Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,530 members, 7,850,809 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:27 AM

Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike (27578 Views)

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Condemns Wike's Appointment Of 14,000 Advisers / Muric Condemns Wike For Demolishing Mosque / Rivers APC Condemns Wike’s Ban On Public Rallies, Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Nobody: 12:21am On Sep 01, 2019
Khan2013:

here we go, resorting to insults because you are losing the argument.
let me give an example that your little brain may probably understand, take saudi arabia thats operated and governed by sharia islamic law and compare it to kano.
have you ever heard thief get amputated in kano or a fornicator stoned to death.
But they do that in Zamfara. In 2016, Zamfara also demolished a church.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by myobjective: 12:24am On Sep 01, 2019
APCHaram:
This idiot that campaigned on introducing Sharia law for Kano when running for Governor which he will later do when he was elected.

As I said their problem is not one useless mosque but Wike's declaration of Rivers as a Christian State.

Wike has told them by that statement that their jihadist plans can never succeed in Rivers and that is why they are hyperventilating.

I am in support of your position on this.

The problem is not even Wike declaration, but the hypocrisy of northern political figures that always like to chase none issues when more glaring societal issues are starting them in the face.

People are been kidnapped on a daily basis along Abuja-Kaduna road that connects his states to the federal capital, we didn't hear him say anything.

Banditry and insecurity is destroying neighbouring states of Zamfara and Katsina, the legislator didn't say any world

With this inconsequential propaganda demolition news, we can all see him swing to action in other to score cheap popularity among the multitude of gullible northerners.

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Nobody: 12:27am On Sep 01, 2019
Khan2013:

thing is i don't know what happened in south kaduna, they probably broke the law of the state, but had he elrufai said kaduna is an islamic state after sacking the traditional christian rulers and replacing them with fulani muslim ones as alleged then we can understand his motive and i will most definitely condenm him, just like I'll not give a f*ck just because wike demolished a mosque because i know you can't just build anything you want everywhere. even kwankwaso demolished many mosques here in kano
Is making a Muslim his deputy not the same thing as declaring Kaduna an Islamic state? Where you have 45 percent Christians but he chose to make a Muslim his deputy. You Muslims are hypocrites!!!

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Nobody: 12:34am On Sep 01, 2019
Ladiesdoctor:
Shekarau should shut up his mouth!
He has forgotten how he demolished the second biggest Church in kano?
He demolished Ecwa Church Giginyu Kano and built an uncompleted hospital.
He should just shut that gutter he calls mouth.
I hate nonsense
He also demolished a Catholic Church too. All these Muslims are hypocrites. I used to think that he's not a religious bigot. Now I know better.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by TooMuchStuff: 12:35am On Sep 01, 2019
Mandeyy:
Is making a Muslim his deputy not the same thing as declaring Kaduna an Islamic state? Where you have 45 percent Christians but he chose to make a Muslim his deputy. You Muslims are hypocrites!!!
Point of correction sir, Christians in Kaduna are about 51%. The highest disenfranchised people in election are kaduna Christians. Very skewed voters relevance to give Hausafulani Muslims more undeserved votes.
Talking of what I know.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 01, 2019
Autotech312:

Name one governor from the north that openly declare his state a MUSLIM state? Whoever destroys a church is a criminal nothing more.
Yerima. A Sharia state is a Muslim state.

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Nobody: 1:06am On Sep 01, 2019
Capriconaziz:

Christian state full of cult groups
Muslim states full of Boko Haram, insecurity, under-age marriage, amputation, Fulani armed bandits, illiteracy, stupidity, brainlessness, primitiveness and blood letting.

3 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Nobody: 1:14am On Sep 01, 2019
Abdulhakeem7:
You are the greatest hypocrite. When the northerners rolled out Sharia law did they use it to marginalize the christian and Christianity or did they demolish any church in the north? God sees you all
you're the worst hypocrite! Didn't you see or hear of churches demolished in Katsina, Zamfara, Jigawa and also in Kano by Shekarau? Will a Christian be allowed to drink beer without molestation in the core North? Your major problem in the core North are illiteracy, hypocrisy, brainlessness and stupidity. Ndi m.umu!!!

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by augustab(f): 2:17am On Sep 01, 2019
fiizznation:
Rivers state is NOT a christian state or anything relating to that, there are indigenous Rivers Muslims even though they maybe in the minority class. Governor wike shouldn't cross his boundary. Man have like how many years before his tenure expires? Why demolished a place of worship of Muslims just because of the very little power you have? And stupid people like wike are always the first idiots to accuse northerners of intolerance.

