Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,092 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:35 AM

Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. (11993 Views)

She Can Apologize For What She Has Not Done Because Of This- (hilarious Pix) / He Called And Apologize After Seeing My Nakednes.s(part 2) / Man Stays In Tree For 9-months After Wife Refuses To Apologize (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by slap1(m): 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2010
Ujujoan:

Only if you are married to a close-minded tyrant!  cool  cool
Marriage is a different world altogether. It's laughable to think your freedom to do certain things won't be curtailed once you're married.
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by babyme1(f): 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2010
@Nikky I see what u mean now. Apologising after u caught him cheating is extreme,don't u think? I'll neva do that.

I guess im lucky bc my man doesn't cheat on me,this i know. He's sometimes good to a fault and this makes it easy for me to spoil him a little with my sometimes unnecessary im sorry.
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 26, 2010
slap1:

Marriage is a different world altogether. It's laughable to think your freedom to do certain things won't be curtailed once you're married.

Okay fine I admit (albeit grudgingly) that the post doesn't apply in a marriage! cool
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by thiscounts(m): 1:37pm On Oct 26, 2010
A FEMINIST I GUESS
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by HighChief4(m): 1:39pm On Oct 26, 2010
All the feminists here, why dont you take it the other way round and see how it feels. What if your man should be the one that does those things without considering how the wife feels, you will still see him as a caring man rite. This post is senseless
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by 2sd(m): 1:58pm On Oct 26, 2010
Teacher don't teach me Nonsense!
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by slap1(m): 2:20pm On Oct 26, 2010
Orikinla will love this!
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by sleekch1c(f): 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2010
slap1:

Nice post. A great blueprint for divorce.
BULLCRAP angry angry angry
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by sirvick(m): 2:33pm On Oct 26, 2010
@ poster
i like your style but some ladies will take these the wrong way and believe me they will get lost authomaticaly
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by holydante(m): 2:49pm On Oct 26, 2010
@poster that made a front page abi na topic,  i dont want to believe you want to consider a career in relationship counselling otherwise you will surely add to the ever-growing statistics of failed unions . it is a feel good topic just like we get bombarded with feel good preachings from some pastors without anyone talking about morals, righteousness and holiness.

Your advise needs to be thoroughly sieved with a tight knit basket, i wager 100 bucks that any lady that follows your thoughts hook line and sinker will sooner post a thread on her failed marriage/relationship and asking the house for help. i will keep an eye on you man
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by samtoye(m): 3:00pm On Oct 26, 2010
Can you rename this post as "10 Lessons on How to lose a man",
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 3:17pm On Oct 26, 2010
samtoye:

Can you rename this post as "10 Lessons on How to lose a man",

No better yet 10 lessons on how to lose a[b] LOSER FAST [/b]
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2010
These strategies are applicable only to boy/girlfriend relationships.My sisters who are married,quickly move out from this forum because your marriage must be ruined if you try those steps.The topic of the forum should have been ''GRAND ROUTES TOWARDS A SUCCESSFUL DIVORCE''
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by Nobody: 3:21pm On Oct 26, 2010
@Post

Absolute balderdash, obviously written by some insufferable  single, old, white feminist somewhere in the USA or thereabouts.

Any Nigerian girl/woman that tries to implement all that rubbish would remain a very lonely old spinster until her miserable death. This modern-day 'independent woman' thing has become a huge joke. . .and Nigerians wouldn't copy the good things from oyinbos (technology development, good governance, best practices etc); it is only the obnoxious self-centred, depraved, and culturally incompatible behaviours that they will gladly copy. I bet it is this sort of behaviour that makes it easy for a man to get frustrated and shoot his stoopid proud wife to death, along with all their children and himself . . .as happens fairly frequently in the US and other western countries.

P.S. Besides, anyone that underestimates the immense power of a simple, heartfelt "sorry" doesn't know anything about the dynamics of human interaction, and how that simple word can make one escape untold wrath and untimely death.
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by thaira(f): 3:22pm On Oct 26, 2010
Methinks what is offensive to the practical mind is not as much the points the poster is making but the examples he used.
I would not want to be resented for earning more but I should not be arrogant about it too.
I would not want to feel compelled to work at a place where I do not feel fulfilled but I should not ignore the bills too and just resign to live "my dreams".
Blah, blah, blah,
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by OCCULTIST(m): 3:33pm On Oct 26, 2010
@poster:

Sorry your post is not attracting enough ladies,only few of them are commenting on your post which means they themselves do not agree with you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by Outstrip(f): 3:53pm On Oct 26, 2010
The grade of men we have in Nigeria is really scary sometimes. To say the least. Look at men getting offended because a woman is being encouraged to be hmmm let me see A FREAKING HUMAN BEING. The most insecure under achieving men I have ever seen. If you are intimidated by a woman's success then maybe you should not get married. Maybe you just not even have a girlfriend. Just sentence yourself to a life time of jacking off and mediocrity. What woman wants a man that is not confident in himself. Unfortunately many women in Nigeria feel like they are not complete until they drag a man home. Please guys stop embarrassing yourselves. Work hard and make yourself worthy of a woman who is turned on by a great man
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by Ayowumie(m): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2010
Following your advice verbatim would make the woman stay for donkey years in her father's house.
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by biijay: 4:00pm On Oct 26, 2010
grin nice
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 26, 2010
nikkykay:

