Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,543 members, 7,850,857 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:06 AM

Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike (27581 Views)

Hakeem Baba-Ahmed Condemns Wike's Appointment Of 14,000 Advisers / Muric Condemns Wike For Demolishing Mosque / Rivers APC Condemns Wike’s Ban On Public Rallies, Protests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by AmTruth: 6:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
Whether Wike did it for right or wrong. If Wike doesn't handle this very well, it might cause him national political relevance.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by southpole: 6:44pm On Aug 31, 2019
Seetto:

Wike can proclaim the whole Niger delta as Christian states , but demolishing mosque is very wrong, he has gone too far, his action must be condemn.
Now tagging mosque as useless mosque, how will you feel if I said the Jesus you worship is a useless Jesus.. undecided
Ask him (Shekarau ) what of the ECWA church he demolished in giginyu his area in Kano when he was governor? He is a hypocrite. Because he is a Mallam a church should not be seen in his area. I was in Kano when he demolished the Church, the church was not far from where I was working. Those who go for eguity must go with clean hands.

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by emmyileri(m): 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
GOD BLESS WIKE.. I WILL SAY NOTHING MORE

4 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Autotech312(m): 6:47pm On Aug 31, 2019
Earthquake1:

When they harrased Christians for eating during Ramadan what did you say?

When they demolished shops of Christians selling beer in the North what did you say?

Hypocrites

Name one governor from the north that openly declare his state a MUSLIM state? Whoever destroys a church is a criminal nothing more.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by southpole: 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
Anyone supporting Shekarau should help me ask him (Shekarau) if he did not demolished churches in Kano when he was governor? Particular reference is the ECWA church he demolished in giginyu his area in Kano.

3 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by littlemaster001(m): 6:48pm On Aug 31, 2019
fiizznation:
My friend will you shut up. When did el-rufai convert the traditional stools in southern Kaduna to Emirates? I'm very sure you have never visited Kaduna before, you don't know the composition of southern Kaduna, but here you shamelessly wallowing in your pit of ignorance, talking about what you don't know and will never know. You guys are just ignorantly myopic. You hear southern Kaduna and you think everybody in southern Kaduna is automatically is Christian. The deputy governor of Kaduna is from where again? And the woman is a devoted Muslim.

So Mr man stop spreading your cancerous illiteracy all over the place. If you don't know a thing about a topic,
simply STFU. And the topic is about wike demolishing a mosque, so I don't know why you will mischievously dragged el-rufai into this conversation.

YOU ARE A FOOL, HOW MANY MUSLIMS ARE THERE IN SOUTHERN KADUNA MY REGION ?

ALL THOSE MUSLIMS PARADING THEMSELVES AS SOUTHERN KADUNA MUSLIMS ARE NOTHING BUT SOME BUNCHE OF HAUSA/FULANI, WHO HAVE ENJOYED OUR HOSPITALITY AND TAKE OUR KINDNESS FOR GRANTED.... GO TO MY VILLAGE IN ONE OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT IN SOUTHERN KADUNA AND SEE IF YOU CAN SEE A SINGLE MOSQUE...

ALL YOU ISLAMIC AGENDA AGAINST SOUTHERN KADUNA WILL FAIL...

IT JUST A MATTER OF TIME..
THOSE EMIRS ELRUFAI INSTAIL WILL BE DESTROY

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by lexy2014: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
Khan2013:

but did he said kaduna is an islamic state?
or did he destroy their place of worship?
beside can you please give me link to the story.

Did Wike destroy any place of worship?

3 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Yankee101: 6:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
And the 100s of churches destroyed in nothern nigeria in just the past few years by their creation, boko haram, religious riots, bigots?

4 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by IYANGBALI: 6:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
I am happy that the dey thing pain them.

3 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by bejeria101(m): 6:52pm On Aug 31, 2019
Who is this he-goat? We don't know him here in spain.

