Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,914 members, 7,828,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network (29451 Views)

The End Of Globacom In Benin Republic / Why Globacom Badly Wants 9mobile; But May Not Get It - The Cable / An Open Letter To Globacom On Behalf Of All Glo Subscribers - Naijatechguy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Nobody: 4:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
Glo doesn't want to improve their data reliability and coverage, instead they spend huge sums of money getting celebrities to do adverts for them, I'm not surprised undecided
Funny enough they behave as if they don't know how bad their network is, let them wait for me to come and tell them cheesycheesy

Even Glo staff don't use Glo data. I know because my friend works in Glo. It is that bad

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by just4wilson(m): 5:05pm On Aug 30, 2019
Airtel relaiable. .but their data zapping no be am at all.

No be lie �
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Legendguru: 5:11pm On Aug 30, 2019
Lies
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by fansnikblog: 5:14pm On Aug 30, 2019
Have you seen the latest mtn 0.0kb VPN free browsing cheat?
If not, then you are missing..
This time its better..
I'm enjoying mine now and I used it to post ..
Source: https://www.fansnik.com.ng/2019/08/mtn-tweakware-00kb-vpn-free-browsing.html?m=1
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by rolams(m): 5:15pm On Aug 30, 2019
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/airtel-overtakes-globacom-nigeria-second-largest-network

If not for Airtel foolishness, are they not suppose to be the market leader before MTN stole the market
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by angieoluwa: 5:17pm On Aug 30, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
Glo doesn't want to improve their data reliability and coverage, instead they spend huge sums of money getting celebrities to do adverts for them, I'm not surprised undecided
Funny enough they behave as if they don't know how bad their network is, let them wait for me to come and tell them cheesycheesy

Please share the Location to validate your complaint. It will help improve the Quality of Service.
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by TheBoy1740: 5:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
Beface:
So far I have switch from Globacom to Airtel for stopping there #1000/ 3.6GB, until there change them mind because the only thing I dey enjoy from Globacom na there data.

Let's say your SIM is A, buy a new SIM which we'll call B.
Load your 1k airtime on A(if you're on Glo Bumpa).
Gift the 1k data plan to B.
You'll receive the full 125% bonus on B, which is the 3.6GB.
Share the data from B to A.

Repeat everytime you want to subscribe. After 3months get a new SIM and continue.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Henri8: 5:26pm On Aug 30, 2019
9mobile, 9% market share.

1 Like

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by almakiyyun(m): 5:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:

I have stopped recharging in to my glo since February, I only used it to receive bank alert
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by MartinsD12(m): 5:29pm On Aug 30, 2019
dre11:

https://www.thecable.ng/airtel-overtakes-globacom-nigeria-second-largest-network

Very good congratulations to the smartphone network airtel you earned it, as for Glo they are fraudulent imagine buying their sim last Friday I recharge 1000 NAIRA I was supposed to get 1.2gb plus my 3.6gb for 1000 NAIRA data subscription I didn't give me that 1.2gb I complained for over a week they were doing me come today come tomorrow until I wrote to Ncc for five times they ordered them to give my 1.2gb which they did, many have cheated like that on Glo
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Sermwell(m): 5:32pm On Aug 30, 2019
angieoluwa:

Please share the Location to validate your complaint. It will help improve the Quality of Service.
so you must know the area before you guys can improve quality of service?? keep waiting for us to tell you our various locations!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Obaino2013(m): 5:38pm On Aug 30, 2019
PureGoldh:
Okay ooh.....Glo no be network na

Even if you climb their mast...Network go still dey fluctuate
I swear you won't make heaven
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 30, 2019
004gist:
My 5 sims are still be counted cheesy

Depends if there are still active, I remember when I has a sim back then in school, didn't use it for years, called that same number another person picked, so I think they gave that number to another person since it was not active
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by PureGoldh(m): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
Obaino2013:

I swear you won't make heaven

Lwkmd... Me wey go dey a metre right to Jesus that day grin
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Beface(m): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
TheBoy1740:

Let's say your SIM is A, buy a new SIM which we'll call B.
Load your 1k airtime on A(if you're on Glo Bumpa).
Gift the 1k data plan to B.
You'll receive the full 125% bonus on B, which is the 3.6GB.
Share the data from B to A.

Repeat everytime you want to subscribe. After 3months get a new SIM and continue.
Hahahahahaha, I love that. Who say Nigerians know get brain,make he come see....
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by renewable1(m): 5:56pm On Aug 30, 2019
Award well deserved

Get our 1kva solar power system for just 125k.
Check my signature
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Nurumaxy: 6:16pm On Aug 30, 2019
na so mtn nd Airtel best network so far
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Seunpaul01(m): 6:19pm On Aug 30, 2019
Beface:
So far I have switch from Globacom to Airtel for stopping there #1000/ 3.6GB, until there change them mind because the only thing I dey enjoy from Globacom na there data.

Pls, d code.
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Nobody: 6:40pm On Aug 30, 2019
By default, Glo should be the most efficient service provider in Nigeria.

What is wrong with us??
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by colyx1(m): 6:54pm On Aug 30, 2019
I'm sure that even the owner of glo uses Airtel to browse. grin grin
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by BabaO2: 7:23pm On Aug 30, 2019
Jarus:
Hmmn, despite being the oldest, celebrating 2nd place 18 years after.
you dont know the story
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Beface(m): 7:25pm On Aug 30, 2019
Seunpaul01:

Pls, d code.
It does not need any code. If you stop browsing with your Glo sim for three months you will be entitle to it.
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 30, 2019
Glo spend money meant for improving their network on adverts, so I'm not surprised
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Nobody: 7:34pm On Aug 30, 2019
PhenomenalMorgan:
Best response
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Nobody: 7:43pm On Aug 30, 2019
misterme:

Even Glo staff don't use Glo data. I know because my friend works in Glo. It is that bad
Really!
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 30, 2019
rolams:

If not for Airtel foolishness, are they not suppose to be the market leader before MTN stole the market
How?
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by rolams(m): 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
asuustrike1:

How?

Change of ownership/names, no wider coverage, poor Network and many more. Glo came late to the and stole the show by providing what Airtel is lacking.

Majority of people are on Vodacom/Econnet then. But they can't manage large customers.

Vmobile-zain-zoom Mobile-cetel-airtel. Who knows their next name.
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Phonix1234: 7:53pm On Aug 30, 2019
Its not a rocket science,, u buy airtel data and u are able to use it.

But u buy Glo, it will last for even 1year,,,, bcus u will be unable to use it.... Now tell me why dem no go carry last even wen den use juju cover pple eye, e no go work jare.
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by Kakamorufu(m): 7:59pm On Aug 30, 2019
Before nko. When Globacom no wan improve their internet nko.
Airtel all the way. I pray the come to my work location soon.
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by lexy2014: 8:03pm On Aug 30, 2019
TheAutoReporter:

Glo is stable in my area, I won't lie... I have never had issues with their network for a day, MTN is useless in my place reason I dont have MTN sim...

U are extremely lucky ooh. In my area, with glo, u will grow gray hair
Re: Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network by fortune1968: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2019
Glo network is too poor .Too bad .They are only serving people of Lekki and Lagos Island .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Iphone Killer Tweaks Section(for Jailbreakers) / Gionee M5 , The Experience So Far / Airtel Bis Data Bundle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.