Am not saying u shld not say sorry to your guy.
Look have been there.On several occasions , i have caught him cheating> He still brags about it.So many things that he will do that are not supposed to be.Thisng that he will not take when i do them to him.And when i confront him abt this, he rasies the roof. All in the name of avoiding the talk.And u know what, i will apologise for making him angry.This will give him the go ahead to do the same thing.
So when i said it hurs i know what am saying

I'm sorry to probe but are you married to the guy undecided

If I catch my BF cheating, I wont even bother to confront him. I'll quietly leave . . . I won't even give him the chance to 'brag' about it! undecided
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by iyatrustee(f): 4:35pm On Oct 26, 2010
@poster, a woman should never apologise to her man for finding a condom in his pocket or room especially when it was not used her. i have seen friends who question their men for keeping condoms and the men turn around and accuse them of searching them without permission grin grin grin
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by browncocos(f): 4:38pm On Oct 26, 2010
Ujujoan:

I'm sorry to probe but are you married to the guy undecided

If I catch my BF cheating, I wont even bother to confront him. I'll quietly leave . . . I won't even give him the chance to 'brag' about it! undecided

what if you catch your husband cheating?
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by Nobody: 4:46pm On Oct 26, 2010
^^ Well I'm not married yet so I can't say for now cool

That's why I asked if she was married . .
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by lookwonder: 4:49pm On Oct 26, 2010
If you have to do all these things without giving a heck about what your guy thinks, you may as well call the relationship quits
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by JUO(m): 5:25pm On Oct 26, 2010
:-x
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 26, 2010
Ujujoan:

I'm sorry to probe but are you married to the guy    undecided

If I catch my BF cheating,  I wont even bother to confront him. I'll quietly leave . . .  I won't even give him the chance to 'brag' about it!  undecided
Am not married to him my sister.
but what can one do?I have choice but the issue is what and who u r going to get involve with next.He maybe better or worse.So while am still in it, i have to endure.He has his weakness but this article  has really told me so many things honestly.
I have discovered that when don't say sorry to him, he respects you for whatever decision u make when he is wrong
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by slap1(m): 5:36pm On Oct 26, 2010
sleekch1c:

BULLCRAP angry angry angry
BULLCRAP!
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 26, 2010
MY ADVICE TO PEOPLE THAT HAVE PROBLEM HANDLING A RELATIONSHIP IS TO FIND A WAY AND MEND THEIR WAYS RATHER THAN DECEIVING INNOCENT PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM.PLZ, POSTER SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM WITH UR SPOUSE IF YOU HAVE ANY.
DON'T COME HERE TO DECEIVE PEOPLE, SIMPLE.
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by HighChief4(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2010
Outstrip:

The grade of men we have in Nigeria is really scary sometimes. To say the least. Look at men getting offended because a woman is being encouraged to be hmmm let me see A FREAKING HUMAN BEING. The most insecure under achieving men I have ever seen. If you are intimidated by a woman's success then maybe you should not get married. Maybe you just not even have a girlfriend. Just sentence yourself to a life time of jacking off and mediocrity. What woman wants a man that is not confident in himself. Unfortunately many women in Nigeria feel like they are not complete until they drag a man home. Please guys stop embarrassing yourselves. Work hard and make yourself worthy of a woman who is turned on by a great man

You are getting the whole thing wrong, nobody is saying its wrong for his woman to earn more than he does, but its surely a big problem when she does things without givin a damnnn about how he feels, just the way a woman would want her husband to respect her own views. IMHO love conquers all and each partner should always put the other person into consideration when taking decisions, even down to little things. I got a particular Jacket one time and very expensive too but my gal never liked it on me and I stopped wearing it.
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by thaira(f): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2010
High Chief, I think you used the correct word- considerate. When one considers the other, then things will work out.
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by NIKKnJAZZ(f): 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2010
High_Chief:

All the feminists here, why dont you take it the other way round and see how it feels. What if your man should be the one that does those things without considering how the wife feels, you will still see him as a caring man rite. This post is senseless

High chief, Half of the guys there are already doing these things
Re: Woman: Things You Should Never Apologize For. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 26, 2010
Very well written article. I agree with each and every single words. Some people are probably not getting the whole picture here
but I understand it and I truly agree.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Two Girls Attempting To Rape A Guy (pics, Video) / At Gun Point: Your Boyfriend Or You(gf)? / How To Identify Siblings That Have Intimacy Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.