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Ikpongiton: 6:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
Seetto:

Wike can proclaim the whole Niger delta as Christian states , but demolishing mosque is very wrong, he has gone too far, his action must be condemn.
Now tagging mosque as useless mosque, how will you feel if I said the Jesus you worship is a useless Jesus.. undecided
we love wike.we hate islam.we hate terrorism.we hate bokoharam,down with evil mosque

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Nobody: 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
Africans arguing about religion while the rest of the world is making great advances in economics, arts, science, infrastructure,welfare and technology.

We are still killing each other in the name of white Jesus and white Muhammad.

How disgusting.
Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Entom(m): 6:56pm On Aug 31, 2019
I'm really trying to figure out where this country is going to. How can responsible people talks about demolition of building ( mosque) that doesn't exist?

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Nobody: 6:58pm On Aug 31, 2019
Khan2013:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/shekarau-slams-wike-over-demolishing-of-mosque.html

I am not supporting Wike, but Shekarau cannot speak for those who converted to Islam because Christianity does not favour their struggling.

Churches have been demolished is several States. Declaration of Sharia in some Northern States during Obj making those States Islamic States are even worse than demolition of place of worship. Lives that were lost to Boko Haram and ISWAP and resources committed to the fight are more painful than demolition.

Shekarau and Ganduje are speaking authoritatively to the Governor of a state as if they are chief security officer of Rivers State. They should be very careful of their utterances. Are they talking because all organ of government is under their control?

6 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Tomiwa69(m): 6:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
PureGoldh:
Let's stop being tribalist and judgemental

No matter your religion or your tribe.

We are ONE Nigeria
God Forbid
Yoruba will say Olorun maje
Igbos will say Tofiakwa.
Hausa will say ...........
Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by dokyOloye: 7:05pm On Aug 31, 2019
APCHaram:
[s][/s]

You are a liar.

I remember the case of one woman in Kano who was sentenced to death by stoning for committing adultery. The case gained international uproar and condemnation.

Zamfara, Niger, and Kano have amputed the hands of petty thieves.

Do you want to deny this as well?
By now you should know lies and deceit are approved in Islam.
They call it taqqiya.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by saaron(m): 7:12pm On Aug 31, 2019
Isn't it wonderful that Islamists who declared Islamic Sharia law in not one but 12 northern states in outright violation of the Nigeria constitution and operate islamic police (hisbah board) destroying christian businesses in the north are here venting against Wike for declaring Rivers state a Christian state?
That's the stench of hypocrisy for you.
Bloody terrorist.

I urge South East and South South states to emulate Wike and declare their regions a Christian region. This will deal a BIG BLOW to northern plans through Buhari's illegitimate govt to Islamize Nigeria.
The mere fact that these hypocritical terrorist are venting shamlessly against Wike's declaration shows that Islamization of Nigeria is not a mere rumor, but a Reality!

4 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by kaleam(m): 7:28pm On Aug 31, 2019
APCHaram:
These northerners are the worst hypocrites ever.

Did they not roll out Sharia law?

Did the Sharia bans or demolish churches?
Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by brainhgeek(m): 7:32pm On Aug 31, 2019
APCHaram:

El Rufai ordered all traditional stools in southern kaduna to convert to Emirs and their kingdoms turned to Emirates or lose state recognition.

Most did not comply and El Rufai appointed Fulani Emirs and elevated the foreign Fulani Muslim Amir above every other chieftain and declared them under the Fulani Amir.

The same kaduna that rejoiced when their first Christian governor died in helicopter crash. These guys are hypocrites jor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by package7(m): 7:37pm On Aug 31, 2019
I pray Shekarau would not see 2023 because this people are evil. Where were they when fooooooooolanis herdsmen were killing Nigerians for fun.

I have said it let divide this country so hausa/fooooolani can enjoy their so call mosque.

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Nobody: 7:38pm On Aug 31, 2019
kaleam:

Did the Sharia bans or demolish churches?

