Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,729 members, 7,831,318 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye (39978 Views)

Shites Storm Abuja, Kill A Deputy Police Commissioner / "I Was Never Framed Up For Fighting Jonathan" - Dino Melaye Shares Photo / Man Gets Federal Job With The Help Of Dino Melaye. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Tareq1105: 10:34am On Aug 30, 2019
crackhouse:
How can the fenator of the fedral Refublic become a defuty gobernor? Is that not an insult to the federal refubblic?.

Why not if the aim is to Serve but we all know that the reverse is the case in Nigeria where the sole aim and contention is to Loot more than the Governor.
Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by NkemChukwudi: 10:56am On Aug 30, 2019
These media aides are very dangerous, imagine

"Dino Melaye, a man with better idea and clearer vision" shocked

You no go make heaven Mr media aide.
Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by DevilhimseIf: 11:05am On Aug 30, 2019
[s]
NkemChukwudi:
These media aides are very dangerous, imagine

"Dino Melaye, a man with better idea and clearer vision" shocked

You no go make heaven Mr media aide.
[/s]
Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Leo588(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2019
b3llo:
The current Deputy Governor of Bauchi State was once a Senator. It's all about Choice.
The circumstances differs
Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by piagetskinner(m): 12:55pm On Aug 30, 2019
kestolove95:
Guy calm down u can't rule kogi

Who are you to decide who rules and who doesn’t?

With your wide nose like lekki toll
Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
respect80:
Kogi is just a moderate description of what Nigeria is as a country. i.e Kogi as a state has a mild version of every problem Nigeria has as a country.
It is multi-ethnic and with the two major religions (Christianity and Islam) being practiced amounting to almost 50 and 49 % of her population respectively, and about 0.2 and 0.8% being non religious and traditionalists respectively.
When election comes, competence, merit and, capability are thrown into the air leaving the whole thing to boil down to religion and ethnicity which are the banes of rational thinking and the people's ability to make the right choice.
You can't be doing the same thing often and often while expecting a different result.

Until Kogites restructure their minds and free themselves from the shackles of religious and ethnic influence in their politics, the parasitic relationship between their development and bad governance will continue to thrive.

I hope the outcome of the coming election reflects the true will of the majority.

But what happen now to Audu son?

I was thinking he will be the good choice, I heard him lamenting over ticket denial
Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by rajoys: 3:57pm On Aug 30, 2019
calyto:

How a Yagba man who are the minority in Kogi State want to win Idris Wada who is Igala(Majority)and a former governor is what I want to see.

Forget about all these your media hype, Dino is Yagba. Ebira even have more population than them, not to talk of Igala. You guys overrate this man because he's always on the media shouting
Thank you so much Calyto. You just hit the nail at the head. Dino comes from the minority part of Kogi which is Okun, the Yoruba speaking part of Kogi. He is not even a Yagba man but Yagba is part of Yoruba speaking people that make up Okun in Kogi. Believe me Dino can not withstand any Kogi Igala man in any election. This is even more so when the stake involve is that of a Governor. Mark my word, an Igala man will certainly emerge as PDP candidate after their Primary Election in Sep 3 and that man has higher degree of probabilities of winning the contest to become the Governor. If I were him(Dino), I will accept to be Deputy of any Igala candidate now, win with the person and prepare to contest for Governor in 4 or 8 years time in future. That is the surest way for Dino to contest and become Governor in Kogi state.

1 Like

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Abbey24(m): 5:30pm On Aug 30, 2019
This guy go hear ram when his Senate seat is even under threat, make him kuku collect the deputy gov. as per consolation
Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by coluka: 7:35pm On Aug 30, 2019
Dino should face his job in the senate.
Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Afamed: 7:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:
That's what is called, Knowing Your Worth.
Read my signature
Follow me on twitter

Psalm 91:14-16 DECLARATION : The Lord will deliver you from the snare of the fowler. Anyone who has set a trap for your soul, the Lord will deliver you.
Good morning FAM. Thank God it's Friday.
Not in this case. The power lies with the electorates. I can boldly confirm to you ma, Dino can't win the governship primary election in kogi talkless of the main election.
Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Tundeobama(m): 2:02pm On Aug 31, 2019
Dino is the next Kogi governor even bello knows sentiment apart he won his senate seat again.
Dino oduduwa a GBe ooooooo
Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 12:36pm On Sep 01, 2019
Afamed:

