Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,636 members, 7,813,104 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:05 AM

I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye (39954 Views)

Shites Storm Abuja, Kill A Deputy Police Commissioner / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo / Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by GistmoreNG: 4:13am On Aug 30, 2019
The Senator representing Kogi West, Dino Melaye has denied that he wanted to serve as the deputy governor to a former governor of the state, Captain Idris Wada.

In a statement on Thursday by his media aide, Gideon Ayodele, the senator stated that the information was meant stop the emergence of Melaye as the candidate of the Peoples Democratic Party in the September 3 governorship primary.

“Capt. Idris Wada lost the last election as a sitting governor and it makes no sense that Dino Melaye, a man with better idea and clearer vision, will queue behind such an aspirant,” the statement read in part.

See more; http://gistmore.com/i-cant-be-a-deputy-governor-dino-melaye

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by GistmoreNG: 4:14am On Aug 30, 2019
wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by cenaman(m): 4:27am On Aug 30, 2019
DINO the kogi political cabal.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by saheedbadmus(m): 4:28am On Aug 30, 2019
ride on dino...Go for the seat...Incoming Gov

86 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 4:42am On Aug 30, 2019
U better a street thug

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Rootprof(m): 4:49am On Aug 30, 2019
The rumour no even make sense,how can a whole senator Dino be deputy governor ( a position that as been reduced to ceremonial post ) . All I pray for kogi is to be free from bad governance and better future.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by b3llo(m): 5:00am On Aug 30, 2019
Rootprof:
The rumour no even make sense,how can a whole senator Dino be deputy governor ( a position that as been reduced to ceremonial post ) . All I pray for kogi is to be free from bad governance and better future.
The current Deputy Governor of Bauchi State was once a Senator. It's all about Choice.

66 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Wiifesnatcher(m): 5:23am On Aug 30, 2019
the same election that bello had won already? bello had enough money to finance vote buying from state and federal govt back up but you will solely finance yourself as Wike the grand financial won't risk that again after what the national party did against his dictatorship wish

kogi election is long gone, I just hope promising youths stay off in the election because is gonna be bloody, bello na corporate thug

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by kestolove95(m): 5:45am On Aug 30, 2019
Guy calm down u can't rule kogi

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Cajal(m): 5:45am On Aug 30, 2019
PDP tickets is between 3 very related blood families
Captain Alhaji Idris wada
Eng.Alahji musa wada
Alahaji Idris ibraheem Abubakr

if u know. U know

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by yinkus6750(m): 5:53am On Aug 30, 2019
Let's the primaries come and end first.
Everyone will know his stand.
By the time you loose your senate seat, you will know that del gov is also a big post.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by 3rdavefarms(m): 5:56am On Aug 30, 2019
Dino will soon contest for house of assembly in that state if care is not taken

Mr Ferrari
Senator Bugatti
Engr Gwagon

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by helinues: 5:58am On Aug 30, 2019
Dino, a man with better idea..

Chai, satan shaking his head uncontrollably

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by crackhouse(m): 6:31am On Aug 30, 2019
How can the fenator of the fedral Refublic become a defuty gobernor? Is that not an insult to the federal refubblic?.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by PureGoldh(m): 6:33am On Aug 30, 2019
Issoryt....kogi people will humble you with their votes come November 16.

No dey do or talk pass yourself nii grin

Let the people speak with their votes for you if they truly want you as their Governor...

Shekina wink

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Smithkafors(m): 6:34am On Aug 30, 2019
kestolove95:
How can you be in your house and decide who rules kogi,Nigerians are terrible and don't know what they want.

18 Likes 6 Shares

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by RiyadhGoddess(f): 6:35am On Aug 30, 2019
That's what is called, Knowing Your Worth.
Read my signature
Follow me on twitter

Psalm 91:14-16 DECLARATION : The Lord will deliver you from the snare of the fowler. Anyone who has set a trap for your soul, the Lord will deliver you.
Good morning FAM. Thank God it's Friday.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Bluezy13(m): 6:40am On Aug 30, 2019
This contention does not hold water

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by WonderManly(m): 6:41am On Aug 30, 2019
My own Mr. Dino is the incoming and awaiting Kogi state Governor. Whether you like it or not!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Kingluqman(m): 6:41am On Aug 30, 2019
...then become a councilor na

grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Eteka1(m): 6:56am On Aug 30, 2019
I don't see Dino defeating GYB.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by BBBmall25: 6:56am On Aug 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Already He Is A Known Comedian

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by aolawale025: 6:57am On Aug 30, 2019
Governor Dino loading

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by respect80(m): 7:41am On Aug 30, 2019
Kogi is just a moderate description of what Nigeria is as a country. i.e Kogi as a state has a mild version of every problem Nigeria has as a country.
It is multi-ethnic and with the two major religions (Christianity and Islam) being practiced amounting to almost 50 and 49 % of her population respectively, and about 0.2 and 0.8% being non religious and traditionalists respectively.
When election comes, competence, merit and, capability are thrown into the air leaving the whole thing to boil down to religion and ethnicity which are the banes of rational thinking and the people's ability to make the right choice.
You can't be doing the same thing often and often while expecting a different result.

Until Kogites restructure their minds and free themselves from the shackles of religious and ethnic influence in their politics, the parasitic relationship between their development and bad governance will continue to thrive.

I hope the outcome of the coming election reflects the true will of the majority.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by maxiuc(m): 7:46am On Aug 30, 2019
cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by abumeinben(m): 7:46am On Aug 30, 2019
He wee be laslas

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by money121(m): 7:48am On Aug 30, 2019
Ok

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by kettle84(m): 7:48am On Aug 30, 2019
Dino the Amazon bulldozer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by vibbb: 7:49am On Aug 30, 2019
Can't even allow someone like Dino to deputized me.

To smart, rugged and intelligent to be second in command.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by ITbomb(m): 7:49am On Aug 30, 2019
This one go worse pass Fayose in street madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by itsme01: 7:49am On Aug 30, 2019
cool

Buhari still get the remote he used in Osun for the Tinubus

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Jonathan Meets Buhari In Closed Door Meeting In Abuja ( Photo) / Rotimi Amaechi Interacts With Passengers In A Commercial Boat At CMS / EFCC Storms Parktonian Hotel Lagos, Snatches Key, Breaks Into Rooms - Gazette

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.