Yes it did more than demolition. It enslaved their mental ability to free worship as practiced in a secular state as enshrined in our constitution. We are heading somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by jamace(m): 7:42pm On Aug 31, 2019
babaolofin:

Yes it did more than demolition. It enslaved their mental ability to free worship as practiced in a secular state as enshrined in our constitution. We are heading somewhere.
If Nigeria is a secular state according to the constitution, then no state should be a Sharia (Islamic) state.

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by gidgiddy: 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2019
PureGoldh:

We are ONE Nigeria

Since when?

1 Like

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Jaqenhghar: 7:53pm On Aug 31, 2019
APCHaram:
This idiot that campaigned on introducing Sharia law for Kano when running for Governor which he will later do when he was elected.

As I said their problem is not one useless mosque but Wike's declaration of Rivers as a Christian State.

Wike has told them by that statement that their jihadist plans can never succeed in Rivers and that is why they are hyperventilating.

He even demolished a church during his tenure. U dey mind am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Moventist: 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
Non-Existent Mosque, Ibrahim Shekarau and the Promotion of Malicious Falsehood

By Simeon Nwakaudu

One of the worst challenges that Nigeria faces today is the failure of elders to act their age and serve as role models to the younger generation. This is worsened by the propensity of some persons considered elders to sponsor falsehood, illegality and disrespect for the rule of law, simply because they want to score cheap political points.

One of such persons is the Former Kano State Governor, Mallam Ibrahim Shekarau. Very late on Thursday night, August 29, 2019, Mallam Shekarau through his Facebook Page released a nocturnal press release insulting Rivers State Governor, His Excellency, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike and making statements that were premised on total falsehood.

Though the Former Kano State Governor wrote several paragraphs, his thoughts were captured in the first paragraph. It spelt clearly the ugly campaign that some misguided APC Leaders are sponsoring against Governor Wike over the last few days.

This is what Shekarau penned down: "

All rationale and conscious citizens of this great country, Nigeria should join in condemning the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike for recklessly demolishing the Rainbow Town Central Mosque located at the Trans-Amadi Area of Port Harcourt, and for irresponsibly declaring Rivers State a “Christian State,” and claiming to owe no apology to anyone".

The above paragraph sums up the reason why these APC Politicians used one Alhaji Tobacco to sponsor falsehood against the Government and people of Rivers State. They plotted to use falsehood to attack the person of the Rivers State Governor because he declared that Rivers is a Christian State.

Men of low integrity and little respect for the rule of law like Ibrahim Shekarau are obviously the Chief Sponsors of this irresponsible propaganda and falsehood.

For the avoidance of doubt, Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Ezenwo Wike did not demolish any Mosque anywhere in Rivers State. The Rivers State Government did not demolish any Mosque anywhere in Rivers State.

When the news was published by agents of the APC, The Nation and Daily Trust Newspapers, Governor Wike personally led journalists to the location at Biambo Street Off School Road by Mami Market Junction, Rainbow Town. There was no Mosque there. There was no building of any kind at that location.

Governor Wike who went there in company of the Permanent Secretary, Rivers State Ministry of Urban Development and Physical Planning addressed journalists and laid to rest the falsehood.

Governor Wike described as unfortunate the false Information being circulated that the State Government demolished a Mosque in Port Harcourt, saying that the false report was planted by mischief makers to create disaffection. Governor Wike said there was no Mosque on ground, hence nothing was demolished.

He said: "I received calls from several prominent Nigerians 8on the fake news being circulated online. I have come here with Reporters and you can see there was no Mosque here.

"It is most unfortunate that fickle minded persons will claim that a Mosque was demolished at this place, when no Mosque existed here. The story was concocted by mischief makers to score cheap points".

Governor Wike explained that some persons started erecting illegal foundation at the disputed land, even though they had no approval to embark on any construction work.

"They came here to erect illegal structure. There was no approval from the State Government for any structure to be erected here.

"The persons who started the foundation had already dragged the State Government to court on the disputed land. The Rivers State Government won the case. What they attempted to do was to start the illegal construction to tie the hands of the State Government ", he said.

