Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,651 members, 7,851,226 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:23 PM

Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike (27590 Views)

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Condemns Wike's Appointment Of 14,000 Advisers / Muric Condemns Wike For Demolishing Mosque / Rivers APC Condemns Wike’s Ban On Public Rallies, Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by lunacol(m): 6:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia_in_Nigeria

A Sharia court may treat blasphemy as deserving of several punishments up to, and including, execution.In many predominantly Muslim states, conversion from Islam to another religion is illegal and often a capital offence.

In 2014 a Nigerian man, Mubarak Bala was forcibly committed to a psychiatric institution in Kano for eighteen days, where he was forcibly drugged after stating that he was an atheist. The International Humanist and Ethical Union took up the case, stating that Bala's human rights were violated.

Why allow sharia law in some northern states since we have a Nigerian constitution guiding the whole states?

Shekarau should give his position on this.

The only solution is to discard the Nigerian constitution and revert back to regional entities where each region chooses the constitution that will guide them.

5 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Earthquake1: 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
Autotech312:

People like you are the problem of this country, what is so Christian about River State? A stupid idiot called governor that cannot stop the bloodshed in his state. No day goes by without killing in River State that you cannot stop you are looking for another trouble. Is Mujahid Asari Dokubo not a MUSLIM what are you now saying.

When they harrased Christians for eating during Ramadan what did you say?

When they demolished shops of Christians selling beer in the North what did you say?

Hypocrites

12 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Legendguru: 6:07pm On Aug 31, 2019
hmmm
Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Nobody: 6:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
Khan2013:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/shekarau-slams-wike-over-demolishing-of-mosque.html

There are sharia states in the north, they also have hisbah AKA sharia police, they cut people's hands and even behead them.

Rivers state is a Christian state too, So Winke can do anything he wants

7 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Nobody: 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
PureGoldh:
Let's stop being tribalist and judgemental

No matter your religion or your tribe.

We are ONE Nigeria

We are not one.

If we are one, why do u guys keep shouting one Nigeria? Have u ever heard the president of France or Germany shiriing One Germany or one France?

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by adedehinbo(m): 6:14pm On Aug 31, 2019
TooMuchStuff:
Religion and politics are usually fused together in Islam. No any clear difference. All Hausafulanis Muslims often assume Islamisation once they grab political power. This is not so in Christianity at all.

Wike gave Islamisation moves of the crafty Caliphate a open rebuke that has choked the day light out of them.

So bad that Muslim outsiders were told to stay clear of Rivers state and by extension all Southern states.
Thank God Yorubas have spoken with loud voice by replacing all their governors with better Christians even though Osun was stolen by remote control of Buhari for Muslims.
Looking forward to hearing more state governors declaring their state in like manner as did Wike.
there is no sense in what you wrote,we Yoruba's aren't blind by hate,we choose our leaders base on their capacity not religion nd as for u Igbo's,I hope the bitter hate you re won't consume you someday
Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Nobody: 6:16pm On Aug 31, 2019
Khan2013:

just imagine for a second ganduje saying kano state is an islamic state and then demolishing a church after,
what do you think will happen?

GanDollar can demolish illegal churches, we don't care about that

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Nobody: 6:19pm On Aug 31, 2019
Khan2013:

1-kano state is not governed by sharia law
2-kano state doesn't operate sharia law
3-Sokoto Chaliphate no longer exist
STOP BEING DELUDED.

So there are no sharia states in Nigeria abi?

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Sirnioking(m): 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
fiizznation:
Rivers state is NOT and can never ever BE a christian state!!! You can only call Rivers state a christian state on the pages of newspapers and maybe social media, but you can NEVER implement it.
you are a potential terrorist.

9 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by southpole: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
APCHaram:
This idiot that campaigned on introducing Sharia law for Kano when running for Governor which he will later do when he was elected.

As I said their problem is not one useless mosque but Wike's declaration of Rivers as a Christian State.

Wike has told them by that statement that their jihadist plans can never succeed in Rivers and that is why they are hyperventilating.

Shekarau also demolished a church in Kano when he was a governor, all begging to get him not to demolish the church was to no avail. Someone should ask him (Shekarau ) what of the ECWA church he demolished in giginyu his area in Kano? He is a hypocrite. I was in Kano when he demolished the churhc, my office was just opposite the church he demolished

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Nobody: 6:21pm On Aug 31, 2019
fiizznation:
My friend will you shut up. When did el-rufai convert the traditional stools in southern Kaduna to Emirates? I'm very sure you have never visited Kaduna before, you don't know the composition of southern Kaduna, but here you shamelessly wallowing in your pit of ignorance, talking about what you don't know and will never know. You guys are just ignorantly myopic. You hear southern Kaduna and you think everybody in southern Kaduna is automatically is Christian. The deputy governor of Kaduna is from where again? And the woman is a devoted Muslim.