Not in this case. The power lies with the electorates. I can boldly confirm to you ma, Dino can't win the governship primary election in kogi talkless of the main election.
Hmmm. Same people who said dino would not win the senate seat under pdp, as if they are from kogi state. How maket na. Shock awaits you after the guber polls in kogi.
Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Afamed: 1:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
fairfora:
Hmmm. Same people who said dino would not win the senate seat under pdp, as if they are from kogi state. How maket na. Shock awaits you after the guber polls in kogi.
And what has happened to the senatorial election of Dino now? I hope you will not purge us with rigging allegations when PDP primary result comes out?
Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Afamed: 2:45pm On Sep 01, 2019
Tundeobama:
Dino is the next Kogi governor even bello knows sentiment apart he won his senate seat again.
Dino oduduwa a GBe ooooooo
How? When 10,000 votes were recorded for Dino in a wards that have 5,000 registered votes?
Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Merit123(m): 2:53pm On Sep 01, 2019
Tori for town, who dash you deputy govr. Busy body
Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Merit123(m): 2:58pm On Sep 01, 2019
Governor no be class monitor, He should go ask Adele devido uncle how far, I'm sure he will tell him that to become a state governor no be by mouth.
WonderManly:
My own Mr. Dino is the incoming and awaiting Kogi state Governor. Whether you like it or not!
Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Merit123(m): 3:01pm On Sep 01, 2019
To be a state governor no be by mouth. If think I'm lieying go and ask Adeleke davido uncle, I'm sure he will tell you the truth.
Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2019
Afamed:

And what has happened to the senatorial election of Dino now? I hope you will not purge us with rigging allegations when PDP primary result comes out?
APC is jittery. Dino won squarely. They're afraid dino could win the guber election so they wanted to cause him a distraction with the senatorial election issue. The guy wise pass all of them. Wait a minute, is it possible to rig an election under the desperate APC-led administration, a senatorial election for that matter in a state where the APC is the ruling party if their candidate was truly loved? The rerun would put a shame on the face of the apc and yahaya bello, same way the botched recall did. Watch out!
Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Afamed: 7:26pm On Sep 01, 2019
fairfora:
APC is jittery. Dino won squarely. They're afraid dino could win the guber election so they wanted to cause him a distraction with the senatorial election issue. The guy wise pass all of them. Wait a minute, is it possible to rig an election under the desperate APC-led administration, a senatorial election for that matter in a state where the APC is the ruling party if their candidate was truly loved? The rerun would put a shame on the face of the apc and yahaya bello, same way the botched recall did. Watch out!
Bla bla bla bla without any correlation
Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Merit123(m): 7:28pm On Sep 01, 2019
Who even dash monkey banana self

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by WonderManly(m): 9:03pm On Sep 01, 2019
Merit123:
Governor no be class monitor, He should go ask Adele devido uncle how far, I'm sure he will tell him that to become a state governor no be by mouth.

Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 01, 2019
Afamed:

Bla bla bla bla without any correlation
I'm not surprised, you can never see any correlations in my post. Just watch out, you'd see correlations after the Senate rerun.
Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Afamed: 4:58am On Sep 02, 2019
fairfora:
Stop asking stupid questions. His election was cancelled as a result of over voting in most of the wards. How did you defend someone that has 20,000 votes when the total registered voters is less than 10,000.?
Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Nobody: 10:33pm On Sep 02, 2019
Afamed:

Stop asking stupid questions. His election was cancelled as a result of over voting in most of the wards. How did you defend someone that has 20,000 votes when the total registered voters is less than 10,000.?
That's the stupid statement the apc made , which only the stupid people would believe hook, line and sinker. Let a rerun be conducted 100 times, dino in his usual manner would win.
Re: I Can’t Be A Deputy Governor – Dino Melaye by Afamed: 6:46am On Sep 03, 2019
fairfora:
That's the stupid statement the apc made , which only the stupid people would believe hook, line and sinker. Let a rerun be conducted 100 times, dino in his usual manner would win.
You don't deserve attention.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ANALYSIS: How ‘Quarry Manager Fayemi’ Crushed Peter The Rock Fayose / Obasanjo Lists Reasons Why Atiku Will Be Better Than Buhari As President / Nnewi North TC Chairman Suspended Over Wife's "Murder" (Graphic Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.