Governor Wike further stated that several Mosques constructed on the approval of the State Government exist across Port Harcourt and other major towns of Rivers State, without the State Government demolishing them.

"The government gave them notice not to do anything on the land. But they went ahead with the illegal development and the relevant agency stopped them.

"Why would we want to bring down any Mosque , when there are other Mosques across the State? What is the Special interest on this one?
Well-meaning Nigerians already know the facts of the said disputed land. This matter pre-dated the Wike Administration. In 2012, the same group attempted to erect a structure without approval and the then Amaechi Administration stopped them. They approached the Rivers State High Court for adjudication. They lost at the Court.

THE JUDGMENT

Ruling in Suit Number PHC/986/2012 between Registered Trustees of Trans-Amadi Mosque, Port Harcourt (Claimant) and the Commissioner, Ministry of Urban Development and Physical Planning, Rivers State, the Governor of Rivers State and the Attorney General of Rivers State (Defendants), Justice G.O. Omereji on Tuesday, 27th November, 2018 said:
"It is very clear that from the above authorities, the effect of Exhibit K, the Certificate of Title in the instant case, the defendants, especially the 2nd and 3rd defendants have valid title to the land in dispute because the acquisition of the land as in Exhibit K by the Government extinguishes every prior existing title over the said land".

Justice Omereji stated that it was clear that the claimant's plan AI/RV/2009/013 was charged on both the Ortho-Photo map and Greater Port Harcourt Acquisition of 1959 and that the said land is within the Greater Port Harcourt.

The Court declared that Exhibits J1 and J2 clearly show that the claimant purchased a a land from Dr E.E. Amadi, which was already owned by the State Government following its acquisition by the Eastern Nigerian Government in 1959.

Justice Omereji held that: "The defendants have in Exhibits J, J1 and J2 inclusive of Exhibit K, which is the Certificate of Title, established that the land, the subject matter of this suit, was acquired in 1959 by the Government.

"My humble opinion is that the claimants have not established that they have better title to the land, the subject matter of this suit and they have not established that at the material time they were in possession and that the defendants do not have better title to the land".

The Judge ruled that the defendants established that they have better title to the disputed land.

"My humble opinion is that the claimants in this case have not established that they have better title to the land in dispute in this case.

"The issue I have considered in this suit is to be resolved in favour of the defendants (Rivers State Government) as against the claimants (Registered Trustees of Trans-Amadi Mosque, Port Harcourt)", Justice Omereji ruled.

SHEKARAU UNHOLY ATTEMPT TO REVIVE A DEAD POLITICAL CAREER ON THE ALTAR OF MALICIOUS FALSEHOOD
It is rather disheartening that Shekarau whose political career is dead and buried, would want to rise on the altar of injurious falsehood. He should know better than engage the People's Governor. The entire press statement is based on total falsehood and therefore is of no consequence. He may get a few words of praise from misguided persons, but the truth remains that his political career will not go beyond the rigged seat that the APC manipulated in his favour.

Shekarau and his co-travellers in the failed APC are uncomfortable that Governor Wike stands for the truth. Before Shekarau defected to the APC to be assisted to his seat, he was one of the politicians who relied on the political acceptance of Governor Wike to remain afloat. He was one of those who participated extensively during several meetings facilitated by Governor Wike to revive the PDP. Therefore, Governor Wike's pro-Rivers stance cannot be dislodged by the blackmail of shifty characters like Shekarau. When PDP returns to the Federal Government, Shekarau is duty bound to defect. He defects for his pocket and not for his people.

RIVERS AS A CHRISTIAN STATE
This is the object of attack by Shekarau and all those under his sponsorship. As Governor of Kano State, Ibrahim Shekarau introduced Sharia and officially made the state a Muslim State. This action, according to him, was premised on the fact that over 95 percent of Kano people are Muslims. Former President Olusegun Obasanjo did nothing to stop him.