So Mr man stop spreading your cancerous illiteracy all over the place. If you don't know a thing about a topic,
simply STFU. And the topic is about wike demolishing a mosque, so I don't know why you will mischievously dragged el-rufai into this conversation.

Tell us the real story, what exactly happened wen el rufai tried to change the Chiefdoms in southern Kaduna into Emirates which resulted in hundreds of death

3 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by djon78(m): 6:22pm On Aug 31, 2019
If wike demolished mosque it is not right
We have to tolerate each others religious beliefs
There are plenty of Churches spread out in the
Islamic dominated northern part of the country
They need to be protected by not doing things like this.
Religious tolerance is very very important

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by martin123: 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
Wonders

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Seetto: 6:23pm On Aug 31, 2019
APCHaram:
This idiot that campaigned on introducing Sharia law for Kano when running for Governor which he will later do when he was elected.

As I said their problem is not one useless mosque but Wike's declaration of Rivers as a Christian State.

Wike has told them by that statement that their jihadist plans can never succeed in Rivers and that is why they are hyperventilating.

Wike can proclaim the whole Niger delta as Christian states , but demolishing mosque is very wrong, he has gone too far, his action must be condemn.
Now tagging mosque as useless mosque, how will you feel if I said the Jesus you worship is a useless Jesus.. undecided

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 31, 2019
fiizznation:
Funny, you will demolished all the mosques in the south with your phone I guess,
and maybe you will demolished every mosque in the south by inconsequential social media chit-chat.

Didn't you see or hear when the coward wike came out and said no mosque was demolished in any part of PH, which of course is a lie. My friend Islam, Muslims or the mosques ain't your problem just like the churches and any place of worship shouldn't be my problem because every Nigerian has every right to practice his religious belief without intimidation from anybody.

Cowards like you will be hiding behind your phones to spread nothing but hate, mischief and animosity, but I tell you, time normally holds records. And those records are paid in due cause.

There are no Muslims in SE/SS

3 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
Khan2013:

here we go, resorting to insults because you are losing the argument.
let me give an example that your little brain may probably understand, take saudi arabia thats operated and governed by sharia islamic law and compare it to kano.
have you ever heard thief get amputated in kano or a fornicator stoned to death.

Yes.

Thieves in Kano are given short sleeves amputation n woman caught fornication are also killed.

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by southpole: 6:26pm On Aug 31, 2019
Khan2013:

just imagine for a second ganduje saying kano state is an islamic state and then demolishing a church after,
Shekarau also demolished a church in Kano when he was a governor, all begging to get him not to demolish the church was to no avail. Ask him (Shekarau ) what of the ECWA church he demolished in giginyu his area in Kano? He is a hypocrite.

3 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by mypains: 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
Khan2013:

are so silly that you can see that it's fake news as wike has debunk it that such mosque ever existed at that spot?

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by southpole: 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
fiizznation:
Rivers state is NOT a christian state or anything relating to that, there are indigenous Rivers Muslims even though they maybe in the minority class. Governor wike shouldn't cross his boundary. Man have like how many years before his tenure expires? Why demolished a place of worship of Muslims just because of the very little power you have? And stupid people like wike are always the first idiots to accuse northerners of intolerance.

There are many churches in the north that are built were they aren't supposed to build them, but NO northern governor has ever demolished any of the churches. Many churches in the north usually cause a lot of traffic on Sundays, but nobody is demolishing them. What about the noise pollution that these numerous churches usually cause? I know people like wike will want to act all brave and damn the consequences of their actions,
but only a foolish dog will challenge the lion to a fight just because the hyena promises to be by his side. A word they say is enough for the wise.

And those silly hypocrites that called themselves CAN will never condemn this, but they are always quick to accused buhari of islamization agenda.
Shekarau also demolished a church in Kano when he was a governor, all begging to get him not to demolish the church was to no avail. Someone should ask him (Shekarau ) what of the ECWA church he demolished in giginyu his area in Kano? He is a hypocrite. Because he is a Mallam a church should not be seen in his area. I was in Kano when he demolished the Church, my office was opposite the church he demolished.

5 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by mypains: 6:29pm On Aug 31, 2019
Sirnioking:
you are a potential terrorist.
he is a Northerner that is why.

3 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by mypains: 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
fiizznation:
Rivers state is NOT and can never ever BE a christian state!!! You can only call Rivers state a christian state on the pages of newspapers and maybe social media, but you can NEVER implement it.
it is a Christian state. Kill. Yourself

8 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Ikpongiton: 6:30pm On Aug 31, 2019
PureGoldh:

We are ONE Nigeria
are you sure?
Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Seetto: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
Earthquake1:

When they harrased Christians for eating during Ramadan what did you say?

When they demolished shops of Christians selling beer in the North what did you say?

Hypocrites
Whoever arrest any Christians for eating during Ramadan is totally wrong and ignorance of the religion.

Demolishing a bear parlour must not be related with demolishing mosque, is bear parlor ever regarded as a descent place, no..

