Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,742 members, 7,813,433 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs (43678 Views)

Curvy Sexy Woman Shaking Her Big Breast Online Got People Talking / Cherry Entafield Shadowbanned On Instagram After Dancing Braless With Boobs / Lady Blasted By Nigerians For Shaking Her Boobs While Blending Tomatoes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by Celebrityblog: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
Beautiful Nigerian Youth Corper, Cherry is under fire over a video of her that emerged online today.

In the video the Rapper, Actress And Doctor was seen doing what she knows how to do best, shaking her boobs.

Cherry Entafield started making waves when she introduced boobs shaking to her music career.

Prior to that, nobody cared to listen to her music, but immediately she incorporated breast shaking, she started gaining attention.

Her followers on social media increased rapidly and national newspapers got her interviewed

But the young lady is being criticized for always in the habit of shaking her chest.

A Nigerian Instagram user, Danakpeji thinks she may find it difficult to get a husband: "Last last dem go dey enter from one church to another all in the name of husband, na dem."

But another replied him and told him the rapper doctor, Cherry, may make a better wife than the 'holy holy' sisters.

Another user said: "This madness has gone beyond normal"

Watch the video that got her called out

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/08/video-cherry-entafield-shakes-it-again.html?m=1

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by Celebrityblog: 8:48pm On Aug 15, 2019
Watch the video HERE

4 Likes

Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by rosy1992(f): 9:26pm On Aug 15, 2019
people can do anything just to trend online.

12 Likes

Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by onecornerboy(m): 9:28pm On Aug 15, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:39pm On Aug 15, 2019
If I talk, internet will ban me

8 Likes

Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by stamapro(m): 10:08pm On Aug 15, 2019
A doctor of bresst

2 Likes

Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by SolexxBarry(m): 10:33pm On Aug 15, 2019
This is Nigeria,do what pay your bills

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by BBBmall25: 11:27pm On Aug 15, 2019
rosy1992:
Beau. Xup
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by Maxcollins042(m): 11:36pm On Aug 15, 2019
cry

Parents should not force their wards into taking a career path that they do not find fascinating.

This medical doctor in the making cum boobs shaker is clearly a victim of the my-child-will-be-a-medical-doctor from her parents whereas her destiny lies in boobs shaking.

It's well.

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by ct2: 11:46pm On Aug 15, 2019
Olosho is a goal

7 Likes

Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by TSRC: 1:06am On Aug 16, 2019
Maxcollins042:
cry

Parents should not force their wards into taking a career path that they do not find fascinating. This medical doctor in the making cum boobs shaker is a victim of the my-child-will-be-a-medical-doctor from her parents. It's well.
NA video vixen be her destiny.

7 Likes

Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by starbuck(f): 1:20am On Aug 16, 2019
Just to answer 'Nwa m bụ dọkịta' undecided undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by Yakade(m): 6:35am On Aug 16, 2019
I like breasts but this one ain't moving me. Dirty looking thing.

7 Likes

Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by Kingluqman(m): 8:56am On Aug 16, 2019
Is it your bressss?

grin
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by cassidy1996(m): 11:04am On Aug 16, 2019
yeye.... breast
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by Blazebond(m): 11:24am On Aug 16, 2019
If that dumb stupid dirty and bitter tacha can get into big brother naija by shaking her stretchmark saggy breasts then why won't this inteligent and pretty doctor try her luck by continually juggling her breast,she knows if she continues this breast dance then her chances of participating in the next edition of big brother naija is high.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by wakes: 11:39am On Aug 16, 2019
ka itsa tso i va.
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by Fourwinds: 11:40am On Aug 16, 2019
rosy1992:
hmmmmm....local man wan suck breast be that ooooo
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by lennsmart(m): 11:41am On Aug 16, 2019
check my signature
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by isram: 11:42am On Aug 16, 2019
Ewu igbo
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by Junkie1: 11:47am On Aug 16, 2019
undecided
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by mixta140: 11:48am On Aug 16, 2019
Inside life
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by superior1: 11:48am On Aug 16, 2019
When Olosho heart carries high IQ.

2 Likes

Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by TOPCRUISE(m): 11:49am On Aug 16, 2019
When she realized Nigerian men are gullible then she got the attention that she yearned for.
These men will say she is ugly, she is a shame, she has sagging boobs but yet they are giving her the attention, the visits and the likes she wanted on her social media page

1 Like

Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by Agugbadin: 11:50am On Aug 16, 2019
Cherry If you know how ugly you are you won't be exposing you ugly Manish body. You are ugliest doctor I have ever seen, No person will ever want to tell you so as not to offend you. Your ugliness is same as that of a BAT
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by ikombe: 11:51am On Aug 16, 2019
Contact me for your Gym and Exercise equipment both Home and Commercial Use

check my signature and profile for more info.

Delivery Within Lagos. Waybill outside lagos.
Re: Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs by Agugbadin: 11:55am On Aug 16, 2019
Oluwasaeon:
If I talk, internet will ban me

Talk me we hear

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fashion Designer Gives Out Female Apprentice To Male Customer For Sex / Igbo Man Checks Out His Fiancee's Backside In Lovely Pre-Wedding Photos / Guys, If You Want Your Lady To Respect You, Do This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.