In 2008, Kano State Government under the leadership of Ibrahim Shekarau demolished Christ the King Catholic Church . The Kano State Urban Planning Development Agency (KANUPDA) demolished the Church because the Church lacked Certificate of Occupancy. Shekarau's Administration said the structure of the church at Na'ibawa in Kumbotso local government was removed, after serving them a notice , advising them to prove its legitimacy or remove it within time. https://allafrica.com/stories/200806230608.html

In November 2003, Shekarau swore-in Hisbah, Zakkat, Sharia Commission Members to Consolidate his declaration that Kano is a Muslim State. Follow this link to read the report:
https://allafrica.com/stories/200311110246.html
The establishments' members were sworn-in at Sani Abacha Stadium after a bill was passed into law by the state House of Assembly for the creation of the establishments. These were agencies of Kano State that promoted one religion to the detriment of others.

As Governor of Kano State, Shekarau compelled all Christian girls in his State to wear Hijab. Those who refused to wear hijab under the leadership of Shekarau were asked to withdraw and leave Kano State. Follow this link to read the report:
http://www.thenewhumanitarian.org/news/2003/09/01/kano-state-directs-all-school-girls-wear-muslim-scarf

As Governor of Kano State, Shekarau burnt books believed not to promote the Islamic religion. This reckless action is contained in this report: http://saharareporters.com/2014/08/24/book-burning-nigerian-minister-education-explains-why-he-did-it-governor-kano

While Shekarau as Governor emasculated the practice of Christianity in Kano State, Governor Wike has continued to promote religious tolerance. His declaration that Rivers is a Christian State is a statement of fact. Well over 98 percent of the indigenous population are Christians. Should Governor Wike apologise for stating the obvious? Since assuming leadership in 2015, Governor Wike has continued to promote religious freedom and tolerance. There is religious harmony in Rivers State.

WITH GOVERNOR WIKE, BLACKMAIL IS AN INEFFECTIVE WEAPON
Mallam Shekarau worked briefly with Governor Wike at the Federal Ministry of Education. More than anyone else, he should know that blackmail, name-calling and falsehood are ineffective tools when dealing with Governor Wike. These tools have been deployed by the APC Federal Government, the Nigerian Police, the Nigerian Army, Wike's opponents within the PDP and sponsored groups to no avail. These groups continue to fail because Governor Wike thrives on the truth and the rule of law. Governor Wike does not play to the gallery.

BASELESS PRESS RELEASE

The press release by Ibrahim Shekarau is completely baseless. It was founded on falsehood, generated by mischief-minded fellows who are bent on using religion to generate conflict.
No Mosque was demolished. Therefore, right from the title to the last word, Mallam Shekarau exhibited the kind of intolerance that characterized his tenure as Governor of Kano State.

Nobody expects Shekarau to retrace his steps, because he lacks the courage to admit the truth. If he was a man of courage, he would have respected the truth, despite the plot of evil to unleash negative propaganda on Rivers State for ulterior motives.

But the truth remains that no Mosque was demolished anywhere in Rivers State. This fact cannot be disputed by Shekarau or his agent, Alhaji Tobacco. Finally, the land in question belongs to the Rivers State Government as confirmed by a High Court of competent jurisdiction.

FINALLY: THE MEDIA MUST STOP ENCOURAGING CHARLATANS LIKE SHEKARAU
Aside the criminal falsehood by Senator Ibrahim Shekarau and his sponsored gang, led by Alhaji Tobacco, is the deliberate falsehood by some media organisations. They continue to use the word "demolition ", when they know no such action took place. The media is under obligation to promote the truth, with empirical data. All data are now on the table and the media have access to these facts.
There is no reason why the media should report the lies of a hypocrite as if they are true. The integrity of Information circulated is key. Shekarau is the personification of hypocrisy. An elderly man who sees the truth and embraces falsehood. He is a societal misfit.