Wike has gone to far and he must retract his steps, and must be allowed to set Nigeria into another religion crisis, we have had enough from book harams, Fulani herdsmen, kidnapping, yahoo yahoo etc all these politicians make, wike must not start another crisis in the name of politics...
Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by harbarzzy(m): 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
wallex1983:

I suspect this one is a muslim.

When E reach una turn, na so una dey talk. Na den una go remember one Nigeria.
you also will soon hear from Bauchi..that time u will say Islamabad
Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by southpole: 6:31pm On Aug 31, 2019
APCHaram:

I said in another thread that the legal demolition excersice carried out on that mosque and the fall out from Muslims like shekarau and MURIC lamenting isn't over the demolition per se.

Their main problem stems from Wike declaring Rivers a Christian State.
Shekarau also demolished a church in Kano when he was a governor, all begging to get him not to demolish the church was to no avail. Someone should ask him (Shekarau ) what of the ECWA church he demolished in giginyu his area in Kano? He is a hypocrite. Because he is a Mallam a church should not be seen in his area. I was in Kano when he demolished the Church, the church was not far from where I was working.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by ArticleBeast: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
Khan2013:

1-kano state is not governed by sharia law
2-kano state doesn't operate sharia law
3-Sokoto Chaliphate no longer exist
STOP BEING DELUDED.
Don't be stupid even here in Zaria there are sharia courts everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by southpole: 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
Seetto:

Whoever arrest any Christians for eating during Ramadan is totally wrong and ignorance of the religion.

Demolishing a bear parlour must not be related with demolishing mosque, is bear parlor ever regarded as a descent place, no..

Wike has gone to far and he must retract his steps, and must be allowed to set Nigeria into another religion crisis, we have had enough from book harams, Fulani herdsmen, kidnapping, yahoo yahoo etc all these politicians make, wike must not start another crisis in the name of politics...
Someone should ask him (Shekarau ) what of the ECWA church he demolished in giginyu his area in Kano when he was a governor? He is a hypocrite. Because he is a Mallam a church should not be seen in his area. I was in Kano when he demolished the Church, the church was not far from where I was working.

3 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by whirlwind7(m): 6:33pm On Aug 31, 2019
PureGoldh:

We are ONE Nigeria

Be happy. There's still a lot of simpletons with same mindset as yours in the country. Smile for the camera.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by xpool(m): 6:34pm On Aug 31, 2019
Khan2013:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/shekarau-slams-wike-over-demolishing-of-mosque.html
Yes, he is the governor, if you wan die, die na.
#wikealwaysonpoint

3 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by southpole: 6:35pm On Aug 31, 2019
APCHaram:

Kano State is one big Emirate.
Do you know what an Emirate is?
An Emirate is an exclusively Muslim society governed by Sharia law under a Muslim leader, Emir.

Kano State operates Sharia law. Do your know what Sharia law is?

Kano State falls under the Sokoto Caliphate.

What is a Caliphate! A caliphate is an Islamic State ruled by A Caliph.

Stop spewing trash. Kano is a fundamentalist Islamic state.
Ask him (Shekarau ) what of the ECWA church he demolished in giginyu his area in Kano when he was governor? He is a hypocrite. Because he is a Mallam a church should not be seen in his area. I was in Kano when he demolished the Church, the church was not far from where I was working.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Seetto: 6:36pm On Aug 31, 2019
southpole:
Someone should ask him (Shekarau ) what of the ECWA church he demolished in giginyu his area in Kano when he was a governor? He is a hypocrite. Because he is a Mallam a church should not be seen in his area. I was in Kano when he demolished the Church, the church was not far from where I was working.
If shekarau did that, that is very wrong of him and he is not different from wike, why is he condemning wike, both of them are wrong and we must condemn in totality any politician activities that will unsettled the country...
Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Seetto: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
APCHaram:
[s][/s
Kano State that has Sharia courts, Hisbah Brigade is the one you are saying doesn't operate Sharia?

You said the Sokoto Caliphate has seized to exist, you are really a naive deluded fool.

The Sultan of Sokoto is the only traditional ruler that has constitutional recognition and backing.
The Sultan is the supreme head of the constitutional recognised and govt funded Supreme Islamic Council.

The Sultan also doubles as permanent head of all traditional rulers across Nigeria.

Why is it that the supreme head of Muslims in Nigeria is also the head of all traditional rulers?

Keep deceiving yourself
APCHARAM have you be to kano before no, it is important you go to sabo garin, largely dominated by Christians mostly Igbo, it is another home for sordomization and Gomorrah, if these places could be allowed to stand in kano, how could you pronounce kano a shariah practising place..

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Won’t Talk Until INEC Declares Result –buhari / Wike Kicks As FG Excludes Rivers From States To Benefit From Planned New Loans / Bandits Kidnap Anglican Bishop Aderogba, Wife & Driver In Oyo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.