There are many churches in the north that are built were they aren't supposed to build them, but NO northern governor has ever demolished any of the churches. Many churches in the north usually cause a lot of traffic on Sundays, but nobody is demolishing them. What about the noise pollution that these numerous churches usually cause? I know people like wike will want to act all brave and damn the consequences of their actions,
but only a foolish dog will challenge the lion to a fight just because the hyena promises to be by his side. A word they say is enough for the wise.

And those silly hypocrites that called themselves CAN will never condemn this, but they are always quick to accused buhari of islamization agenda.

I also consider that stuff your kind blast in my ear in the morning noise pollution.

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by MichioKaku: 2:21am On Sep 01, 2019
PureGoldh:
Let's stop being tribalist and judgemental

No matter your religion or your tribe.

We are ONE Nigeria

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0CeMHeoejw

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Omudia11: 2:37am On Sep 01, 2019
I love all your replies on this thread.
APCHaram:

Kano State is one big Emirate.
Do you know what an Emirate is?
An Emirate is an exclusively Muslim society governed by Sharia law under a Muslim leader, Emir.

Kano State operates Sharia law. Do your know what Sharia law is?

Kano State falls under the Sokoto Caliphate.

What is a Caliphate! A caliphate is an Islamic State ruled by A Caliph.

Stop spewing trash. Kano is a fundamentalist Islamic state.

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by MichioKaku: 2:38am On Sep 01, 2019
APCHaram:
[s][/s]

This Boko is pained.

You jihadist wet dreams in the NE has yet to succeed nah SS/SE you dey eye.

I lol.

Let it pain you that Rivers is 99.999% Christian!

The remaining .001 are atheists

2 Shares

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by MichioKaku: 2:39am On Sep 01, 2019
Khan2013:

it seems you don't even know what a caliphate or sharia law means.
it will be nice if you can put out sentiment in your judgements, you may as well go back to school while you're at it.

Oya start

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Seetto: 2:45am On Sep 01, 2019
APCHaram:
[s][/s]

You that said in this same thread that Jesus is a white monkey currently being boiled in hell.

You are a muslim liar destined for Hell.

That one nailed on the tree can never be Jesus and will never be, Jesus son of Mary was neither killed nor crucified, we took him unto us, but it looks to them as if he was killed, Jesus fast and pray for forty days and forty nights for whom to save him from death, according to the holy Quran, Jesus prayer was answered and was taken to heaven by God himself, the fake picture Christians portrayed up and down as Jesus, according to history is the son of a roman king , who had long corrupted Christianity and elevate Jesus to the status of God himself, the Jews who are known for killing prophets wrote the bible and create an act of worship called Christianity to confuse a lot like you, Christianity is a religion formulated on a basis of lies, Jesus himself admitted in the book of mark, when a man walk unto jesus and said good teacher what can I do to inherit eternal life Jesus said, don't call me good no one is good except God alone..
No where in the bible where the word Christianity is written
No where in the bible where bible itself is written
December 25th chosen as Jesus birthday, was the day roman catholic celebrates the birth of their idol triune gods, which they also inter woven into the doctrine of trinity,

The Jesus as portrayed by Christianity that was disgracefully stripped naked to his panty is not the true Jesus, but the white Jesus presented by the missionaries for you to worship

And minds you there is no place where I said Jesus is in hell fire, but lies and propaganda concocted by the hatred life you have engulfed yourself into...
Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by MichioKaku: 2:45am On Sep 01, 2019
respect80:

Calling you an hypocrite is merely an understatement. I was following your argument carefully until you crystallized your hypocrisy with this very reply to Apcharam.
You mean El-rufai did everything else that Apcharam said but should not be condemned because he didn't declare kaduna an islamic state?

Have you heard of the statement "there's no legality in illegality."?
Hypocrisy is when you try to justify an injustice simply because it favors your opinion at that point in time.

Injustice is injustice no matter how it is done, who does it, or where it is done so stop being an hypocrite, it's not good for your health.

The Muslims/Fulanis are invaders, they seize land belonging to indigenous Christians of Kaduna

watch this little video and understand what the Southern Kaduna people are going through in the hands of El-Rufai and Fulani Muslim

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by MichioKaku: 2:46am On Sep 01, 2019
Khan2013:

thing is i don't know what happened in south kaduna, they probably broke the law of the state, but had he elrufai said kaduna is an islamic state after sacking the traditional christian rulers and replacing them with fulani muslim ones as alleged then we can understand his motive and i will most definitely condenm him, just like I'll not give a f*ck just because wike demolished a mosque because i know you can't just build anything you want everywhere. even kwankwaso demolished many mosques here in kano

The Southern Kaduna people are indigenous Christians but the Jihadist El Rufai is forcing Emirate on them, assassinating them for refusing the emir ship

You Muslims are wicked Hypocrites, you will pay for all these,
we will match YOU

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by MichioKaku: 2:56am On Sep 01, 2019
APCHaram:
[s][/s]

You are a liar.