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by adasingo(m): 7:59pm On Aug 31, 2019
No mosque was demolished in Rivers State.
What is happening in Rivers State is that moslems bought a piece of land from an individual (late Amadi) without knowing that the land was a government land. The Moslem group made several attempts to build a mosque on the land in the past and it was resisted by successive regimes ( formers Governors Odili and Amaechi) in Rivers State. The Moslem group went to court to challenge the government and lost the case. The court declared that the land in dispute belongs to the Rivers State Government. Then that Moslem community went to Court of Appeal to appeal. The matter is pending at the court of Appeal. The Moslem community felt since it is a new regime they could still go back and build a mosque there since they have been allowing them to use the place as prayer ground and government said no. They went and started construction and government brought down the illegal structure on government land. Please, let me ask Shekarau or Gandolla whether I come to Kano State and acquire Kano State Government land from an individual and they will allow me to build my house or a church on it. We should help Nigeria grow and stop all these unnecessary religious war. Stop ranting Mr Dollars

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Seetto: 8:06pm On Aug 31, 2019
[quote author=PedroEastman post=81796137][/quote]
Another shayo master grin grin
Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Moventist: 8:09pm On Aug 31, 2019
Khan2013:

1-kano state is not governed by sharia law
2-kano state doesn't operate sharia law
3-Sokoto Chaliphate no longer exist
STOP BEING DELUDED.

Do you know that Sharia courts are funded by federal government of Nigeria and all the justices are fused with Nigerian Justice system ?

Tanko was a Sharia judge that rose to CJN

2 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by Seetto: 8:10pm On Aug 31, 2019
Ikpongiton:
we love wike.we hate islam.we hate terrorism.we hate bokoharam,down with evil mosque
How many of you, speak for yourself and don't associate others, you think everyone is a religion chauvinist like you, undecided
Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by ibechris(m): 8:51pm On Aug 31, 2019
[quote author=fiizznation post=81746228]Rivers state is NOT a christian state or anything relating to that, there are indigenous Rivers Muslims even though they maybe in the minority class. Governor wike shouldn't cross his boundary. Man have like how many years before his tenure expires? Why demolished a place of worship of Muslims just because of the very little power you have? And stupid people like wike are always the first idiots to accuse northerners of intolerance.

There are many churches in the north that are built were they aren't supposed to build them, but NO northern governor has ever demolished any of the churches. Many churches in the north usually cause a lot of traffic on Sundays, but nobody is demolishing them. What about the noise pollution that these numerous churches usually cause? I know people like wike will want to act all brave and damn the consequences of their actions,
but only a foolish dog will challenge the lion to a fight just because the hyena promises to be by his side. A word they say is enough for the wise.

And those silly hypocrites that called themselves CAN will never condemn this, but they are always quick to accused buhari of islamization agenda.
[/quo

This guy needs to travel and see the level of Islamic Agenda going on in the country. The entire northern Nigeria was not Islamic states,not until an Alien invaded it and ever since,Nigeria has never known peace till today. Sokoto is an Islamic state just like Rivers is a Christian state yes.

If u like try pretend as if u are a peace maker, that is ur own cup of tea. There was no demolition mosque in River state,even the chief Imam has corroborated the story. So,I don't know why we try to pacify some people in this country when in reality,they are the reason why Nigeria is 58 years back ward.

Wikee has spoken well,River state will and shall remain a christian state till thy Kingdom come. If u like go commit suicide...that is ur is own cup of tea.

4 Likes

Re: Mosque Demolition: Shekarau Condemns Wike by ibechris(m): 8:55pm On Aug 31, 2019
[quote author=Khan2013 post=81746417]
1-kano state is not governed by sharia law
2-kano state doesn't operate sharia law
3-Sokoto Chaliphate no longer exist

Liar...that means u don't know what u are saying. The state where I had my NYSC.

Just stop this expensive lies. If they don't practice sharia law,then I believe they practice ur head.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Agboola Ajayi Set To Join ZLP / Lagos DPO's Missing Pistol: Police Release Lady, Removes DPO Over PUNCH's Report / Labour Party (South-West Chairman) Collapses Structure Into APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.