?

Yeah, sex is really good for you, particularly when I'm going to be involved. I will take a very long time on you never fear. I got big plans for you

I have a man though. tongue
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by TigrisLegend: 11:05pm On Sep 01, 2019
khia:

I have a man though. tongue

Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 11:07pm On Sep 01, 2019
TigrisLegend:

What is your complaint? angry
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by TigrisLegend: 11:09pm On Sep 01, 2019
khia:

What is your complaint? angry

I give up on you
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 11:10pm On Sep 01, 2019
TigrisLegend:

I give up on you

Do I know you? undecided
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by khia: 11:17pm On Sep 01, 2019
TigrisLegend:

Bigcowhorn

My moniker got banned minutes ago after i sabotaged the thread of a stupid bastard. Came back with moniker 8. The rest are under ban

grin grin yousa bad boy.
Re: Do Russian Girls Date Black Guys? by Deepfeel(m): 7:25am On Sep 02, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

undecided Polygamous he goat

and you misspelled her name on purpose. Una two dey quarrel or what?
Hahaha grin no we, are good

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

In This Type Of Colourful Relationship: Who Is The Real Fool? (picture) / Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives / Those Big Aunties That Disvirgin Us When We Were Small

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.