I remember the case of one woman in Kano who was sentenced to death by stoning for committing adultery. The case gained international uproar and condemnation.

Zamfara, Niger, and Kano have amputed the hands of petty thieves.

Do you want to deny this as well?

These Muhammedians think we are in 19th century where they can lie to everyone,

Remind him taqiyyah no longer work for everyone

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by MichioKaku: 3:17am On Sep 01, 2019
PrecisionFx:

There are sharia states in the north, they also have hisbah AKA sharia police, they cut people's hands and even behead them.

Rivers state is a Christian state too, So Winke can do anything he wants

He knows that better than you do,
He knows about the Sharia and other, he chosed to pretend and deny it because in Islam it's permitted to lie in certain condition.

Islam allow Muslims to lie to people that don't share same faith with them in other to deceive and defeat them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6F4wBeshTsw

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by MacBan: 3:57am On Sep 01, 2019
fiizznation:
Rivers state is NOT a christian state or anything relating to that, there are indigenous Rivers Muslims even though they maybe in the minority class. Governor wike shouldn't cross his boundary. Man have like how many years before his tenure expires? Why demolished a place of worship of Muslims just because of the very little power you have? And stupid people like wike are always the first idiots to accuse northerners of intolerance.

There are many churches in the north that are built were they aren't supposed to build them, but NO northern governor has ever demolished any of the churches. Many churches in the north usually cause a lot of traffic on Sundays, but nobody is demolishing them. What about the noise pollution that these numerous churches usually cause? I know people like wike will want to act all brave and damn the consequences of their actions,
but only a foolish dog will challenge the lion to a fight just because the hyena promises to be by his side. A word they say is enough for the wise.

And those silly hypocrites that called themselves CAN will never condemn this, but they are always quick to accused buhari of islamization agenda.

You this online miscreant.... if you are so pained about rivers state being a Christian state... Why don't you come down here from that hole you are hiding and display your rascality. Erat

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by nengibo: 4:26am On Sep 01, 2019
Wike’s claim that Rivers is a Christian State is pathological. It suggests that not only are the people of Rivers State 100 per cent Christians, but Muslims and adherents of other religions from other parts of Nigeria cannot make Rivers State their home. It also insinuates that Rivers State operates a government, a constitution of its own, different from the Nigerian Nation.”
But these are the same people that declared sharia and in that right operate a constitution different from the rest of Nigeria, when aboki go get sense sef

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Liberty15: 5:29am On Sep 01, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]
I dnt think it is proper for any leader to be religiously or tribalism sentimental but this type of situation first happened in the north where churches got burn and Christians got killed and your so called leaders did nothing about it so let me say a pure truth here if u people are ready to hear Nigeria is nt one and can never be one except only if we want to deceive ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Wendybrown(f): 5:40am On Sep 01, 2019
fiizznation:

And you had to resort to threat to make your point?You think some ppl have monopoly of violence? Being silent shouldn't be equated as stupidity you know.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Wendybrown(f): 5:46am On Sep 01, 2019
Seetto:

That one nailed on the tree can never be Jesus and will never be, Jesus son of Mary was neither killed nor crucified, we took him unto us, but it looks to them as if he was killed, Jesus fast and pray for forty days and forty nights for whom to save him from death, according to the holy Quran, Jesus prayer was answered and was taken to heaven by God himself, the fake picture Christians portrayed up and down as Jesus, according to history is the son of a roman king , who had long corrupted Christianity and elevate Jesus to the status of God himself, the Jews who are known for killing prophets wrote the bible and create an act of worship called Christianity to confuse a lot like you, Christianity is a religion formulated on a basis of lies, Jesus himself admitted in the book of mark, when a man walk unto jesus and said good teacher what can I do to inherit eternal life Jesus said, don't call me good no one is good except God alone..
No where in the bible where the word Christianity is written
No where in the bible where bible itself is written
December 25th chosen as Jesus birthday, was the day roman catholic celebrates the birth of their idol triune gods, which they also inter woven into the doctrine of trinity,

The Jesus as portrayed by Christianity that was disgracefully stripped naked to his panty is not the true Jesus, but the white Jesus presented by the missionaries for you to worship

And minds you there is no place where I said Jesus is in hell fire, but lies and propaganda concocted by the hatred life you have engulfed yourself into...

Please what is your source of information perchance I might want to learn to. You people really need to stop this. For Pete sake let people believe whatever they want, their belief doesn't change yours does it? Why then do u need to make a mockery of theirs to make yours appear best. Live and let others live. PEACE!
Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Nobody: 6:15am On Sep 01, 2019
nengibo:
Wike’s claim that Rivers is a Christian State is pathological. It suggests that not only are the people of Rivers State 100 per cent Christians, but Muslims and adherents of other religions from other parts of Nigeria cannot make Rivers State their home. It also insinuates that Rivers State operates a government, a constitution of its own, different from the Nigerian Nation.”
But these are the same people that declared sharia and in that right operate a constitution different from the rest of Nigeria, when aboki go get sense sef

What is the meaning of a Sharia State? I think the British enslaved the Southern Nigeria.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by respect80(m): 6:16am On Sep 01, 2019
MichioKaku:

The Muslims/Fulanis are invaders, they seize land belonging to indigenous Christians of Kaduna

watch this little video and understand what the Southern Kaduna people are going through in the hands of El-Rufai and Fulani Muslim

That is the reason why we ought to be careful and vigilant about this Muslim Fulani issue.
Everything we see them doing today is laid down strategy of how Islam has been from the ab-initio. The modus-operarandi of the mohammedan religion is such that they preach peace and play the victims card where their population is lower and remains the king of the jungle and terrorize and oppress others wherever their population is higher so I'm far from being surprised about how fragile Islam has made human co-existence to be in this age.

Considering the fact that Christianity and some other religions came before what we know as Islam today, the question we all should ask is, would there be Islam if the religions that came before it were as intolerant to others like it is?

I'm obviously aware that there are good and bad Muslims as well as there are also good and bad Christians, but the question is why is Islam and terrorism (mass killing) inseparable?
When you question why these numerous terrorists groups think they are operating based on the quranic doctrine, some Muslims will say it's because those terrorists misinterpreted the Quran, then I'm forced to say if the Quran is so incomprehensible with its message too obfuscated to be understood by it followers, then it should be reviewed of course.

Now let's look at it from the perspective that there was human before religion came to earth but why we humans have allowed religion to become a weapon of mass destruction on the brink of erasing human race from earth is what beats my imagination.

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by nengibo: 7:08am On Sep 01, 2019
babaolofin:

What is the meaning of a Sharia State? I think the British enslaved the Southern Nigeria.
Slave of Sokoto caliphate what does sharia mean to an afonja, don't educate yourself be looking for where sun is rising

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by otunbalahrry(m): 7:15am On Sep 01, 2019
APCHaram:

Wike is not a foolish spineless charlattan

He has declared Rivers Christian and this is their problem as I said in another three.

In this day and age that a pastor is denying Christ and the flock for political power, and with judases like Adeboye turning their pulpit to assuage the gullible that there is no islamization threat, Wike has stood up for Christians with that statement. Now they are all jittery.

Your head go soon correct.
By the time his foolish act snowball into religious attacks in the north.
You and ur other retard reasoning being will come here and wail.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by kaleam(m): 7:24am On Sep 01, 2019
babaolofin:

Yes it did more than demolition. It enslaved their mental ability to free worship as practiced in a secular state as enshrined in our constitution. We are heading somewhere.

Not at all, Christians are living in peace here in Bauchi, with there big big churches, and no one demolishes it or threaten them, stop lien.
If you don't know, one of the Prophet Muhammad's (SAW) neighbor was a Christian, and he live in peace with them, likewise us, I have many Christian friends, we are all nice to each other, but here is someone who is not here trying to analyze something wrongfully.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by APCHaram: 7:40am On Sep 01, 2019
fiizznation:
Rivers state is NOT and can never ever BE a christian state!!! You can only call Rivers state a christian state on the pages of newspapers and maybe social media, but you can NEVER implement it.

Lool.

This almajiri is so pained that a State Governor in the South has come out to declare his State as Christian.

Keep dying wherever you are.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by APCHaram: 7:45am On Sep 01, 2019
otunbalahrry:

Your head go soon correct.
By the time his foolish act snowball into religious attacks in the north.
You and ur other retard reasoning being will come here and wail.

The useless Muslims up north can riot and burn down their useless states.

We will not be blackmailed by their acts of senseless riots in their regions anymore.

They use sectarian riots and BH madness to blackmail the rest of the country.

Can they try this in the Better South?

Never!

Rivers is not oyoruba land where Hausa Fulani will be fighting and rioting like Lagos.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by babalose: 8:19am On Sep 01, 2019
All this religions were introduced to the entire area called Nigeria today so as to facilitate slavery at that time. It was easier to conquer people when you conquer their mind to prevent revolt. Learn from history.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mohammed Hayatu-Deen Withdraws From PDP Presidenrial Race / Ohaneze Tells Rev. Mbaka To Stop Giving Spiritual Poison / You Can’t Divide Bayelsa, Like You Did Rivers - Youths Warn Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.